Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ My Sora Problem ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own KH.
 
 
I smirked, stairing at myself in the mirror. Today was the day. The day you ask? Today, Friday in an hour, Sora would come to my room in the castle and take me out to dinner! Yes! I am so nervous that I am shaking. I glanced at the grandfather clock on the wall. It read, 7:00pm. I stomped my foot and clenched my fist, refraining from hitting the wall. Where was Aerith? She said she was supposed to be here at 6:30, but no, she isn't! The most important time in my life and she isn't here! She was always here for the small things, plays, movies, and anything else but now… Damn it! Gets on my nerves! She's most likely making out with Cloud or maybe… I shake my head to get out of those thoughts. Ew… Cloud and Aerith having sex… that is going to take a lot to get that image out of my head.
 
Okay… maybe if I replace Cloud with Sora and Aerith me it isn't that bad… Wait! Why the hell am I getting that idea? I mean we haven't even been on a date yet… but that will change later…
 
I came out of my err… fantasy by a knock on the door. I answered it while saying, “Finally, Aerith, about time-.” I was cut off by who was really at the door. It was my best friend…
 
“Hiya! Teef! Need help?” It was Yuffie. She jumped in while smirking. “I heard that you were going on a date with my favorite brunnete!” She covered her mouth with her hands while giggling.
 
I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but smile. “Well, yeah I am. And I was waiting for Aerith to help me. Do you know where she is?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips.
 
Yuffie finally fell on the floor still giggling but even harder. A huge blush covered her cheeks giving me hints. She got up, wiping her eyes, which were full of tears. “I… I um… caught her and Cloud doing something very naughty…” She giggled again. “And like the great ninja I am, I snuck out before they caught me. But either way I don't think they would've heard.”
 
I giggled along with her. With patience, I got over Cloud and started to support Aerith in any way I could. “Really…? I guess I can forgive her then.” Yuffie and I had a giggling fit for ten minutes or so when I finally got down to business.
 
“Okay, Yuffie, I need help in finding something to wear.” I said while opening my closet door. She looked at my clothes and crossed her arms, putting on her thinking face.
 
“Well… hm… Oh! Teef! This is just perfect!” She said, pulling something out. Once Tifa saw it she agreed immediately.
 
The dress was all red and was short, above the knees, spaghetti straps supported the sexy style of the dress, and there was a hole in the side, to show off her side. “This goes perfect with your eyes!” She put the dress down on my bed and ran over to my jewelry box. She pulled out a red diamond necklace and medium sized hoop earrings.
 
“Wow… Yuf... I didn't know you were a fashion person… just a thief.” I stared in amazement at the perky ninja.
 
Yuffie placed her hands on her hips and stood defiantly at me. “Teef, seriously, how do you think I keep up my beautiful appearance? How do you think I keep boys drooling at me?” She asked.
 
Again I rolled my eyes. “Yuf… thanks…”
 
She grinned at me. “Oh! I have this new perfume I bought…” She pulled it our of her bag. “See, its has Lavender and Jasmine in it!”
 
“Really, Yuffie, thanks.” I said. I watched her grin become even wider.
 
“Teef, don't mention it. Just remember that you owe me, big time!” She gave me a huge grin and left my bedroom.
 
Wow. That was quicker than I thought. I don't even think Aerith could've solved my outfit problem that quickly.
 
~
 
Meanwhile, Sora was in front of a mirror, trying to keep his hair spiky. One spike wouldn't stay like that. He slammed his fist into a wall. “… Damn it!”
 
“What's wrong?” Leon asked, walking into the room and leaning against the wall.
 
Sora sighed in frustration and looked over at Leon. “I can't get my hair to spike! And Cloud was supposed to help me.”
 
Leon let out a laugh. He knew where Cloud was since Yuffie was parading around telling everyone. Sora stared at him, confusion apparent on his face. “What are you laughing about?”
 
Leon turned towards Sora. “Cloud is with Aerith…” He trailed off, trying his best not to laugh.
 
“Doing what?” Sora asked curiously. He set the tube of hair gel down and stared at the older man.
 
“Do you really want to know?” Leon asked. Sora finally figured it out and shook his head.
 
“Gross, Squall. How do you know?” Sora smirked, already half knowing the answer.
 
“How wouldn't I know? Yuffie is telling everyone. And it's Leon.” Sora was correct on his guess. Yuffie was obviously the one who was telling everyone, the girl couldn't keep her mouth shut if her life depended on it. (And most of the time, it did)
 
“I guess I don't mind… as long as Cloud is having fun.” Sora said and started to work on his hair again.
 
“Oh, I'm sure he is having the time of his life.” Leon said mostly to himself, quietly chuckling.
 
~
 
It's almost time! Yes! I squealed in delight, as the clock was only thirty seconds away from eight. I looked myself over. My jewelry shone brightly and that perfume Yuffie gave me… actually smelt good. She played a prank on me once… It had something to do with perfume and a combination of spoiled milk and rotten eggs. Use your imangination.
 
The grandfather clock struck eight and at the same time I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door, straightened my dress to remove it of any wrinkles or lint, and opened the door.
 
There stood Sora. In his usual outfit, the black one, and smiled with a bouquet of red roses in his hand. I smiled sweetly back at him. “Hey Teef.” He held the roses out to me, blushing.
 
I graciously accepted them and smelled the sweet aroma. Even though I think roses are a little sappy on a first date it was so sweet of him. I set them down on my dresser and stepped outside, closing the door behind me. He scratched the back of his head in uneasiness. “Um… I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything else to wear…” He looked down at his outfit.
 
Hm… I think he means his only outfit, but its okay, he still looks hot. “It's okay. You have to save all of us from the darkness, I don't think you have time for fashion.”
 
He grinned and held out his arm. I took it and we proceeded down the hall. About half way through we heard panting coming towards us. Well I wouldn't have guessed it, it was Aerith and Cloud. I smirked as they stopped and looked at us with wide eyes. Aerith was the first to speak. “Oh, I'm so sorry Tifa! I completely forgot about your date! I was caught up in something…” She trailed off, a small blush forming on her cheeks.
 
Next, Cloud. “Sora… sorry… I promised to help you too. I was caught up in something too…” He also wore a small blush.
 
Sora smirked and eyed the swordsman and the flower girl. “Oh, I know what you both were caught up in. I think everyone in Hallow Bastion does.”
 
They both looked at him, shocked. I decided to join in. “Yeah… and we are sure it was very important and we both don't mind.” I looked at Sora for support in which he nodded quickly.
 
“W-What?” Aerith asked. Her face was getting even darker every minute and Cloud looked like he was about to faint.
 
Cloud gulped and managed out a question. “How… How do you know?” I started to giggle a bit. They wouldn't like the answer. In fact… I think I should call Yuffie now and warn her to run… and run very, very fast.
 
Well speak of the devil! Yuffie was walking towards us with a goofy grin on her face. She stopped in the middle of us and looked at Cloud and Aerith. She giggled. Cloud and Aerith looked at both of us as we stared away.
 
“Oh, Hell! Yuffie you are dead!” Surprisingly Aerith was the one who said this. Cloud nodded in agreement and clenched his fist.
 
“Uh-oh.” Yuffie ran away with Aerith and Cloud hot on her tracks. “Teef, Sora! Have fun!” She yelled before disappearing.
 
Aerith stopped and turned back at us. “Oh, yeah! Have fun!” She yelled and ran off after Yuffie. Cloud did the same.
 
Sora chuckled and waved after them “Thanks! Yuffie, hope you live through tonight!” He yelled.
 
“Thanks!” We heard a slight comment after that as the yells dissipated into the silent whispers of the night.
 
“I hope she does… she actually helped me choose out this dress.” I commented. He grinned at me.
 
“Well later I am going to have to help her… you look great!” He said, throwing his arms out.
 
I blushed. “Thanks.”
 
~
 
“We lost her!” Cloud yelled, slamming the wall next to him. Aerith sighed in agreement, shaking her head in disappointment.
 
Crash. Bang. Scuffle. “Damn it!”
 
“There she is!” Aerith yelled, pointing at the ninja. She ran after her. Cloud shook his head and followed after his lover.
 
“Yuffie, get back here!”
 
“No can do, Sorry!”
 
This was going to be a long night.