Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Tart ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
...
...
...

Olette’s forearms crossed above her head and her palms, and like her left cheek and tender breasts, they pressed flat to the wooden wall panel. Her lower back curved to push her shapely butt out, and her inwardly pointed knees knocked together in a series of uncontrollable quakes. Each moan she had to stifle by her own means, in this case upper teeth biting down open the lower lip, as her countenance twisted in timidity and ambiguity.

Despite her feelings, she still conceded with Fuu’s help. Olette was, after all, the one who just dropped her short trousers and knickers down to her ankles by her own will and pleaded to the other girl for the release. She hadn’t a clue as to what her friend was going to do initially when she walked in to the cubicle, but if she had to take a guess, she’d have said this was along the lines.

The silver haired minx’s heated plump bust squashed into Olette’s back as she sandwiched her into the wall, circled and nudged the tip of her nose against the lightly panting brunette’s cheek and earlobe like a cat checking her bowl for food, and pressed the occasional soft kiss to her jaw line and neck. Her warm breath brushed heavily on her moist skin, and rattled her friend’s nervous system along with the teases she silently cooed with pursed lips. Both her hands were positioned at different regions, her left up high and her right down low, and worked equally hard to pleasure the young lass at their mercy.

Any noise they made was drowned out by the ruckus a few cubicles down.

“You don’t seem to mind,” Olette gasped, her breath laboured. “That Roxas is fooling around with another girl... but... how does he feel about it?”

There was a slight pause between question and answer, in which time Fuu spent roughly caressing the brunette’s soppy folds and kissing her neck.

“Shocked,” She lightly chuckled.

Fuu stepped away from the wall with Olette in a hug, and spun her around in her arms. With a flick of her tongue across her friend’s lips, Fuu initiated a feverish kiss and led Olette towards the toilet. Both Olette’s hands reached behind to set up support after the rim of the loo bumped her knees. Fuu raised her knee, set it down on the toilet seat lid and rode her thigh up between Olette’s legs.

Softly bumping her precious area, the aloof beauty slid her slender arms under Olette’s armpits and pressed her palms flat against the close brick wall behind her. Their lips parted with a wet pop, and Fuu’s hot mouth took for the taste of the succulent, sweaty skin within the crook of Olette’s neck.

“U-um,” Olette shivered and tilted her head to one side with a half-dazed countenance, allowing more and more of her skin to be accessible to her friend. “What if I... I, I want to know if I could, y’know, spend some... time with you and Roxas, if that’s okay...?”

“Exact intention,” Fuu answered, angling her chin to set her lips on Olette’s throat.

“R-really?” She gargled, her eyes watery with such joy. “So you wouldn’t mind at all... ah, wait... wh-what would he say? He wouldn’t want to... not with me! I’m his friend, he has no interest-”

“Acceptance guaranteed,” Fuu said as she pulled back and pressed her forehead to Olette’s. She stared straight into her eye in a way as if she were trying to hypnotise her into believing what she’d said.

“I... if you’re certain, then-”

“Promise.”

“Th-thank you, Fuu,” She giggled breathlessly in relief. “You... really do love him, don’t you?”

Fuu blushed sweetly.

“Indisputably,” She replied, drew her knee back and helped Olette to sidle down onto the toilet seat. Now, standing before the brunette, Fuu unbuttoned her trousers.

Fuu’s Capri trousers crumpled to the floor first, followed shortly by her panties. The way Olette’s eyes enlarged upon seeing her nether region, dripping heavily with her own slick fluids, made her blush as well as smirk.

“Roxas, he was... he was here...” Olette murmured in a faraway trance, reaching out to touch Fuu’s oily lips with the tip of her index finger. The silver haired girl allowed her to prod, tenderly pinch and swirl her fingertips on and between her succulent outer lips as she stood still, both hands upon the top of the brunette’s head and her own fingers massaging her scalp. “He was inside here, he... did he... ej-ejaculate...?”

She looked up with all the hope of a daydreamer, her eyes sparkling magnificently. When her friend nodded affirmatively, she pensively stared back at her loins. By all accounts, she should have a strong, fresh taste of Roxas clung to her inner walls.

Olette sat forward, her lips parted like she was ready to blow out some candles on a birthday cake, and her glowing pink countenance hazy. The musky scent of Fuu’s honey-sweet flesh also had that distinct smell of semen, which Olette recognised as one of the peculiar tastes from Roxas’ underpants. Only this time, the smell was far more powerful and a lot fresher. The tip of her nose slowly swiped up the moist crack, picked up a bit of moisture, and then as her nasal septum brushed firmly over Fuu’s clitoris where it remained, she inhaled with a deep sigh and pressed her mouth to her crotch.

“It does... it smells just like him...”

At this point, Fuu shuddered and kept her hands upon Olette’s head. She liked this. She thought that her friend might simply enjoy eating her this time around, which would be a first, but if she wanted to perversely sniff around first that was more than welcome.

“F-feast,” Fuu said, closing her one visible eye.

Obliging without any further contemplation, Olette’s hands came up and slapped onto Fuu’s sexy hips as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth with an audible yawn to get started. Her tongue scooped in deep, darted and wriggled, and her mouth sucked to draw out the wetness. The noises she made were loud and lewd, sloppy and slimy, and the occasional pleasant sigh told anyone who listened that she enjoyed the work.

To stabilise herself, both Fuu’s hands reached out and pressed to either wall panel. A content sigh rolled with her tongue as she brought her butt in and pushed her hips forward. For her first time eating, she done a bloody good, highly talented job of it. She worked the perfect balance between her lower lips and clitoris, and the depths her tongue could reach were outstanding. That, she put down to the fact she’s currently teemed with a hint of Roxas’ naughty flesh and traces of his release.

“Unh, mwahhh,” Olette mumbled in a high-off-scents fashion, her droopy eyes flickering wildly as her lips and tongue smacked against Fuu’s delicious damp folds. “The both of you... taste really good... sweet and bitter... when you need to cum, please, let me know... because I’d like to drink it all...”

It wasn’t all that long before she received that notice, and Olette was treated to a scrumptious heavy outpour of hot juices that spilled down her throat with keen, perceptible gulps. Trails dripped from the corners of her mouth, down her neck and beneath her tank top.

“Mmmmmm,” Olette hummed, slurped and sucked, shifted with interest on the toilet seat, and pressed her face firmer into Fuu’s groin. With a gargle, she moaned. “More...”

Fuu had barely recovered before Olette started again, and quite pathetically she squeaked. Her head fell forward, cheeks flaring vermillion, and her one visible red eye had lost its devilish gleam and reverted to a more innocent, ominously embarrassed shimmer.

This didn’t stop until Fuu had released five times, and her attention was drawn to the lack of noise coming from the cubicle down the end. That would mean it had ended, and that Roxas would want to leave immediately to get away from Jessie...

“E-enough,” Fuu stuttered, scooping her fingers into Olette’s hair and gently grasping a clump like it would somehow work as a deactivation lever.

Olette, with a gasp and the smack of her stained, wet lips, gazed up torpidly. She couldn’t see Fuu’s face past her D-cup bust until she leant back, and wondered what’s wrong.

“Finished,” Fuu nudged her head in the direction of the other two to make it clear that they’ve stopped.

“Oh...” Olette sounded quite disappointed, as was also demonstrated by the sag of her shoulders. “Um, Fuu, when could we discuss the... joining?”

“Call tomorrow,” She responded, now calmer.

Olette suckled on her lower lip, which still had an element of the two flavours she indulged herself in, and watched as Fuu redressed. Before she went to leave, the silver haired beauty leant down and kissed her cheek.

...
...

“Awaiting approval,” Fuu directed that at Roxas in a tone that was quite innocent despite the deviant gleam in her red eye. She challenged his hesitation just after she rested her chin on Olette’s shoulder and slipped her hands around the brunette’s waist from behind.

The fact that Olette didn’t panic but instead placed her right hand on top of Fuu’s gave Roxas the feeling that there was a plan somewhere behind this.

“O-Olette, Fuu, what’s going on...?”

“F-F-Fuu, she told me,” Olette struggled with her explanation thanks to Fuu, as the silver haired girl had turned her lips on her ear to suckle and chew on the lobe. “She told me that it was okay... for the three of us...”

The rest was left for Roxas to piece together, and it wasn’t hard. Not like the growing tent in his shorts.

“Are you... sure?”

His question was directed at Olette. He really wanted to know if this was of her free will, or if Fuu had pressured her into doing so.

Olette nodded and shuddered as the shorter girl’s hand slipped down and cupped her precious area, rubbing it through the tight material.

“Roxas, I... for a long time, I’ve... liked you,” She broke off, squealing and trembling and Fuu’s fingers applied more pressure and as her tongue licked her ear.

Roxas looked to Fuu, who gave him a feisty look before it transformed into a rather loving smile.

Oh, this should be interesting.

...
...

Fuu’s delectable lips delicately grazed against the helix of Olette’s ear, her weary breath deliberately exhaling long and slow to make the other girl shiver, and evocatively mouthed perverted things to make her blush more. She could feel her arousal on her fingertips as it soaked up into the nylon, and as her vaginal lips happened to be so pronounced due to the tightness of the material, she firmly stroked the tips of her index and middle fingers within the riding crack and used all the remaining digits to rub along the swollen, chubby labias.

Under the influence of the other girl’s teases, Olette’s knees bent and buckled inwards with a skin-and-bone ‘clump’, and owed the spare from hitting the floor due to the lack of strength to Fuu’s firm hug. Her butt did, however, push out against the girl behind and knocked a surprised huff out her lungs, but the red eyed pixie recovered quickly and giggled with bated breath at the near accident.

“Sorry... s-sorry,” Olette whimpered, her face coloured a deep vermillion, and her head hung in shame. Her body trembled terribly, her eyes were forced shut and her countenance screwed like she was suffering from Slushie-induced brain freeze.

“Forgotten,” Fuu replied softly, easily disregarding the unserious issue. Roxas remained in her peripheral as her eyelid drooped halfway, and her lips suckled the same portion of the helix she orally caressed some moments earlier.

“Mmm,” the quake of Olette’s shoulders was now greater than ever due to Roxas’ presence, and while she wanted to open her eyes to see and to beg to him to come and get her, she couldn’t find the nerve to do so. Even her squeaks and moans seemed too frightened to pass the grinding ivory-coloured wall of her perfect teeth.

Speaking of teeth, Fuu had moved on to use hers to lightly nip the area she suckled, chew, and at the same time raised her hand from Olette’s nether region with her two penetrative fingers fanned into a ‘v’. Stained in a sticky, transparent fluid that strung between the top portions of those two fingers like spilt maple syrup, Fuu temptingly brushed them across Olette’s gasping lips as she cupped her flushed cheek.

“Taster, Olette?”

In response to the whisper, which happened to include the very first time she’d heard Fuu use her name, her lips parted in a shuddery moan and her cute pink tongue slowly rolled out of her mouth. At the time, the build up of saliva in her mouth spilled down her chin and neck. The offered fingers, still fanned, remained in place as Olette wrapped and wriggled her tongue messily over them, taking and tasting her own fluids.

“Ahn... mmm,” She suckled on and licked them both at the same time after a long sigh. Through her facial expression, she may have appeared to have been ashamed at having to do this in front of a boy she liked, but her feelings, though, were bordered on anticipation and bliss.

Olette’s inner thighs chafed together as her knees started to buckle. Goosebumps and tiny beads of sweat arose on her skin, whilst some of the wet trails that trickled down her slim belly originated from her drooling mouth.

“Fuuuu...!” Her head fell back with Fuu’s fingers still poking into her mouth and she moaned upwards to the ceiling in what sounded like protest as the other girl slithered her other hand beneath the nylon that partially covered her left breast, found the aroused nipple, and chafed the hard bud between thumb and forefinger. “Please don’t... rub them so hard... they’re really... sensitive... right now...!”

“Completely aware,” Fuu seductively whispered, and continued to play rough with her nipple.

“Ahh... hah... n-noooo...” Her words were partially gargled due to fingers in her mouth, which she hadn’t yet finished sucking on.

Whether that was a real objection or a scripted play purposely designed to enrage the flames of provocation in Roxas’ gut with the full heat of a napalm bomb, the handsome young man was dangerously close to ripping off his clothes like the Incredible Hulk and rugby tackling them both to the floor so he could unleash the animalistic tendencies that welled up within him.

Hesitant on whether he should stand there and continue to watch this erotic spectacle with the forlorn look of an unfed mutt until his erection grew so hard and big it cops him one in the eye from underneath, or to step in right away and make viciously energetic love to the two until they squealed like a couple of greased piglets on their honeymoon, Roxas closed his eyes and tried to pick a motive with a quick mental game of rock, paper, scissors. He couldn’t, however, maintain the concentration to perform, so long as he could hear all that went on, and reopened his eyes with a blaze of resolute intent. Sod it, he thought, go with the latter. He gave his hands a shake, as if to bring them back to life and ready them for some hard-wearing action, and confidently strode towards his haggardly moaning friend.

Roxas closed the gap in five steps, set his hands on her hips, blew softly on the silvery trails running down her exposed throat and kissed her chin. The cute, whimpering gasp and the weak, limp flail of her hands in reaction to his touch made him withdraw for a second like he’d received a repellent electric shock, check his own hands to ensure they weren’t cold and wait until he knew she felt comfortable, and then set them back with a soothing ‘shoosh’.

“And there you were, making me believe that you were readily prepared for this,” He said calmly, lightly latching on to her chin with his teeth.

“I-I am prepared for this,” She managed to say with some difficulty due to the fingers in her mouth, the aloof girl’s lips and tongue on her neck and the ever-decreasing proximity between herself and the boy she liked. Her heart thumped harshly in her chest, her eyelids grew heavy, and she started to deeply inhale to take in the hint of cinnamon from his long, messy bangs. “That’s why I came here, and why I spent good munny on these.”

“’These’?”

“Agh,” Olette choked and gargled while her countenance twitched euphorically. “Plenty of... provocative clothing... this is just... one of them...”

“Will I,” Tilting his head, Roxas readied to start suckling on her throat the second she answered his question. “Get to see all of the stuff you bought?”

“Yes-” Olette gargled again, only this time it reverberated through the air like an alarm bell. With Fuu still gnawing at her ear, stroking her wet fingers all around her mouth and pinching at her hard nipple, mixed in with Roxas sucking on her throat like he were saving her life from a venomous snakebite and squeezing her other breast with his fingers, the sudden rush of blood to her head fuddled her sense of balance and perception thus leading her to collapse backward into Fuu’s embrace like she’d passed out.

Did either Fuu or Roxas stop out of concern to check to see if she was okay? Heck no. Like a pair of vampires, they continued with their feed on their barely all-there victim and ignored any and all moans and weak objections.

The back of Fuu’s knees touched the sofa as she gradually led both her lovers backwards across the room. She was about to flop down, taking Olette with her, but Roxas, having picked up on her notion, tapped her shoulder and indicated that he’d like her to hold that off until he gives the say-so. It had been given sooner than she expected, as all he wanted to do was sweep Olette’s legs up with his hands, holding at the backs of her knees, and the majority of the brunette’s weight was Fuu’s to support.

The girls dropped back and sunk into the mallow-soft cushions of the sofa. When he heard the struggled ‘koff’ from underneath Olette, Roxas had to make certain his girlfriend was comfortable where she was.

“She’s not too heavy for you, is she Fuu?”

“Don’t talk about me as if I’m not here,” Olette growled, but Roxas’ attention was too much upon his girlfriend to realise. “And if you’re trying to discreetly edge-in the suggestion that I’m getting fat-”

“’Suggestion’?” Fuu quizzed, feigning trouble to breathe.

“Don’t you start-gyahhhh!”

In a single, synchronised movement, Roxas pushed Olette’s knees up to her chest and lowered his head. His lips pressed firmly upon her soaked crotch, sucking with overdramatized slurps through the swimsuit’s bottoms and a multitude of tongue prods, with the occasional tilt to bite and or suckle on the flesh of either thigh. Thanks to Fuu’s assistance, as she’d taken hold of Olette’s knees and freed up his hands, he was able to implement his ‘magic’ fingers and pushed and swiped his digits between the labias.

Scooping two fingers under the material, he pulled it aside to unveil her deliciously juicy looking loins, and smacked his lips enough for Olette to hear.

“Yum yum,” He teased in a husky breath, and went straight for the clitoris with the tip of his tongue.

She barely contained herself, and thrashed about to try and break from the restrictive hold Fuu secured her in. With Roxas batting her hard clit around with his tongue and Fuu licking into her ear, her mind was darker and hazier than a rustic horror-movie village in a fog.

“Hyaaaah!”

Not long after he’d inserted a twisting finger and a rashly flickering tongue, Olette tipped over the edge and spilled her hot fluids into his mouth. Well, partly. Most splashed on his chin and neck, some even flowed down onto Fuu’s lap. Roxas gazed at the pretty pink hole, dribbling heavily, sucked down whatever he had in his mouth and sighed as if he still had his work cut out for him.

“Okay, so now it’s your turn,” He stood up, whipped off his shirt and dropped his shorts.

A somewhat fearful shimmer in Olette’s eyes in reaction to the sight of his now larger, highly energised phallus made him smirk. For someone who had come up with a ‘seduction’ ploy, she sure seemed really tentative and regretful. He would’ve taken a minute to slow down and ask if this was what she really wanted had it not all been set up, however, he just wanted to get on with it and take this girl all the way to the market.

Egged on By Fuu, Olette sat forward and shakily reached for the proudly standing organ. Tightly, she gripped it at the base with one hand and slowly slid her fingers up along the back with the other, stopping at the tip, where her fingertips found and played with trace amounts of precum.

‘This is the real stuff,’ her thoughts, echoed in her expression, chanted like a mantra inside her head. ‘All so fresh, so warm, so sticky...’ With some on her fingertips, she drew them across the surface of her tongue before running up over her lower lip and smudging the goo on her nostrils. ‘And the smell...!’

Before Roxas or Fuu could suggest she should try licking the tip, Olette had already gasped and taken over a third of his penis into her mouth somewhat out of desperation for more semen. To add to Roxas’ surprise at just how impulsive she’d suddenly become, the hand that gripped the base started a series of sudden jerks to further stimulate his throbbing erection. She gasped and moaned as her wrist flicked furiously with half-second intervals, gradually gaining speed, and her tongue lapped and circled around the tip of the sticky, dripping head.

“Oh Jee-yahh!” Roxas choked, biting his teeth together and holding Olette’s head. This, he seriously didn’t expect.

Fuu leant forward, peered over Olette’s shoulder without any emotional hints on her face whatsoever, and set her chin down on the side of the brunette’s neck and her cheek against the back of Roxas’ hand. He moved his hand at that point to replace it against the side of his girlfriend’s head, and still no reaction from her. Despite this, she was actually surprised herself at the rate Olette was going at it.

Taking heed of Roxas’ announcement, Olette ‘popped’ her mouth off the top and aimed it at her face in preparation for the first, full load. Within seconds, while her hand continued to pump his trembling erection like nobody’s business, a gloopy substance splashed over her face like a spilt glass of warm milk. ‘Hallelujah,’ her overjoyed expression seemed to preach, and basked in the glorious scent that wafted up her nose.

As much as Fuu would’ve liked to have taken a share, she thought Olette deserved it as it was her first effort. The other girl’s face was caked in her boyfriend’s stuff, a sight so sexy her folds burned and her lips wobbled.

Not waiting for anything, Fuu twisted her upper body and flung Olette off her lap and onto her back on the sofa. Squeal and wriggle all she liked, it didn’t stop the silver beauty from going down on her to lick, suck and scrape the heavy-clung trails and splodges off her face like a mad leopard hungry for meat.

“Kyahh! Roxas, help me!”

She wasn’t really in any peril, other than getting suckled to a bleached skull, but Olette’s cry certainly had him intervene. Not entirely in her favour, mind. Stepping over her head, keeping one straight leg off the sofa and sinking his other knee down, Roxas hovered over her face whilst directing his huge erection at Fuu’s face like he’d daringly stepped in to challenge her with a rapier. Chuckling in response to the look she gave him, almost one that said ‘I accept your challenge’, he patted her on top of the head and stroked his fingers through her silky hair.

Fuu took a slightly different approach to what Olette had done, by starting out with a slow circulation around the head followed by a lengthy drag along the ‘spine’ of his penis. Back and forth, she added an occasional cheeky nibble halfway to make him shudder, cupped the head underneath, and suckled on the tip. Plenty of his release remained and had been dripping sporadically upon the girl beneath, rolling between her breasts to be more precise, up until that point. Those drips accounted for some of the bodily shivers the pinned-down girl emitted, with the other factors being the current location of her face and Fuu’s larger bust squishing down against hers.

“Olette,” Roxas tried to look down, but his visuals had been continuously attracted to Fuu’s cute visage. “I’m probably the weird one to be asking this, but... why are you sniffing my balls so ardently?”

“Scent fetish,” Fuu informed him, suckling on his head.

“Ah,” He didn’t seem all that surprised, to learn such a thing about his closest friend’s interests. “Alright, that’s all I wanted to know. Carry on.”

And that she did do. She sniffed and batted his testicles with her tongue, took one ball into her mouth and suckled on it, just as Fuu had gone ahead and took the shaft into her mouth. The tingling ‘kick’ it gave to Roxas’ lower back made his whole frame judder, inadvertently thrust into his girlfriend’s throat, and groan dryly. Fuu placed the palm of her hand against his stomach, possibly to remain in control as to how much to take in, and Olette had done just as Roxas had to her via application of her fingers.

“Yahheywhoaaa!”

Roxas’ panicked yelp was understandable, as Olette tickled his testicles with one hand and reached around with the other to insert two fingers up his arse, all the way to the knuckles. She’d moved on from his balls to kiss and lick his perineum, bite his thigh like it were a slab of tough steak, and lick and sniff around the small hole where she’d inserted her fingers in a strange, obsessive manner. Two, three, four twisting jabs of her fingers later, she’d already set him off and he exploded right at the back of Fuu’s throat.

Only able to chug down so much when there was so little warning, Fuu pulled away with a loud gasp for air. Her body wavered forward, forehead pressed just above the hand on Roxas’ stomach as the other hand gripped the base of his shaft, and panted as if she had just surfaced from a five minute trial of holding her breath underwater. His trembling shaft continued to shoot off, the thick and sticky mess firing down her neckline into the shirt she borrowed from him, something which neither of them had any problems with.

“Gah, it’s all too clean,” they just about heard that mumble over their own heavy wheezes, and it was time for Roxas to relax his shoulders as the brunette had taken her fingers out. It was somewhat a relief to have her tongue ring around his rear entrance, and as much as he would’ve like to have sat down on her face in retaliation for that previous assault, he felt it too hypocritical in consideration to the things he often put his girlfriend through.

“O-okay, that’s enough for now,” He pushed off the sofa, paced back slightly, and run his hand between his buttocks. It felt... odd, now. “What say we move on to the, uh, main event?”

He wasn’t quite sure why he put it that way, but it seemed to go over their heads. Well, as far as he could tell, anyway. Olette appeared to be a bit hazy from her under-body experience, and Fuu was busy flapping her, or rather his, shirt that was all wet and sticky down the front. The stains on the skin of her neck and down her chest weren’t a bother to her at all, though.

Stepping back to the sofa, Roxas placed his hand on Olette’s shoulder. She looked up at him, dozily at first, then more relaxed and aware.

“Oh... um,” Coming over timid all of a sudden, she squirmed her way out from underneath Fuu and swung her legs off the sofa. “Okay, right. Right here then, yes?”

“If that’s the way you want to do it, we can,” Roxas gave her the time to pull her knees up and tilt her pelvis before he knelt on the sofa’s edge, peeled aside the material covering her sodden lower region, and gently rubbed the underside of his large penis up and down against the moist crack. “So long as you’re ready for it, that is.”

She said no more, and gave only a firm nod. Before he did anything, he run his fingers through her hair, kissed her forehead, and hovered and inch from her quivering, puckered lips. Funny, he thought, they hadn’t actually kissed yet. As Olette’s hands gingerly set and held on to his neck, their mouths came into contact and Roxas pushed his hips forward with a single, wet ‘thunk’.

A slight, pained snort on her part accompanied a tighter hold on his neck, a firmer push against his hot mouth and her ankles locked around the small of his back. He cradled her head in his hands, inserted his tongue to give her something to play around with, but otherwise remained completely motionless until she at least stopped whimpering. To test how well her body had coped in the accommodation to the foreign object after a short time, he slid his right hand down to her buttocks and dipped his hips to slide an inch backwards. Happy to hear no complaints on the comfort circuit, his hands remained in place as he started up a slow, rhythmic movement.

“It feels good,” He complimented between saliva-dripping breaks for air. “Your body, it feels amazing. Nice and tight, lovely and warm, incredibly slick... I’d love to spend all night inside you.”

“Heh... so would I,” She moaned deeply, her head dropping back with her tongue hanging out the corner of her mouth after he broke the kiss in favour of coating her neck with their mixed spit.

Another hand swept across her warm forehead, a smaller, softer hand as opposed to Roxas’ rough paws, followed by even softer, silkier lips dotting along her cheek to where her tongue hung. Fuu took her tongue and sucked on it, tilted her head right over Olette’s face and rekindled the French lip lock. They broke soon after Roxas moved on to the crook of Fuu’s neck, increased the rate of movement, and clutched Olette’s tender, jiggling breast.

“If you could shift back a little,” Roxas began, blowing onto the hickey he created. “We could get you in on some of this.”

Nodding, Fuu shuffled back for some space and Roxas lowered Olette down. Now on her back, barely able to see Fuu’s face past her impressive bust, her hands weakly tugged on the shirts hem. Understanding the sign, Fuu removed the shirt with Roxas’ help, reducing her attire to nothing but a pair of soaked panties.

“Much better,” The brunette sighed pleasantly, winced at the continual changes in the tempo of his thrusts, and licked her lips. “I think I’d like to have another go at treating you, Fuu.”

Two of Olette’s fingers prodded Fuu’s hot, spongy folds as the silver minx shuffled over her face in a manner similar to how Roxas had sat earlier, peeled aside the sodden material, stuck the fingers inside and fanned them to part her labias. Delicious juices dribbled down her fingers, plentiful amounts dripped directly on to her nose, and the musky scent affected her body in a way Roxas could feel.

“You’ve tightened,” He groaned, rebuilding the pace up from slow to moderately harsh. He looked up to find Fuu’s misty, half-closed eye boring into him at a close range, barely a few inches away, looking like she wanted a little something from him.

Roxas cupped her cheek, licked her nose and chin at different angles, and took her breast into his other hand. He gave her nipple a pinch, a slight twist, and stuck his tongue into her mouth as she gave a haggard moan. Was that all on his account, or did the warm mouth Olette used to cover her lower region assist in that? The latter was more than likely.

Olette whimpered a number of times, turning to a lengthy shriek as her silky tunnel of pink shrunk around his hard shaft when she reached her peak and her lower back snapped like a coiled spring beneath her two lovers. By the time she settled down, it was time for her to writhe again; Roxas pulled out just before his penis exploded. His heavy ejaculation spurted in a series of heated pulses, the mess caking her stomach, stringing across her breasts and even reaching out to her neck and the underside of her chin.

“Ah-ahhhhhhhhh, R-Roxas,” Olette cried, her wet lips smacking together noisily and a free hand wiping over her belly to smear the thick, sticky fluids. “Roxas, why... why not... why didn’t you do it inside me...?”

“I had no idea whether or not you wanted me to,” He stated after he caught his breath, stroking her thigh. “I wouldn’t want to do such a thing without your consent, so I opted for the best solution.”

“Oh... but, now that you know what I want, will you do it next time?”

“Sure thing,” He flicked a grin, slid one hand under her back and the other behind her head to sit her up in an embrace, and crushed his lips to hers. The delicious mix of his girlfriend’s honey-like juices and Olette’s natural fruity tang made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.

As this happened, the silver hellcat slid into Olette’s place, lay on her back and waited patiently for the two to finish up with the passionate saliva exchange. When they did, Roxas instructed Olette to turn around and lie on top of his girlfriend. Both girls shuddered, not just on the account of their breasts and soaked loins squishing tightly together, but also on account of the sticky substance squelching slimily between their hot bodies.

Lining himself up, Roxas prodded their juicy lower lips with the head of his stiff shaft and gave a little twist, which drove the girls mad with anticipation, and then forced the entire length between the two. The long, slow rub against their chubby labias and clitoris’ went on and on, back and forth, sometimes straight and sometimes at a random up or down angle. That was until he sharply sucked his breath in through his teeth, grabbed Olette’s hips, and muttered ‘let’s take this up a level’.

From then on, he became a beast, thrusting in an animalistic manner that had both Fuu and Olette clutching each other tightly like sailors to a mast during a typhoon at sea and moaning aloud in a variety of erotic tones that only roused the highly determined young man on further. His balls slapped against Fuu’s loins, adding to the reasons why her head arced back and left her neck vastly displayed. Olette spotted that opportunity to hide her face away and use the smaller girl’s throat as a reliever to suckle on; something which helped tipped Fuu’s balance as she was already dancing on the edge.

A gargling scream erupted from Fuu’s mouth as she came, tears and saliva bubbling and trailing from her lips and down her cheek, and cuddled Olette tighter. When Roxas saw this, he pulled his penis all the way back, slammed the entire length inside Olette in a single move, simultaneously scooped his hand under Fuu’s head and cranked forward, and crushed his mouth to hers. While he practically sucked and drank up Fuu’s tears and spit, Roxas continued to hump with his hips into the sandwiched brunette with a little added wriggling twist.

Olette turned her lips to Roxas’ sweaty upper arm, which pillared beside her head as a weight support, and muffled her moans at this development. She hadn’t let go of Fuu, despite her letting go to reach up for Roxas’ shoulders, and allowed the tears to flow from her eyes as soon as the searing heat at the pit of her belly took its toll on her. Her vaginal walls constricted and squeezed around his rock-solid shaft with all their might, and her nerves rumbled gratifyingly beneath her skin as the pulsating member poured a thick, tummy-tingling liquid into her womb.

Deflated of all energy, Olette’s head dropped into the crook of the other heavily-panting girl’s neck. What a ride, she thought with flaring red cheeks, but was certain that it couldn’t possibly be over. His member was still hard, still throbbing, and his hand came up to her chin so he could hook and stick his fingers into her mouth. Apart from feeling as energetically alive as a sloth, was she complaining? Heck no.

His palm supported her chin so she didn’t really need to put the effort of holding her head up in, and enjoyed sucking on the fingers he stuck inside her mouth. What really made her tremble in delight was the way Fuu licked into her neck, Roxas nibbled on her earlobe, and he ever-so huskily whispered;

“What other costumes have you brought with you?”

...
...

With her ragged yet lively voice muffled and barely audible, Olette could scream in ecstasy and want for release as much as she liked thanks to the gag in her mouth without creating any noise violations that’d draw any attention from the neighbours at this hour. Comprised of a thick woollen sock that tied around and knotted at her cheek, she also used it as a reliever for her teeth to bite down into as the other teenage beauty and the handsome young man she desired played Hell upon her curvaceous body in a manner of vulgar ways that’d already pushed her over the brink of release several times before. One notable condition of the sock, which was taken from the laundry basket in Roxas’ room, was that it was unwashed and had a tremendous tang of rotten cheese. Oddly enough, or maybe not so considering her obscure fetish, she’d asked to have this tied to her because of it.

The otherwise horrid essence danced on her tongue, which continued to lick the material, like a firewalker on smouldering hot coals. In a similar fashion, though the smells rather played her tiny nose hairs like the strings during a heavy metal guitar riff, the fern green Y-fronts that’d also been pilfered from Roxas’ dirty washing seemed to aid her descent into a state of bestial madness. Applied in a rather simpler manner, the pants had just been pulled over the top of her head like a cheap Zorro mask with the crotch portion at the front to cover her nose, the elastic waistband running over her top lip, and ruffled strands of dark brown hair jutting out the leg holes.

What was an enticing baby doll nightdress looked more like a championship belt now, crumpled and formed around her stomach to make access to her tender regions, after its initial ‘motor churning’ function had been played. At times throughout this torment she wanted to control her own arms and legs, to be able to get up or roll over on top of her friend so she could have some time to be the one in charge of this ‘playtime’, yet other times she just felt too comfortable to ever want to let go. Not that she could let go, mind, because she had been tied up in a position only manageable to those with decent enough flexibility and couldn’t budge an inch in any direction. The unsynchronised wriggle of each toe, the rapid rise and fall of her chest and the continual muscle twitches and spasms was most she could manage in a way of movement.

Fuu’s hot, wet lips suckled their way across the underside of Olette’s slightly plump thighs, adding wide blobs of saliva to the ludicrously sweaty flesh that appeared glossy under the lamplight, and both hands clasped the sides with firm fingers. From the way that she leaned in her position, on her knees with her feet tucked under her cute derrière, her amazing breasts squashed into the brunette’s gorgeous buttocks and the slight movements grazed her erect nipples across the skin. Every now and again, she had to pause and awkwardly shuffle on her knees whilst she jaggedly twisted her hips.

She found that that was the trouble with having a large, harshly vibrating dildo, which she’d lovingly named ‘Roxas’, slipped all the way up and stretching her rectum wide. Whilst it was a pleasure to use, it was always very difficult to sit comfortably, even when her butt wasn’t in contact with a surface. Still, she didn’t want to take it out yet, not until Roxas gave the say-so. After all, he was the one who inserted it upon her person because he loved to watch her squirm in that adorable manner of hers.

The young man himself lay on his back underneath Olette, the hot, sticky sweat of his chest and her back sticking them together like Velcro, used his fingers to teasingly tickle her smooth armpits and his mouth to wetly suckle the underside of her upper arm an inch below the elbow. To the very hilt, his large phallus locked up the small, tight passageway of her anus, and throbbed agreeably each time her muscles intermittently clenched. The heels of his feet dug into the mattress to channel some extra oomph in the gentle, controlled rock of his hips.

Access to Olette’s most highly sensitive areas was perfectly simple for Fuu from the position she’d restrained her in. Among some of the items on the shopping list, wide leather cuffs with bronze buckles, the fanciful specialist kinds you couldn’t just buy from any old shop on the market, secured her wrists and ankles above her head to the metallic headboard.

A clear strip of body tape across the small outer lips held a two and a half inch long ‘love egg’ lengthways along the sodden crack of Olette’s dripping precious area, the half-inch being the amount that stimulated her swollen clitoris, and noiselessly vibrated away at a fairly decent power output. When Fuu decided to take the action up a notch or two, with an agreeing nod to Roxas, she spun the rotary setting to maximum power with her thumb and alongside Roxas she revelled in the beautiful, shuddery whine that dispelled into the makeshift oral restraint their friend wore. On all fours, Fuu leant over Olette, placed her hands down on the pillow to either side of the brunette’s and her boyfriend’s heads, and squished her juicy vaginal lips down upon her friends to take a share of the toy’s extreme electrical judders.

The shrill moan that rolled its way across the silver haired beauty’s tongue from the base of her throat as her tiny pink pebble took most of the slack accompanied the tight, vice-like claw into the pillow and the balls of her feet dug into the sheets as her knees locked. The Goddamn sexy manner in which her body straightened out like an arrow after a thousand sharp, stinging prickles sparked upward her spine forced her hips to push down firmer, her shoulders to pull back so the blades pinched together, and a stray tear to roll from the corner of her eye.

Roxas’ expression froze like he’d just witnessed her dislocate her lower jaw and consume a whole caribou in one bite. The gorgeous pink tinge that adorned her cheeks added to the remarkable cuteness of her dreamy countenance, half-closed eye with the crystal track lined down her cheek and wobbly lower lip.

Fuu’s hips started to move and her loins ground against Olette’s, their moist lower lips squelching noisily together, and more and more adorable little squeaks and moans on her part filled the frenzied air. The vibrations and the sensational feeling of Olette’s wet flesh against her own was purely incredible, and looking down at her boyfriend, his name slipped off her tongue in a drawn out moan.

“Roxas...!”

To him, her moan was a calling. He raised his hand and, ever so gently, he seized the nape of her neck and drew her down into a kiss.

Soon enough both girls released, not once but three times in this position over a short course, and a plentiful mixture of their bodily fluids spilled over Olette’s stomach and breasts and dripped onto the sheets beneath. It was then time for them to pack up and rest, for the late night had drawn in.

In the blue-gray darkness, Roxas, Fuu and Olette cuddled up together under the sheets. Physically drained and sweaty, the brunette’s forehead rested against Roxas’ collarbone as she slept quite peacefully, evident from her soft, relaxed breaths. The young man seemed weary and Fuu also had yet to drift away, as she laid her head on the pillow with her lips to his pink cheek and a hand upon his right shoulder.

“Did Olette manage to pick up any little outfits for you to try on?”

“As requested,” She nodded slowly, her heavy eyelids falling.

“Good,” He mumbled with a smile. “I suppose, now, we’re also gonna have to make some slight changes to the breakfast arrangements.”

...
...
...

In the morning, Olette had been left alone in the bed to give the poor, tuckered-out cherub time to recover after all she’d been put through during the previous evening. The other two went downstairs, postponed breakfast in consideration to their friend, and decided to keep themselves occupied whilst they waited.

On the soft, ankle-high grass out in his neatly maintained back garden, bathed in a warm beam if hazy morning sunlight, Roxas made out with his girlfriend in a passionate frenzy. Lashing, salivating tongues, firm, intimate strokes with the fingertips and content moans were all part of the heated package. On their sides, their scantily-clad forms clung together so tight anyone would be certain that they’d moulded into one another like a pair of clay figurines, he tenderly caressed her raised thigh whilst he supported her head with his other hand, and Fuu hugged him with one arm around his torso and the other flung limply over his shoulder.

Five factors coursed what felt like electricity along the sensitive network of her nerves, from the base of her neck to her little wiggling toes on her right foot. First was the wild thrash of Roxas’ tongue inside her hot mouth, the second was his fingers and palm massaging her bare thigh, the third was the intermittent bite of the cool breeze, overly enhanced by the dabs of morning dew that picked up from the grass and moistened her pale skin, the fourth was the way her supple breasts squished to his tough chest, and lastly was the rub of his bulky erection in a series of teasing, snake-like slithers with his hips, which tickled a wanting squeak from her lungs with each grind against her panty-covered crotch.

Birdsong barely masked the further series of content moans, which neither of them even attempted to suppress. If they drew any attention to which the results led to them being watched, it didn’t bother them. It was that thrill-seeker mental attitude that made them do it in the first place.

Little did they know, they were actually being watched by someone through a small gap in the fence. A beautiful young woman of twenty one with short hair the shade of sapphire and iris’ to match, Aqua had a clear view of the two teens from the side. Leaning forward on her knees, busty chest parallel to the ground, her left hand propped on the fence panel and her right covered her agape mouth.

When she looked out her bedroom window that morning after waking up, she thought that her tired mind was playing tricks on her. She threw her dressing gown on over her thigh-length nightshirt, rushed out into the garden and peeked through the gap to get a closer look, and to ensure that she wasn’t still dreaming. Now that she could see that it was all real, and the neighbour she’d always regarded as her ‘little brother’ was out in the garden doing some very naughty things with girl who’d barely any clothes on.

Aqua leaned back and gulped. She glanced down at herself, at the right hand that fell from her mouth, made its way into her gown and under the hem of the nightshirt to her panty-covered loins, and the fingers that poked around to determine how wet this had made her. Exceedingly, was the answer, as proven by the slickness that clung to her fingertips.

‘Don’t tell me that I’m...’ She winced in panic. ‘...I’m getting turned on by this? Spying on Roxas while he’s... Oh, God, I can’t be...’

She looked back again through the gap, her cheeks alight with a scarlet hue.

Shifting all his weight onto his knees and elbow, Roxas slowly rolled forward to lay Fuu on her back, kept a hold of her thigh and continued with his dry humps. The grass dully crunched beneath them. Not long after this change in position, Roxas ended the kiss and put his sweaty brow to Fuu’s.

“I sure hope you’re not posting these things on the internet or selling them on to any of your friends for a quick buck,” Roxas joshed, his countenance strenuous and his breath shaky.

“Tempting scheme,” She hummed.

The referral was toward the tripod-mounted camcorder aimed at them from a few feet away. Its presence had been tolerated several times before, and has thus far tallied up over sixteen sizzling hours of Roxas and Fuu’s love time in stunning high-quality and superb stereo sound. Large memory cards were used to capture all the lengthy detail without loss of quality and the power cable attached it to the mains to keep the battery going. As they were outside, an extension cord ran from a partial gap in the back door.

“Personal indulgence,” Fuu assured him in a relaxed whisper, licked the tip of his nose, and kissed his lips.

“Oh,” His eyebrow flickered in interest. “You loaded them onto my computer, didn’t you? Are the files still there?”

Fuu nodded, and a Roxas suitably grinned boyishly.

“How about we all watch them together, later on tonight? You, me and Olette? Hey, we could even make some with her included, if you wanted to.”

Fuu nodded again, this time trying to mimic his smile. Her lips twitched in failure, so she instead licked his chin with the full surface of her tongue with the intention on reaching his nose. She reached his bottom lip, but by that time he’d already cottoned on and decided to intervene in the path she was set to take. Her tongue met the underneath of his, which followed the rotation of his neck and circled around to push back and down into her mouth.

Surprised, she put up a Hell of a fight despite having been caught on the back foot. Victory was, however, deemed hers the moment he unexpectedly withdrew like a conscientious objector, but there wasn’t to be any celebrations. He’d pulled away for a good reason, a greater reason, which once again caught her out.

Both of Roxas’ hands came to Fuu’s ribs, fingers wriggling in anticipation, and he dug his nose beneath the hitched hem of her camisole top like a hound checking the soil for that special bone it’d buried in the ground. As his nose scooped, riding the top higher to uncover more of her flesh, his tongue dragged along to make a wide salivation trail.

“Oooohhh,” Fuu shuddered, her visible eye squeezed shut and her head arcing back.

His nose made it all the way up to her jugular notch before he stopped, blew softly on wet line down the crevice of her marvellous breasts, and cupped around each mound from underneath with a fresh squeeze. The heat from her breasts scorched his scarlet cheeks as he licked and suckled on the skin between them with conviction. He raised his head up after some time, feeling content with the array of whimpers and moans from his girlfriend, and pressed both squishy mounds firmly together.

The cute pink nipples were so irresistibly pert they literally made his mouth water. So, after a little addition of saliva, which poured off the tip of his tongue like raspberry coulis from a jug and branched off on four different trails down the perfectly round hill of hot flesh and his fingers, he gently sucked on her right bud. The left suffered attention from his finger and thumb, the former digit having hooked around the nipple and the latter continuously applying varied amounts of pressure upon it in a series of vigorous rubs.

Convulsive gasps from Fuu’s trembling, drooling lips directed up towards the sky. Her hands had nothing to do except clutch at the grass, but when the blades tore so easily from the ground each time she balled her fists, she settled them on top of Roxas’. Her heels dug into the floor, aiding the buck of her hips as she done her best to grind her soaked, burning loins against the quivering lump in his shorts.

On the other side of the fence, Aqua’s fingers had slipped into her drenched knickers and played a hazardously rough game on her slick lower lips and clitoris. Oh, her mind hazily moaned, does that look like so much fun. While she got along fine with guys in general, she’d never actually dated a guy before. Was this what she was missing out on?

Roxas ripped his lips away from the first nipple with a squelchy smack, nipped the left bud with his teeth, and suckled much harder as he simultaneously kneaded the jiggling mounds. The constant bump of her crotch against his raging erection drove him mad, so he wanted to do something about it. For a moment he let go of her right breast and pushed down his shorts to free and relieve his penis from the material restriction before grabbing her again, pressed his pelvis down, crushing his hardness to her searing, squidgy lower lips, and roughly chafed his underside on her. With each stroke, he also circled his thumbs to apply pressure on her tender breasts.

Driven closer to euphoria, Fuu crossed her ankles on Roxas’ lower back and interlocked her fingers on the nape of his neck. Whimpering in a high pitched tone, just as the powerful staff dragged over her clitoris through the thin panty cover, she hit her target and a heavy gush of her release spilled from her tight opening.

Not long after, Roxas pulled his lips off her nipple with a happy sigh. His tongue, dribbling in a long string, twirled to ‘lasso’ the transparent string around the area he’d made wet. He then turned his eyes to Fuu’s hazy countenance, kissed down from her forehead, the bridge of her cute nose and to her upper lip, tilted his head slowly and twirled his tongue around the one that slyly peeked out from her mouth. Both his hands still grabbed her breasts, and continued to knead them as they played their out-of-mouth tongue tango.

“R-release...” She mumbled shakily during the dance.

“Sorry Fuu?”

She didn’t repeat herself; rather she went ahead and made it clear what she wanted with a physical touch. Fuu slid her hands between their stomachs, fingers smoothly sliding their way around the solid shaft made moist by her release and still pressed to her, and she proceeded to slowly stimulate his organ with use of her fingers and palm. Her touch drove such a delightful shiver from the tip of his penis to the base of his neck.

“Ah... you want me to... I understand,” He licked across her upper row of teeth, looked softly into her one, half-closed eye, and formed an ‘O’ with his lips to blow aside the silver strands that covered her other one. He could have used his hands, but they still had their place upon her fabulous chest.

Her skin was now bleached a tentative vermillion as he met with her entire face. Smiling, he proceeded to caringly smother her unveiled half with butterfly kisses. Perhaps a bit of a timid reaction, her hands started to mindlessly jerk his penis at a furious pace.

“Fuu,” Roxas groaned through his teeth. “It feels really good like that.”

His hands came off her chest, rooted the palm heels into the ground beside either shoulder as if he were set to do a few press-ups, and he raised his butt higher. Putting his hips at an angle, he poked the tip of his bulbous head in her bellybutton. Fuu sorrowfully wailed into his ear and tugged his long shaft harder until it finally burst into the little hollow of her flat stomach.

Portions of the gungey load leaked through the gaps and flew up in a blobby spray across her belly. A hefty, creamy puddle with the consistency of a pancake mixture spread in a wide blossom and run down her sides in streams, and a few sticky string-like globs drizzled from the head of his penis to add.

Through the gap in the fence, Aqua witnessed for the first time a male’s ejaculation. Her eyes bugged, jaw hung in awe, and shoulders trembling. Her bodily fluids gushed down her legs, but she paid no mind to it.

After Roxas pressed up, he and Fuu cast a blushing glance down at the created mess. The warm texture obviously felt good on her skin for her to take one hand off his shaft and smudge it around in a big circle with her palm like it were a sort of sun tan lotion, draw some up between her breasts and then to her mouth.

“Would you like a bit more?” He asked in a husky voice, having watched his girlfriend enjoyably lick her hand clean. When she nodded, he shifted up to straddle her stomach without actually sitting down on her, but keeping his weight up with his knees.

He rested the underside of his huge erection between her breasts and his testicles on her solar plexus, twitched from the sensation of mixed moisture from his saliva, his semen, her juices and her sweat, and cupped her sweet cheeks with both hands. Fuu, in turn, used her hands to push her breasts together and encase the thick cylinder within the warmth of her supple flesh. The stained tip easily reached her luscious lips, which eagerly suckled the hot bulb the instant it came within range. The squelches and gummed smacks created by her actions jingled teasingly in his ears.

Both her eyes were visible, and it was the one she kept concealed that he watched adoringly. His thumb stroked that crested scar and, for one reason or another, he was ever so tempted to just rub the gooey head of his penis against it.

She just happened to open her eyes at that point of thought, and gazed up at him with all the cunning and craft of a vixen. Her lips made an audible, glutinous ‘pop’ when they left the tip, the surface and underneath of her tongue made an agonisingly slow whip around the head, and her hands relaxed from her breasts.

“F-Fuu? What’re you doing...?”

Roxas was positive he knew what she was going to do, but he just couldn’t believe it. Could this girl read his mind?

Fuu’s left hand took the head of his member, raised it from her chest and, having made sure he pushed his hips forward a bit, applied it to her left cheek just below the eye like an icepack. Her eyelid fell as he gently nudged his hips back and forth, while her right eye stayed open to admire the ‘child in a sweetshop’ expression he pulled. The keen, throbbing shaft brushed by her nose and over her lips, so naturally she poked out her tongue and licked away at it. Her left hand continued to hold the head, and her right hand stroked the topside like it was her very own pet.

‘That looks really... sexy,’ Aqua thought, and flicked her tongue across her lower lip to scoop up the dribble. She could see clearly that Roxas was rubbing his penis on the girl’s face, and that he was biting his teeth together hard and shivering. Was he close to...?

Yes, yes he was. Roxas came again, releasing onto Fuu’s closed left eye and in her hair. His shoulders raggedly rose and fell along with his harsh breath, and he remained hunched over Fuu with both hands still cupping her cheeks.

Despite the mess, Fuu’s open right eye glimmered with love. Removing his t-shirt, Roxas stepped off of her, slid down on his side to lie beside her and used his scrunched up top to wipe away some of the release.

“I’m not entirely sure why I wanted to do that,” Roxas admitted after he cleared up as much as he could and kissed her nose. “But thank you for allowing me.”

Fuu smiled, and took his shirt off his hands. It was damp and sticky, perfect for her to nuzzle her face into, and good for muffling her voice. She’d need it, because Roxas had just sidled down to her legs with a one-track gleam in his blue eyes as he stared straight down at her soaked precious area and licked his lips.

Hunched forward, Roxas lowered his mouth and slowly dragged his tongue upward from her slick panty-covered crevice, over the little hard nub and on her naval. He came down again, latched on to the waistband of her panties with his teeth, and pulled with a great force back up to her sticky bellybutton. She gasped and thrashed as he tightened the wet fabric against her and helped it to ride up into her body, but he kept her mostly still by pushing down on her inner thighs with his forearms and gripping her sides with firm hands.

“Mm, you’ve been incredibly wet all this morning, Fuu. Your panties are laden, and they’re sticking to you like an extra layer of skin,” He whispered, licking her juicy folds through the material. “Your body, it’s all so soft, warm and squidgy... you must be really taken in by the idea of people watching you, huh?”

With his left hand, he pinched the waistband and kept it pulled tight by her belly. Two fingers from his right peeled aside the resulting cameltoes, pushed in to the second knuckle with a broken squelch, and slowly thrust back and forth. Her clitoris came under fire from his teeth and lips, which nipped and sucked on the pebble like a devil.

“Hnnn... yahhh...” Fuu squealed and her back arched. It didn’t surprise Roxas that she came so quickly, however the tidal flow that poured into his mouth and splashed over his chin sure did. He swallowed hard, kissed either thigh, and got up onto his knees.

“Fuu, do you want to keep on going, or would you rather head back inside now to see if Olette’s up so we could have breakfast first?”

“Proceed,” She answered wearily.

Roxas nodded, slipped his hands under her thighs and closed them together, pushing her knees forward.

“Okay then, if you say so... I suppose it’s not like a little appetiser beforehand would spoil our appetites in this case, will it?”

He rested the back of her knees on his right shoulder, shuffled forward and raised her hips and butt off the grass. His left arm crossed over her thighs, hugged them to his opposite shoulder and dropped his right hand down to peel her panties off her. He performed the removal slowly as he spent time lapping at her thigh and sucking on her knee, and gently rocking his hips to stroke his solid shaft between her soft, raised buttocks.

Once her soggy panties had been removed, he cast them aside to where Fuu had just placed his shirt. The underside of his lengthy penis pressed between her labias as he leant forward and kissed her forehead.

With Aqua, the collar of her dressing gown was clenched between her teeth as she tried to make as little noise as possible, unlike the two she watched, and her heart pumped with all the adrenaline of a bungee jumper. Her interest peaked greatly at the sight of the young man as he lined himself up for penetration.

‘His thing, it’s huge! I wonder how a girl that dinky could take something that big inside her... I’m not even sure if I’d be able to if he... Oh, don’t start thinking like that,’ Sweat trickled down her forehead and over her brow as the heat within her body rapidly expanded. ‘No, don’t you dare get any ideas into your head. You’re not going to try and cut in on this business with Roxas... you’re not interested in him, or... his...’

She suddenly noticed another presence with those two. Another girl, another familiar, friendly face she deemed a close relative, like a little sister, staggered out into the morning light like a drunkard leaving an alehouse after lockup.

‘Olette...? No, not you, too!’ Aqua had to look a few times in disbelief, once again feeling unsure if this was a dream or reality. Why would Olette dress up like THAT...?

Something like a mini supernova exploded in the pit of her stomach, forcing her hunched, rigid body to suddenly uncoil and rattle the fence panel as her shoulder banged against it. Aqua’s head flung back, bit down on her lower lip and squealed through her teeth.

“Oh, Go-” Teary eyed, she slapped a hand over her mouth and twisted her upper body to perform a sharp spin. Her butt thumped onto the floor, the back of her shoulders again caused the panel to rattle when she slumped against it, and the hand she had between her legs cupped her spilling loins as firmly as she could manage while at the same time she haplessly kicked her heels into the grass in a scrambled frenzy to push her knees up to her chest.

She knew, for sure, that she’d attracted attention. Whether or not they’d choose to investigate was the real thing she worried about-

“Morning,” Greeted a bland yet curious voice from above.

Stunned in horror and embarrassment, Aqua’s eyes slowly trailed up.

...
...
...