InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wolves Den ❯ Tortured ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2
Torture
 
The cuffs dug painfully into his skin. Blood poured out of the bleeding gashes and down his wrists. His back was a target for his torturers' sickening pleasure as he ripped and torn his skin apart. Some pieces of bloodied flesh hung away from his body only attached by a thin piece of tattered skin.
 
“Where is your pack hidden?”
 
I'll never tell the likes of you, Naraku. The sting of the whip hit his back again as Kouga bit his lip to muffle his cries of pain. Never would he let Naraku have the pleasure of hearing his cries of pain even if it was an excruciating burning feeling.
 
“I may not be able to get the information using simple torture techniques.” Naraku moved in his line of vision. “I have a powerful weapon that can seek through your mind, ripping into it like a jagged knife. It is also evident that your mind has been weakened expediently. When your mind is plundered Wolf, your worthless tribe is as good as dead.”
 
“Master Naraku!” The servant quivered in fear as he addressed his master. When his masters' attention was upon him he continued. “Lord Sesshomaru is in the council room, he has announced a meeting for dusk. He gave specific orders that you may attend.”
 
Naraku's face twisted into a snarl, he hated being interrupted while torturing his victims. He moved towards the servant and struck him across the face leaving a small blood trail behind.
 
“I will prepare for this meeting. Keep your eye on the Wolf!”
 
Hours passed with no sign of the bastard, the dark room was filled with dead things none of which were identifiable, Kouga thanked Kami for the umpteenth time for his plugged nose, the smell would have been appalling and probably stay in his nose for months.
 
Kouga hung from the ceiling swinging slowly from left to right, around him Naraku's servants attended to his open wounds. Naraku has this sick fetish where he would torture his victims so severely they were at the brick of death than he would send for his best healers to heal his victims and start the process over again. Only the most durable could survive Naraku's twisted torture methods.
 
No matter how hard Naraku will try he would never get the information he wanted. Kouga swore he would take his secret to the grave with him, no matter how many times that insane freak tortured him, no matter what they did to him he would never ever betray those he cared for.
 
Kouga looked down, his pack depended on him, they needed him to live, to survive this ordeal and that is just what he's going to do.
 
Kouga quickly closed his eyes as he heard the entrance door open. He turned his head to the left Naraku finally returned and he brought a miko with him.
 
He felt the miko's presence closing in on him, he almost shook when her small fingertips touched his temples. His eyes flew open at the touch, when their eyes meet she jerked away. Kouga could no resist the smirk playing across his face, she had a dark flush touching her cheeks. He caught her eyes traveling down his form, his ego soared to new heights the female before him was attracted to him even though he was badly beaten.
 
It was the same female he saw bathing in the moon light, her wet beautiful skin glowing as the water reflected her reflection… He remembered that night with a vengeance, he was to bring the woman back with him to the den, but he obviously never got around to it.
 
“Forgive me!” The soft whisper upon her lips which drove away every thought in Kouga's mind.
 
***
(Her mind is within the wolf's head.)
 
Kagome's eyes stayed focused upon the wolf, her mind connected to his, his every thought was now known to her, his battles, his pain caused by her superior. No matter how hard she looked for the information about his clan where not present and his experiences as a wolf were limited.
 
Kagome felt a barrier around the darkest part of his mind, hidden from her reach but not unreachable.
 
Miko!” She turned around expecting to find him behind her, but all she saw was darkness. “You will never get what he wants.”
 
Within his mind she felt his lips touch her right ear as his arms wrapped around her waist. “You smell so sweet Miko! His arms around her waist pulled her against his torso. Your body is so soft and smooth!” He purred in her ear.
 
Kagome had a hard time concentrating; his body was pressed against her consuming her with his heat. She never experienced this before, never has anybody took over her hold on their mind and turned it against her. Kagome was used to going through their minds looking for the information Naraku asked her to seek out. This wolf seemed to seduce her within moment of being in his mind.
 
She had to do this, she had to get the information Naraku need from the wolf, if she didn't than who knows what will happen to her. She could see Naraku taking away her gift of sight which can only happen when a miko losses her innocence. A new sense of determination welled up within her, Kagome pushed the wolf away from her body and sought out after his secrets.
 
A pink wave of miko power flew at the wolf and surrounded him, it was only a matter of time now, the wolf couldn't hold out for much longer. Her powers picked at his barrier unraveling layers of youki until she reached his last barrier of defense.
 
Kouga knelt down on his knee, the miko was persistent, her miko powers tore away his defenses he had to admit that Naraku was right, he was mentally exhausted. If only he weren't so tired he may have been able to release her from his mind.
 
“Please I don't want to hurt you, Let me into your mind.” Kouga was taken away from the silvery trails of tears running down her face. She was a confusing little miko, why was she crying? Was it over him?
 
Kouga mentally shook his head, He would not let her anywhere near his secret, the lives of his family depended on it.
 
With all the strength he possessed Kouga's youki rose to meet the miko's purifying energy. His youki protected him well enough from the miko, he mentally walked up to her, placed his hands on her face and whipped away the tears. His blue eyes meet hers until he lowered his mouth onto hers. His lips burned with a pleasurable sensation when the miko started to press her mouth closer to his. He gently nipped at her lower lip drawing a little blood.
 
“My tribe knows me as Kouga.” His voice was so husky Kagome hardly heard his voice.
 
With out thinking Kagome whispered “I'm Kagome.”
 
Kouga smirked down at the miko, she was powerful in her own right, if she had her mind and heart in finding out the truth than he would be long dead by now.
 
“Until later, my onna.” With the last ounce of his power he pushed her out of his mind breaking the connection they shard.
 
**
 
Kagome felt her mind leave the wolf's unwillingly, she tried to strengthen her hold on the bond, but it was futile.
 
She was back within her own mind, and found herself lying on the floor, not even a few seconds later her mind shut down, she was exhausted and needed some rest. Unfortunately she was left in the care of Naraku.