InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wild ❯ Two Weeks ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N; More charas in this one that I just remembered.
JOSH- A mean man who abuses horses and has a mentally retarded daughter he beats. The man is particularly soar at Rin when she trains Keno because he had already failed once.
CAMO- Inuyasha's helping boy. He is almost like an apprentice. He develops a crush on Rin. He admires Inuyasha greatly and aspires to be like him. He is an eager and well-to-do kid that has pretty decent morals. Blonde hair, deep blue eyes.
Chapter 2: Two Weeks
So the two weeks crawled on. The first four days so far she had been working on retaining more and more of his trust. She smiled happily at their progress as she walked down the empty barn aisle to the coming spring outside. Just as she was about to go out, someone grabbed her and she was thrown roughly against a broad chest with a hand clapped over her mouth. She stayed still and did not fight it, knowing that at the moment struggling wildly would be worthless. The smell of liquor was heavy on the air and she realized the man was drunk. The drawling voice of a familiar person was heard.
“Hey little missy. Remember me?” She angrily bit his fingers and elbowed him in the ribs and then stepped hard on his instep. When he doubled over a little bit from the blow to his stomach, she brought her hand up and back to hit him in the nose before bringing it back down hard and getting him good in the groin. He let her go and she jumped away from him and stood there, in a ready stance, should he try to get her again. This guy would be easy, he was too drunk. After all, since her mother had been a beauty herself, she had had to teach her equally beautiful daughter how to deal with men. Rin spoke in a low voice.
“Of course I remember you, Hiten. You were the one who tried to train Keno. And unless my memory serves me wrong, you failed, didn't you?” She smiled and watched as his face blackened.
“You little bitch!” He said and pulled out his sword. Her face paled a little when another, ugly man whom also had his sword drawn joined him. Ut-oh. She wasn't that good with swords. Her mother had just started teaching her the art when she died. Hiten's brother, Manten, slashed at her, and she jumped backwards. Shit, and now here was Hiten bringing his sword down at her. She moved to the side and found a blade at her throat. She looked surprised into Manten's ugly face before her arms were grabbed and she was thrown to the ground.
. . . . . . .
Inuyasha was getting annoyed. Now she was 15 minutes late, and she revenuer late. He really was more worried than annoyed, but he took his anger and worry out by sulking instead of looking the part. He kicked a rail and thought he heard something up in the barn. He swung around in his natural grace and started quickly up to the barn. When he was just outside the door he heard a muffled cry and quickly slammed open the door. He saw the rogues of the town, Hiten and his brother, kneeling next to a scared log Rig Rin. Hiten was leaning over her, holding apart her knees with his shoulders, and was undoing her pants. Inuyasha growled low in his throat, anger penetrating deeply within him.
“Aahh, half-breed. Would you like to join us as we divulge in this young appetizer?” Hiten said in a welcoming voice. “I wouldn't mind sharing her with you.” He smiled and Inuyasha's vision went blurry. He rushed at them and threw Hiten off of her, pulling his sword out along the way. He made deep cuts along Manten's arm, causing him to let go of Rin's arms. She jumped up and zipped her pants back up.
“You dirty bastards! I should cut your balls off for that!” He said, holding his sword in a ready stance. Rin picked up the two swords and threw one of them out the door. Inuyasha had a look of surprise on his face when she returned with the other and stood loosely beside him.
“Thank you Inuyasha. I can handle them now.” She flashed him a smile before hefting the sword to make sure it was comfortable in her hand and raised it up the slightest bit. She jumped forward and quickly dismembered Manten, leaving him with only one arm. She turned and slashed at the weaponless Hiten, who barely dodged her strike. She kept coming at him, pushing him hard and back. He stumbled and fell on a stray saddle. She placed the sword at his throat and stared at him angrily.
“Inuyasha?” She called. He came forward and grabbed his arms, knowing her intentions. She slit open his pants and swiped at his genitals. He cried out in pain and she backed up, nodding to Inuyasha. He backed off of the pained man as well.
“That should teach you to ever try anything with me again.” She threw the bloodied sword into the corner and walked out, Inuyasha following closely at her heels. Once outside he sheathed his sword and took a few large strides until he was even with her.
“Where did you learn to do that, Rin? That was almost really good swordsmanship.” He was impressed with her fighting skills. There were only two other women he knew of that could use any kind of weapon to fight, besides old Kaede, Lady Kikyou's sister and advisor. Kikyou, who had learned archery from Kaede, and Kagome who had learned it out of necessity, were the only women he had ever known to handle weapons. Kagome had had to learn it because of all the people who came after her because of the rare and expensive jewel she wore around her neck. It had some similarities to a pearl, and was almost indestructible. It was the only jewel like it, there were no others. It was said to have some sort of supernatural powers, but he had never believed it.
“I had to learn to protect myself after my Dad died, so my mother taught me. She learned a long time ago from a warrior whom she was going to leave with, until she fell in love with my Dad. She taught me everything she could, up until she died. We were just getting into swords when the accident happened.” He was silent for a few moments.
“I'm sorry to hear about her death, and your fathers.” He said sincerely, a lost look on his face. She noticed it but when she was going to ask about it he mumbled an excuse and took off in the direction of the common. She sighed and headed for Keno's pen. It was time for their training session, that would calm her down a little.
Lord Inuyasha came every day to watch her work with Keno for a