Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ King of Hearts ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When the sun finally “sank into the ocean,” Sora carried his drowsy, blond boyfriend back to his home in the village of Shih Tzu, caring nothing of his hoodie. After sensually denuding his koibito, he pulled down the bed sheets, swept the boy back into his arms, and gently lay him onto his front. “I'll ALWAYS be here for you, Alex,” he whispered to his almost-sleeping beauty. Alex smiled at him and nodded back. Sora moved his hips alluringly while—using only one hand—unhurriedly moving his sweatpants up and down his hips and pubes, exposing his sizeable and appetizing dick only to re-conceal it before the head of his penis slipped passed the waistband.
 
In his head, Sora thought about three days ago, when Alex took him to a tropical paradise. It was another one of his secret places, far from villages and other places where people could see or hear them. There were palm trees surrounding the edge of the clear lagoon, each one being about five meters from the next. Across from the boundless ocean was Mt. Fayawata, an active volcano. The mountain had one fascinating quality: its being an oxymoron; the side seen by the rest of the island looked like a sky-blackening cloud geyser, feared for its poisonous haze, airborne Sol-lings, and liquid Fahrenheit; the side closest to the water was always peaceful, and was frequented by Alex and Sora for its most unusual trait: a waterfall that spilled from a single hole in the side of the mountain wall. Sora remembered the magic they made together on that day. He remembered every sinful action they committed perfectly. He felt no shame for his lust-driven actions, and he was POSITIVE that Alex felt no remorse for his.
 
“Hey Alex,” Sora whispered to his boyfriend, who was too aroused by the striptease to sleep, “Remember when you took me to that quiet place behind that volcano?”
 
Alex lightly handled his erection while replying, “Oh, Hentai Haven, so we named it? That place wasn't quiet for long; the next day, the village nearest the volcano had talk of `the screams of two boys burning in liquid Fahrenheit.'”
 
Sora laughed. “Really?” he asked, “Everyone thought the screams and cries of our lovemaking was from our dying in lava?”
 
“Yeah,” Alex laughed along, “I TOLD you nobody knew about that lagoon.”
 
Sora took his boyfriend's hand and kissed them. “Well, what did you think about that day?” he asked in all seriousness, “Did you enjoy everything?”
 
“Of course!” Alex instantly responded, “I especially had fun swimming and diving into the tarn with you. Every time you came out, I had a hard time trying not to fan myself.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“You were dripping wet while standing in the sun!” Alex pointed out like it should've been obvious, “You looked HOT! Seriously.”
 
Sora smiled as he finally dropped his sweatpants. His grand and gargantuan cock popped out once the head slid past the waistband. His balls hung heavy in his scrotum. Alex' penis quickly stood alert from excitement. He licked his lips as he scanned his boyfriend's nakedness. Finally, Sora took off his big-assed shoes. Men's size 7.5.
 
“Sora, can I ask you a… personal question?” Alex besought.
 
“Of course, baby,” Sora replied forthwith with his sweet and romantically boyish voice, “By now, you should know that you can ask me ANYTHING.” Alex laughed lightly. He surrendered his entire nudity to Sora, who helped him back onto his stomach. Sora brought his blond boy-beauty's bottom lip between his lips and sucked lightly, then kissed both lips.
 
“Well, I just wanted to know…” Alex restated, “Why do you wear big shoes?”
 
Sora laughed handsomely as he mounted the bed and parted his lover's legs. He answered, “They're a gift from Walt Disney.”
 
Alex' eyebrow perked up to his answer. He laughed, “You're so weird, Sora…”
 
Sora straddled Alex' open legs, parting the cheeks of firm, tan ass. Leaving one hand to keep the ass open, he used his other hand to grip and ride his own erection. He jerked himself rapidly and vigorously, reaching orgasm in the anal crack after not too long. He quickly forced his hardness into the divine ass, using his semen as lubricant. Both boys underwent only the slightest of pain as Sora slowly pushed his master sex deeper into his blond beloved. At last, Sora's testicles rested comfortably on Alex' rim. With his erection completely sheathed in ass muscle, Sora lay his naked self on top of his younger lover. Alex didn't mind maintaining his lover's weight throughout the night; he and Sora had slept in this erotic position for three weeks. To him, nothing in the universe felt better than falling asleep naked with the head of Sora's hard cock drowning in the depths of his sperm-filled anus.
 
All time had stopped… just for them.