InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will You Miss Me? ❯ My New Master ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 2 My new Master(slave oction,oh well is i spelled it wrong)
"Do I hear $200 for this black haired human girl." the man said
Inuyasha's POV
Oh! that girl she has hair like the night sky and her eyes are the color of chocolate. I must have her.
"$200"Inuyasha said.
"$300"a man yelled back
"$500"Inu screamed
"$700"man said
"$1000"inu said
"Fine you can have her" the man said
"Sold to the white haired demon"the man shouted.
"yes"inu said
Kagome's POV
Well at least my new masters cute I think, I think he's to far away to see what he looks like.Wait
I need to get closer. Oh! my god look at him. Silver hair, eyes color of gold and oh so cute doggie ears. He's not cute, he's hott.
"Come with me" inu said
"Where are we going?"kag asked
"Back to the castle"inu said
(back at castle)
"Father I'm home"inu said
"Did you buy your slave?"Intasho asked
"yes father"inu said
"Let me see it" Intasho said
"Its not an it, its a her and her is, her name is?""I'm sorry I never caught your name."inu asked
"My name, My name is..."kag said
"Come on I don't got all day what is your name?"inu yelled
"Its Kagome and you dont have to be so rude!"
Kagome then put her hand over her mouth she had realized what she said.
"Oh, Im so sorry"she said weakly
"How dare you"he yelled raising his hand to smack her in the face, but stopped at the sight he had just witnessed. Kagome had dropped to the ground wrapping her arms around his waists and crying.
"Please,please spare me, please don't beat me!"kag cried
At this sight Inuyasha just died as if the ice covering his heart melted completley off.
"K-K-Kagome"he whispered just loud enough only she could hear.Kagome looked up gazing up at Inuyasha.
"yes master"kag whispered back
"I'm sorry"inu said
Inuyasha grabbed kagome by the arms and pulled her up to standing to position. kagome gazed into his eyes.
Kag POV
Oh. Inuyasha how Ive longed for a copanion maybe your the one, I mean The someone just for me,the one that I can love, the one that will love me for who i am and never leave me. Oh ..what im i thinking he's a rich guy and I'm a mere slave girl.
As she gazed into those golden orbes drowning in the rivers of life that ran through his eyes and straight into her soul, inuyasha was very deep in thought.
Inu POV
Oh Kagome what are you doing to me its like your waking up the part of me i dont like to show and only you can bring it out.