InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why?! ❯ Couldn't see the signs ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Couldn't see the signs
Chapter 2
 
 
@@@lunch@@
 
A hungry Kagome almost ran to get to the table to sit and eat. “Man Kagome slow down you'll get there soon enough” said a laughing Miroku. “I know, but am sooooooo hungry” said Kagome “I didn't eat much last night because I was to busy with my history project”.
 
“That project suck ass. You have to write 5 page paper on feudal ear” said inuyasha. “Oh shush. You don't like it because you don't like the teacher” kagome said. Inuyasha was about to say something really rude, but before he got to kagome smile at him and he almost melt. “She so beautiful when she smile” thought inuyasha staring at kagome.
 
 
“Hey inuyasha! Like what you what you see” kagome said laughing `why is he staring at me like that does he…. No he couldn't'. Inuyash was shock that he was caught staring but said with a red blush “No! I don't like wenches” he said rudely. “Well good! B/c…. B/c…I don't like rude people!” kagome said knowing she lost the fight.
 
“Good one Kagome” Sango said laugh along with everyone at the table.
 
@@@@@ After school@@@@@
 
“I am home” kagome said as she walks in her house and took of her shoes. Kagome live with her mom, older brother Sota, and her grandfather at her family shrine.
 
“Up here!!” her brother called from upstairs. Kagome go upstairs to see what he's doing. As she opens the door he yells “HEY!! What are you doing?!! Don't you KNOCK!”. “Sorry” said kagome sadly, “I was just wonder where's mom was”. “She out on a date” Sota says angrily. “Oh” kagome said.
 
Walking to her room `what his problem; he usually never care if I go in to his room. He might still me mad that Kanna broke up with him, but she was a wench. She seem like she didn't have any emotions.' Kagome thought as she hears a car leaves the driveway. “Where's he going?” kagome said worriedly
 
 
{sorry if you don't like it that sota is older. Well there the chapter2 hope you like it! Pls R&R”