Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Sefiro High ❯ Chapter 17 ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Before you all go I have a special announcement to make," Emeraude told her class. "We are all going to have a camping trip." The class started to get really noisy. "Quiet! Let me continue…"

"Shhhh!" one student said.

"The freshmen are going with half of the seniors, and the sophomores are going with the other half. They are going to act as our assistants so be good to them and don't give them trouble. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am!" the students replied almost simultaneously.

"Good. Your class groupings will be the groupings you would have in the camping trip. I assume that you are comfortable with your group-mates by now?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Okay, good. The class will be given two buses. You must decide now which groups will ride together. One class group from the senior class 3-A will be joining you for each bus…Yes Faerie-san?"

"Is Sol-sempai going to ride with us?" Primera asked. It was followed by "oooh's" and teasing remarks from the others.

"I'm sorry Primera but I don't really know the specific details on that…I think his advisor will have to decide about that…Anyway, it is going to be on Friday this week and since the fees for such activities had been paid along with your tuition you wouldn't have anymore problems except for the preparation." Emeraude opened her folder, took out some papers and handed it to Fuu, who is the class president. "Fuu will give you a copy of the list of the things you need to bring. Some of the items there are to be brought by group and some by person so read carefully. Any more questions?"

"Can we bring other things like portable cd players and books…"

"I don't think you'd have an opportunity to use it when we're there. Alright, I guess I have told you all I need to say. Class dismissed."

***

"OI, WILL YOU ALL KEEP QUIET AND LISTEN TO ME?" Lafarga roared at his very noisy students. Soon, the whole room is filled with silence. Lafarga was about to continue when he saw Lantis sleeping. "MR. LANTIS SOL…"

Eagle was about to drowse off himself but his urge to sleep was lost after hearing his teacher shout. He then tried to wake up his friend sitting in front of him. "Lantis…Hey Lantis…wake up."

"Hmmmnnggg?" At the same time that Lantis straightened up an eraser hit him on the face. "Damn it! What was that for?"

"That's for sleeping in my class again Mr. Sol," Lafarga replied.

"Stupid teacher…" Lantis mumbled.

"What did you say???"

"I said, that kind of hurts."

"That would teach you for sleeping in my class!" Lafarga said. "Anyway, where was I? Oh yes… We are going to have a camping trip."

Someone at the back of the class exclaimed, "Oh no! Not again!"

"I know, I know…At least we don't go to the same place over and over…Anyway, this time, as seniors you will assist us in supervising the younger batches. Your class is assigned to supervise the freshmen classes 1-A and 1-B."

"Did you say 1-A?" Lantis asked.

"You heard me sleepy head. Don't make me repeat myself again!"

"Grumpy instructor…" Lantis mumbled again.

"What did you say just now?"

"I said my eyes are sore."

"Oh alright. You will be in your class groups. Now on which class and which bus you are going to be is your problem. I leave to you the list of class groups and the students of each freshmen class. Talk amongst yourselves and submit to me a list of the group assignments tomorrow. Here is the list of things you need to bring…"

He handed the papers to Eagle. "Get one and pass…Now if you don't have any questions I'm leaving. Class dismissed."

Lantis snatched the freshmen class list from Eagle's hand, walked towards the teacher's table and sat on it. His classmates looked at him with confused stares. "Just wanna make one thing clear: Hands off Hikaru Shidou's group. They're my group to watch over."

* * *