Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Sefiro High ❯ Sefiro High - Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The next day, Hikaru was surprised to see Lantis standing in front of their classroom. He seemed be very bored, waiting for someone. His face sort of brightened when he saw her.

"Ohayo sempai!" Hikaru greeted him. "What are you doing here?"

"I told you I'll have the application form today didn't I?"

"But, you didn't have to go this far just for that..."

"Are you finished filling it up?" he said, cutting her short.

"Well...I filled it up last night. I put it here somewhere..." she answered, rummaging through her things. "Ahhh...here it is!" she said and handed the paper to him which made them accidentally touch hands.

And then it happened again, the two of them, just standing there in silence for a minute or two. Until... "YOOHOOOOOO LANTIS-SAMA!!!!!!!" Primera broke the spell.

It wasn't long until Primera is clutching Lantis' arm. "Damn it!" he swore under his breath.

"How sweet of you to come here and wait in front of my classroom just to see me," Primera purred.

"Your---classroom?"

"And you!" Primera said pointing at Hikaru. "How dare you flirt with 'my' Lantis-sama!"

"I am not flirting with him, Primera-san."

"Ha! Don't you dare deny it! I saw it with my own eyes! You were trying to hold his hand!" Primera said with a glare.

"Ah-hehe---uhm- I'm going inside now! Hehe..." And with that, Hikaru ran inside.

"You stay away! Right Lantis-sama?" Primera turned around to see that Lantis had already gone. "Uhhh---Lantis-sama...."

* * *

"Have you seen the guy outside?" one girl from Hikaru's class said.

"Yes, he's sooooo dreamy!!!" another girl said.

"I heard that's Lantis Kyle Sol, the head-master's brother. He's also the current captain of the kendo team."

"Wow! He sounds so cool!"

"He's kind of the un-approachable type though."

"But I just saw him talking with Shidou-san."

"I saw Sol-sempai and Vision-sempai with her a week ago."

"Whoaaaaaa!!! Vision-sempai? Is he the one with the silver hair? I envy Shidou-san for being able to get to be with those two handsome guys!"

"Look! There she is! She looks quite flushed though..."

Hikaru quickly sat between Umi and Fuu, and gave a deep sigh. "What's wrong Miss Hikaru?" Fuu asked.

Primera soon entered the room and went straight to Hikaru's direction, looking very angry. "HIKARU SHIDOU! I WARN YOU! LANTIS-SAMA IS MINE, YOU HEAR ME? STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

Umi stood up and then told Primera, "Hey! Stop being mean to her! She is not taking Lantis away from you! Besides, he's not yours anyway! So you have no right to shout at Hikaru or warn her about anything."

"Hmph!" Primera said and walked away. This incident had made the girls start gossiping again.

"...Wow! Did you hear that?"

"Yeah...There seemed to be a love-triangle of some sort..."

"This is going to be really interesting!"

* * *

"Oi, Kakeru-san, I heard your sister had joined the Kendo club," Geo told him.

"Yeah she really loves the sport."

"Why didn't you join the club too? I heard the Shidou's had been the star kendo players of this school."

"I needed time away from kendo, that's all. Besides, if I joined the kendo club, you won't have an excellent goal keeper," Kakeru said, grinning.

Geo laughed and then decided to change the topic, "I met your sister last week. She's very nice."

"Oh really?"

Geo nodded. "I heard that she had caught the eye of some seniors..."

"Stop kidding with me, Geo," Kakeru warned him in a very serious tone.

"Okay, okay...but your sister is in high school now. Sooner or later she's gonna have a boyfriend or something..."

"Well, that guy would have to pass through me and my brothers first...Say, don't tell me that you're interested in her..."

"Haha...no...You know me, I prefer the shapely, mature, cheerleader type."

* * *

"So, tell me, how did your orientations went?" Hikaru asked her friends, after relating what had happened to her the day before.

"It was a disaster!" Umi exclaimed.

"How come, Miss Umi?"

"Well, I told you I was joining the English Literature club right?"

"Yes..."

"It turned out that Clef was there also. And as soon as I entered the room, he said, 'Why it isn't Miss Sassy!' How embarrassing!" Fuu and Hikaru started laughing. "...So anyway I got pissed off and said, 'Stop it old man!' And then it went on and on...Good thing Ascot was also there to remind us that there were actually other people around. We were even scolded for being too noisy."

"How about you Fuu?"

"Well, nothing much to tell really...My registration ran smoothly. Oh and Mr. Ferio is in the same two clubs I had applied for."

"Ooooohhh!!!" Umi started teasing Fuu, making the latter blush. "I think that guy really likes you. So, if he tries to, you know, court you...does he stand a chance?"

"Well, he really is a nice young man...." Fuu said, blushing. "But, I don't think he will...uhm..."

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

* * *

Ascot and Clef is walking towards the library when they heard someone call their names. "Ascot!!!! Clef!!!!"

They turned around and saw a girl with long, light brown hair tied in a high ponytail running towards them. "Presea! I didn't know you also study here."

"I saw you at the club meeting, I came in late so you didn't notice me. You did look like you were in a hurry to leave also so I didn't approach you afterwards."

"What class are you in?" Ascot asked.

"Class 1-D."

"I see..."

"Anyway, I have to go. I just figured I should say hi. See you!"

* * *