Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ More Than Chance... ❯ New Beginning? ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hyrule is finally at peace again.
All Thanks to Zelda, Midna and of course, Link.
Though the “King of Twilight” has been defeated, darkness shall always remain, keeping the world in balance.
Slowly a new being emerges.
A dark plot has begun.
Time has stopped, slowly returning to the past.
It speeds up, the image of the world as we used to know it, has blurred.
Abruptly it stops.
It stops in a time when there is no legend, no “Hero of Time.”
No savior.
A world free of worries, oblivious to the dark hand that began to stretch across the land.
The world's only hope had disappeared...
 
Meanwhile.......
 
Emma and Leon had not seen each other for 3 years now. It was to both of their surprise when they were in the same psychology class in Halestrom University. To think, they had been a couple twice, and both times it had ended with both of their hearts being shattered to pieces; now they stood face to face.
Drops of sweat traveled slowly down Leon's body, from his usual workout at a gym nearby. He stood in his basketball shorts, showing off the muscles he had obviously obtained after they had said “farewell.” Emma noticed that he had formed a six pack and his arms looked strong....., safe, reassuring.... She mentally slapped herself for checking him out. They had not seen each other for so long... He must have found a new girlfriend by now...
Leon stared at Emma, unsure of what to say. So many memories of crying at night and regretting his choice of letting go of her. His heart still ached to have her near him and just when he decided to try to forget, she had appeared on this day. The thought of holding her in his arms and never letting go crossed his mind millions of times. He knew that with such a fine body of hers she must have gotten over him quickly and most probably had a boyfriend.
 
 
Narrator:“What does the future of Hyrule have to do with an encounter in a completely different world? Who is this Evil Being? What will happen in between Leon and Emma?”
 
FIND OUT IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!