InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why me and the Bully? ❯ Kouga and the valentines ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Cool! I just read your reviews and answered some of your questions so write back an review plz! And thanks for those who left me good suitable questions for me to answer! ^-^ I really enjoy getting and reading your reviews! IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!^-^ Thanks again and please review since I included Kouga in this chappie so please please write down your opinions! Thank you everyone! ENJOY THE CHAPPIE oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!*^-^*

*LAST CHAPTER PROV*

She yelped in pain and soon got up and sucked her teeth. He just looked over at her and smiled sweetly and she smirked and got on the bed, right beside him and layed down.

She came to her third page and laughed and soon picked up the pillow and kept on hitting inuyasha's head while laughing and paying close attention to her comic.

He tried to stop her but the pillow kept on covering his face. When she was finally done, he quickly went over to his last page and laughed and kicked her in her cheeks sending her flying off the bed once again.

She got up and walked over to him and glared at him. "HEY! I didn't hit you that hard! But you-you pushed me off the bed and you! Your dirty foot touched my face!!" She got her pillow and strucked his face once again sending him flying off the bed as well.

She laughed then giggled when the sheets were pulled down with him and were now yanked over his ears, making him look more like a bride.

She giggled then patted his head and smiled at him. He blushed at her warm sweetness in her scent and her smile and smiled back then pulled her onto the bed with him as they fell into a huge long deep slumber…

*END OF LAST CHAPTER PROV*

Kagome shifted comfortably in Inuyasha's bed and opened her eye lids. She saw a huge muscular arm, wrapping around her shoulders possessively and looked down at herself and found herself only wearing her white laced bra and her white undergarments. She immediately tried to pull herself out from Inuyasha's grasps but when she tried, he only hugged her tighter squeezing herself into him.

"Inu-inuyasha! Wake up…!" She tried to stir him, but couldn't manage to reach his shoulders since she was already being held by her shoulders as well. She tried to lift up his arms but when she did, he quickly flittered his eyes open and looked down at her.

She giggled nervously and covered herself. "Ehehe….uh…good morning…?" She asked him nervously and he sensed it right before his nose. He smirked, then laughed uncontrollably.

She blinked a few times then punched him lightly in his shoulders. Then blushed. "Get out of the bed right now!!" He blinked and frowned slightly.

"Um…Kagome, this is my bed not yours…" She sweat dropped but then growled. "But I- I'm only wearing my undergarments!" She protested while pulling up the covers up more.

He smirked. "So? What's your point?" He tried to lift up the covers, but she almost slapped him. "Watch it buster…My other hand is willing to slap you!" He sighed. "Don't feel so shamed about it…Besides I never complained about your body curves or anything like that."

She blushed madly and she pushed him out of the bed. "Out! OUT!!" He laughed and tried to stop her but she kicked him one last time, and he fell. His face, meeting up with the hard floor. He grunted and flinched.

She laughed then quickly got out while he was still face to face with the floor, and she quickly put on her overalls and T-shirt. She sighed revealingly and he soon came back up on his bed.

"Aww….You already wore your T-shirt and overalls…Damn, I missed the good part!" He cursed himself under his breath and pretended as if Kagome wasn't there. She coughed a few times to get his attention.

She blushed. "Hello?! I'm still here you know!" She shook her head then tapped Inuyasha on his shoulders.

"Inuyasha! Let's go to school together shall we?" She saw him quickly nod like a three year old kid then giggled. "Okay then get dressed up!" When he got up, she realized that he was only wearing his track pants and not his T-shirt and she blushed deep shades of red.

He smirked then asked her. "Like what you're seeing Kagome?" He showed off his body muscles and she covered her eyes then picked up a pillow and threw it at his face.

"Hurry up and get dressed or I'm going to ask another guy to go out with me!" He quickly got up and startled since he couldn't find his clothing.

"Hey I can't find! Oh…Never mind! I found them. I guess they were right beside your legs when you were sleeping. Oh and-"

She threw another pillow at him. "Just zip it and let's get moving shall we?" He nodded then yelled. "Yes mamm!" Before getting himself fully ready for school. They ate breakfast together and he tried to trick her when she was eating her muffin.

"Hey Kagome, here take a bite from mine. It tastes really good!" She nodded then brought the muffin close to her face when he quickly shoved it in her face.

She screamed then quickly got up and whipped the cream off of her face. She growled then after a few moments, she asked Inuyasha very sweetly making him go crazy and nuts.

"Inuyasha my sweet! Want to take a bite from my sandwich?" She licked the top of the sandwich, making him go nuts once again. He quickly nodded with his mouth hug dried open and came close to the sandwich when she giggled and shoved it into his mouth and part of his nose.

"GAH! Why the hell did you do that for Kagome?!" She smiled sweetly then threw out her sandwich in to the trash bin. "Duh! Pay back. Geeze Inuyasha, you shouldn't fall for girls who try to sweet talk through you. You totally fell for it!" She laughed then packed her bag.

"Where do you think you're going huh?" She sighed then turned to his direction. "Inuyasha! We have school today! Don't tell me you've lost your mind just because I dropped you on the floor for um…. 5 times!" He smirked.

"Well then, are we taking the bus?" He smiled mischievously. Kagome laughed sounding very sarcastic. "Ha-ha…Very funny…" She then looked outside then smiled at him.

"I'd prefer walking since it looks like a nice weather!" She pulled his arm as in a little begging tone. She looked at his calendar book then gasped.

He walked up to her and she grabbed his T-shirt then shook him madly. "It's-it's VALENTINES DAY!" She then let him go really quickly, sending him all the way over to the couch.

She quickly grabbed her bag and was ready to dash out towards the nearest store, when Inuyasha stopped her.

"Hey Kagome! What's the rush? Geeze…It's not even like you're actually going to get a guy to go out with me- except me of course." She sighed then growled. "Inuyasha! I was just going to get my friends a Valentines day present that's all!"

He growled then tapped her head. "Just- fine! Get your friends a little present and then, you'll go out with me OKAY?????????" He said, declaring that there will be NO further arguments. She almost pulled her hair out.

"FINE! FINE! Ugh!" She cursed him and stuck up her middle finger at his direction. He quickly ran over to her, and pulled her finger down gently.

He smirked. "That's not nice to do to your soon-to-be boyfriend." He then quickly grabbed her hands then dragged her out of the house.

She just walked, following his heels and they were both silent. He looked at her then without knowing what to do, he just slapped her ass playfully. She squealed then slapped his head.

"What the hell were you thinking?! You pervert!" She was going to slap him again when he quickly kissed her right on her lips. She froze once again, not knowing what the hell was going on, and she just stood there.

When she almost ran out of breath, she quickly pushed him away then glared at him. "What was that for…?????" She asked, trying not to get TOO hot tempered. She whipped her lips then stomped.

"I demand an explanation right now Inuyasha!" He just smiled then laughed. "Happy Valentines day!" He then patted her shoulder then quickly placed his arms around her. "Take it easy Kagome. You look like you're going to burst in a few seconds."

She blushed then sighed. "Well, Happy valentines day to you too, Inuyasha. But I didn't expect you to do that out in the streets…" She blushed a bit more then looked up at him. "Was that my valentines day present?" She asked.

He shrugged then looked down at her. "Nah… I have more things planned inside my head. It's just that- I dunno why I did that…To tell you the whole truth, I just wanted to know how it feels to kiss you."

He smiled down at her like a three year old kid, and Kagome just dropped her mouth open. She pushed him away, and pointed her finger at him.

"You!- you, that means that- that thing! It didn't mean anything at all???????????" She asked, making sure that no one else was around them.

He shrugged then smirked. "Oh why, you wanted to be something like love?? Aww, Kagome actually had feelings for me!" He quickly pulled out a note pad then jotted something down quickly.

She blushed then threw her school bag at his face. He fell down to the floor then rubbed his bursted bubbles (A/N: Uh…just um it means his behind.^^;;;;). He glared at her then took her hands.

"Don't you dare push me from now on got that lady?!" He yelped in pain when she pinched his arm. "And don't you dare order me like that!" She huffed then was about to turn away when he pulled her close to him.

She whispered. "Inuyasha! Remember, we're out in the streets, it's no better than being in public so quit it!" She tried to smile nervously at the people who were walking and staring at these young couples.

He smirked. "Why honey???? Is there something wrong? Oh! Is there something wrong with your body? Let me check it out FOR you." He tried to touch her legs when she pulled his ear.

"Owww!!!! Kagome! Ow! Let me OW! GOOOO!" She smirked evilly then pulled his ear a bit more. "Now, do you wish to surrender INUYASHA??" She tugged his other ear.

He nodded quickly then she asked him to release her. He quickly let her go from his grasp then begged her. "Now, Kagome, please uh let go my ears?" She smiled then nodded.

"Here ya go!" She let his ears go then he quickly massaged them. "Shit Kagome, your hands can really get spiced up can't it??" He tried to fan his ears but couldn't really get the right spot.

She laughed then realized how bruised his ears were. `I guess they were his most sensitive parts… Maybe I should go help?' She then walked up close to him.

He backed up. "What?! Are you planning to kill my poor ears again? Look whatever I said, I'm sorry- please don't!" She just sighed then massaged his ears. She smiled at him. "I'm sorry Inuyasha. I didn't mean to over do it. I swear, I'm really sorry."

He forgot about his meanie ways and enjoyed himself into her warm, soft touches. He suddenly released his purr and she giggled. She continued to rub his ears when suddenly…

"OW!" She fell right down on the hard, pavement road blocks and Inuyasha quickly opened his eyes and looked for the sorry-ass who just knocked down Kagome. He growled to himself.

`And it was just getting to the GOOD part!!!' He cursed whoever did that and found a young boy who looked like an wolf demon, laying right on top of her. They both fell on to the ground and Inuyasha growled.

"Get the fuck off of her Dirty WOLF!" He pushed him off of Kagome and picked her up gently. She yelped in pain. "Ow my ass! Oww……….." She rubbed it a bit, trying to ease down the pain, but couldn't afford to do much since Inuyasha was being too possessive around her.

He quickly eyed the wolf who was picking himself up and when he finally stood up, he recognized that face.

"Kouga?!" He yelled. Kouga just stood up and smirked. "Oi! Long time no see doggie!" He walked over to him and patted his shoulder then suddenly looked at Kagome.

He nearly went nuts when he saw her beautiful face, and of course her slender curves that lined up her waist sides. He quickly pushed Inuyasha away then walked up to Kagome.

He smiled then eyed her up and down. He pulled out his hands then motioned her to shake it. She just shook his hands and looked at him, confusingly.

He smiled then started to talk. "Hello there, you must be one of Inuyasha's friend! I am so, dearly sorry about my accident. I couldn't really tell where I was going. Please forgive me?" She smiled then gladly accepted his apology.

"No harm done! And I'm sorry too, I guess I was blocking your way." She smiled and was now into talking with this new guy named Kouga.

He took her hands again then smiled at her. "Kagome, you're looking really beautiful today." She blushed then scratched her head a bit. She giggled nervously.

"Why, Thank you Kouga." She looked at him then smiled. "Um, you don't look too bad your self as well!" He stared at her then laughed. "Well, thank you for that one Kagome…" He looked at his watch then sighed.

"Well, I better be going now. My school will be starting soon or later. Well, bye!" He was about to leave when Kagome stopped him.

"Are you new here Kouga? Cause there is only one high school in this area and it's called the Tama High School. Ever heard of it?" She asked, while he looked happy and he quickly took her hands once again.

"What a coincident! Yes I am new, and I will be attending that uh school!" She smiled and he also smiled. She was about to turn to walk with him when something grabbed her legs. She screamed and looked down at a dizzy looking Inuyasha.

"Kagome! Where do you think you're going without me HUH?!" He quickly got up then taped his foot. "Keh! Don't tell me you forgot about me!!!?" She gasped then apologized.

"Oh Inuyasha! I'm so so sorry, I forgot that you were still here!" She quickly linked arms with the now mad hanyou. He growled and Kouga laughed. "Well, Kagome, I guess I can't walk with you right now, but I'll see you at school. See you!" He quickly kissed Kagome's forehead then soon left.

Inuyasha was about to run after him and shred him into slices when Kagome just pulled him back to her side. She smiled.

"Are you jealous??" She asked, trying to sound very calm. He looked away to hide his blush.

"N-no! Why-why would I be??" He then took her hands and marched off to their high school. She giggled inside her and looked up at Inuyasha then leaned close to his shoulders.

She sighed happily. "Inuyasha, I don't know how we got so close, so soon, but still….Anyways, happy valentines day." He looked down at her and she leaned close to his face and kissed him.

He was about to deepen the kiss when she broke them apart then smiled. "Remember, not in public nor streets, got that?" He quickly nodded wanting more, and she laughed.

"Well, let's get going shall we??" He smiled then hugged her shoulders, while walking along her steps.

Kagome placed her books back into her locker and closed it. She turned around and gasped. "Kouga! What are you doing here?" He smirked.

"Ahh, nothing special. Kagome do you mind the idea of me calling you `My Woman'?" He grinned when he saw her eyes grow wide. She backed up. "Uh…That doesn't sound really great to me Kouga…You see…I um already have a boy friend and all…I think…" She fidgeted with her hands.

Kouga's eyes rounded in shock. "Whoa wait a minute here! You're not saying that stupid dog turf is your guy, are you??" She backed up, her back meeting her locker. She gulped. "Umm….Hey wait a minute! Inuyasha isn't an dog turf Kouga!"

Kagome then eeped in surprise when she saw Inuyasha growling, approaching towards their direction. "Uh Kouga…I think you should go now!" She tried to push Kouga out of her way but couldn't manage to do so.

"Kagome, what are you doing?" He stopped her then turned around when he felt an hand on his shoulders.

Inuyasha growled lowly while keeping his eye on Kouga. "Get your dirty hands off of her wolf!" Kouga quickly dodged Inuyasha's clawed hands then almost everyone gathered around them, forming an circle.

Some students whispered to each other about Inuyasha and Kouga's fight while Kagome was trying her best to stop them.

"Inuyasha! Stop this right now!!" She turned to face Kouga. "Kouga! Please just walk away!" She was then suddenly pushed away by a full demon Inuyasha, and his eyes fixed on her. He growled.

"Stay away Human girl! I'm trying my best to protect you!!" She flinched with his gruff tone then backed away. `This isn't like Inuyasha!' She immediately got up when she saw those two start fighting again.

Inuyasha had already clawed Kouga's face and arms and Kouga had already boxed Inuyasha's face and stomach for at least 20th times. Kagome's eyes grew with fear as she saw Inuyasha limp a bit. His eyes flashed red with anger and growled with an extreme immense.

Students backed up and started to retrieve to their class since the bell had already rung. Kagome took in no hesitation and soon jumped in front of Inuyasha. She held his arms.

"Inuyasha! Snap out of it! You're losing your senses! This isn't like you!" She pointed to herself. "I'm alright Inuyasha! I'm safe because of you- now please…Please stop fighting!" She pleaded him a few moments and Inuyasha fixed his red flashy eyes on her once again.

He then stopped growling when he felt Kagome's arms wrap around his bruised waists. He flinched a bit but then his eyes became calm and soon returned normal. He soon purred when she scarsed and rubbed softly on his bruises.

She then smiled up at him then looked back at Kouga. "I'm terribly sorry Kouga! But please, try to keep away from Inuyasha nor me, for now…" She bowed to him as an apology then soon left with Inuyasha.

Inuyasha couldn't manage to walk all the way to his house, so Kagome had decided to let him stay at her house, since no one was there.

She didn't look at Inuyasha for a long while until Inuyasha soon spoke softly in to her ears. "I'm sorry Kagome…I didn't mean to worry you- I didn't mean to make you mad…I- I'm sorry."

She looked up at him then smiled. "Hey, who said anything about being mad at you, huh?" He looked down at her with questioning eyes. He blinked.

"You mean your not mad? After all I did to Kouga and especially you??" She braced his arms harder in her warm soft arms. She shook her head. "Nah, I think Kouga deserves some of that…But" She looked up at him with saddened eyes.

"You're hurt…That doesn't make me too happy either…" His eyes widened in shock as he looked down, through her eyes. `She feels sorry for me?? She actually worried about me?!' He then picked her up then spun her around.

Kagome couldn't react to his actions so she just stayed still in his arms. He then hugged her then smiled down at her.

"So, now we're officially girl friends and boy friends?!" He asked, sounding way to excited about her little comment.

She sighed then just simply nodded. "Well, you better start acting smart, cause I'm not an very easy girl!" She then slapped his waist, making him fall to the ground and wince in pain.

"OWWWWWWW! Kagome!" He growled. She giggled then laughed, while helping him up.

He smiled to himself. `Yup, I guess I better start acting civilized...' He sighed. `I guess I just can't get enough of her smile…'

A/N: How was it? Oh and stay tuned for my new fic called: My Opposite Chick- A/U: Inu X Kag! Check it out! + Check out my new fanarts!!!!!