InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why the Well ❯ Like Mother, like daughter. ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter: Like mother like daughter

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~*~

Last chapter…

As Kagome walked forward trying hard to keep warm she tripped forward and felt cold clammy arm reach for her as her eyes shut and her vision blurred. The last thing she heard was "-agome watch out!" but the last thing she thought was 'help Inuyasha' of course Inuyasha was to far away to hear her then, or maybe ever-… again?!

~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome fell forwards and put her hands out trying desperately to stop from falling. That was when she touched cold clammy hands.

"Kyaaaaaaa"

Ali rushed forward.

"It's okay Kagome. Really nothing is going to hurt you!"

Kagome sighed feeling a touch reassured she still felt a bit tense though as she looked down to see what had touched her. And she came face to face with a young girl who looked almost exactly like her-or Kikyou. This new discovery produced an even louder scream from her.

"She looks an hell-of-a lot like me" Kagome screeched in a high voice

"Yeah that's no reason to kill my eardrums though." Ali said, her hands where tightly clasped over her ears and she was wincing from the high volume noise Kagome had just produced.

"She does look a lot like you though…" Ali murmured leaning her head forward.

"I might as well wake her up. See if she looks like you awake."

Kagome flinched inwardly 'I really hope she isn't some weird incarnation or reincarnation or magic being' Kagome had enough trouble as it was with Kikyou and demons, she didn't need to struggle with some weirdo kid who looked exactly like her. 'or that Inuyasha new, and loved in the past.' She shook her head, why would it matter if Inuyasha liked this girl, Kagome sure as hell didn't care.

"Okay Kagome I'm waking her up. Remember: don't talk about her past, she would be traumatized if she was forced to remember." Ali pressed a button.

The girl: Kanae fluttered her deep hazel eyes open. Immediately Kagome saw that as a good sign, Kagome's eyes where gray blue not hazel. Kanae sat up and shook out her dark chocolate hair that went to her chest and was wavy at the tips like Kagome. Her hair was dark brown while Kagome's was black with highlights, and it was longer and thicker. Her bangs where more like Inuyasha's mom's but less long and pointier. She had delicate features, and a stubborn chin and full mouth. Her eye where like Kagome's but heavier lashed like Kikyou's and her nose was long and straight like Kagome's. The resemblance was there but at the same time she was different in slight ways: Darker skin tone, straighter hair, different colored eyes and heavier lashes. At the same time she looked a lot like Kikyou.

"Huh." Kagome said dully.

"Hi, mom" said Kanae.

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

Okay my imaginary readers (since you don't review) don't get your hopes up about a Christmas special. I might not do it Kay?! But I may do a story okay PLEAZ REVIEW THANX

Happy Holidays HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO