Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ King of Hearts ❯ Glossary ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(Message from YaoiNova: Below are some dictionaries I've decided to throw in. This is NOT an insult to readers! These are meant to help my readers that may not know about the stuff I write/type about. Thanks for reading, and please review!)
 
NIHON-GLOSSARY:
“Tomadou?” When Sora asks this to Alex after seeing him blush, he's literally asking, “[Are you] Embarrassed?” The word means “embarrassed,” but Sora uses it in a single-worded question. Tomadou can only be used to describe embarrassment that causes one to blush. Though tripping on stage or yelling at a friend for taking something that happened to be in your pocket may cause you to blush, you wouldn't use tomadou to describe how you feel. In those times, you would use the word hazukashii, which means “embarrassed,” but to the sense of being ashamed, as opposed to being swain to blush by an outside yet personal force.
“Why not?” his koibito asked… The word “koibito” means “lover,” and is mainly used in gay couples, but heterosexuals can call their lovers their “koibito” as well. When referring to a female, it's of greater common sense to use “koishii,” but it's still acceptable for one to use “koibito.” Although “koi” is used of even greater informality to both sexes, one won't be looked down upon for using it.
 
EN-GLOSSARY:
…setting Sol… Sol is the name of our sun, hence Solar System.
…the guys' linguae… Linguae is plural for lingua, a tongue or tongue-like organ.
…the village of Shih Tzu… Shih Tzu is my favorite dog breed… REAL dog breed. (My favorite dogs of ALL are Inuyasha, Kouga, and Sesshomaru. Aishiteru, boys!)
…grand and gargantuan cock… Grand refers to the noteworthiness of Sora's penis. Gargantuan refers to the size of his penis.
 
MYTHOLOGY:
…Alex continued with irises of fuschia fixed to the Eos-kissed horizon… Eos, in Greek mythology, is the goddess of the dawn. The boys are watching the sunSET, so there's no dawn. The ancient Greeks believed that the dawn signified that the sky was “Eos-blessed,” whereas the dusk signified that the sky was “Eos-kissed.” I remember it by thinking of the goddess kissing the day “Goodbye.”