Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Only You I Desire ❯ Haven't I Seen You Before ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Only You I Desire

By: E-chan Hidaka

Editing by: Alley Cat (isn't she wonderful!)

Disclaimer: I do not own MKR. So please do not sue me because I don't have any money to give.

Author's notes: This is my first MKR fanfic. So if you see any spelling error or grammar error please forgive because grammar and spelling are not my strongest points.

Couples: F/F, L/H, C/U, and others

Genre: Romance/Drama/Adventure

Setting: Alternate Universe

Rating: R due to foul language and sexual content

I want to thank to everyone who reviewed it. You made me continue this fanfic…now on with the story. =)

------

Chapter Two// Haven't I Seen You Before

She stripped out of the skimpy green and white silk dress and stepped into the warm water in the bathtub that was filled up with bubbles. She stretched her slender body out in the bathtub, resting her head on the edge of the tub. She let out a delighted sigh. Closing her jaded emerald eyes then dunked her whole body under the sea of white bubbles. She rose up a few minutes later, letting her headrest again at the edge of the tub. She felt refreshed as she clarified herself from all her sins. She still remembered how the prince's piercing golden eyes looked upon her tonight He desired her that was no lie. She had seen it in his eyes. He's a defiantly a good-looking guy. She thought to herself.

"Fuu-chan!" a loud and high-pitched voice called out to her.

"Yes!" Fuu replied.

"Dinner time!" it told her. She stood up from the bathtub and grabbed the towel that was couple inches away from her. She wrapped the towel around her naked body, stepping out of the tub.

"I'll be there after I get dressed." She told it. Her golden locks drip with water and trickled upon her bare shoulder. She shivered as the cold substance drop down her shoulder. She dried herself with her towel and put on a simple ocean green dress. She sat in front of her vanity dresser and began to brush out her curls.

I never knew anyone who had piercing golden eyes. She thought to herself. Finally as she put down her brush her hair straightened out of the curls. Then she grabbed her glasses that hung on the vanity mirror and put them on. She looked like a different person now from her performance in the prince's palace.

She came down from the grand stairway and walked towards the dinning table. She saw most of her family was sitting at the table eating. "Sorry." She apologized for showing up late.

"It's okay Fuu-chan," a cheerful red head replied. She took her seat right next to the cheerful red head. They ate their dinner peacefully, but also held a humorous bickering between each other. Fuu looked upon her friend who sat across from her sitting there in deep thought. She hoped everything was okay. She knew that Umi was usually loud, but tonight was different. Was it because Umi saw the man she been dreaming about since she was little?

"Umi-chan, is everything ok?" Fuu asked in concern.

"Huh?" Umi replied absentmindedly. "Of course. Yes, Fuu, I'm fine." Then she excused herself from the dinning table.

Umi entered her room and locked the door behind her. She leaned against her door as she felt tears drip down her beautiful face. Why am I crying? She thought to herself. Clef…she thought. She was so surprised to see him at the prince's side. It was he, the one in her dreams. He was even more handsome in person. But why did she start crying?

She walked over to her vanity mirror and sat down. She looked upon her compellation; she looked so different. She took out the chopsticks that were in her hair and watched as her beautiful blue locks cascaded down to her waist. She picked up her brush and began to brush her hair softly. I hate you…no one will love you because you're cold as ice. Not even the Master Mage himself will love you. She told herself. You know why. It's because you're too scared to let someone love you. Too scared to lose them because you couldn't bear losing anymore loved ones. She couldn't believe she was having a lecture between herself and her inter-self. "No, shut up!" she screamed. More tears came running down her face. She slump to the floor bring her knees to her face letting it all out.

***

As everyone watched their blue hair friend leave the table with a little bit of distress, the red head broke the eerie silence that had fallen between them all by asking Fuu a question. "Fuu-chan is Umi-chan all right?" Fuu looked at the red head. She looked so young and naïve.

"She'll be all right Hikaru don't worry," Fuu said happily forcing a smile upon her face. She didn't want worry her friend with such problems.

"Are you sure? You're not lying to me, are you?" she questioned Fuu.

"No!" Fuu said quickly. But Hikaru looked her straight in the eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. "Okay, no I don't think Umi fine. I don't know what's bothering her." Fuu admitted.

"Fuu, Hikaru, don't worry about Umi. She'll be fine after a good night of rest." A young lady entered their conversation. They both looked at her.

"Maybe your right Tarta." Hikaru said.

"I think I should head off to bed now." Another young lady interrupted.

"What are you talking about it's early, sister what are you up too?" Tarta questioned.

"Nothing, I'm just tired that's all." She replied leaving the table.

"Caldina, come back here! Your up to something." Tarta accused walking after her.

"Well good night you two. I've got to stop Tarta and Caldina before a fight breaks out." Tatra said also getting up from the table and going after her two sisters.

"Wait! Tatra isn't it your turn you to do the dishes." Hikaru shouted.

"Nope! Its your turn." She replied.

"Uh!" Hikaru groaned. "Why me!" Fuu shrugged her shoulders.

***

Later on that night…

He sat by his windowsill looking out into the midnight sky. He had tried to go sleep so many times, but he couldn't. He constantly thought of the beautiful dancers he had seen that day at the prince's celebration. When he heard his door open, he quickly faced it to see who was intruding. The person walked slowly towards to him and wrapped their arms around his waist, pressing their face against his chest. He welcomed the warm embrace. "My love, why didn't you tell me you were dancing for us today?" he asked.

"Why? Are you jealous other men were looking at me?" a female voice retorted.

"Caldina, that's not it!" he protested looking into her ruby eyes.

"I know, I was just teasing you." She said to him smiling.

***

The next morning…

"Fuu-chan where are you going?" a young lady with long blonde hair asked.

"To the bookstore Presea-chan. Don't worry I'll be back soon." Fuu replied walking out of the door. She put her hood on and walked down the dirty streets. She finally reached her destination, and she entered the bookstore. She took off her hood.

"Oh hello, Fuu-san, we have the book you've been waiting for," The bookkeeper told her. Fuu bowed her head.

"Thank you Akiko-san," She said politely. "Can I check around first?"

"Of course Fuu-san," Akiko replied. Fuu walked around the bookstore looking at the numerous books until she knocked over a pile of books next to her.

"Oh!" She gasped. She bent down and started to pick up the scattered books on the marble floor. Then one caught her eye; she looked at it. The cover of the book looked so dusty and old. She picked it up and opened it. The pages looked like the color of gold. She quickly closed and walked to the front desk.

"Did you find everything you wanted, Fuu-san?" Akiko asked her.

"Yes." She said.

"I see you found another book to occupy your time. You should stop reading and start living life child. You only live once." Akiko said to her. Fuu smiled at the caring bookkeeper.

"I know Akiko-san." She said.

"Will that be it?" Akiko asked her, handing Fuu the book she wanted and the other book she had found. Fuu nodded her head in response. "Okay, you have a good day."

Fuu left the bookstore and headed home. 'Fuu-san's life will change today. She'll met someone.' Akiko thought to herself and smiled happily.

Fuu walked down the dirty streets, and was almost home when she bumped into someone, making her lose her balance. Someone caught her, but she dropped her books. She looked up into her savior's eyes…they were the color of gold. Then she noticed it was the prince. A bright blushed appear on her pale snow-white skin.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir." She said meekly.

"Don't worry about it," he said. Then her hood fell. Ferio looked at the girl in his arms. She was beautiful like the dancer from last night. She had the same jaded emerald eyes and bright golden locks. Some how she looked different, and yet the same. "Haven't I seen you before?" he asked her.

"Oh no, you haven't," she said quickly pushing up her glasses. "Well thank you kind sir. I must be heading home now." She pulled out of his arms and bent down to pick up her fallen books, which were now on the dirty ground. Ferio also bent down to help her. He picked up a golden chain locket.

"I think this is yours Miss." He said politely holding the golden chain locket in front of her face.

"Oh thank you." She replied. Their fingers touch as he dropped the golden chain locket into her hands. That little contact made Fuu jump like she felt sparks in his fingers. "It must fallen off my neck when I bump into you. Thank you again. I must be going now sir. Thank you." She said then, quickly walking off.

Ferio watched as the young lady's figure faded into the distance. I swear! I've met her somewhere before. I must know who this young lady is. He thought to himself. Then continued walking to his destination.

----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

To be continued…

Author's notes: Hello, I'm sorry you had to wait so long for the next chapter to come out due to I been really busy with other fanfics and school work. But I hoped you like this chapter, as much I liked typing it. I need reviews to continue this fanfic…so please review!

If you got any questions or suggestions please email me @ echan_hidaka@hotmail.com and please join my yahoo group if you want to know when I update my fanfics @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/puretwistdreams Ja ne!

"For those who have wings…fly to your dreams." - Pilot Candidates

April 14, 2002 ~E-chan Hidaka