InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Your Pleasure, My Pain ❯ Will You Be My Mate? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: Will You Be My Mate?
 
It was not long after they ate dinner that the sun completely set. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara were sound a sleep. But Inuyasha was completely awake although he had his eyes closed, and he could tell Kagome was not asleep; he saw that her eyes were not even closed.
 
I won't be long until Inuyasha finds a mate. He'll have to find one because this door can not lock. Besides, he drop dead gorgeous. What girl wouldn't want him? I'm sure Kikyo still has feelings for him. How could she not? I love Inuyasha so much, I loved him for a long time now, and seeing him will a mate is going to kill me.
Kagome felt a lump grow in his throat, a tension spot in her stomach that felt like stone, and a series of tears streamed from her eyes. She silently wept. Kagome felt someone coming towards her and she wiped away the tears. It was Inuyasha.
 
“Hey Kagome, I need to talk to you. I'm sorry to wake you,” Inuyasha whispered. Kagome noticed something different about Inuyasha's voice. It was more of a sensual tone.
“It's okay, I wasn't sleeping. What did you want to talk about?” Kagome whispered.
“Let's go outside; I don't want to wake the others.”
Kagome followed Inuyasha of the hut. To her surprise he gently took her hand in his and held it as they walked. She smiled and fixed her hair some. Inuyasha glanced at her and he had the biggest smile on his face that she had ever seen him with. What is going on? I've never seen him smile like that before, her tired mind tried to make sense out of the situation.
 
They stopped walking when they came to a place surrounded by clusters of trees and shrubbery. Inuyasha stood in front of Kagome and let her hand go. OH my gosh; I am all alone with Inuyasha in the dark! Kagome's mind squealed.
The shiny silver moon light lit up their surrounding. It highlighted the leaves and petals of flowers with a soft tint of silver, causing everything to look heavenly. Inuyasha looked as if he were an angel. The silver light shimmered on his colorless silken hair, and the moon light lightly touched the contours of Inuyasha's face with its glistening hand. Inuyasha's heart was beating profusely in his chest, and a rock of tension grew with in the pit of his stomach. Memories and images of him and Kagome weaved through his mind as graceful and subtle as the wind weaves through the trees of the forest. When he had cleared his mind of the memories he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.
I'm so nervous that I can't even talk! Inuyasha's mind began to panic. What if she rejects me!? His mind trailed off in deep, concentrated thoughts of doubt. No, don't think that way! Stay confident, he finally shook the worries out of his mind.
 
What is wrong with him? We've been standing here for a while and he hasn't said anything. What's going on? Kagome wondered.
“Kagome….” Inuyasha finally said.
“Yes, Inuyasha?”
“I'm not very good with feeling and words,” he said. Oh no; is he going to say that he doesn't think I should help him with the Jewel Shards and Naraku anymore!? It was Kagome's turn to panic.
 
Warm sweat drizzled down Inuyasha's neck and his back.
“I've written one poem in my life, it took me months to write, and it's not even that good; it doesn't rhyme, it doesn't have those fancy words, and its meaning is easy to understand. But, if you stay with me, then I'll have all our life together to write a great poem.
Okay, so that's good; he wants to stay with me. Kagome was relieved. But, what on earth is he trying to say? What does this whole poem thing mean? She wondered.
 
“Kagome….. Will you promise to stay with me forever? Will you swear yourself to me? I promise to stay with you forever, and I swear myself to you,” he said. What!? What is he thinking!? Inuyasha could tell by the look on Kagome's face that she still had no idea what he was trying to ask.
“Will you, Kagome, be my mate?” Adrenalin sped through her body, causing her heart to beat furiously. Her emotions were locked in shock. What!? He just asked me to be his mate! We weren't even boyfriend and girlfriend before. Moments pasted by with Kagome in shock and Inuyasha suffocating with tension.
“Yes, Inuyasha; I will be your mate. I promise to stay with you forever, and I swear myself to you,” Kagome replied with a smile on her face. I've never seen her so happy before, she really loves me, he thought. Inuyasha brought her into an embrace. As he held her close and firmly she could feel the heat from his body transfer to hers.
 
 
 
They gazed into each others. Her eyes are beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. She may look like Kikyo but Kagome's personality is completely different. Kagome is more free and outgoing, Inuyasha thought. I've never seen eyes like his before. They glow with gold in them, Kagome thought. There was a film of sensual passion over Inuyasha's amber golden eyes. His yearning for Kagome's body was increasing greatly.
 
Finally, Inuyasha closed his eyes, and Kagome closed hers. They kissed. It was a feeling Inuyasha had only had once in his life, long, long ago; the day he had wanted Kikyo as his mate. Kagome on the other hand had never kissed anyone before. She had once kissed Inuyasha when he was taken over by his Youkai side, but that had just been a peck on the lips.
 
Kagome felt her muscles relax and lose all the tension in them. It was as if they did not even function anymore, and she went limp in his arms. Inuyasha's embrace was the only thing that was keeping her on her feet. I smell it! Inuyasha thought with surprise and joy. I smell her arousal.
His own arousal increased once more. Inuyasha made a deep sounding growl of pleasure. Damn, my Youkai is trying to come through he thought. He was at the point where he could no longer take anymore of the increasing urges. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and opened his eyes. Wow; his eyes are so full of love for me, Kagome thought blissfully. Kagome's eyes are spewing with passion, he thought.
 
“Kagome…. Are you a virgin?” Inuyasha sensually whispered in her ear. Cold chills pinged up and down Kagome's spine, making her blood feel icy. Inuyasha's inner Youkai was screaming at him on the top of its lungs. `Take her! Take all of her!' `Don't ask her questions anymore, just pleasure yourself with her body,' it seemed to be yelling. Some how he had managed to take control of it before when he was walking with her. Although Inuyasha was in control now, he wanted Kagome's body too.
 
Kagome's eyes were widened with surprise. “Yes,” she answered.
“Do you still want to be one?” he asked. When Kagome did not answer soon enough he added, “If you're not ready I can wait.” `No! You fool; you can not wait!' `You must have to have her know!' The back of his mind shouted.
 
“No, I'm ready now. I love you,” Kagome said.
“I love you too.” Inuyasha scooped kagome into his arms and tenderly laid her down on a bed of moss. I can't believe this is happening! Kagome's mind was yelling. I've never done this before, she started to feel nervous. He heart was beating even faster now and the stone of tension had returned to her stomach.
 
Inuyasha saw and sensed the unsure emotions in Kagome. “Kagome, are you sure you're ready?” He asked. Kagome, at a loss of words, merely nodded.
“It's okay Kagome I'll go slowly, I promise,” Inuyasha stated, even though his Youkai was hollering so take her quick out of its impatience.
 
Inuyasha kept his promise. He started out with kissing her, then her neck to rid her of the tension. Then, he moved to kissing her chest as he undressed her and then himself. Now Kagome's heart was really going fast. Inuyasha studied her form, taking notice to every perfect detail of curves and contours.
 
Right before he took away her innocence, he held her hand, looked her in her passion stricken eyes, and said, “I'm sorry, my love.” At the same time as he broke through her barrier, he bit the spot where her neck and should connected, marking her as his mate. Kagome was taken in shock. She knew it would hurt but she did not think that it would hurt that bad, and she did not know that Inuyasha would bite her.
 
Inuyasha saw a tear fall from her eye. “I know it hurts. Give your pain to me. Let me have it so you do not have to suffer,” he knew she really could not do this, but he heard a saying close to this some where in a story Kikyo had read to him, and he figured it would let Kagome know how much he cared for her and help her get through the pain.