Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line is it Anyway? Mobile Suit Gundam's! ❯ Weird Newscasters and Hoedown! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Whose Line is it Anyway? Mobile Suit Gundam's!

Pt 4

AN: Akira Jager is Liger Zero Schneider's creation, used with her permission. Qwoik is a made up word used only for the hoedown purpose.

Houou: Hey, welcome back to Whose Line is it Anyway, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter, just like Gundam 0083, the points don't matter. Lets move on to the next game, Weird Newscasters. Bright, you're the anchor of a news show. Mirai, you're the co-anchor, and you've had one drink too many and lost your inhibitions. [Mirai is wide eyed.] Amuro, you're doing sports, and your jetpack goes out of control. [Amuro falls down.] Char, you have weather. You are a psycho with a chainsaw.

Char: NO!

Houou: Yes! I got them off the real Whose Line. Take it away.

[Music cues in]

Bright: Hi, and welcome to the 6:00 news. Today, Eric Cartman found dead at gay bar, wearing a toga. Rumors of men in robes behind it. Now lets turn to my co-anchor, Mary Sunshine, Mary?

Mirai: Hi, handsome. [giggles and leans closer to Bright] Lets do something.

Bright: No, I…[Mirai tips him over her lap and kisses him. He flails his arms. She lets him back up and lays her head on his lap.] Um…yes. On to sports with Glada Knoya. Glada?

Amuro: [pretends to fit a jetpack on his back] Today in sports [begins moving around his area.] Looks like the Lee County Trojans are losing, and…[suddenly stops] Uh-oh! [runs around like crazy around the studio and lands in the audience]

Bright: This just in, Rumpelstilskin changed his name to Rattailstilskin.. Now over to weather with Jona Babtist. Jona? [Char makes a chainsaw noise and laughs like a maniac. He pretends to saw off Bright's stool. Bright and Mirai fall to the floor. He proceeds to mutilate Amuro, who is still in the audience.] That's all the time we have for today, good night.

[Houou triple buzzes]

Houou: All of these points [holds imaginary points] go to the real Whose Liners. You rock! Now to everyone's favorite game, Hoedown! With Akira Jager at the piano! They are going to sing about something suggested in the audience.

Crowd: Char! Musicals! Overalls! Music! Game shows!

Houou: Okay, they're doing the game show hoedown.

[Music begins]

Amuro: One time I guest starred on a show that's called Beat the Geeks

I think it should be called Beat the Geeks and Freaks

Blaine Capatch is really cool and Andy Zax a quoik

I don't know what Tiffany sees in Marc Edward Heuck

Bright: There's only one game show I watch because the others stink

It was made in Great Britain; it's called the Weakest Link

I turn the TV power on, on BBC I switch

I can't remember the name of that evil redhead bitch

Mirai: Regis Philbin hosts Who Wants to be a Millionaire

His voice is so annoying I want to pull out my hair

I heard that it's over; that is good for the network

If the talk show get cancelled Regis would be out of work

Char: Why are old fogies running the shows of today?

There's many rude jokes and innuendos that they won't say

I'll take Bob Barker and Alex Trebek and kick some ass

What else can I say but my sister's Sayla Mass!

All: My sister's Sayla Mass!