Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Watch out for the Green Eyes ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

newdkidt: I'm glad you liked the first chapter. Oh, I could never blame Wolfram for being that sexy ~_^ Well, the guard watching them was really enticing, wasn't it?
 
 
Jenna K: Well, the abrupt changes between the scenes can't and won't be changed - this is simply the way I write and I like it. I suppose they can sometimes annoy or confuse, but actually you are the first one to comment on them, so I don't think they are that disturbing. Ah well, I always try to listen to readers' complaints about my writing style and weaknesses but actually this is probably the first time when I don't want to change a thing.
Well, I hope you'll like this further, although I'd recommend reading the first story just to get acquainted with the characters. Sure, as I included their description in this chapter it isn't necessary, but one can't really tell why characters behave one way or another not knowing their history or the road they had gone to became the ones we see. I presume Yuuri and Wolfram seem OC to you, but if you followed the development of their characters, you would see that it's not the case. Well, it's your choice one way or another.
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Kyou Kara Maou! I'm not making any money.
Warnings: Yaoi (male x male), Yuuri x Wolfram. Some other pairings.
Summary: The action takes place six years after Yuuri and Wolfram got together/six years after the events in “Working out the Paradox”. Yuuri and Wolfram have been married for four years.
A/N 1: Age: Yuuri - 22, Wolfram - who the heck knows?!
A/N 2: I hate Greta; she is nonexistent in this story, and Yuuri has never adopted her.
A/N 3: I'd like to introduce Kyota and Asami to those who are reading this fic without reading “Working out the Paradox”:
Kyota Docharo is Wolfram's childhood friend who has been in love with Wolfram for a long time and that hadn't changed up until now, he having a fiery character and tolerating Yuuri only because it was Wolfram's choice to marry him.
Kyota's picture can be found here: http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/263567/
Kyota is several years older than Wolfram and is a fire wielder just as his friend, even though Kyota isn't very good with his sword. Kyota grew up together with Wolfram, his mother, Katarina, being Cecilie's good friend and after her husband/Kyota's father's death staying in Blood Pledge Castle for a long time. Kyota has a younger stepbrother, Arisu, who is the child of Katarina's second husband, Edohi. Arisu is just an episodical character.
Currently Katarina is the Duchess of Delam which is on good terms with Shin Makoku and Kyota is the General of the Army. His stepfather doesn't interfere in Delam's politics as he himself has just recently inherited the county after his father's death.
 
Asami Rivu is Yuuri's former classmate. They are good friends, Asami knowing all about Shin Makoku and Yuuri's position there. Yuuri likes him because of his straightforwardness, insight and calm, melancholic character. Asami is quite sensitive and good with emotions and at reading people. He's of average height with short dark hair, wears glasses. Asami hadn't played any important role until now. Just that you would know and wouldn't need to ask me: Asami is absolutely heterosexual.
You can always ask in case I forgot to include something ^_~
 
 
Watch out for the Green Eyes
 
by chayron (lttomb@yahoo.com), beta-read by Redmarshin
 
Part 2
 
Wolfram lay still in the bed turned on his side and gazed through the window at the darkened sky. It was going to be a rainy day again. Thinking over his plans for today, he closed his eyes. Kyota was coming in several hours, so he would have enough time to have a decent bath and breakfast. Kyota probably would want to spar right away. The man was always full of energy.
 
Wolfram's eyes opened after he felt a light touch on his shoulder. Yuuri's fingertips slid smoothly over his skin and down his arm until they met the covers. The bed shifted behind his back and soon he felt Yuuri's breath wash over his shoulder. Yuuri's lips pressed to it, invoking shivers from deep within him. He wasn't sure why but his husband liked his shoulders, they taking a big part of Yuuri's attention during preludes.
 
They had sex frequently, Yuuri, as having bigger sex drive, usually ending up being the one to initiate it. Some time ago they had several spats because of that, Yuuri believing that he didn't want him anymore, found sex with him unpleasant or had found a lover. It also took several months for things to settle down after he had admitted that he simply didn't feel the need and didn't think about sex that frequently as Yuuri himself did. Later, he had regretted telling that because it threw Yuuri off balance and his husband was disturbed and not really sure how to act thinking and feeling as if he'd force him to have sex, finding it even close to rape. They had problems after that, Yuuri being afraid to touch him at all or simply experiencing a total fiasco during the intercourse. Yuuri was really too sensitive after all.
 
He really had a lesser sex drive than Yuuri but he always liked Yuuri's attention and initiative. It took some time and much effort for him to reassure his husband completely, but once he did, everything got back to normal, the routine coming back.
 
Yuuri's left hand slid over Wolfram's arm and under covers to perch on his husband's waist then moved lower to the round hip to squeeze the buttock firmly. The king's teeth grazed lightly on the pale skin then his mouth moved forward to the exposed neck. His palm left the buttock and moved to the other side over the front of Wolfram's pajama pants. Wolfram's morning erection was present as usual, the morning being mostly that time of day when Wolfram would want sex.
 
Soft kisses blooming on his skin, Wolfram closed his eyes. He knew that Yuuri must know that he was still somewhat tired after the journey back home, but he also knew the reason why Yuuri wanted sex and him responding right now - his husband didn't like that he was spending so much time with Kyota. Yuuri wasn't a very jealous or possessive man but, in case he felt his territory threatened, one could expect a quick reaction to that. Yuuri had undoubtedly noticed that lately Kyota's visits became more frequent, he being the one inducing Docharo for that.
 
Yuuri's fingers moved upwards to hook under the rim of the pants to tug them down Wolfram's waist. As usually, Wolfram didn't wear anything under his pajamas. Yuuri smiled into Wolfram's skin at the blond's grunt as his erect penis got caught up in the cloth.
 
“Sorry,” Yuuri purred, nibbling on the satin skin, pushing the pants as far as it was possible with Wolfram still lying on his side. Pushing his own pajama pants and boxers down, he pressed himself to Wolfram's bare backside. He heard Wolfram gasp softly and, galvanized, rubbed himself against these taut buttocks to invoke more of such reactions.
 
“Mmm…” Wolfram's lip caught between his teeth. His hips pushed back against the hardness, his own member straining towards his stomach. The blond head reclined, letting Yuuri nibble on the pale throat. His arm curled behind him to grasp Yuuri's bare thigh, trying to press them even closer. Wet trails winding their way on his skin, Wolfram's eyelashes fluttered shut.
 
His lust increasing, Yuuri pushed the cover off them and tossed it further behind him, half of it falling on the bed the rest sweeping the floor. Wolfram finally turned over to him, his hands reaching out for him. Not stalling any further, Yuuri pulled the prince's pants the rest of the way down. He grinned as after lifting his eyes back to Wolfram, he caught Wolfram staring at his crotch with hungry eyes.
 
After clumsily moving around on the bed and finally pulling his own pants off, Yuuri squatted down, his bobbing member taunting the blond. He jerked as suddenly he was in Wolfram's palm, the blond tugging him closer.
 
“Hey, careful with that thing,” Yuuri exhaled shakily, his breath hissing between his teeth. A gasp left his mouth again at Wolfram's thumb brushing over the very tip swiftly. He jerked again as the thumb dipped into the slit. Shakily, he all but leaned into the blond's hand.
 
Wolfram gave him an amused look and moved his hand up and down the quivering length. “I'd give you a blowjob,” he grinned, his emerald eyes clouding more and more with each Yuuri's moan, “but I know where it's been…”
 
Yuuri's dark eyes opened to look at him. “And it wants there again.”
 
Wolfram's brow cocked and he chuckled at the poseur, but his lust flared. He gasped as Yuuri suddenly straddled his right thigh, leaning closely to his face then sucking on his lower lip fiercely. Biting on the plump lip, Yuuri lifted Wolfram's left leg, pulling it over his shoulder and at the same time turning his husband onto his right side.
 
Wolfram tensed as slick fingers pressed to his anus then they slid in and his head fell back onto the pillow with a loud thud as the digits immediately connected with his prostate. His body tensed at the numbing sensation first, the muscles clenching around the invading digits, but, after several in and out motions, relaxed.
 
Yuuri watched Wolfram's face with his eyes squeezed shut, mouth slightly open, blush already covering his cheeks and some of his chest. He rhythmically moved his fingers inside and out stroking over the bundle of nerves. Wolfram's hips started pushing against his digits, his erection straightened, glistening dew appearing on the reddish tip.
 
Yuuri pulled the fingers out. Wiping them onto the covers, he moved closer to Wolfram to position himself at the quivering entrance. Lifting Wolfram's thigh even higher and hooded emerald eyes following his movements, he started pushing in. Wolfram's lower lip caught between his teeth and his breath hitched. A low groan left his mouth and his eyes closed again.
 
Wolfram liked this position the best. Thrusting, Yuuri saw Wolfram's fingers squeezing the pillow next to him. Gradually, the blond began to relax, letting him move in and out freely, the rhythm building up. The blond was starting to pant, a soft layer of perspiration appearing on his flushing skin.
 
With each his thrust, a gasp or moan left Wolfram's mouth. The blond was pushing against Yuuri, trying to get him as deep as possible. Stray kisses landed on Wolfram's thigh, increasing Wolfram's moans a notch.
 
“Mmmn… Ghh…” Caught in lust, Yuuri grazed and nibbled at Wolfram's thigh. His arm wrapped around Wolfram's leg tighter, his thrusts increased. The sound of perspiring skin slapping against each other was getting louder and frequenter.
 
Yuuri's thrusts became feverish, desperate to bring him over the edge, the bed creaking non-stop. He panted heavily in Wolfram's thigh, his grunts loud and low, a few curses falling from his chapped lips. Finally the pleasure exploded, drowning him in its wake, his body strung tightly, a shout frozen on his lips and he found his release in Wolfram's body. Vaguely, he felt Wolfram clench around him, low guttural sound reaching his ears. His body spasming with the last of his release, he sagged down onto the blond's thigh underneath him.
 
Getting his breath back, he stayed like this with his head resting on Wolfram's knee. The tremors of his orgasm still were shaking Wolfram, his member still spurting the last of his seed. Finally, Wolfram's head fell back to the pillow, his mouth open to catch his breath back. Yuuri moved away carefully and lay down next to him.
 
“Sorry, I came inside…”
 
“Never mind. I'm not in a hurry; I will have time to clean up,” Wolfram muttered, still dizzy after his orgasm.
 
Yuuri leaned over to plant an apologetic kiss onto the prince's shoulder. He got up, ransacked the wardrobe for a minute then took a new set of clothes and left for the bath. He was used to Wolfram liking sleeping in.
 
When Yuuri left, Wolfram's green eyes opened to stare at the door that had softly shut behind Yuuri. Sighing, his head still in a daze, he turned onto his back and cast his eyes to the white ceiling.
 
It was always like this now. It wasn't bad but there was something…missing. The taste wasn't there. He knew that Yuuri didn't cheat on him - he simply didn't have time to look for another male or female, at least not in Shin Makoku. It was probably because of the same endless routine: they would get up in the morning, go through all that usual stuff and then just work all day, Yuuri not giving him more attention than his adviser or paper case. They had breakfasts, lunches and dinners together during which they discussed the cases and matters they were dealing with. Only in the evening they could spend some quality time together, but it rarely went like that. Yuuri always was saying that he was tired and didn't want to go anywhere, so they stayed indoors having sex or simply lounging around.
 
Yuuri visited Earth frequently and was gone for a week or even months then come back and everything just went the same, Yuuri didn't even showing any sign that he had missed him or was glad to see him again. Earlier he used to follow Yuuri to Earth but he knew that he was taking most of Yuuri's time that way and simply being a nuisance and burden there, so he stopped. When they traveled someplace in the kingdom together, it all went the same - he had to act as Yuuri's adviser and there was no place for being Yuuri's lover and husband.
 
Long ago he got the impression that he had become a simple convenience, just something Yuuri was used to having around and stopped noticing: during the day he acted like Yuuri's adviser and only in their chambers he turned into Yuuri's lover. The sex was good, but it was only sex after all and he could hardly feel any emotional attachment from Yuuri anymore. He had tried to talk to Yuuri about that but Yuuri either tried to smooth everything up with sex or simply didn't have time to listen to him.
 
Two weeks ago he got shouted at for trying to talk Yuuri into taking a break and going away for some time. Then was the first time after he and Yuuri got together that he had been crying because of their relationship. He knew Yuuri had mountains of work, the same went for him after all, but it felt like everything was collapsing around them.
 
A soft wince leaving his mouth, Wolfram sat up in the bed. He shifted closer to the headboard and leaned his back on it. Slightly spreading his legs, he pushed a digit into himself to spread the healing majutsu inside. As much as he could say while not having a comparison, Yuuri was an attentive lover but twice in a row still left its traces. He didn't mind a slight limping in his step that much but it could be a problem if he wanted to spar with Kyota.
 
XXXXX
 
When Kyota Docharo, the son of Delam Duchess and also the current general of Delam army arrived at Blood Pledge Castle the next day, Arachi learned another lesson: the king didn't like Docharo, and Docharo didn't like the king. The men avoided each other's eyes and when black and blue would meet accidentally, it seemed as if a flash of lightning passed the room.
 
Kyota Docharo was a handsome man with long straight blue hair and sky-blue eyes. He wasn't a bulky man but something about his tall and lean stature was telling that the man possessed more than enough strength to rival that of a bulky man. His presence also felt…a little intimidating, those blue eyes crossing the air like a whip. Kyota seemed as if he was born to command.
 
If at first Arachi thought that the men didn't like each other because of some poorly transpired political errand in the past, it soon was clear that it was not because of that and that von Bielefeld was standing in the middle of it all. Arachi was fast to notice the quick possessive glances from the king, and discontent and challenging ones from Kyota's. Von Bielefeld ignored the entire atmosphere and, not waiting for long, took Kyota to the training hall to have a spar.
 
“Make sure that they aren't left alone.”
 
Surprised, Arachi looked at the king who came back to dealing with the documents. Then he paid respect quickly and hurried out of the study to follow the two men.
 
“Your husband is being sensitive lately…” Kyota commented after noticing the elite guard following them down the corridor. “Did you give him any reason?”
 
“I didn't, but you probably did.”
 
Kyota chuckled softly. “True.” He followed the prince who opened the door to the training hall.
 
XXXXX
 
Yuuri all but reeled back in his armchair when Murata burst into the room in a quick stride. Exhaling deeply and rubbing his chest were still some fine tremors were quivering, Yuuri started gathering the scattered papers around him that he had tossed into the air in that unexpectedness.
 
“I demand a break!” Murata declared in one breath as soon as he had reached Yuuri's table. His fist neared the table surface but at Yuuri's curt look stopped several millimeters over it. Yuuri hated noise.
 
“Really?” The king's eyes left the fist that retreated back to rest at Murata's side. Yuuri leaned over to reach for the document that had floated under the table.
 
“Absolutely!”
 
Yuuri put the documents down onto the table and rubbed his forehead. “It didn't appear to me that you had been working too much anyway.”
 
Murata spluttered in indignation. “That's an utter lie!” he spat.
 
Yuuri rubbed his temples with his fingers. It wasn't, but there was no point in arguing with Murata, besides Murata rarely burst into his study like this - there must have something serious happened. “So what do you want me to do - to give you vacation?”
 
“Great god, no!” Murata waved his hands in front of his chest aghast. “Anything but that!”
 
Yuuri's right brow rose. “Then what the hell do you want? And be quick about it - I have a meeting in two hours and I still have to take care of these before that,” he motioned with his hand at the documents on the table.
 
“Send me somewhere to represent the kingdom or something.”
 
Yuuri scratched his black-haired head. “Ehhh… Okay. Actually, Wolfram and I discussed the case in Cirihan yesterday - you'll fit perfectly.”
 
“Cirihan?” Murata drawled, thinking. “Okay. I'll read the intelligence on it.”
 
The king leaned back into his armchair, sighing, “So what happened?”
 
Murata gave him a grim look then plopped onto the chair that stood opposite Yuuri's worktable.
 
“You know perfectly well what happened. -Kids happened!” he snarled.
 
Yuuri could hardly suppress his smile. “Well, seven is a lucky number…”
 
Murata shot him a glare. “Not funny at all. That entire bunch is driving me crazy!”
 
Yuuri chuckled inwardly again. He knew that Murata was being only half-serious - he loved his big family. But Murata had never been a family man and, from time to time, he needed to escape from all those unending problems and overly noisy ball.
 
Sometimes he felt a little guilty, but then seeing Murata smile or playing with his children would wash all the regret away. Five years ago he had listened to Wolfram's advice and let Murata have his own harem. It had really been a good decision. Just as Wolfram had predicted, the three maids had been the first to enroll into the harem. Later it didn't matter how hard Murata tried to increase the size of his harem, nothing worked - all the newcomer women didn't last long - the three former maids were a power to reckon with. Then the kids started popping out and then the marriages followed. So now Murata had three wives and seven children.
 
Sometimes Wolfram's ability to scheme unsettled Yuuri. To have Wolfram for an enemy was the worst thing that could happen to one. Wolfram's brilliant mind and his looks were deadly weapons. Just as Murata had predicted - Wolfram had become the sword of the kingdom, proving its sharpness to the ones closest to him. Even Kyota didn't catch up with him anymore.
 
“Start packing your stuff, then,” Yuuri said to Murata who now was staring through the window.
 
Murata nodded.
 
“Ah, before you go - after several hours Shori is going to open the gates just outside the castle. I'd be grateful if you met Asami and kept him busy while I'm in that meeting.”
 
“Wolfram can do that.”
 
“You know that Asami doesn't like Wolfram and Wolfram finds him annoying.”
 
Murata rolled his eyes. “So they still don't get along?”
 
“Well, Asami telling Wolfram that he is a pompous blonde and Wolfram almost breaking his nose didn't improve the situation much…”
 
“But that was long ago. It doesn't seem that Wolfram took it to heart…”
 
Yuuri shrugged. “You may never know with Wolfram. But he seems to simply ignore that.”
 
“Well, Asami is your friend; Wolfram knows you treasure him. If Asami doesn't provoke, he will behave.”
 
XXXXX
 
Arachi watched the prince jump aside to avoid Kyota's kick, drop to the ground and sweep the blue-haired man off his feet. His elbow stopped a millimeter from Kyota's solar plexus. They stood up again, Kyota nodding to acknowledge his loss; Wolfram was swifter than him.
 
The two of them had been going at it for almost an hour now. This was one intense training that had changed his opinion about the blond. Von Bielefeld surprised him by using some strange fighting technique. He had expected Docharo to best von Bielefeld in five seconds, leaving him knocked on his ass. The blond had stunned him, confirming those few rumors he had heard about the prince, his fighting abilities equaling and even surpassing Docharo's. But the blue-haired man had more strength to his advantage, von Bielefeld counting more on his fighting skill than muscle. The men were almost equal in the fight.
 
The next round started with Kyota taking offensive, Wolfram staying on defensive, but the space between reducing immediately, his fist diving for the blond head. The prince was just in time to duck but Kyota's knee caught him on his chest, tossing him back. In a blink of an eye the blue-haired man was on top of him.
 
Wolfram coughed to regain his breath then bucked to throw the man off. Instead of that he felt Kyota wedge in between his legs and securing his hold. He gritted his teeth but his tries to kick Kyota off were futile. His muscles bulging, he tried to wiggle out and free his arms, but his spar partner didn't let go of him, the man's hold only increasing. It hadn't changed - Kyota was still stronger than him.
 
Wolfram's golden wedding bracelet rubbing against his palm where he was holding the blond's wrist pissing him somewhat off, Kyota grinned at the blond underneath him, Wolfram's struggles still not ceasing even if the prince knew that he had lost. But soon the blond stopped squirming and blushed faintly after realizing that the friction was working them both up. Giving up, he turned his head to the side and let his muscles relax completely.
 
“Kyota…” The blond muttered as his spar partner didn't show any intention of letting him go.
 
A forced chuckle left Kyota's mouth at the display of submission; it made him hot all over. “You look the best from this angle…” he said.
 
Wolfram flushed red. “Moron,” he muttered, pushing Kyota off. He grunted as Kyota's sleeve caught up on his wedding bracelet. He tugged his arm to the side to free it. Kyota let himself be moved and the two of them seated themselves onto the floor to catch their breath, Wolfram's face still covered in a faint blush.
 
Arachi felt the unbelievable urge to step closer to listen what the two men were talking about. The voices were hushed now, the men sitting side to side.
 
“It hadn't been like that earlier.”
 
Arachi's head whipped around to one of the guards that were standing at the entrance to the training hall.
 
“Actually the whole matter is about a decade old,” the guard continued after Arachi looked interested. “Kyota Docharo is a close childhood friend of the prince's. As far everyone can remember he has always been contending for the prince's heart. For some time he had even been the King's competitor. Until von Bielefeld chose the King over him.”
 
“Figures… It's the King after all,” Arachi snickered, being concentrated on the couple, not noticing the guard's disapproving look given him.
 
“Well, after that the matter was settled,” the guard continued. “But recently the prince started spending more and more time with Docharo. Von Bielefeld does have a weakness for him… Docharo probably feels that there might be a chance for him after all.”
 
“And the King?” Arachi interested. He had no idea what he would do if he had a lover or husband like Wolfram von Bielefeld. That would be really troublesome to keep an eye on this beauty that it wouldn't stray aside. In the castle at least there were plenty of guards to follow every von Bielefeld's step.
 
“The King ignores it. Well, as the King's lifespan is shorter than that of Bielefeld's, Docharo doesn't really need to hurry. He can just sit back and wait.”
 
“I doubt one can wait that long,” Arachi said.
 
“You'd be surprised,” the guard chuckled, his eyes following the blue-haired man.
 
Arachi watched the two men stand up and move into their fighting stances again. Soon the series of movements issued forth again.
 
XXXXX
 
Murata was leaning on the defensive wall outside the castle and inspecting his nails with a bored expression on his face. He already had been waiting for half an hour. When the air near the gate finally rippled and quivered, he pushed himself off the wall and walked over where a black-haired man suddenly appeared.
 
“Hey,” Murata greeted.
 
“Hi,” Asami nodded while looking around and ruffling through his shortly cut hair. This time everything seemed alright - the previous time Shori had accidentally opened the gate on the castle roof. It took a good half an hour until he managed to get to the ground.
 
“Where's Yuuri?” he asked while they were walking into the castle, the guards opening the door for them.
 
“He's having a meeting, so asked me to occupy you.”
 
Asami nodded. “Ah.” Last time he visited the Blood Pledge Castle was a year ago. He saw Yuuri not that often, but mostly on Earth. Asami turned his head to Murata and pushed his glasses up. “So what are you going to do to occupy me?”
 
“Nothing. I still have to pack my things and make several arrangements. Yuuri is sending me to Cirihan. Bless him.” Murata grinned.
 
“Umm?” Interested, Asami turned to look at Murata for explanation.
 
“You can't imagine how it can get to you - three wives is the worst thing possible. Can you even imagine what noise comes from seven kids?!”
 
“Well, my grandmother had ten of them, and believe it or not, she was the one to take care of all of them, including her husband. You complain too much, Murata.”
 
Murata frowned. He could have presumed that - Asami was always straight to the point. “I perfectly understand my responsibilities, Asami, but…”
 
“Responsibilities have no “buts”, Murata.”
 
Murata just glared at the carpet in front of him.
 
They passed the guards that stood drawn at the door leading to the guest room. Murata seated Asami there, called a maid and left Asami to do as he wished.
 
Asami tasted the food he was offered, listened to the maid playing harp then just sat staring through the darkening window. Finally he got up from the couch and left the room. He wandered through the castle until he heard shouts wafting from somewhere. Asami turned to the door where the sounds were coming from. After opening it he found himself in an enormous hall. He stopped in surprise realizing that the two people fighting in the middle of it were Wolfram and Kyota.
 
True, Wolfram had punched him once, and six years ago he did see Yuuri's adorned face, but he had never imagined the blonde like this. Dangerous. Wolfram's whole presence screamed about it. Usually Kyota was the one to have that air about him, but now Wolfram's matched and even surpassed his. In disbelief, he watched the blonde's bare foot connect with Kyota's chest, the high kick throwing the man good three meters away, Kyota yelping in pain.
 
Yuuri was the first to marry from all of his former classmates. Most of their friends still were single. He could see that wedding day as clearly as if it were yesterday. He doubted this marriage then, he still did. Wolfram was still the same loud and obnoxious blonde he had been six years ago when he first met him. There was one quality he couldn't deny, though - Wolfram's beauty did attract everyone's eye.
 
That day everyone was cheerful, people happy, lined at a small altar in the temple of the Goddess of Love, waiting for the couple to show up. He had been explained earlier that usually marriages were arranged in one of the temples of God of Fertility, but as Yuuri and Wolfram were both male, as usual in such cases, the Goddess of Love was chosen.
 
The two of them showed up twenty minutes late, flushed up and quite disheveled, Wolfram ruffling through his hair non-stop and smiling apologetically while Yuuri was just blushing thickly. They were ushered to the altar and the ceremony started.
 
Yuuri was wearing his usual black uniform only this time there also was a red cape attached to his shoulders. That was also first time he had seen Yuuri with a crown. It was a marvelous piece of artwork: the golden crown not big but skillfully etched and decorated with jewels.
 
Wolfram was wearing his usual uniform too. This time he also had a cape just like Yuuri, only his, to match the uniform and county he was from, was blue with a golden rim on its edge. The blonde was stunning, really. With that bright smile, blond lengthy hair and unbelievably green sparkling eyes he was shading Yuuri.
 
The ceremony didn't last long. The priestess made the preparations, said some words and praises in the name of the Goddess then held out a golden bracelet with the royal sign for Yuuri. Yuuri put it on Wolfram's right wrist. Then Yuuri lowered his head and Wolfram put a pendulum with von Bielefeld family sign onto his neck, the golden pendulum resting on Yuuri's chest. After that they both turned back to the priestess. She blessed them and gave a chalice filled with some reddish liquid to drink for them both. That was it. Nobody even asked them to kiss.
 
After the ceremony the ball and merriments started. People were dancing, laughing and congratulating the new-wedded couple. He also congratulated them, he really wished them everything what's best. Wolfram only nodded courtly to answer his greeting and Yuuri seemed somewhat sad. The staff was busying themselves, running with trays filled with glasses and foods.
 
All the time and the day of the marriage he had been afraid that Yuuri was blinded by that varnish and that the blonde was chasing Yuuri's title and power. But six years later he could tell that it wasn't that. He still couldn't understand how the things worked between the two but they still were together, Yuuri not even thinking about a divorce and Wolfram going mad with jealousy and making a scene as soon as he thought that someone was after his husband.
 
In reality Wolfram and he hadn't interacted much but he felt an instinctual distaste for the blonde. He had visited Shin Makoku only seven times and three of them Wolfram had been absent on a mission. Although, he could hardly imagine what mission the blonde could carry out. Wolfram did mature somewhat, but it wasn't much.
 
Asami turned to look at the door opening behind him and saw Murata entering. He turned back to watch the men fighting. It was hard to tell which of them was better - Wolfram was more agile, his reaction quicker, but Kyota seemed stronger and having more experience in fighting.
 
“Ah, the depressed one and our pride in raising the population!”
 
Frowning, Asami and Murata looked at Kyota who waved at them, grinning. Wolfram's green eyes concentrated on the men standing at the door.
 
“Asami,” Wolfram nodded in acknowledgement, still panting from his exertion. Brushing sweat off his forehead, he turned to Murata. “I heard that you're leaving tomorrow; you probably have many things to take care of. You can go if you wish - I'll take over until His Majesty returns from the meeting.” He continued to pant loudly.
 
“That would be great, Your Highness,” Murata said, bowing his head. Not stalling any further and risking Wolfram changing his mind, he turned to the door and left.
 
Wolfram dropping to the floor none too gracefully, exhaled loudly. Leaning back onto his hands, he rested for several seconds while Kyota was standing next to him.
 
Finally, the blond's emerald eyes set back on Asami. “So what brings you to this backwater planet?”
 
Kyota groaned. “That shit again?” Each time Wolfram and Asami met, they were at each others' throats. Yuuri was the only one who didn't know that, Wolfram and Asami not wanting to disappoint him and trying to tolerate each other around Yuuri. Asami was pissing Wolfram off with his comparisons and examples with Earth and constant worry about Yuuri's life, and Wolfram was pissing Asami off with his… Hell knew what it was, but Asami hated Wolfram. Maybe it was because Wolfram was male and was with his best friend, maybe it was some pheromones Wolfram exuded or maybe he simply hated Wolfram's looks. Heck knew, but there was always tension around the two.
 
After Wolfram's words Asami rolled his eyes. “Don't worry; really not you. I could really do without the ones like you.”
 
“Want me to count your teeth again?” Wolfram grinned up at him, his eyes narrowing.
 
Asami looked at him calmly. “Really, there're not many things besides your fists and face you can boast of.”
 
“Now, now,” Docharo stepped in between the two as soon as Wolfram got up from the floor. Kyota could feel Wolfram's fire element fluctuating - the blond was really pissed. Wolfram was dangerous in that state. “You are the guest here, so behave like one,” Kyota said to Asami. “He's the guest here, so accept him like one,” he said to Wolfram.
 
Wolfram cocked his head to his shoulder and gave Kyota a long searching look. Then he laughed suddenly. “Since when do you care about…” He grinned. “Why don't you occupy him while I take a bath?”
 
“Trying to set us up?” Kyota snickered, a bit angered.
 
“Huh?” Asami looked at Kyota then Wolfram.
 
“Well, you obviously like him more than I do,” Wolfram chuckled.
 
“But I obviously like you more than him.”
 
Wolfram sighed. He waved that off dismissively. “I'm off to the baths.”
 
“Me too,” Asami glared at Kyota while already following Wolfram.
 
Confused by Asami's behavior, Kyota scratched his head. What the hell did he say? -Surely, Asami couldn't have been insulted by him saying that he liked Wolfram more - it was a well-known truth anyway… And did Asami just say that he was going to the baths with Wolfram?!
 
TBC
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1