Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to the wonderful world of puberty ❯ Falling ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

FOUR: Falling
  Mindlessly looking at some couches displayed in front of him, Sora felt like he was about to die from the confusion. Finding an appropriate couch was more difficult than it initially had seemed. There were so many styles, too many colours and an absurd quantity of combinations between those two criteria's.

After only 5 minutes of walking through the store, he plopped himself down on a large sitting bag, holding his head in his hands. His mind immediately started to drift towards the things he and his best friend had experienced a couple of hours before... How he had loved it... How he craved for the blonde to touch him again... how he longed for his blonde headed friend to see him as his lover...

Never before had he questioned his sexuality. Like most boys he had figured that his first time would be with a girl, in his case Kairi maybe, and not with a boy. And on top of that his best friend too. But was feeling the way he did for the elder teen even normal? Maybe Riku had thought about it too and had already made his choice by subtly tell him that he wasn't interested in 'something more' between them. He had said so in some way, right?

Maybe it was best to stay the way they were... come to think of it; everything would have gotten more complicated between them for sure. And that was honestly something he didn't want to change: the way they got along together. It was perfect now; better not ruin it for something that was probably just a crush.

And then there was Kairi. It was totally obvious that the girl liked Riku over him. Well what girl didn't like Riku? He was handsome, his body looked like it had been made by gods, and he had the most gorgeous pair of eyes anyone had ever seen. And on top of all that was his charm and just this thing that he emitted... it was like...

He emits sex, that's all...

The brunette chuckled to himself at that thought. To think about the boy he had grown up with in such a way...Man...I got it bad... He couldn't help himself, just the thought of Riku naked and on top of him was all he needed to get aroused.

They had grown. They all had grown and only now he saw in what way.

Sex had never been an issue to stand still at. It had just been too gross to even talk about. But now that he knew what kind of pleasure it could procure, it was crazy, but he craved it. "Riku, you've gotten me addicted." Addicted to you...

But he was wondering if he really was gay. Earlier, he had been extremely happy when he had seen Kairi bounce towards the both of them. And with the remark of the blonde, he had silently agreed. She had been looking good. No, attractive. Sweet, innocent Kairi looking attractive? Wow, that's something new! But inevitable. She will become a woman... a very beautiful and appealing woman on top of that too...

That then brought him to his next thought. He had experienced sex with another boy, but what would it be like to have sex with a girl?

He chuckled, would Riku be there to help him with that too?

"Hell no, he'd probably make the girl turn away from me and get all the attention on him! Damn his good looks and cute butt!" Sora just couldn't believe that he had said that earlier to him. What had he been thinking?! He softly laughed. Yeah...he hadn't been thinking that was what. He had gotten me to the point of utter frustration...but still, he has a cute behind... Ok...so I like girls and boys...? Sora, you're confusing yourself here! Stop thinking all together, it starts to hurt.

"Hey, there you are!"

The brunette looked up and smiled warmly as he saw his friend marching up to him. "Why are you sitting on your lazy ass instead of searching for a couch? And why the hell are you in this section? It's way too classic here."

"Oh it is? Oh well... uhm, why did you go with Kairi earlier on?" Sora whispered, following the blonde to the modern section of the store. He watched him smiling toward a brown leather lounge with three seats.

"Oh, it was just about the party. You can be sure that her friends will be there." The blonde nonchalantly said, plopping down on the couch and bouncing up and down slightly, "Comfortable... a great place to bump and grind something here." He flashed a mischievous smile at the brunette, who sat down beside him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Nothing gay, just amicable, right?

"You know, sex looks good on you." Riku whispered, making the younger teen gasp. Did he really say that?! Was it just a compliment? Or did he mean something?

The elder teen then stood up and snickered, knowing that he had confused the brunette, "Hey butthead, stand up we need to find that couch already."

Sora looked up to see Riku standing in front of another lounge sofa but this one had a two seat attached to it, so it made it perfect to fit in a corner. It was of a deep, warm red colour and was decorated with orange and red cushions, some with exotic patterns on them. It was quite nice to look at actually. The only problem was...

"The colour doesn't fit with the rest of the furniture, Riku."

The elder teen chuckled, "Only the walls don't match. But that can be easily helped."

"What do you... no way! We're not going to paint it over?!"

"It has already been arranged. Cloud is coming over tonight to see what can be done. Remember he's an interior architect, he'll help us out."

Sora opened and closed his mouth a couple of times before shaking his head, "But I don't want Kairi's brother to help us out! My parents will kill me!"

"No they won't. They have been complaining about their living room for quite a while now, haven't they?"

Sora gulped and nodded a little... he did not like where this was going...

"Well, they never have the time anyways, so what do you say we help them out? Don't worry, though. I don't think we'll change that much. I just think it'll need a new colour on the walls and some changes here and there."

"But... but what about my grandmother? And the party? Won't it ruin everything?" Sora asked, silently hoping that it would help convince the blonde to give up his plan.

"We'll just say that we want it to be a surprise and that she can't tell your parents otherwise she would ruin it all. As for the party, it'll mostly be in the backyard, so the inside of the house will be pretty much saved from rampage."

"Pretty much? Rampage?! Riku!"

"Hey! Chill already! I was only joking! We'll just close off the living room and whatever it is you want to keep secret from the guests, alright?"

"I'm...I'm still not sure..." the younger boy stammered, looking at the couch. "But this couch sure looks cool though."

"It does, but you won't be able to take it home with you if you don't change the interior first. Come on, Sora! We'll have so much fun painting! Kairi said she'd help too!"

Blue eyes lightened up a little at the mentioning of her name and Riku noticed this with suspicious eyes. "She did?"

"Yeah, she did."

"Well...eh...let's give it a try, but if I don't like it, we're going to paint it back!"

"I'm sure you'll like it. But just in case, Cloud will bring some drawings of interiors with him so you can see a little how the room will look like."

"Okay... then I think... it would be wise to wait with buying the couch until we've painted. I think you can order by phone too anyways."

"Cool, then we're taking this one?"

"I... guess..."

Riku chuckled at the hesitant look of his friend. So cute... "You know...maybe the old couch broke because it had had a lot of 'bumping' in the past..."

By the look the brown haired boy gave him Riku knew he was still not comfortable with the fact of his parents having sex. "And some intensive one too..."

"I get it Riku!"

"Maybe the new one... should get some kind of inauguration..." Riku then playfully continued, wiggling his eyebrows. Sora raised his eyebrows in response and smiled.

"To test if it's comfortable...?" the brunette said and plopped down on the couch, bouncing up and down on it for a while. He had his eyes closed and bit his lower lip like he was bouncing on something...hard and hot... Riku couldn't help but take a sharp intake of breath at this sight.

Oh man... why is he doing this?! I swear, that sweet ass is going to be mine again... I can't believe how fast he has gotten me falling for him after all these years...

"What do you think about Kairi? Honestly, Riku. I've seen the way you two look at each other." The younger teen suddenly whispered, totally changing the subject with no warning.

Riku raised an eyebrow at that and then frowned slightly, sitting himself beside his friend. Sora, you're acting a little bit out of character here... was' up with you? "I already told you, she's starting to look very nice." He responded, not comfortable with the subject of Kairi. Why did he have to talk about her now?

"Nice as in fuckable?" Sora bluntly said, nonchalantly raising his shoulders as if he ha asked the most innocent of questions. The silver haired teen chuckled and shook his head in disbelieve.

"O...k. And here I thought that you were too innocent to even think about her like that."

"But you took that part of me already. Remember a couple of hours ago?" He then wrapped his right arm around the silver haired teen's shoulders again and wiggled his eyebrows. It apparently didn't have the desired effect on the blonde for his face looked like he was being hold by a mentally dysfunctional person.

"Uh-huh. Cut the crap, why are you saying something like this?"

Damn you, Cute butt! You know me too damn well, don't you? "I was just thinking about what you said earlier when we saw her."

"Well yeah she looked good. That doesn't mean I wanted to fuck her."

"Oww come on, Riku. It just glows off you!" Sora tried again, determined to have a confession out of the blonde.

Riku glared at him, looking offended. "You think I screw with every girl that happens to pass by or what? Even Kairi?" he spoke with a warning tone in his voice, making the smile the brunette had had on his face disappear into nothing.

"But I thought..." the younger one stammered as the blonde grabbed his arm and pushed it off his shoulder.

"You thought wrong, Sora!"

For a moment it was silent between them, only the dull music from the store interrupting the unspoken moment. Sora felt a lump in his throat and found himself holding back a sob. Oh man...what have I done? Now he's mad at me! "Riku... I didn't mean to..."

"Sora, look. It doesn't mean that just because a girl looks good and even attractive that she is suitable for having sex with. You have to know where to draw the line and hold your horses. Did you even think about the consequences if you were to sleep with Kairi?"

The blonde could tell that he had hit a tender spot. "Of course you didn't." He sighed as he saw a sad pout form itself on the younger teen's features and his eyes expressing the remorse he was starting to feel himself for scowling at his friend. "Hey... I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have got snapped at you like that. But sometimes you can be pretty..."

"Stupid? Yeah, I know...I'm sorry too, but did you think about the consequences when you slept with me?" He whispered in a small voice, eyes sadly looking at the floor. This hurts...

Riku frowned for a moment and then hesitantly looked up at Sora. But I thought you didn't... How foolish of me...! "Sora you...felt...?"

The younger teen gulped and blushed. Now I've done it... Riku will turn away from me for sure...

The blonde took a shaky sigh and raised a hand to brush some strands of his brown hair back, "I... " He stopped and found those wonderful pools of blue fixed on him with a hint of hesitation and surprise at the hand that was caressing his hair. "I was afraid you..." He stopped again and took a deep breath. " I think I've fallen..." The last part he blurted out hastily and found the courage to keep his eyes on the younger boy's. "Fallen for you..."

Seeing that Sora only let out a shaky sigh, Riku thought that he had ruined everything and that the boy was now shocked by what he had just said, but wasn't this what he had wanted too?

"Sora..." he tried again, his voice slightly shaking.

"Does this make us lovers?" Sora interrupted, face blushed fiercely and blue eyes shyly directed to the floor.

"Do you... do you want us to be... lovers?" Riku whispered back, heart jumping up and beating faster in his chest.

"Do you want us to take that risk?"

"I know I want to be with you, Sora, in more than one way."

"And I know I want you to see me in more than one way... but..."

The blonde chuckled softly and put a warm hand on top of one of the younger teen's, interrupting what the other teen had wanted to say "I thought you would have gotten shocked about what I was starting to feel for you..."

Sora sighed a little and shook his head, that's where the confusion began. These feelings he felt were not really romantic ones... but Riku seemed to think that he did feel that way... He still needed to find out some things before he could make up his mind "You know what you said about sex awakening some feelings inside of people? I believe it is true, you know? I'm afraid. I don't know if this is just pure wanting or if this is really lo..." he fell silent and closed his eyes.

"Sora." Riku whispered, making the brunette look at him by putting a hand on his chin. That was it... he understood now..."Sora look at me. I'm afraid too you know? I don't know in which way this will affect our relationship, but I know that I'm feeling a strong attraction towards you."

"I'm attracted to you too, Riku. The way you made me feel... I really loved it. I've been craving for it since then..." He shyly looked away again and blushed, "But..."

"But what?"

"I don't know... it's Kairi."

"Kairi?" Ok, you're confusing me again. What the hell has she got to do with all of this?!

Sora took a deep breath, "Yeah...no matter how much I want to have sex with you now, I just can't help wondering about how it would be like to... have a girl... perhaps even Kairi... I'm sorry, Riku."

Riku's face lit up and he nodded understandingly, "I see. You're wondering about your sexuality? That's pretty normal you know."

"You're not mad?"

"Why should I be? I'm not your boyfriend."

"Would you like to be?"

"Do you want me to be?"

Silence. Sora bit his lower lip, an apologetic look on his face. Riku scooted a little closer to him and pressed his forehead against his, his lips inches away from the brunette's.

"Look, here's what we're going to do. Find out what you need to find out about what you're feeling, Sora. But I've made up my mind already; I'll just accept whatever you decide. I don't want to pressure you, okay?"

Sapphire blue orbs looked into aqua ones, expressing relief and happiness. He smiled and pursed his lips, pressing a soft kiss on the corner of the elder teen's mouth. "I know one thing for sure. I want you to be my lover... I want you to make me feel like you made me feel earlier."

"Sora..."

"Riku... do it to me. I know I'm not being fair towards you by acting like this, but I really, really want it."

I know I should tell you about Kairi and me, but we promised to each other that we wouldn't tell you... how I hate to do this to you...I'm the one who's not being fair, but I still need my plan to work and gain you all for myself... release you of all doubts that are still lingering in your mind, Sora. And if this is the first step to take to reach my goal, I'll gladly imply to your wish... but you will find out that you've got the best here with me...

"Let's get home then."

The door to his room had barely been closed and the two jumped on each other, the anticipation growing to an unbearable boiling point. Sora found himself on the floor of the little room in mere seconds and his clothes were being stripped off him in an increasing daze. The soft, momentarily soothing kisses on his burning flesh made him moan, the searing sensation of a wet tongue running on his chest driving him crazy with pleasure.

"Hurry up, Riku please..." he started to plead again. Riku smiled. He loved to hear the brunette plead for him. It aroused him more and unleashed his dominant self, who was now demanding control.

Now fully naked, the blonde locked his eyes with the younger boy's and pushed himself in him, a mewling sound escaping Sora. "Oh yes..."

The blonde chuckled and laid himself fully on him, taking a wrist in each hand and pinning Sora to the floor. "Put your legs around me." He urged, moving himself inside of the brunette and smiling at the loud groan the boy emitted. "You like that, don't you?" he whispered, nipping at the younger teen's throat and biting down softly.

"Yes...d-do me harder... please, Riku..."

"Like this?" he whispered back and thrust in forcefully. Sora yelped in pleasure and arched his back up to his lover. Riku moved in and out of him, their movement matching each other rhythmically. Their bodies in perfect synchrony with each other.

"Don't stop... don't stop..."

Groaning with each stroke, Riku felt like he needed to have more control over the situation and suddenly withdrew himself from the brunette, who protested vividly by letting out a frustrated moan.

"Stand up." He urged and licked his lips as he saw his command being carried out quickly. He then stepped up to him and grabbed him by his slim hips and pushed him backwards against an empty wall. At first he just pressed their groins together and seeing that Sora started to moan desperately at this sweet torture, he grabbed his waist tighter and lifted him up a little.

"Hold on to my shoulders and put your legs around me." He murmured in the brunette's throat. Sora implied and immediately gasped as he felt Riku's rock-hard member press against him again. "I'm going to fuck you so hard; you won't be able to walk straight for a week."

"Oh yeah?" Sora challenged, his eyes closed and the back of his head pressing against the wall. "It's easy to talk, RikuOH!"

With one slick thrust he had plunged himself into his tight warmth. "You should know by now, that I never bluff, baby."

"A-ah! I..." Sora whimpered, feeling the increase of speed inside of him, "R-riku! G-god!"

"I love how you say that..." the blonde chuckled, pressing his face into his lover's chest and letting his tongue flicker out briefly, "It strokes my ego so beautifully..."

Sora only moaned again, arching his neck. His body was bouncing up and down on him, each stroke making him feel light-headed. "I want to grow up and fuck just like you, Riku." He whispered, weakly smiling at his own joke. The elder teen chuckled again and gripped him tighter, altering the length of his strokes into long and deep ones.

"Hmmm! S-so deep!" the brunette sobbed at this exquisite pleasure. "Don't stop, Riku please. It's so good."

"Sora... I could fuck you senseless right now..." the blonde pressed his body more against Sora's, so he could move a hand up to his face without loosing balance. He grabbed the brunette's neck and made him kiss him.

Only, it wasn't much of a kiss, rather a devouring contest. Nipping, licking and biting was all that was being done and finally Sora succumbed and let Riku plunge into his warm cave, mewling his name while the blonde added more force to his strokes, making his body slam softly against the wall with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Yeah! Riku, Yeah!" he almost screamed, feeling his climax near. "I'm going to be so sore tomorrow!" He breathed, eyes tightly closed and face turned to the side. It hurt a little, but that added more to the pleasure he was receiving. It was really... addictive...

"I know and you'll love it." Riku breathed back, dropping a soft kiss on the other boy's collarbone and moving a hand between them to pump his hard shaft with a hand. "Come, Sora. Come for me..."

"Ohh...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... oh Riku... god oh please! AH!"

Warm liquid splashed against his stomach and he could feel his body growing limp in Riku's arms. The elder teen removed himself from the brunette and helped him to stand on his feet.

"Riku, you didn't..." Sora weakly whispered, barely able to keep his balance on his own feet.

Riku just waved a hand at him and shook his head. Sora frowned and pushed him off him, which caused him to immediately fall on his knees in front of the blonde. Without hesitating he took the blonde's still erected flesh in his right hand and started to pump him slowly. He honestly didn't even know what he was supposed to do, but he guessed that he would have to use his memory and try to mimic what Riku had done to him earlier.

Riku just looked down at him with eyes clouded by desire and gently grabbed a mass of his spiky brown hair in one of his hands. "Do you even know what you're doing?" he huskily asked, the sensation of his lover's warm breath against his searing erection making it throb slightly.

"No. But how am I supposed to learn if I don't try first?"

And with that, Sora took his length into his mouth and closed his eyes. Sliding the length to the deepest he could without choking, he made his tongue swirl along the hardened shaft and softly moaned. He slid back until the tip was in front of his lips and looked up at his friend. "How am I doing?" he teasingly whispered, knowing very well that Riku had been enjoying it by the way he was breathing. In short gasps.

"Why the hell did you stop?"

Chuckling, Sora let the tip of his tongue flicker out to lick a silver pearl that was starting to form itself on the slit. "You taste...kind of salty..." He took him back into his mouth as he felt a soft pressure on the back of his head, indicating that he was teasing the blonde to the point of frustration. But unlike Riku, Sora wasn't the type to keep one longing for something for too long. Especially not if that person was his lover...

"Ohh...Sora." Riku hissed, throwing his head back and moving his hips slowly to the rhythm the little teen had set, careful not to hurt him. "You're doing great..."

Bobbing his head now, the brunette inwardly smiled and moaned in appreciation. He ran one hand over the elder hips and pressed him closer, slightly looking up to see his face taken over by sheer pleasure. It felt good to be able to give pleasure in turn... especially this kind of pleasure.

"S-Sora... I'm going to...be ready." Riku whispered his breathing coming in ragged gasps. "Uhmmm...ah!"

Even though he had been warned for his ejaculation, Sora still got caught unprepared and received the load all over his cheeks and lips.

Opening his eyes and looking back down, Riku couldn't help but laugh softly at what he saw. "You know, you look quite adorable with my fluids on your face. But I'll have to make you fail for this lesson."

"Next time I'll do better, you'll see. You just surprised me that's all. But I have learned something else this time, lover."

"What's that?" Riku smiled warmly at him, his heart succumbing again to the cuteness his friend emitted. Especially when he had spoken the word 'Lover.'

"Next time we bang each other, we won't do it on something that squeaks."

How could one not fall for him?  
To be continued…   -Blackdiamond Princess-