MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ The Clash of Love ❯ Taking Control: Part Two ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Clash of Love

Chapter 16: Taking Control
Part Two

By KellyQ

 

"Area-shield," came a voice that happened to be Chaud. "Battle-chip in - download!"

Protoman was quickly moved out of the way, just as the sword came down. Megaman rose his Electric sword and started to walk toward Protoman, with nothing but clouded eyes and no emotion on his face.

"Protoman, I'm going to send you a long sword and try to get Megaman back to normal - I'm going to see who the unwelcome guest is -"

Protoman was about to say something when another window opened up and Miss Yuriko's face appeared. Protoman expression hardened as he growled at her direction - but Miss Yuriko had a dark smirk on her face.


Chaud's expression hardened with hate. "What do you want?"

"I got what I came for," Yuriko started. "But I thought amusement was in order."

The white haired boy was about to say something, but the window was closed. Chaud's fist started to shake, I'm going to let her think she got the info - but I'm not going to let her get away with using Megaman!

He looked back at the screen to see Protoman was having difficulty fighting Megaman. I know you don't want to hurt him Protoman, Chaud thought darkly, but in order to save him, you might have to.


Protoman stepped back as Megaman brought his sword at him. Protoman growled in frustration - he didn't want to hurt his koi.

"Megaman, snap out of it," Protoman pleaded, looking straight into his koi's eye.

Lan's Net Navi gave no reaction to the red Navi. The sword in Megaman's hand changed to a plasma gun and pointed at Chaud's Navi. Seeing this change, Protoman quickly moved out of the way, just has the weapon was fired.

"Protoman, I have an idea," Came Chaud's voice. "Use your Cyclone attack - that might knock him out long enough to rip the bracelet off -"

Protoman's visors flashed in the light at the statement. He could - but using that attack could risk Megaman getting deleted, and Protoman didn't want that.

"I know you don't want to hurt Megaman, and neither do I -"

At that exact moment a snicker came from Protoman and Megaman's right. Chaud's Net Navi turned to see Needleman walking up.

The darkloid looked around. "Where's that pesky dog of yours?"

"That dog is none of your concern," came a scratchy voice that happened to be Lan.

Everyone froze; even Megaman seemed to flinch. At that exact moment, a computer window appeared. Lan's face appeared at the same time.

"Hang on buddy," Lan reassured.

At that exact moment, Megaman started to glow, and the bracelet started to crack. Needleman was aware what was going to happen, and used his attack.

"Area-shield and Proto-soul," Lan continued. "Battle-chip's in - download!"

Megaman was moved to one place to another with great speed. The darkloid growled when he noticed that he missed.

Needleman looked back at Protoman and noticed that he looked sort of distracted. Now, the darkloid thought. He used his attack, but it was stopped by another. The impact was so much that, Needleman, and Protoman had to shield themselves from the dust.

Both Lan and Chaud looked searchingly into the dust in hopes that Protoman was okay. After a moment, everyone could tell that it was Megaman who shielded Protoman. He was standing in front of the red Navi, wearing half of Protoman's outfit.

Needleman stepped, back feeling sort of nervous. Megaman did look back to normal, but there was something - something deadly.

"I've had it with people and Navis who hurt people," Megaman stated darkly. He looked straight at Needleman with nothing but hate in his eye. "Especially people I care about the most!"

Needleman stepped back, trying not to show the fear in his expression.

"Needleman, log out," came a voice that happened to be Miss Yuriko. "We got what we came for."

Protoman let out a snort. "Coward," he mocked under his breath.

The darkloid logged out of the computer. Megaman stopped for a moment - info? What were they talking about? He turned to see Protoman walk up just as his outfit changed back.

"Megaman, are you alright?" Chaud asked, seeing how tired he looked.

Lan's Navi was about to say something when his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Protoman stepped up and caught his koi just as he fainted.

"We better get him to Sic-lab," Chaud started.

"He did lose a lot of data," Lan informed. "I just hope he's going to be okay."

I hope so too,Protoman thought as he tightened his grip on Megaman.


Needleman looked confusingly at his Netop. "Why did you want me to leave? I could've taken Megaman down."

"We got what really came for," Miss Yuriko said, ignoring her Navi's whine.

Miss Yuriko's eye shifted back to the laptop and she started to type. The typing didn't last long, as a warning message came up saying that the laptop had a virus in it. Now what, Miss Yuriko thought. She moved the mouse, but it didn't move. Miss Yuriko blinked a few times, it can't be frozen. She turned the laptop off and turned it back on, but it didn't.

Needleman watched Miss Yuriko expression change some what. He knew what was going to happen next, he was just counting the minutes before his Netop was going to put her anger on him.

To Be Continued ...