Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ My Sora Problem ❯ The Date and Vincent is back! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Kh.
 
 
Sora and I went first to a café with the most wonderful mood lighting. It was so romantic that I didn't notice Sora stairing at me. But when I did he quickly glanced away and blushed a deep crimson. I held back a giggle and went back to looking out the window. It was very awkward, really. We haven't even talked for a good five minutes… well I guess I should start…
 
“Hey, Sora?” I asked, I had a question in mind but I was a bit afraid to ask it.
 
He looked towards me, “Yeah, Teef?” He replied, curiosity apparent in his voice.
 
“Correct me if I'm wrong but or if I am being rude, but… I thought you liked a girl named Kairi… why the sudden change?” His eyes rolled away into a daze. Damn it Tifa! Why'd did you have to go and ask that? I lost him now! Damn, damn, damn! I even bet Yuffie is having better luck!
 
Sora, though, smiled at me and replied, “Hm… I guess I lost interest in her… she was just a crush, really.” His smiled widened. I smiled softly back at him and took a sip of my drink.
 
“What about Cloud? Hm?” He asked in return. Damn… should of expected that. Well… I do deserve it…
 
“I got over him… it was obvious that he didn't like me like that. Besides, he proved that today.” We both laughed after the comment and then the awkward silence. He smiled at me and asked what I was going to get.
 
We both decided on a small salad then for the main course I got the tequila lime chicken, he got baby back ribs. While we ate we joked, laughed, and talked. He told me about some of his adventures in other worlds. One that caught my interest was the one about the god, Hades and the hero Hercules and how the coliseum held tournaments sometimes. Hm… maybe I should try one? I mean, try to fight. I know I am good. Hell, I held my own against Sephiroth! I should try… and maybe even tonight!
 
Once we were finished we left the restaurant and decided to try. “Sora?” I asked sweetly, putting my hands behind me back and bending down.
 
“Yeah?” He returned glancing at me while stairing at the night sky.
 
“How bout… we try a tournament? You and me?” I asked smiling at him.
 
“W-what? Tonight?” he asked, a bit flustered. I wonder what else he had planned?
 
“Aw… come one Sora! You made it sound soooooooooooooo fun!” I pleaded with him, putting on my puppy dogface in the process. No one ever survived this face. And I mean, no one.
 
He stared at me for a moment a smirked. “Fine… but you owe me another date… I had plans.”
 
I smirked right back at him. You got a deal! And besides… I would love to go on another date any time! Just call me.” He blushed a thousand shades of red (no I mean it. A thousand shades of red.)
 
We jumped on his impressive gummi ship and drove off. (No seriously, it was impressive.) We talked about many things... like how Yuffie was fairing...
 
Meanwhile... (Slight recap from last chapter) (And VincentxYuffie fluffiness!)
Yuffie silently crept among the dark corridor, making sure not to make a whisper or even the slightest noise. Aerith and Cloud had been chasing her forever... Yuffie peeked around each corner or even stopped when she heard people heading towards her, conversing. That's when she heard them...
"We lost her!" Cloud sounded very, very pissed. Oh, boy, when he caught Yuffie, she was dead. Yuffie giggled at her current situation. They would never be able to catch the great Yuffie! Next, she did the most stupid thing...
Crash. Bang. Scuffle. "Damn it!" She yelled. She quickly covered her mouth, scolding herself in her mind.
"There she is!" Aerith yelled, pointing at the ninja. Yuffie ran, and very fast.
"Yuffie, get back here!"
"No can do, Sorry!" Yuffie ran down the hallway with Aerith on her tracks and Cloud close behind her. Yuffie, after running for a while, threw a smoke bomb and made her great escape.
She ran into her room, slamming the door shut. She turned around only to find, Mr. Scary in her room. No, she was not referring to Squall or Leon, whatever... It was actually Vincent Valentine, a very old friend. She squealed in delight at the man. "Vinnie! It's great to see you!" She tried to give him a big hug only to result in him moving out of the way and she falling face first on the floor.
"Nice to see you still love spreading gossip." He replied, a slight (very slight) smile forming on the corner of his lips.
Yuffie sat up, giving him a toothy smile. "Looks like you still love to be cold." She spat back and got up, brushing herself off. Vincent smirked in return and leaned up against one of the walls.
"So... where is Tifa?" He asked. Vincent had been spending his time in many other worlds; he said he was trying to find himself...
Yuffie plopped down on her bed, grinning like an idiot. "She's on a date... haven't heard that? That is the latest gossip."
Vincent smiled himself and it was actually noticeable! "I'm glad that she has moved on."
Yuffie looked at him, hopefully. "Have... you moved on?" She asked in a whisper. She, long ago, confessed her love for him but he turned her down. She still remembered the day and she still loved him with all of her heart.
Vincent smiled softly at her and his eyes softened to. "Yuffie... I think I can never stop loving Lucrecia." He paused, seeing her head go down, and walked forward. "But... that doesn't mean I can't love you." He lifted her chin and kissed her fully on the lips. Yuffie's eyes widened and then closed, accepting the kiss and wrapping her arms around his neck. Yuffie pulled Vincent down on the bed as they continued to kiss into the night...
Back to Tifa and Sora...
Sora and I entered the coliseum. I stared in amazement at the huge statues in front of me, the two gladiators with swords crossing each other. Sora walked forward toward the double doors, signaling for me to follow. As we entered I saw the strange, well not the strangest creature. It was writing something on a stone board about tournament rules.
"Hey, Phil!" Sora yelled, running forward. Phil turned and jumped down.
"Well, if it isn't the junior hero." He said it mockingly, making Sora smile. Phil eyed me for a moment... "So... who is this lovely young lady?" He asked, taking my hand and making an attempt to kiss it.
I quickly snatched it back. "I'm Tifa! Sora's date." I intended to make date a very keyword to my sentence. A strange creature hitting on me... go figure...
"Oh... Anyway why are you here?" He asked, putting his stubby hands on his hips.
"We are here to sign up for a tournament." Sora said in a matter of fact tone. I giggled at his cuteness and watched, waiting for an answer.
"You don't take a girl to a tournament to fight on a date!" I think if he were tall enough he would've smacked Sora on the head.
"H-Hey! She insisted on it!" Sora replied.
Phil glanced at me in an awkward fashion. "You want to do this?" I nodded. "Fine... sign up sheet is over there."
We walked over to it and Sora started to scribble our names on it. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Lockheart." A voice said in a surprised tone. I turned around and glanced. Holy Shit!
Meanwhile...
"I think she is in her room." Aerith stated. Both were in front of her room and they kept hearing a strange thumping noise. Aerith opened the door slowly and almost giggled at what she saw. Cloud's eyes widened and he clasped his hand over her mouth and pulled her back.
"OMG!" Aerith would've yelled if it weren't for Cloud's hand. "I knew they would get together!"
~
Review please!