InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf of mine ❯ Pizza ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm BACK! hehe sorry about the wait but with work and everything life is kinda crazy right now so any way on with the story!
 
Disclaimer: ok ok so I don't own Inuyasha and co. Kouga included :( but I want a Kouga plusie when they make one!
 
“what do you mean there are no demons here?” asked a very pale Kouga as he looked at her.
 
“Well as far as I know, there isn't any demons alive in this time”
 
Kagome got up to check to see if the pizza guy was coming, turning around and walking back she asked him, “ Does it really matter? For all I know there could be demons living in this time, I just haven't sensed any so far.”
 
Smiling sadly as she looked at him, “ but I'm not really good at that yet, my miko powers have not fully developed yet, and the way that I'm going, they probably never will be as good as Kikyo's”, saying the name with more than just a little jealousy.
 
“so who is Kikyo anyway?”
 
Kagome turned around, and stared at him with wide eyes, “you don't know who she is?”
 
“Well I heard something about a priestess by that name, but other that that no, should I have?”
 
Just as Kagome was about to answer the doorbell rang. “Oops that's got to be the pizza you go in the other room quick!”
 
After Kouga had gone into the kitchen Kagome went to the door. “Yes?”
 
“I've got two large all meat pizzas for a Kagome at this address”
 
Handing him the money Kagome, shut the door after taking the pizzas, and went into the kitchen.
 
“Mmmm what smells so good?” he asked sniffing the air. “It smells better than wild boar.”
 
Laughing slightly, she said, “Its Pizza hold on let me get you a plate.”
 
 
After grabbing two paper plates, Kagome put three pieces on one of them and handed it to Kouga.
 
`Good thing she doesn't realize that in, wolf demon tradition states, that a female shall only serve the male if she wants him to consider her for a mate.' He thought as he bit into, the strange triangular food Kagome had called “pizza”, and promptly burning his tongue in the process. “Ow that's hot!” He said fanning his tongue,
 
Laughing, Kagome got up to get some ice from the freezer.
 
“Here this should help.”
 
Smiling at her, as she sat back down, he put it on his tongue, he watched as she started to eat her slice.
 
`She's so beautiful, I wish that this could go on forever.'
 
As soon as the burning stopped, he asked her, “so what was that about Kikyo anyway? What does she have to do with you?”
 
As soon as he asked, that the smile dropped off of Kagome's face, faster than Inuyasha kissed the ground when she would say “SIT!”
 
“Well I guess I had better begin at the beginning other wise it won't make any sense.”
 
Listening carefully, as she told him about how she fell down the well, and met Inuyasha, he was quiet, growling only when she told him, about how Inuyasha wanted to kill her at first because she looked like Kikyo.
 
“You mean the Sacred Jewel was inside of you?”
 
“yes, that's why people think that I am Kikyo's reincarnation,” she said sadly
 
“I just want people to see me for me, not a priestess that died fifty years earlier.” She whispered almost to quiet for even his ears to pick up.
 
Looking at her he said “well anyone who believes it has to be crazy”
 
“Why I do look like her kind of, and the jewel was inside of me, before the centipede demon ripped it out.”
 
“Because it just is, you are you, no one else believe me from the things I have heard about this Kikyo, she was not at all like you.
 
Smiling, Kagome finished her pizza, and threw the plate away.
 
“Would you like me to show you what a TV does?” she said as she smiled at him, the kind of smile that would melt ice.
 
. “Sure.”
 
He followed her into the living room, and watched as she turned on the square box across from the couch.
 
Flipping it to a western, Kagome sat down next to him on the couch.
 
Pulling her legs up under her, she settled down to watch, almost with in snuggling range.
 
As the movie dragged on, Kagome felt her eyes growing heavy.
 
`I'll just close them for a second, to rest them I'm not going sleep.'
 
As he was watching the strange people ride on the animals, shooting fire out of the long branches that they carried, Kouga felt some added weight on his side,
 
Looking over, he saw Kagome, slumped over onto his shoulder fast asleep, smiling he put one arm around her, pulling her closer, and pushed the button on the black thing she had called “a remote” to turn it off.
 
Laying his head on the arm of the couch, he fell asleep, with Kagome cuddling close.
 
Ok I know I've got to be the meanest author on the planet but I'm going to leave off there because for one thing It'd after 3 in the morning and I have to work tomorrow and because it seem like a good spot to end it :) anyway if you like it review, if you don't at least be nice about it ok?