MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ The Clash of Love ❯ Trapped ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Clash of Love

Chapter 19: Trapped

By KellyQ

 

Rush popped his head out of the hole to see Protoman doing some typing. He jumped out and started barking frantically.

Protoman turned to see Rush running toward him with a worried look on his face. "What is it?" he asked, looking a bit confused.

"What's going on?" came a voice that happened to be Chaud.

"I'm not sure," Protoman answered. "Rush is upset about something though."

The brown dog took hold of Protoman and started to pull forward. The two didn't get far when a 'ding' sound was heard. Rush let out a whimper, having a feeling that the message was going to be a threat.

"Chaud," Protoman announced. "You've got in-coming video mail."

"Go a head and bring it up on the screen."

Rush let Protoman go to open the e-mail. The first thing they saw was Miss Yuriko's face. Rush growled and looked back at Protoman. He barked a few times, and pointed an accusing finger toward Miss Yuriko's face.

"Just calm down, Rush," Protoman ordered.

The tension in the air was thick, as the three were ready for anything.


Lan slowly opened his eyes, feeling a little sluggish. He tried to remember what just happened, as he looked around. There was very little light to help see where he was. It looked like the room in Sci-lab to practice cross-fusion. But how did he get here? All he remembers was being at the hospital talking to Megaman until - Miss Mari walked in and ... Lan bit the bottom of his lip. Why would she try to hurt him? Unless it was Miss Yuriko dressed up like her twin sister to get to him and ...

"Megaman -" The brunette slowly sat up and looked around. "Megaman, where are you?"

"I see that you're awake," came a familiar voice that happened to be Miss Yuriko. She stepped out of the shadows holding his P.E.T in her hand.

Lan turned his head and glared at her. "Give me back Megaman!" He slipped off the table and collapsed on his side. Pain shot through his body when he hit the cold marble floor. Lan winced in pain as he tried to move. He had to get Megaman away from her.

"You're in no condition to make demands," Miss Yuriko said cooly. She let the P.E.T drop from her hand. It hit the ground with a 'clang'. Once it landed, Miss Yuriko put her boot on the P.E.T, putting pressure on it. "Not unless - you do what I say - then I might consider helping you."


Rush looked at Protoman and then Chaud. His fear was confirmed that the video-mail was from Miss Yuriko saying that she had both Lan and Megaman.

Chaud was about to say something, just as a window made itself known and Maylu's face appeared. She looked really worried.

"Chaud, come to the hospital," she said quickly. "Lan has been kidnapped!"

"I know," Chaud said darkly.

"We're going to have to teem up," Maylu urged.

Chaud was about to counter back, but Protoman beat him to the punch: "We can handle Miss Yuriko - I just want to find Megaman as soon as possible."

"Alright," the white haired boy sighed. "Meet Protoman and I at Sic-lab."

Maylu nodded her head just as Rush started to bark. "Do you want to help too?" She asked.

The brown dog nodded his head with a determined look on his face.


Lan growled, knowing full well that he couldn't do anything in the condition he was in. His expression darkened with loath. "Give me back Megaman and I might -"

"Lan, don't -" Megaman interrupted immediately.

"Mmmm," Miss Yuriko mussed. "It seems to me that your blue friend here doesn't want to be Net-savers anymore – lets per-suade him, shall we?"

She bent down just as Lan mustered all the strength he could to lunge forward. Miss Yuriko was a little startled when she saw Lan was ready to tackle her to the ground. Miss Yuriko reached out and caught Lan by the neck.

"Lan!" Megaman panicked, as he watched his friend being tossed to the other side of the room, toward the Dimensional-chamber.

Miss Yuriko kicked the P.E.T toward Lan's direction, as the brown haired boy sat up slowly, shaking in slight pain, and quite shocked how much strength Miss Yuriko had.


"We can't do any communication what so ever?" Maylu asked in disbelief.

"What about frequency - or data," Roll said with a thoughtful look on her face. "Megaman is going to be jacked in something -"

"Sci-lab's computer range will need an upgrade for that, and we don't have time -" Chaud started.

"That's no sweat," Roll continued as all eyes fell on her. "Just hook me up and I'll use some of my own frequency to -"

"No," Protoman cut in at the same time Rush barked.

Roll looked at the two for a moment to see that the dog had a scowling expression on his face. He was not going let her use all her data just for that.

"We want to help," came a voice that happened to be Tory.


Maylu and Chaud turned to see: Yai, Dex, Tory, and Mr. Higsby.

"We want to help find Lan and Megaman," Dex said with a determined look on his face.

They all had determined looks on their faces. Chaud sighed; now with all of Lan's friends, it was going to be a while before they were both found.

Maylu saw the annoyed look on Chaud's face. "I know what you're thinking - but we're going to need all the help we can get," she stated firmly.

"Fine," the white haired boy sighed again.

The others walked up and jacked their Navi's into the computer. Glide was the first to respond: "We'll stay here and get the Sci-lab's computers upgraded. You two go look around - I have this feeling that Megaman is not in Net-tech city."


Miss Yuriko looked at Lan for a moment. "I'll give you time to think about it."

She turned and walked toward the wall. Lan's eyes widened when it shriveled away. Pale light poured in, as she walked into it. The door closed and became invisible again.

"Lan, you're not going to listen to her are you?" Megaman asked worriedly.

"Of course not," Lan protested. "Now lets get out of here."

To Be Continued ...