InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why me and the Bully? ❯ Wrong number! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Thank you for reviewing! WOW I guess this one is better than my other fic called Memmories. (lol) Better start acting smart and update! (Types like a mad kikyo) Well I still hate kikyo and read my other fic called: My Opposite Chick cause Kikyo does come out along with other characters and she gets totally DUMPED! LOL Love to update that chappie!! (This time, types like a mad KAGOME!) Well, it will be a sweet story like this one so please review! I LVOE U GUYS! *Hugs* Thank you!

*LAST CHAPTER PROV*

"So, now we're officially girl friends and boy friends?!" He asked, sounding way to excited about her little comment.

She sighed then just simply nodded. "Well, you better start acting smart, cause I'm not an very easy girl!" She then slapped his waist, making him fall to the ground and wince in pain.

"OWWWWWWW! Kagome!" He growled. She giggled then laughed, while helping him up.

He smiled to himself. `Yup, I guess I better start acting civilized...' He sighed. `I guess I just can't get enough of her smile…'

*END OF LAST CHAPTER PROV*

"Ow shit Kagome! Do you have to wrap it around THAT strong??" He cursed while trying to slap her hands away. She slapped his head before he could even get the chance to touch her.

"Easy boy!" She said while fixing the bandage around his arm. She sighed when he flinched. "Inuyasha, you got to listen to me!" She patted it down softly earning a moan and a spark of purr.

She stopped then slapped his head lightly. He growled while flinching again.

"Kagome…………." He growled then was about to explode. "Why the fuck are you always slapping my head for HUH?! Is there some kind of a relationship between you and my freggin head??"

She flinched herself while trying to think of an explanation to get out of this mess. Just then, her smart ass brain clicked. She grinned then turned to a serious expression.

"Oh Inuyasha!" she yelled. "You were just purring a minute ago!" She then huffed while crossing her arms together. She gave him one of her bestest, meaniest and the most griddest glare ever.

"Does that mean every girl who even touches you slightly make you purr like how you did when I just touched your arms?!" She huffed once more when she saw him gawk in surprise.

`Whoa…She's actually jealous over me..??!' He scratched his head confusingly. `Is that a good sign or not?' He then grinned to himself while laughing out in a way that scared Kagome to death.

Kagome quickly crawled over to Inuyasha then waved her hands up and down in front of his laughing face. She sighed when it didn't work. She suddenly thought of a mischivious thought before her then smirked.

She quickly got to process. "Inuyasha, will you help me pull my bra down…?" She pretended to turn around and pretended to fidget with her strap. She saw him quickly turn his head around to face her.

He quickly crawled over to her then nearly drooled at his thoughts. When he was close enough Kagome quickly stopped her movements then turned to face his practically drooling face. He stopped when he saw her grinning.

She smiled sweetly. "Oh Inuyasha, you're so easy to fool! With that kind of behavior, you'll fall for any chick at anytime!" She thought for a moment before adding. "Even if you were in a public washroom!"

She nearly fell down to the floor, bursting out laughing to death. She tried to calm herself, but just couldn't take control. She gripped hard on her bed sheets while laughing once more.

She quickly gripped on to her stomach and whipped her tears away. She looked up at Inuyasha who looked kind of sad? She got up then looked at him straightly. She tried to find out what was wrong with him, but just couldn't catch why.

Just before she was going to ask, the phone rung. Kagome sighed then patted Inuyasha's shoulders. "Sorry Inuyasha…I didn't mean it- really! I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings…Forgive me?"

Without hearing his answer Kagome left to the living room to answer the phone call. As soon as Kagome picked it up-

"AHH! YUKA!! YEY! Oh my gosh YOU won't believe this!! Oh my gosh!!" She heard the caller scream. Kagome quickly thrusted the phone down. She breathed in and out before snapping back to reality.

`Who the hell was that??' She was about to retrieve back to Inuyasha when the phone rung again. She growled then answered it, but this time retrieving her ears further away from the phone.

"Hello?" She answered.
"Hi…Um this is Kagome Higurashi right?"
Kagome sighed as a relief then brought her ears closer to the phone.
She smiled. "Yeah that's right. This is Kagome."
She continued. "Anything I could help you with?"
The other person on the line sighed as a relief the continued.
"Sorry about the early call Kagome. I got the wrong number…"
Kagome smiled.
"Oh no problem! No harm done…Hehehe…"
She continued.
"But who is this?" The other person on the phone giggled.
"Sango. This is Sango Tachinshi."
Kagome smiled widly. "Hey Sango!"
Sango smiled.
"Hey Kagome."

They were both silent for a moment before Kagome inturrpted the total awkward of silence.

"So…Why were you so happy about?"
She heard Sango drop something, probably the phone.
"Sorry what did you say? I um um couldn't um hear you uh co-correctly..!"
Kagome laughed.
"Let me guess…Someone asked you out..?"
Sango gawked in shock before coughing silently.
Kagome squealed with delight like a four year old kid.
"Really?! Cool! So, who is it?"
Sango coughed once more before clearing her throat.
"Miroku…"
Was all she managed out.

Kagome had no clue who Miroku was, but remembered that Inuyasha had a friend named Miroku as well. `Maybe it was that guy?'

"So when are you guys going out?"
Sango sighed dreamly on the other line.
"Tonight…"
Kagome laughed then Sango stopped.
"Uh…Sorry about that dreamy sigh."
Sango then continued.
"Aren't you going out with Inuyasha these days?"
Before Kagom had a chance to answer Sango budded in once again.
"Hey! I have a great idea! Why don't we both go on a double date?!"
Kagome chocked.
"Wha-what?!" She cleared her throat then sighed.
"Well you see-"
"See you tonight at 7:00p.m at your house!"
Sango giggled then hung up with her last sweet "Good bye~"

Kagome dropped the phone then ran up to Inuyasha. She opened the door then shouted his name.

"Inuyasha! You have to get out-" She stopped when she saw him lying on her bed, sheets all spread out. He was sleeping. She covered her mouth then walked over to him.

She cleared his bangs away and got a good look at his face. She blushed when she saw his lightly tanned muscles on his both arms- and of course his cute doggy ears!

She was about to touch his adorable set of ears when- "Kagome… Mine… No! Mine!" Kagome squealed when he yelled out her name as she jumped off the bed. She landed very harshly towards the floor.

She quickly got up and rubbed her soar ass. "Ow! My ass!!!!!!!!!! Holy-" She covered her mouth when she saw Inuyasha get up and rub his eyes. (A/N: CUTE!!! KAWAII!! Plz imagine!)

He looked around the room then spotted Kagome there, rubbing her ass very slowly. He got up and walked to her in a quick paste.

"What happened Kagome?! Are you alright??" Kagome quickly gulped at the sight of his body then shook her head. "Yeah- I- I'm fine!" Inuyasha smirked then put a kind expression over his face.

"Oh thank god. I thought that you fell off the bed or something…" He then slapped her ass a bit harder than she imagined. "OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled out. She glared at Inuyasha.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" She pulled his ear then let it go when he bursted out, laughing.

He put up his famous mischievous grin while looking down at her. "So, what time are we going out on the double date?" Kagome gawked in surprise.

She crossed her arms. "Oh so I see, you were listening huh? Well sorry to burst your bubbles Inuyasha, but there is no DATE between us or with anyone tonight!" She then continued.

"Not even a Double or what ever, say not even a triple or four…um whatever! No dates tonight!" She looked at Inuyasha who looked a bit sad and wait…Mad??

He grabbed her wrists then slammed his mouth over hers quickly, and forcely. She bit back a moan and snapped back to reality. She tried to push away from his grabs but he was just too strong for her.

She tried to push his chest away. Bad move. He just grabbed her arms tighter making her flinch, and brought her lips closer to his. Their kiss was long and full of force that no one could possibly break.

Kagome was running out of air so she quickly stepped on his foot.

Inuyasha let her go with a yelp. "OW! Kagome! What the fuck?" He looked at Kagome who was whipping her lips with her blanket.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" She yelled. She threw her pillow at him. "YOU JERK!" She continued to yell. "WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" She suddenly bursted out crying and fell to the floor. "Now you threw away my first kiss!!!!!!!!!" She sobbed then covered her face with the blanket, crying and wailing loudly.

Inuyasha's heart ached as she said that he threw away her first kiss. He wanted her to enjoy the moment, not regret about it. Without knowing much to do, he quickly walked over to her then hugged her.

At first Kagome tried to punch him but he just grabbed her arms then sighed.

"I'm sorry Kagome. Forgive me??" Was all he said. She sobbed then looked up at him. She then leaned to his chest. "Sorry Inuyasha. I um I actually didn't really regret it…I'm just sorry for being mad at you.." She sighed.

"I guess I was just trying to avoid you. Could we- could we maybe be um stay or remain as friends like before?" She sighed then continued. "Or were we not friends before?"

Inuyasha's heard ached once again. He hugged her then shut his eyes tight. "Kagome! Don't you understand?? I told you that I like you! And my feelings will remain the same!" He placed his hand over her mouth.

"Just listen!" He sighed. "I liked you a lot from the first time I saw you on the bus! And even if you don't like me back, I'll just have to keep liking you! I won't force you… Or maybe I will! I'll be by your side from now on, and there's no way you could possibly get rid of me!" He hugged her harder. "Understand this Kagome! Get use to this!"

Kagome closed her mouth from crying. She looked up at Inuyasha who was looking away. `He looks so sad…Is it my fault? But I don't hate him! I just…Don't know…'

She turned to leave when he stopped her. "Stay with me tonight." It actually sounded like a demand rather than a question. He spoke once again. "Tonight..." he looked up at her with his old, mischievous grin. "Tonight, we're going on that double date."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Does this outfit look alright??" Kagome tried to look more taller but just couldn't do it. She looked at Inuyasha who was wearing a normal T-shirt and his long baggy jeans.

Inuyasha looked up at Kagome and slipped down the couch. "Ka-Kagome! You look! Wow……………" He quickly coughed then sat up straight.

"You look cool." Was all he said. Kagome was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top with a long flare jeans with many pocket designs attached to it. She looked down at herself then frowned.

"Are you sure? Don't lie or anything ok…??" She warned him. He just gulped then smiled mischiviously. "Fine…You look beautiful like a-um…Sexy chick?" She nearly tripped on her heels.

"I think I'll stick with the word Cool for now…" She then walked past him and out the door. Inuyasha sighed then opened the door. "Kagome! Did Sango ask you to meet outside? Or inside the house?? Hmm??"

He saw Kagome turn around and she blushed. "Oh right…" She quickly skipped inside the house and closed the door.

"So Inuyasha… Have you ever went out with a girl? Like a double date?" Inuyasha flinched at her question then sigh.

"Kagome…To tell you the truth, I've went out with many girls in my life. But I've never been this excited in my life!" He looked at her blushing features. Kagome coughed. "I see…I um believe you. Really…" She coughed one more.

"I-I'm quite excited my self as well…" She smiled at him. He smiled back at her. Their lips came closer and closer closer closer closer (A/N: LOL Sorry about the closer thingy) When-

"Ding Dong!" Kagome gasped and backed away and Inuyasha, well…Fell off the couch.

"Screw that bell!" Inuyasha yelled as he walked up and opened the door to see Miroku and Sango arguing about him being a pervert- touching her ass and stuff stuff.

"Sango!" Kagome yelled. They leaned towards each other and gave a little bear hug and smiled. Mirkou coughed uneasily.

"Um… Please ladies…We're your dates! Not you each other.." Kagome laughed as Sango punched Miroku's head with her fist.

"So, are you guys ready??" Sango exclaimed. Kagome smiled as Inuyasha showed up. Just then Inuyasha and Miroku screamed out each other's names.

"What the hell are you doing here lecher???????????" He then hugged Kagome possessively. "You're not takin MY Kaogome understand????????????????!" He then looked at Sango who was shaking her head slightly.

"Inuyasha! How could you say that?! Sango is my and my only date!" He hugged Sango as well, but again, receiving a hard, even a harder punch on the head.

Kagome sighed then smiled to herself.

`Maybe this won't be such a bad night after all… Besides what can possibly go wrong?' She looked up at Inuyasha who was looking at the two other couples. She sighed then walked out.

"What? Am I the only person who's going on the date?" Kagome asked. Everyone looked at her then quickly followed.

A/N: Sorry this was a short chappie! >.< But I will type another one tomorrow! Promise! And stay tuned- tomorrow's chappie: Heart Throbbing First Date! Stay tuned and please review! ^^