Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Only You I Desire ❯ Visions ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Only You I Desire

By: E-chan Hidaka

Editing by: Alley Cat

Disclaimer: I do not own MKR. So please do not sue me because I don't have any money to give.

Author's notes: This is my first MKR fanfic. So if you see any spelling error or grammar error please forgive because grammar and spelling are not my strongest points.

Couples: F/F, L/H, C/U, and others

Genre: Romance/Drama/Angst/Adventure

Setting: Alternate Universe

Rating: G- R on the coming chapters due to foul language and sexual content

I want to thank to everyone who reviewed it. You made me continue this fanfic…now on with the story. =)

Author Rambles and Apologizes: I'm alive I tell you. I'm so sorry it took me a while to update this fanfic. Its just I've been busy and had a slight writers block. o_O;;

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Chapter Three// Visions

"I found someone who's got me understood. Some one who promises to treat me good." -April Villanueva

She stirred in her sleep violently, then she screamed. She bolted up into sitting position sweat dripping from her face. She ran her hands through her blonde locks. Her dream had felt so real, as if it was a vision warning her of the future. She shivered as she remembered, she was covered in the prince's blood and cradling his motionless body. It didn't make sense. Why would she be covered in the prince's blood? She couldn't understand it. What was the meaning of this bizarre dream? The she began to cry. [Click] Her head snapped up, looking at her bedroom door. The door opened and a figure stood in the doorway. The figure walked towards her bed. "Fuu-chan, are you all right?" the voice of her red headed friend asked in concerned. Fuu quickly tried to wipe her tears away so she wouldn't worry her friend.

"Nothing Hikaru-chan, you can go back to bed. You don't have worry, you can go back to sleep." Fuu said, trying to sound reassuring.

"Are you sure?" Hikaru questioned, because a part of her didn't believe her friend was telling the truth.

"Yes, don't worry it was a silly nightmare." Fuu lied.

"Oh, ok. Good night Fuu-chan." Hikaru replied, as she walked out of her friend's bedroom and headed towards her own.

***

"As you wish." A familiar voice whispered to her softly. She searched for the source of the voice, yearning to know where it was coming from. Then she noticed she wasn't in her bedroom anymore. She was in a valley cover with water lilies and she was dressed in a plain white dress, but beautiful nonetheless.

Where am I? She thought to herself. She sighed with awe as she looked at the beauty with longing. She felt at peace here. There was no anger, hatred or sorrow, just a place full of love and happiness.

For the first time in her life, she felt like she could let it all fade away. As she enjoyed the magnificence of the valley she became aware of strong and warm arms wrapping around her protectively from behind. She sighed.

"I knew you would always protect me." She said softly. The wind passed through her beautiful aqua blue hair. The two of them stood there like nothing existed except them.

"Always love," the voice belonging to the arms replied. A smiled crept upon her face because she was satisfied with its answer. "I love you Umi." Umi turned around to face her love. She smiled wider.

"I love you too…" She groaned.

She slowly opened her eyes, greeted by the bright morning sun. It was that dream again. She could never finish it. She would always wake up just when she was about to kiss the person after she said 'I love you' to it. She curled up in to fetal position.

Will I always feel this loneliness and sorrow? Her fists curled up into her sky blue and white bed sheets as tears fall from her scenic face.

***

What was wrong with her companions? Why was Fuu-chan lying to her? Why was Umi-chan keeping her feelings from everyone? Ever since the prince's celebration tension was building in the air. It was like their past lives were catching up with them, and Fuu-chan and Umi-chan just wanted to run away, so as not to let history repeat itself. She shook her ruby mane.

And everyone thought she was naïve and clueless about the things that went on around her. She wasn't, she just wanted to stay happy because this time she wasn't going to run. She was going to face her past with her head up. She understood why her friends wanted to run and hide, but if they do that; they'll just be letting history repeat itself. And they will be going through an endless cycle of heartaches over and over.

"Hikaru-chan, breakfast is ready!" Tatra shouted. Hikaru snapped out her thoughts. She sighed this was just some obstacle they have to over come.

"Yatta! I'm coming." Hikaru replied. Food always cheers me up! She giggled a little, running out her door. She skidded to a halt at the kitchen and saw delicious food upon the table. It felt like her mouth fell down to the ground.

"Silly Hikaru-chan, where are your manners." Presea giggled as she came walking into the kitchen. Hikaru, regaining her composure, smiled at Presea.

"Good morning Presea-chan." Hikaru piped. Presea sat down at the table waiting for everyone to arrive for breakfast.

"Good morning to you too Hikaru-chan." Presea said politely. Hikaru took her seat at the table next to Presea. One by one other people who lived in the house arrive to the table.

"Good morning everyone!" Umi said cheerfully as she came in. Hikaru saw right through her. She knew that her friend was pretending to be happy when she was really miserable.

"Good morning Umi-chan." Hikaru returned the greeting. Fuu finally came down and said her hellos. She grabbed two apples and loaf of bread.

"If anyone wants me, I'll be up in my room reading ok?" Fuu told her companions and left the kitchen.

***

A servant entered a dark room. The room was decorated with crimson red curtains and a black marble floor. He shivered at the vibe the curtain was giving him. "The plan is all set up m' lord." the servant said.

"Good, now be gone you maggot! I don't want to see your disgusting face!" a voice behind the curtain said. The servant scrambled and scurried quickly out of the room. "Prince Ferio, be ready." The voice laughed.

He ran his hand through his long platinum silver hair; he squinted his icy blue eyes, a small grin appearing on his face, as he threw a blade at his wall. "What is it Aoi? Any news for me?" he asked.

A young man walked out behind the curtain. The young man bowed in front him. He was dressed in navy blue pants and netted white top. He had blue and white streaked hair tied up in ponytail.

"M' lord, it seems we've spotted the chosen ones," Aoi said, now looking directly at his lord with his white-blue eyes.

"Ah…I see. Good job Aoi. Keep close eyes to them!" He told him. He waved his hand telling Aoi that he was dismissed. Aoi bowed his head once more before walking out the room.

"Don't worry m' lord," Aoi said to his master. "I'll especially keep my eyes on the blue beauty," he breathed to himself.

"What did you said Aoi?" someone interrupted him. Aoi quickly turned to his right and stared at the figure that stood in front of him. He was dressed in loose black pants, a crimson top, and a black robe that had red trimmings. His long red bangs cover his endless violet eyes.

"Haru, nice of you to drop by. I see how you love to pop up when your not needed," Aoi said carelessly.

Haru smirked at Aoi. "What can I say? It's my talent," He said cockily. Aoi laughed a little.

"Well if you must know. I was just telling the lord that we have had spotted the chosen ones," Aoi told his partner. "Leave the blue beauty to me, you and Keiji can have the other two girls.

"Ah, I see. Greedy are we Aoi? But you know the rules, don't fall in love with the enemy," Haru warned him.

"Nothing to worry about Haru. I'll make sure she falls head over heels for me," Aoi said smirking. "Just you watch. I'll have the girl eating out of the palm of my hand." Haru grinned at him.

"We'll see…"

***

He sat in the garden and picked up a water lily. Her smelled lingered all over his robes. He remembered that she smelled like a summer breeze from the ocean with the tint of jasmine. The way she would sway her hips. It memorized him. And now every time he closed his eyes, or slept, he would dream about her. But it would always stop when she said I love you. Will fate bring them back together?

----------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

To be continue….

Once again I'm so sorry you guys for making you wait for the next chapter so long. I'll try to update faster! Ja ne E-chan Hidaka 10-15-2002

Next chapter// [might be called] Heart of Fire