InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will You Miss Me? ❯ Getting Settled In ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 3 getting settled in
After along night of getting to know each other, after Inuyasha and Kagome had a little encounter. Inuyashsa then asked his butler Miroku to show kagome to her room.
"This is inuyashas parents room"Miroku pointed
They walked all the way down the hall on the other side of the castle
"This is my room"he said
"This is your room "
"Where is master inuyashas room?"she asked
"oh its right there"he pointed
"Oh but why is my room the middle one?" she Questioned
"What do you mean?"
"Well Inuyashas room is on the right and your room is on the left of me and mine is in the middle."
"I dont know Inuyasha picked it out."
"Well good night lady kagome"he said going to his room closing his door and locking it.
She walked into her room and shut her door. she walked to the dresser and to find a bunch of clothes and underwear and bras already there for her so she changed into a big t-shirt and got into the giant bed and fell asleep cause she was exhausted.She awakened to the sound of rustling so she opened her eyes and saw a women going through her closet.
"Whos there, who are you?"kag asked
"Oh your awake now"the girl said and with that she went to the window and pulled back the drapes letting the morning sun shine through the window, revealing a girl a little older than herself she had lond black hair and dark blue eyes with pink eye shadow. she was wearing a kimono, but it was really short up to her mid thigh. it was light pink with dark pink hearts all over it.She was beautiful.
"I'm sorry"she said"I didnt mean to wake you up."
"it s alright "kag answered
"By the way my name is Sango"
"My name is "Its ok I know my master told me kagome"sango interrupted
"whos your master?" "Intasho" sango replied
"Do you mean Inuyashas father?"
"yes"sango said smiling
"Oh we better get you ready"
"Ready for what? "
"For work"
"Oh "kag said smiling weakly
Sango went to the closet and pulled out a kimono almost like her own but different in color. It was dark blue kimono with light blue moons all over it. And like sangos it went up to mid- thigh.
"Well I'' let you get ready, I already got your bath water drawn." sango said
"Ok thanks so much"kag replied
"Ya know its nice having another girl around in the castle to talk to."sango said with a big smile
Sango left the room and Kagome took a bath. She got out and got dressed into the outfit Sango had picked out. Sango knocked on the door.
knock, knock"kagome can I come in? "
"sure"
Sango came in and handed a hair ribbon, it was very pretty it was the color dark blue like her kimono."put it in your hair up so it wont get in your face like this".pointing to her hair with a pink ribbon in her hair.
"oh ok "she said while brushing her hair and putting it in a pony tail.
"ok come on time for breakfast" sango said while pulling kagome fast by the arm.