InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Witches ❯ Kagome does the dishes ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2
(Kagome does the dishes)



Kagome knelt by the stream washing out the dishes. She hummed to herself, content with life. Well, almost content with life. She still wasn't over the shock of Inu-Yasha making breakfast; and the fresh berries. There was no telling how long it had taken him to pick that many and be back in camp, with everything ready before she woke up. Why is he being so nice ? Did he do something wrong and was now trying to make up for it?
Wrapped up in her thoughts Kagome didn't hear the rustle of underbrush behind her. A shadowy figure sled out from the underbrush smiling to himself. He crept up behind her as silent as a mountain cat. When he stood a foot behind her, he wrapped his left arm around her arms at the elbow and clapped his other hand over her mouth. Kagome screamed behind his hand and dropped the bowl she had been washing; it shattered on the rocks that lay at her knees. The man's lips brushed against her left ear and she trembled in fear. His sweat soaked leathers pressed against her back covering her back in his stench. His soured breath drifted to her nose causing her to gag from its stench.
Where I come from, a man who takes a witch to his bed becomes immortal. What do you say to helping he test this theory? he chuckled softly at her muffled screams when he pressed his engorged manhood against the back of her thigh .
I knew you'd see it my way, he whispered. Extremely pleased with himself he drug her off toward the camp he shared with his friends. Her screaming and struggling only served to heighten his arousal.