Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to the wonderful world of puberty ❯ Trials & Tribulations ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Booya! We're back! Finally! Sorry it took so damn long, but I had my exams, job and a hell of a writer's block that kept me from writing this! Thank you to all the wonderful reviewers on fanfiction, adultfanfiction and Mediaminer! You are the only reason this story is still going on for almost a year now! I've made it extra, extra long and juicy, so I hope you'll enjoy this! And don't forget to review!

-Blackdiamond Princess!

EDITED ON JUNE 21st, 2005!   FIFTEEN: Trials & Tribulations (re-edited)

"This should be it; Seph said room 1307…"

Biting his lower lip in excitement, Sora watched as Riku took out the check-in card out of his back pocket to slide it through the card-pass near the doorknob. With a soft sound the door clicked open and they stepped inside.

"Riku, this is a… suite?!"

The travel bag Sora had been carrying dropped on the floor next to his feet as he stared at the grant room he was now standing in.

It was a spacey living room, with main colours cream and white, giving it a Mediterranean feeling with the open balcony doors on the extreme right and the white curtains slightly swaying in a passing breeze inside the room. A pair of beige satin clothed couches stood in opposite positions from each other with a glass low table in the middle. Underneath the sitting area laid a white and beige expensive looking carpet right in the middle of the room. Joined to the living room on the outmost left, was the bedroom on a slightly higher ground, which was accessible by two small steps.

Riku walked over to the couch standing right across the balcony and dropped his own bag next to it and let his eyes roam around the room with one eyebrow quirked. "Apparently this was the only room that was still free and the least expensive." He mused, walking over to the opened doors of the balcony to check out the view they had from the thirteenth floor of the sun setting in the ocean. "Show off." He then smirked before returning inside.

"Oh my god…" Sora whispered, climbing the few steps to the sleeping area, "Your brother has a great taste in interior design, Riku."

Entirely painted in a neutral white with a king-size luxurious bed in the middle, this room was also provided of a balcony with the beige curtains neatly pushed on either side of the opened doors leading to it. Night visions of the city hung on the walls and small light spots were imbedded in the ceiling. On either head side of the bed stood a night table with a white orchid in a small white vase and a night lamp. The bed itself was ornamented with white, satin sheets and beige pillows and a beige bedspread out of the same material.

"I am not too sure about that," Riku said, stepping up behind Sora and pressing a kiss on the junction of his neck and right shoulder, "I think that what you're looking at is more a reflection of Cloud's ideas fallen into the hands of my brother."

Sora frowned and opened the door leading to the bathroom and switched the light on to take a quick peek, "You mean to say that Cloud designed this?"

"Yeah, and some other rooms in the left wing of the hotel," The blonde answered, turning back around and retrieving his and Sora's bag from where they had left them, "But let's say that Cloud never knew that this room or the others had been build until he and Leon happened to have booked one of these other rooms a few years back."

"I remember now!" The younger teen exclaimed, coming out of the bedroom, "Kairi used to tell me about Cloud being mad at your brother, but I never knew that it was about this. Did they settle it? I mean, otherwise you do realise that we'll have to take another room."

Riku waved him away as he passed him to enter the bathroom with their bags, "Of course they did."

"Wait! Give me my bag!" Sora suddenly said, reaching for his bag. Riku gave him his bag with an innocent grin and then continued his way towards the bathroom.

"But Sephiroth has been one of the many reasons why Cloud preferred to stay away from the city even before Leon came along." He continued from the bathroom, as if nothing had happened.

"Oh?" Sora said, walking over to the right side of the bed with his bag clutched to his chest. He then sat down and looked to check if Riku was still in the bathroom.

"Yeah, they broke up because of this."

Opening his bag and taking out a small, black linen bag with the name of a store on it, he then put it in one of the drawers of the night table, barely having time to close it as Riku came out of the bathroom.

"Cloud and Sephiroth used to be together?" Sora sceptically asked, hoping that Riku hadn't seen what he had been doing and taking out his body lotion and toothbrush from his bag next to him on the bed before standing up.

"Apparently; Cloud told me that only yesterday. I had no idea." Riku chuckled, taking off his red t-shirt and sitting himself on the bed to take off his shoes.

"He's your brother! How could you not know?" Sora chuckled back, coming back out of the bathroom.

Riku snickered and rolled his eyes up to the ceiling, "Well it's not like we have a close bond or anything, you should know; you've seen us argue enough."

The brunette hauled his shoulders and made a helpless expression with his face, "I thought you guys were practitioners of forgive and forget; isn't that the way it goes between siblings?"

"Eh… not when you have a brother like mine, no. He just agreed to give me this room because I bailed his ass out once and he owed it to me." The elder teen grumbled with a grim look on his face.

Sora giggled and let himself fall on the spot next to Riku's on the bed and kissed him on his cheek, "Okay then, that conversation and topic is now closed. You didn't bring me here to tell me about your brother." He threw his arms around his shoulders so he was facing him and lovingly brushed a few strands of his lover's hair behind his right ear, "Tell me, since I don't know my way around the city yet, what did you have planned for us tonight?"

Riku rubbed his right thumb against Sora's left cheek and admired him for a brief moment, appreciating the fact that he had automatically come to ease his stress with loving words and touches. He has so much beauty… on the inside and the outside… He coaxed Sora to come and sit on his lap and smirked, "Well, I thought we'd have nothing but sex tonight?"

Sora pouted, "You know, sex is not the only thing a couple do when they're on a city-trip."

"I know…" The other teen whispered back, silently disappointed, "I was just teasing…"

"Okay, then what?"

"Alright, there's dinner," He checked his watch and read 18.56,"Reservations are at 8."

Sora brushed the tip of his nose against Riku's in understanding, "That's all?"

Riku smiled up at him before kissing his lips, "Why? You have any plans for later tonight?" He expectantly whispered, his smile now a mischievous grin.

"Maybe…?" The younger one innocently whispered back, giggling as Riku nibbled on his left earlobe teasingly.

"If you want, we can skip dinner and begin with desert?" Riku murmured in his ear, the hand supporting Sora's back starting sensual caresses up and down his spine.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Sora purred, nuzzling Riku's throat now, "Too bad I am feeling hungry… and besides what I have planned will take all night, so you'll need your strength…" A smile formed on his face as he saw Riku's tempted expression and he got off of him to walk over to his side of the bed.

"You know that I've always won every challenge you ever gave me, so this one shouldn't be too hard…" The blonde teased, lying himself on the bed and watching as Sora took out a pair of clean denims and a long sleeved, white shirt.

Sora smirked and heaved his shoulders, "Whatever you say, baby… The night is still young..."

"Make sure those clothes fit to you tight…" Riku spoke, watching his lover's behind walk itself into the bathroom, "I want to show you off tonight…"

"What am I; your prize?" Came the amused reply from the annexed room.

"Not at all," Riku answered, rolling over the bed so his head was now on Sora's side of the bed so he could cast a sneak peek at the contains of Sora's bag, "You're my baby and I want the world to know that that fine ass of yours is all mine."

"It's not like I will have to beat the men or women off of me, Riku."

Finding no evidence of an eventual erotic night in his boyfriend's bag, Riku frowned slightly and thought of how Sora could've got outsmarted him, "This is the city, babe, women AND men will approach you because, and you damn well know it yourself, you're hot."

"Don't you think that I should be the one to worry? You're the one who looks like a model straight out of a magazine."

"Babe, I know I'm hot," Riku chuckled, giving up on searching for erotic evidence, and standing up, "But I can't give my heart to anyone else since I don't have another to give away. You know my heart belongs to you."

"I know," Sora whispered, now stepping out of the bathroom, "How do I look?"

"Maybe those jeans accentuate your beautiful derriere a little too much, you sure you want to wear them?" Riku asked, observing every curve of his lover's body closely as he posed.

Sora giggled, put his hands on his hips and slightly moved them forward, "Definitely, if they hug me in all the right places then it's a winner."

"You're out to torture me tonight, aren't you?" The blonde asked with a slight hint of regret in his voice as Sora walked over to him and ran a teasing finger down his chest and then down his tight mass of abdominal muscles, before slipping one finger behind the belt of his pants and pulling him closer.

"You agreed to let me do whatever I wanted to you tonight…"

"In this room."Riku reminded him quickly, biting his lips to fight the growing urges again.

"In this room," Sora repeated, nodding and then catching Riku's lips with his own in a chaste kiss, "Don't worry… I plan to be gentle…"

Riku gave him a doubtful look, "You're planning on being gentle? What are you going to do to me?"

"Don't you trust me?" The brunette seductively whispered back, backing away from him and taking his wallet out of the ¾ pants he wore previously.

"I'm not sure…" Riku responded.

"Don't worry… I won't bite…" He giggled, before his smile turned into a mischievous grin as Riku turned around and went to change into the bathroom.

"…Much…"
 

"So, how did you enjoy your meal?"

Riku softly whispered as they sat back in a cab towards the hotel.

"So good," Sora murmured back, his nose buried in Riku's throat and his legs draped over the elder's knees, his right hand intertwined with Riku's left one, "Thank you."

"You're very welcome, babe," The elder whispered back, kissing Sora's forehead softly.

The young brunette sighed contently, "I loved that place… Who would've got thought that you could be so romantic?"

"Shh… don't tell anyone." Riku amusedly said, making Sora giggle.

"Did you see the look on that old couple's face when we kissed at the restaurant?" Sora then commented, slightly grinning up at his lover.

"Which couple and which kiss? You just kept looking so attractive I lost count."

Giggling some more and then wrapping his arms around Riku's neck, Sora then whispered, "You make me feel so good by simply sitting here with me… I didn't need the lobster or the expensive champagne…"

Riku rubbed his left cheek against the chocolate mass of hair and held him closer, taking in the sweet fragrance of his shampoo and then tenderly smiled before pressing a loving kiss on his crown. "It's a little late to be bringing that up; you already ate the lobster and drank the champagne…" He chuckled and got rewarded with a playful punch on his left cheek.

"We just could've got stayed at home, enjoying each other's company… in bed…" Sora whispered after a brief moment of laughter and then pressing a kiss on the sensitive skin of Riku's throat.

The blonde smirked, "I know, but since couples apparently HAVE to do more than just have sex, we are now here."

"Well, they don't HAVE to, but a change from the usual is good from time to time…" Sora purred, now moving to straddle him.

"You do realise that we're in the back of a moving cab?" Riku throatily whispered, his eyes closing themselves as he arched his neck at the hungry lips caressing their way up his throat.

"I only want to molest you very quickly…"The youth murmured, making a throaty sound that made Riku bite his lip to hold back a groan.

"I hope you'll keep that impulsiveness even after we've moved here…" Riku whispered, his hands moving to grab the other boy's hips.

"As long as the sex is good, I'll keep coming back for more…" Sora replied, grinding himself against him, moaning softly in the progress. "Our bodies go so well together…"

"You can say that again… But the facts still are that…" The elder whispered, before impatient lips crashed upon his, a warm tongue shyly asking for admittance. Riku gave in and let him search through his warm cavity, while encouraging him with tender licks on his exploring organ.

"You really talk too much sometimes…" Sora then said, after breaking the kiss with a satisfied grin and running both of his hands through Riku's soft platinum mane. "Afraid of where this is going?"

Riku chuckled and sat up a little with Sora still on top of him, "You wish, I told you; any challenge you give me, I'll win."

Sora just heaved his shoulders again and smiled compliantly, "Ok," He then dismounted his boyfriend and sat himself next to him again; his legs now bent over one of Riku's knees, "But tonight I'm going to make you see stars..."  

A soft wind played with the light curtains before travelling further towards the orchid standing next to the bed and making the petals of the flower sway slightly.

It then passed over to the writhing bodies underneath the blanket, provoking a sigh of refreshment to come out from underneath.

"Sora… wait…"

"What, Riku? Come on, you promised…"

"It's just that…"

"Trust me, baby… I've let you do it to me so many times… I know how it'll feel and I promise I'll be gentle…"

Lying himself back down on the covers, Riku took a breath and closed his eyes. He couldn't deny that he wanted it, but it was just his masculine side that had a problem with it… it demanded control over the situation. He opened his eyes and let out a shaky sigh at the travelling lips of Sora on his body.

Riku had secretly known what the brunette had been up to ever since he made him make that promise and he hadn't want to deny him that wish because he had secretly wanted to know how it felt to be filled by the one you loved…

"Sora…" he sighed, feeling his erection enter his lover's warm and moist mouth, his lips closing themselves around him eagerly and applying the tantalizing suction towards release.

Attentively listening to the small sounds of lust Riku made, Sora let the tip of his tongue caress the slit of his tip and licked up the pre-cum accumulating there. His lips then slid down the long Riku's shaft and he suckled his base expertly while his left hand continued to exert jerking motions in a fast pace and his right hand kept his lover's hips on the bed.

Hearing the expected growing raggedness of Riku's breathing, indicating the he was close to release, Sora pressed a last kiss on his manhood before moving up and catching Riku's lips with his own in a mind-numbing kiss. His lips closed themselves around the blonde's upper lip and his tongue caressed it sensually, muffling the soft groans the contact between their full grown erections caused.

Riku grabbed hold of Sora's head while he moved his hips against his ardently, trying to have at least some control over their lovemaking.

Sora smiled into the kiss and then moaned when one of Riku's hands moved to grab his left butt cheek. Returning to the kiss and reaching with his right arm towards the drawer on his right, Sora rumbled around briefly before taking out a large tube of lube.

"Remember this?" he then asked, popping the cap open with one hand and single-handedly applying some of the transparent substance on his index and middle finger.

"That's your parent's… does this mean you're over your phobia of parent sex?" Riku chuckled back, closing his eyes after he had seen Sora's hand disappear underneath the blanket. He knew that he would have to relax so he did and spread his legs a little, wanting to make it as easy as possible for Sora.

Sora snickered a little at the elder's joke and took a breath, his fingers now slipping in between Riku's butt cheeks and searching for his entrance. He was nervous, but knew that Riku tried his best to make it easy for him, so he really didn't want to mess it all up.

"I'm sorry if it hurts, Riku. I love you." He apologetically whispered, dropping a kiss underneath Riku's left jaw line and slowly starting to slip one finger inside.

Riku bit his lip at the minim pain and held Sora's head against him, knowing that this was just the beginning and that it had to become worse before it would start to feel good, "It's alright babe, you're doing it right. Please continue…"

Drawing courage out of those words, Sora slowly and carefully added a second finger into the tight warmth, attentively watching Riku's face.

"Oh… fuck…" Riku panted, arching his neck at the now growing pain, "Don't stop moving Sora…"

Frowning worriedly, Sora did as told and almost withdrew completely when Riku let out a loud gasp and tensed around him briefly. "I-I'm sorry… I…" He fell silent as he heard a soft chuckle and felt Riku pull him down for a tender kiss.

"You forgot that you left me on the edge of my release earlier, Sora… You just brought me closer…" The blonde murmured, wiggling his hips slightly, "It feels good, but you've stopped moving again…"

Sora pouted briefly at Riku's teasing, but quickly found back his composure and removed his fingers from him, applying some lube on his own neglected erected manhood. "Alright, I don't think I'll be stopping now…" He chuckled, positioning himself.

"Is this a challenge, Blue Eyes?" Riku smirked, pulling Sora down on him once more and sliding his hands up his back.

"We have all night, Blondielocks, you'll have time enough to try and keep up." Sora teased back, bending down to kiss him on his lips briefly. "Ready?"

"For you always" He tenderly whispered back, coaxing the brunette's lips down on his one more time.

Sora made his entrance with a fast thrust, cursing himself for having to hurt his love like this, but knowing that the quick and brief first pain was better than a slow and long one. "Riku?"

"F-fuck… I-I'm alright…" Riku spoke through gritted teeth, searing white pain going up his spine while the pleasure was still at it's minimum. This brief pain didn't mean anything compared to what Sora could've got gone through when they did this for the first time because he was incontestably the larger build of both of them and he recalled not showing the same amount of patience or gentleness Sora was showing him now. A sting of guilt shot through his heart and he wrapped his legs around his lover's hips, encouraging him to move more, now feeling the pleasure starting to grow inside of him.

"O-oh… Riku…" Sora groaned, lost in the exquisite tightness of his lover's body, marvelled by the way their bodies matched each other's movements synchronically and understanding how it felt to be inside of the one you loved more than anything in the whole wide world.

"Babe…oh!" Riku's eyes flew open as he almost choked out his groan, his back arching up to meet Sora's movements, his body responding violently to his lover's tender lovemaking. "Sora-ahh!"

"You just feel so good Riku…" Sora breathed against his throat, his strokes growing in speed and depth.

"Don't stop moving…" Riku patiently whispered, his voice raising a few notes, his body clutching to Sora's, the friction causing an unbelievable amount of heat and making him feel like he was on fire.

One single sweat drop rolled down the brunette's nose and landed on Riku's chest to mingle with the other droplets of perspiration there. At a point when their movements became more erratic and needy, their eyes locked and they breathed together with each thrust and countermovement, silently making a contest out of who would close his eyes first at one particular stroke.

"Does it feel good?" Sora panted, the tip of their noses pressed against each other and their foreheads glistening with sweat. He was making slight circular movements with his hips now, altering the angle of his thrusts a little, and smirking at the moan the elder teen had forced back by biting his bottom lip and the small whimper that came out instead.

"Sora…" Riku hissed, grabbing hold of both sides of his lover's head and kissing him passionately, closing his eyes as he couldn't maintain them open with the next upcoming rush of pleasure that made his whole body shudder and go over the edge of his pleasure. "Ahh! I… fuck!"

Feeling the sticky load squirt against his stomach, Sora grinned and held him close while he kept rocking his body against Riku's, dropping gentle kisses on the blonde's forehead as the other boy tried to muffle his moans against his left shoulder.

"I love you," Riku quickly panted before he whimpered at the burning hot seed that shot inside of him with Sora's passionate climax.

 

"Did I hurt you much?" Sora panted, raising his head from where it had been lying on Riku's chest and moving to separate himself from him, but held back by the blonde's arms wrapping around his waist and pulling him back down. Sora smiled and rested his elbows above Riku's shoulders and kissed him on his swollen lips.

"Notting too bad," the blonde breathed back, now playing with Sora's hair absently as they looked at each other, still glowing from their lovemaking. "Was it good for you?"

He nodded and nuzzled Riku's throat, coaxing him to let go of him so he could get out of him, "Thank you Riku for letting me do this…"

"Whenever you feel like doing it again, you just tell me…" Riku sighed, closing his eyes at the feeling of loss their separation caused within him and opened his eyelids again to look thoughtfully at the ceiling.

Sora's eyes widened themselves in wonder next to him, "You liked it?"

Riku chuckled and returned his gaze on him, "Wasn't I clear enough when we were doing it?"

"I… I don't know, I mean, you could've got pretended it to spare my feelings… I wasn't sure…" Sora propped himself on one elbow so he could face his lover better.

"I never fake my feelings during sex," Riku answered, his eyes back on the ceiling, "I understand your insecurity, since this was your first time making love to a guy, but know that I'm always sincere about my feelings when we make love."

Sora laid himself back down beside him with his head resting on Riku's chest and his right leg hooked over the blonde's.

"You've become very skilful, babe…" The elder adolescent then spoke after a short silence, "Ever since I first took you, I premised myself to never be the submissive one, but you showed me that being the one on the bottom isn't a victimizing position… on the contrary… I received your love… literally and figuratively…" He rolled on his side so he was facing Sora and took his right hand in his to intertwine them.  "It takes courage and trust to take in that position in a relationship and now I understand your emotional outbursts better…" He smiled at the brunette's soft giggle, "You are naturally an emotional person, and your feelings must be so fragile at times…" he whispered and Sora nodded silently. "I need to thank you for giving me the chance to experience this and have an insight of what you can feel by taking in the submissive part in a relationship."

"I didn't really have the intention to get you to learn something, but hey, it's all good!" Sora giggled and Riku snickered, pulling him closer. "My plan didn't even completely go as I had wanted it to go though."

"What else did you plan to do to me?" Riku inquired with a smile, nuzzling Sora's throat.

"I brought a dildo with me and I had had the intention to use it on you… well, maybe next time." He nonchalantly whispered with a smile at Riku's surprised face.

"A dildo." The blonde stated with a growing grin.

"Yeah," Sora replied, not knowing what the blonde was grinning about, "A dildo."

"Well then, show me."

"Show you what?"

"How you wanted to go down on it."

"What? Me? No, I brought it here for you; I had no intention to…"

"That plan already fell into the water, so you might as well show me. Weren't you the one who wanted to show me how you touched yourself in my absence?"

Sora gasped and shook his head, blushing furiously, "N-no, na-uh."

"I know you want to…" Riku licked Sora's left earlobe, "I certainly don't have anything better to do tonight, so why not give me a show?"

"B-but…" The younger boy whined, attempting to push his lover away but not getting further than a weak press of his right hand against his chest.

"You know you can't fight it and I can do this all night long, Sora…" Riku murmured into the brunette's ear, his one free hand roaming Sora's curved right side and resting on his hip to massage the flesh there.

His resolve once again crumbled into pieces and Sora gave a loud moan as the tip of their arousals made contact. "Look into the drawer next to the bed…" he breathed out, his eyes tightly closed.

"F-faster… oh!"

Bent over Sora's writhing body on the bed, Riku smirked at the state of his lover's body exposed in front of him.  His face was turned to the side, eyes closed in sinful pleasure, his mouth open into an erotic 'o' to let out gasping breaths, his forehead glistening from the sweat drops and a few strands of his dark hair clinging to it in an appealing way. His right hand was lying on his flat stomach while the other hand was teasing his own nipples. The fully erected member twitched slightly with every thrust Riku made with the dildo, the pearly beats of pre-cum slowly dripping from it's tip.

"Riku… Riku, please…" Sora pleaded, taking hold of his erection, pumping himself to the rhythm of the blonde's thrusts. Riku bit his lips at this sight and briefly let the tip of his tongue dart out, licking the salty drops of pre-cum and making Sora arch up in pure pleasure at the teasing touch.

"I want to be inside of you, babe…" Riku groaned, thrusting one last time with the dildo before withdrawing the item from Sora's body. Sora arched up at the feeling of loss and watched Riku toss the dildo next to them on the bed and take position in between his legs.

Feeling his hips being lifted off the mattress and the inquiring press of Riku's tip, Sora reached beside him and took hold of the dildo, caressed it's slippery tip with his thumb, closing his eyes and fantasizing that it was Riku's manhood he was pleasuring.

"Oh Riku… do me baby…"Sora cooed, still holding his own arousal with his right hand and pumping lustfully as Riku entered him with one slick thrust. "Yeah…! Fuck me…"

"You want it dirty?" Riku groaned, his hips now banging against Sora's, "Tell me you want it dirty…"

The brunette loudly moaned and arched up, the sound of flesh on flesh becoming louder with each stroke, Riku's member hitting every sensitive nerve inside. A large grin then appeared on his face and he arched up some more. He loved this; it was slippery, dirty and downright hardcore, but damn, it was good sex. "I want it dirty… I need it! Oh… yeah!"

Riku grabbed hold of Sora's thighs and used them to push himself in rougher and faster, watching the rimples the continuous contact between his body and Sora's caused on the brunette's inner thighs. "Yeah? How is this?" He whispered, cupping each knee beside him under a hand and pushing it forward so they were spread to the maximum and almost lying on each side of Sora's body. Hearing Sora only scream out in passion at the increased depth of the strokes, Riku made a mental note to remember Sora's flexibility in bed.

"Yeah, Riku! Baby, please…!" the brunette cried out feverishly, the rough thrust making his body and the bed shake.

"Suck the dildo, babe," Riku commanded as he saw Sora's left hand playing with the sex toy next to him, "Put it in that beautiful mouth of yours. I want to see you suck it."

Sora implied and turned his head to the side to approach the dildo to his lips. Closing his eyes, he then opened his mouth and inserted the plastic toy into his awaiting cave. At first he just leisurely suckled it, finding it rather difficult to suck and receive pleasure at the same time, but once he let go of his own arousal and grabbed the pink dildo with both hands, he got into the rhythm and even cast lustful gazes at his ardent lover.

"Gods, that's so sexy…" Riku whispered entranced, Sora's sucking lips and erotic sounds becoming too much to handle. He could feel his orgasm building inside of him and it resulted into the acceleration in his movements.

"Oh god yeah…" Sora whimpered, letting go of the dildo with his lips and arching up. He didn't want it to end, but he wouldn't be able to hold back the maelstrom of emotions that threatened to explode within of him. "Kiss me, Riku…"

Their tongues battled, their hips grinded, their hands and fingers touched and grabbed heated flesh, their bodies pushing themselves to that much desired point of no return to finally explode into a beautiful cacophony of erotic outcries.  

"I'm going to love living here…"

Sora was looking through one of the windows of their cab as they drove towards the city harbour. They had spent all day exploring the metropolis, or at least half of it, Riku showing him the hottest places like the city's gigantic mall, sport complex, the nightclubs and restaurants and of course, most important for Sora, the arcade.

He now knew how to find Riku's university and their future apartment. Riku had inherited it from a deceased aunt and for the moment it was occupied by other tenants, but it would be free by mid-August exactly a month from now. They had driven by a few high schools too, and Sora had admitted to his boyfriend that he was nervous about starting all over, but that he wanted to be with him more than anything and so that he was willing to go through it.

The taxi stopped at the port and they stepped out. Sora opened the trunk to retrieve their baggage and Riku paid the driver.

"Now starts the difficult part, right?" Sora whispered as they walked towards the bridge leading to the ferry.

"Telling your parents?" The blonde replied, giving their tickets to the man controlling them, "Don't worry."

They stepped on the ship and took place on a bench near the railing. Sora sighed and leant against the metallic bars, "I've been thinking about it all day… I know I said that their reaction wouldn't affect my decision, but still…"

"Hey…" Riku soothingly whispered, moving to stand behind him and hugging him tenderly, "We already agreed that you'd let me talk to them, right?"

"Yeah," the brunette whined and turned himself around to look at him with a worried face, "But I'm afraid they'll reject me because of what I am… because of what I feel for you…"

Riku sighed and took him into his arms, "You are their son and I doubt that they'll turn their backs on you… They've always supported you, so why would they stop loving you now?"

A lonely tear travelled down Sora's left cheek and he snuggled closer to his boyfriend; "I love you, Riku… you're my beacon of strength, but even though I receive your seed, I'll never be able to give you children…"

Riku chuckled, a little confused, "What are you talking about all of a sudden?"

Wiping the tear away with a hand, the younger teen sighed, "I know I am going to break my mother's heart with this… she always talked about how much she wanted to have grandchildren…"

"Sora…" Riku sadly whispered, realising even more now how much their relationship would have impact on the lives of the ones close to them.

"Don't worry though," Sora spoke, looking at him, admittedly with teary eyes, but nonetheless with conviction, "I want to be with you… it is a choice I've made on my own and I accept everything that comes along with it…" Riku embraced him again and held him tightly to him, rocking their bodies slightly. Another tear escaped from Sora's left eye and he whimpered, "Nothing will tear us apart, I promise."

The ship slowly started to move away from the harbour, dark clouds starting to gather up in the sky, the promise of a rainy and thunderous evening ahead.  

Hastily closing the door behind Riku, Sora ran a hand through his drenched hair and took off his soaked shoes.

"Great way to end two perfect days, huh?" he commented and then sighed as he looked around the hall to check if everything was as they had left it the day before. "Do you need to get back home or are you spending the night?" Sora asked, while he was going up the stairs to get some towels to try themselves with.

Riku was about to answer when he saw two figures moving behind the frosted glass doors of the living room on his left. Deciding that they were no burglars by the way they calmly walked over to the doors, Riku then realised that those two looked pretty familiar…

The left door opened and a woman with long brown hair and large brown eyes came through it, "Riku? Is that you, honey? My god, you're soaked!"

Sora's parents?!"Ms Nagakawa, you're back," Riku said with a smile, sounding surprised but not in a way that deduced mischief.

"Yes we came back since noon." She whispered, "Where is Sora? I heard his voice earlier."

"Mom?!" Sora said, surprise and unbelief written all over his face as he descended the stairs with two towels. "What are you doing here?! How come you're already back?"

"Sora!" The woman exclaimed, turning herself around and walking up to her only child, "Where have you been all day? Didn't you get our message?"

"Mes-sage…?" Sora hesitantly said, walking passed his mother and handing Riku the towel he had brought for him. "Honestly said, I spent the last two days with Riku. This is the first time I've been back home since yesterday afternoon."

"Oh. Well, where have you been?" The woman further inquired, taking the towel from Sora's hands and drying his hair in a rather harsh way.

Riku had to hold back a chuckle at the comical sight, but answered in Sora's place, "I invited Sora over to my brother's hotel in the big city."

"Just the two of you?" She sceptically asked, quirking an eyebrow, "No girls?"

Sora blinked a few times and gulped, "No. Just Riku and me…"

"Sora, Riku…" She made a movement for Riku to approach and he did, "Call this a mother's intuition, but did you two…?"

Riku looked at Sora and he shyly smiled back. "We hope that you'll understand us, Ms Nagakawa…"

Sora's mother smiled tenderly at them and put a hand on Riku's cheek and then on Sora's, "The way Sora sometimes would be talking about you, Riku, made me deduce a lot of things. Things I know my boy didn't understand back then." Sora walked over to his mother and embraced her in relief while she kissed his forehead, "You can't decide with whom it is that you fall in love with. I won't deny I would've got preferred a girl to conquer my baby's heart, but at the same time I am relieved that it is you."

"Thank you so much, mom…" Sora softly whispered after having stepped away from her and walked over to Riku, now holding his hand.

"Your father and I were just discussing about how much the living room has changed since we left…" She then said with a knowing smile.

Sora smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head, "Oh yeah… you like it?"

The living room door opened itself again and this time, a man came out.

"Ah, there you are Sora. We've been wondering were you had… What is this?"

Sora looked behind Riku and smiled happily, "Dad!"

A few strands of grey ran through Mr Nagakawa's blonde hair and his sapphire blue eyes that Sora had inherited currently looked confused, "Sora what is the meaning of this? Why are you holding that boy's hand?"

"Ryosuke, Sora and Riku are just…" Ms Nagakawa tried to intervene, sensing brewing trouble, but got cut off by her husband.

"Let him talk, Michiko. Sora, what is the meaning of this?" He sternly asked.

"I… Riku and I are together now." Sora softly spoke, his hand trembling in Riku's. His father could be quite frightening when he was angry and right now Sora could tell that he just got pissed off by his words.

Riku quickly stepped forward, "Sora and I hope you understand, sir. Please don't take this in a wrong way."

"What?" He spoke calmly, yet the tone of his voice betrayed his anger. "You can not be serious about this." He then laughed, making a disdainful hand gesture towards Riku, "You can't be together with another boy, Sora."

"Why not? As long as I love—" Sora boldly tried to reply, now standing beside his boyfriend.

"Don't say stupid things, Sora!" The man now angrily said, "You don't even know what love is!"

"Ryosuke, he is old enough to—"

"I will not tolerate my son to be someone else's bitch!" He now hollered, a shocked silence filling the hall following those words.

Sora gasped, taken aback and then looked away, biting back his tears.

"Ryosuke!" Michiko exclaimed angrily.

"Mr Nagakawa—" Riku diplomatically spoke, but got cut off.

"Listen, you," The elder man threateningly spoke towards the adolescent, pointing at him with an accusing finger, "You're the one who's turned my son into a fag! I don't ever want to see you in this house again, you understand me?"

"No, dad!" Sora cried out.

"Shut your mouth, Sora! Stay out of this!"

"Don't do this, please!" Sora wanted to hold his father back from throwing Riku out, but his mother held him back. "Riku! No! Mom, no!" He whimpered.

"Don't Sora," She softly whispered in his ear, brushing his hair back as he sank to the floor with her in a sobbing mess, "You're only going to make it worse, darling…"

"Mom… why won't he understand…" He sobbed, after the front door had closed itself with a loud 'bang' and his father had retreated himself into his office at the end of the hall without having cast his own son a second glance. "I love Riku… so much…"

"I know honey… I know…" the woman soothingly whispered, her eyes closed and holding him tightly to her chest as her son continued to cry the tears provoked by a broken heart.  

Oh no… now what? Stay tuned folks!

To be continued… -BDP-

 

 

 < /div>