Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ My Sora Problem ❯ Happy Ending? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own KH.
I forgot to say in the last chappy… thanks for all the reviews!
~!@#$%^&*
 
Tifa, who was usually upbeat and cheerful, was now depressed. She was commonly found either in her room or just in Ansem's study, reading some of his books, claiming that she just wanted to learn more. Cloud had tried to cheer her up by taking her back to their own world to see Marlene, Barret, and the others. Marlene tried herself to cheer Tifa up by taking her to see her old Master Zangan but it didn't work. Aerith, Megumi and Yuffie took Tifa on a shopping spree, promising to buy her anything for Sora's return. But… they only earned a smile when they mentioned Sora. Not even Yuffie stealing Materia from Cid couldn't cheer her up. Or Yuffie falling down a flight of stairs near the Bailey and landing in a mud puddle. Cid tried also, but he made a fatal flaw by saying something so stupid that he got whacked over the head with Aerith's staff and a lecture from his wife, Shera.
 
“Hey, Cheer Up! I mean, by the worst Sora could be dead!” Cid said one day, trying to cheer her up.
 
Tifa covered her face quickly and ran to her room. Aerith clutched her staff, holding it high above Cid's head, fierce anger coursing through her body. Cloud tried to grip Aerith's waist and pull her away but surprisingly, Aerith seemed to overpower Cloud and push him away. The staff came down and… WHACK! Cid kneeled down, rubbing his head. Shera, who seemed happy by Aerith's punishment grabbed Cid by the ear and pulled him to the nearest room to `talk' to him.
 
The only thing that was heard that night was Shera's yells and Cid's pleas.
 
Leon even tried, hearing about her winning streak in the coliseum, he set up a Tournament himself. Tifa seemed to go with the idea, but after seeing her fight some heartless earlier before, it was apparent that she lost her fighting spirit. She had a match against Elena. Elena, who won, was very disturbed by the effort Tifa made and refused to accept any trophy. She even tried to cheer Tifa up or maybe even get her angry enough to fight. But… no success there…
 
Tifa was in one depressing mood. A mood she could only get out of if Sora came back.
 
Which was likely ever to happen. Right?
 
Tifa watched the fireworks explode, one by one. Today was the day people would celebrate the end of the chaos, peacefulness, and to finally be with their loved ones… Except for one person…
 
Her.
 
She was alone on this day. The day where Happiness was the main mood. She shouldn't be here, she isn't happy. She gripped the gate she leaned on and glanced down. She saw Aerith and Cloud cuddling, he was whispering in her ear. Vincent and Yuffie lied in front of them, Vincent had his cape draped over both of them, doing who knows what. Megumi was sitting in Leon's lap, taking in the scent of her hair. And even Cid was getting some love. Shera was buried in the crook of his neck, Cid grinning like the Cheshire Cat. She sighed.
 
How come Tifa Lockheart never had a happy ending?
 
Sure, she had some, but they were rare.
 
Neither with Cloud nor with anyone else she tried. She tapped her ringers on the solid stone, her hand supporting her chin. How long had it been exactly since Sora left?
 
A week. A week and a day to be exact. And no sign of Sora. How could she expect him to come back? He was home after a year, seeing his parents, friends, etc. And, no matter how jealous or angry she got…
 
Kairi.
 
Kairi would be with him, she would make him happy. She better, or she will definitely have earned a good ass kicking from Tifa.
 
“Tifa?” A voice asked, sounding strangely familiar.
 
She was about to turn around, but stopped. `No, Lockheart, you're just imagining it…'
 
“Tifa.” The voice now sounded like it was irritated.
 
Again, she felt the urge to turn around. “Listen, I can't help you. Your missing the fireworks… if you need something go ask Leon.”
 
The voice growled. “Dammit, Teef, this is not funny.”
 
Tifa had enough now. She turned around and clenched her fist. “Listen! I'm all alone on this night because Sora never came back! Now, let me be depressed and leave!” She turned back around, feeling stressed more than ever now.
 
Suddenly she felt someone turn her around and press their lips onto hers. Her eyes were now wide as she gazed at the person.
 
Sora.
 
A small smile tugged at her lips as she kissed back, wrapping her arms around Sora's neck. When they drew apart, she rested her forehead on his and smiled smugly. “About time, I almost gave up.”
 
Sora frowned. “Heh, it took me a while, ya know… I had to kill Xemnas and then wait for a way to get back to you… It came, eventually…”
 
Tifa, feeling naughty all of the sudden dragged Sora to her room.
 
Tifa knew that this would be a long night. And she didn't mind one bit.
 
Tifa Lockheart finally had her happy ending.
 
 
Hm…. Um… I have to redo the epilogue… so yeah… that one's gonna have to wait…
 
But I have another story… Crack Pairing… Sorax? Hehe… I enjoy it.