InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf of mine ❯ The beach ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't in any shape or form own Inu and Co. ok?
 
Previously on Wolf of Mine:
“So now what would you like to do? We've done all the necessary things like get you clothes, and food for the house so is there something that you want to do?”
 
Grinning at her with a wicked gleam in his eye, he scooped her up off of her feet, and took off running so fast that no one could see them, just a little tornado going down the street.
 
Presently on Wolf of Mine:
 
Gasping at the suddenness of being carried off, Kagome had to shout to be heard above the roar of the wind.
 
“Were are we going Koga?”
 
Looking down at her he smirked. “You'll just have to wait and see now won't you?”
 
Finally the steady sound of the wind, combined with the running motion was enough to lull Kagome to sleep, So she slept peacefully snuggled in Koga's arms as he ran.
 
Noticing that she had fallen asleep, Koga smiled, not a smirk, but a warm and caring smile. One that not many people would ever see, because it would probably in his opinion ruin his image if demons knew that he had a softer and more gentle side, especially when it came to Kagome.
 
A shiver ran down his spine, and he sighed, as he thought of the dangers, and hardships that Kagome would have to go through if they did become mates.
 
And then he smiled, as he thought about just how Kagome would handle them, most likely like she handled him when he first kidnapped her, as if nothing in the world could scare her. He then smirked as he thought about when he told her that he chose her as a mate.
 
Flashback
Having just thrown Shippo to safety, she turned holding the spear in her hand, as if she thought she could take on the whole tribe and survive with her life, with just that small spear.
 
“Why you!” growled one of the wolves as he started to lunge for her.
 
Holding him back another wolf said “Koga said not to touch her remember?”
 
Shaking him off He leaped at her, ready to do some serious damage, and he would have to if the rather large boar hadn't hit his back at that second.
 
As he looked down at the young girl amazed with her courage against his tribe he made up his mind then and there, leaping down he landed right next to he and smirked as she gasped.
 
“I thought I said that no one was to lay a finger on the girl.” He said quietly as the other wolf struggled under the wait of the boar.
 
Turning back to the girl he chuckled. “Your names Kagome right? I've decided I'm going to make you my mate!”
 
The other wolves looked at him as if he was crazy. “I thought we were going to eat her when we defeated the birds of paradise besides she's human Koga!”
 
“You fool this girl can see the shikon jewel shards! With her around we can collect the rest of the shards and our pack will be the strongest in the land!”
 
Turning back to Kagome he smirked again, as he pulled her to him, “And Wolves they mate for life”
 
SMACK!
 
“How dare you decide for me who I'm going to be with I'm not a piece of property to be bought and sold!”
 
The other wolves slinked away muttering.
 
“Uh-oh looks like the honeymoon is over."
Coming to a stop, he gently shook her a bit. “Were here Kagome wake up.”
 
Rubbing her eyes a bit she sighed and looked around.
 
“Where is here?” she said looking around with wide eyes.
 
For they had stopped at a deserted part of the beach, the blue water sparkling, and no one around to bother them.
 
“How did you know how to get here Koga? I didn't tell you anything about the beach.”
 
“I just followed the scent of salt water to here I thought that maybe you might like to spend some time outside for a bit, I know I did, I mean all of the buildings and everything are nice, but I'm used to being outside more.”
 
Smiling at him, she got out of his arms and stretched.
 
“Actually this is a great idea Koga, I wanted to show you the beach while you were here but the cab fair would have been huge.”
 
“Cab? What's a cab?” he said looking confused.
 
“Oh a cab is a car that someone drives you around in, only you have to pay them to do it.”
 
“Oh ok.”
 
With a small squeal, Kagome took off her shoes and socks, balling her socks up she stuffed them in her shoes.
 
Tugging on his arm, she pulled him with her as she went down to the waters edge to get her feet wet.
 
Ok and that's were I'm leaving it whew two chapters in two days! Thanks to everyone who reviewed: