InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf of mine ❯ Jeans ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha in any shape or form ok????
 
After she had turned off the water to the shower, Kagome sat down on the side of the tub to compose herself.
 
`Do I really like Koga like that? And what about Inuyasha? What am I going to do, he's stuck here until the well starts working again.'
 
Sighing she got up, and walked downstairs her face no longer red, and somewhat composed.
 
As she came into the living room, she saw Koga sitting on the arm rest of the couch.
 
“if your going with me to try on clothes, your going to need some shoes, and were definitely going to have to do something about your ears.” She said as she walked up to him.
 
“shoes? But I never wear shoes, and besides they look kinda uncomfortable.” He said looking just a little alarmed.
 
Sighing she told him “hold on I might have something that would be al little better, but your going to have to wear something, because people in my time don't go around barefoot ok?”
 
Grumbling a bit he agreed, so she when upstairs to find a old pair of her Grandfather's sandals for him to wear.
 
Coming into the living room she handed him the sandals to put on.
 
“If you take out your ponytail then maybe it will hide your ears.”
 
Smirking at her he said “what you don't like my ears, is that it? Hmm?”
 
With her face turning a light shade of pink she answered him “No I like your ears, but other people would think that they are just a little bit strange.”
 
Smiling at her he pulled out his ponytail, letting the thick black hair fall around his shoulders. “there, is that better?”
 
“For going out, yes when your at home you can put it back up again if you want, now I know that your nose is sensitive, so just be warned it probably will be a little overwhelming at first, so we'll go slow ok?
 
After grabbing her bag, they went outside taking it slow so that Koga could adjust to everything, then they set out for the mall taking their time because the sun was out, and the weather was gorgeous.
 
When they got to the mall, Koga stared at the building in wonder.
 
“how did they build a hut that big?” he said in awe
 
Laughing she explained “it's called a Mall people go there to buy things for themselves, like clothes and things like that.”
 
As they walked up to the mall, the automatic doors hisses open causing Koga to jump back looking rather spooked, and wanting very much to smash in the doors, the only thing that stopped him was the small soft hand on his arm.
 
“You ok Koga? It opens like that to let people in. its ok really”
 
Growling softly he walked inside with Kagome, feeling slightly uneasy, being surrounded by this many humans in this enclosed place.
 
Smiling at him for encouragement, Kagome led him to a men's clothing store.
 
“We'll stop here first to get you some different clothes, because you slept in those last night, ok?”
 
“sure whatever you want.” He said as he looked around to see if anyone was going to attack them from behind, you could never tell, and they were surrounded in here.
 
She pulled him in and over to a rack with some jeans, rummaging through them until she found a few pairs that might fit, shoving him over to the fitting room she gave him the jeans.
 
“Here try these on and then come out, and show me so I know what size you are ok?”
 
Grumbling he walked in and tried on a pair that fit pretty good, they were black with leather outlined wolves on the legs, walking out he stopped in front of Kagome.
 
“Well what do you think? Do I look ok?”
 
Staring at him as he came out Kagome could only nod at him.
 
`Does he look ok? Does he look ok? He looks fantastic in those jeans the way that they hug his legs…Stop that!! Koga is your friend you don't like him like that!'
 
`but what if you do?'
 
`but I don't I really don't I like Inuyasha not Koga but I got to admit he does look sexy in those jeans.'
 
As he walked back into the dressing room, Koga smirked, thinking of her reaction when he came out wearing the jeans.
 
thank yo for reviewing so fast! i'm now up to 41 reviews! (i say 41 because tori007otaku reviewed via email because for some reason fan fiction woulnt let her
any way thanks to...DreamBeamz (lol thanks Koga seems like the smirking kind) Tori007otaku( sorry not let you review i always love your reviews!) HauntedMisery(thanks i kind of like it to) soy.saucE for reviewing chapters 3-7,Sakurablossomskxk (personaly i think he's always hot but thanks i try), Aoms (thanks for both reviews for 6-7 sorry u wearn't mentioned before but i was loading 7 when you were reviewing 6 ), and Kriszy (i try to make him sweet cause that's how i hope that he would be in a gruff kinda way! and thanks for the plusie info i'm going to get one when they come out! if only they made him a life sized plushie...) lol anyway thanks for all of your reviews!
 
Ok and that's were im going to leave it because I've got to get ready to go to work :) so hope you all like my 8th chapter.