Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Of Serpents and Sirens ❯ Drinking Deeply ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"I cannot let you burn me up, Nor can I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire not be consumed." -A.S. Byatt, Possession

 

She tugged at the collar of her t-shirt paranoid that it wasn't covering the mark left on her collarbone. He had left a rather large, blatant bite but she wasn't worried about it. A part of her yearned for it, the deep dark part of her that thrived on being marked like that, belonging to someone, even more so by him.

It startled her with how, in just the span of two days, quickly she grew to want, no lust after that man. The teasing banter back and forth had been exhilarating and the looks he sent her were smoldering, making her core burn and ache. And when he had finally touched her? Gently pressing her into that tree while viciously and expertly devouring her lips, it had ignited those sparks into an inferno. God it had been far more than she had ever experienced. And they had only kissed. If the bells hadn't of caught her attention... 

But the others wouldn't understand. If they saw the mark...how was she going to explain it to them.

'Oh, this thing? Oh its nothing. Shang Tsung just pinned me to a tree where we viciously made out? Enough to make me so wet I had to change clothes? No thank you.'

"Hey sis."

She jumped. "Shit! Johnny!"

He put his hands up, "Sorry, didn't mean to spook ya. You okay?"

"Fine. I was just...lost in thought."

"Hey, nothing happened last night with that snake did it? He didn't try anything, did he? If he did you can tell me and I'll kick his ass. Promise."

She laughed and shook her head. "No, nothing happened. It was just dinner, Johnny. He actually kept his hands to himself."

Johnny shot her a skeptical look. "That's weird. Usually that creep has something devious planned. Well just try to steer clear of him for the rest of the tournament, okay?"

He glanced at her plate and back at her.

"Have you ate anything yet? The gong is about to go off anytime soon."

"I'm not really feeling hungry this morning."

'Not for food anyway.'

"Well at least take an apple with you."

"Got it."

When the echoing nell of the gong struck the banquet hall had grown eerily quiet and Lily looked at her brother questioning.

"This is the second day. Netherrealm fighters will be in the rotation today and its going to be rough."

"That is hopefully where we will come in." 

She turned to the strong, raspy voice and found a breathtaking man dressed in blue and black clothing and standing next to him was another equally handsome man in yellow and black clothing.

Johnny laughed, "Blueberry Ice and Grumpy, ya made it."

"Please refrain from calling us those names, Johnny Cage."

The movie star threw an arm around his sister's shoulders, "Sorry. Lily these are two more of earthrealm's fighters, Sub-Zero and Scorpion, of the Lin Kuei and Shirai Ryu respectfully. Guys, this is my baby sister Lily."

They both bowed in greeting.

Scorpion looked her up and down, noticing the short shorts and tank top. "Those clothes will not protect you in your matches, you should change into something more covering."

Sub-Zero elbowed him, "Hanzo!"

"It is true."

She laughed, "I'm sorry for laughing. But I'm not here as a kombatant. I'm just here to watch."

Before anything else could be said, a monk tapped her on the shoulder.

"Miss, the fights are about to begin. Master Shang Tsung again requests your presence."

Lily rolled her eyes. "You can tell him that I'll be there momentarily."

the monk nodded and retreated.

The man in blue shook his head, "You are brave, Miss Lily. To refuse his summons."

She giggled, "Please just call me Lily. Any friend of my brother's is a friend of mine..."

Shooting a quick glance at Johnny, she added, "Within reason."

"Hey!"

It pulled a chuckle from Sub-Zero and he bowed.

"Then you may call me Kuai and this broody one is Hanzo."

 Another gong sounded and Kuai gave a short nod to Hanzo. "Its time. We must go now, Mi-Lily. Johnny."

"Yeah, yeah, got it. See ya around sis."

/  -  /  -  /

It was quiet as they walled into the courtyard. She waved goodbye to them and made her way to the steps leading up to the private balcony.

She took a deep breath, letting it out in a rush, and biting her lip she climbed the steps and came face to face with a furious Shang Tsung.

He grabbed her arm and hauled her close to him.

"Did you enjoy your 'talk' with the ninjas? The monk had informed me that you had been speaking with them."

'Ninjas?' "Oh, you mean Kuai and Hanzo? They seemed nice."

He dropped her arm and sneered at her, "They seemed nice? Kuai Liang is a cryomancer who uses his ice abilities to freeze and shatter his opponents into pieces and Hanzo...He has already died once. His body was claimed by the fires of Hell and he lives for vengeance against the man that murdered his family. And do you know who did that?"

She swallowed hard, "Who?"

"A man by the name of Bi-Han, the original Sub-Zero and Kuai Liang's older brother."

"Oh."

He turned to look down at the courtyard and the throng of fighters below.

The first match was to be Liu Kang against the blood mage, Skarlet.

"You will stay away from them."

Putting her hands on her hips, she fumed. "Excuse me? Just because you're jealous doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do."

Shang Tsung spun around and quickly motioned to the monks. "Leave us!"

They all but fell over each other exiting the balcony.

He stalked up to her and grabbed her shoulders, "Why would I be jealous of them? You are so easily attainable, after all."

SMACK!

She slapped him.

His face stayed turned to the side but as he slowly turned to lock eyes with her. She paled in terror.

'Shit.'

"I...uhh, I'm sorry!"

His jaw clenched, "You're sorry? Oh, not yet. But you will be."

One hand gently grabbed her throat and pulled her to him, kissing her fiercely. The biting of her bottom lip made her lips parts in a sharp gasp allowing his tongue access to slide against hers and map every part of her mouth.

He groaned, letting go of her throat, both hands smoothing over her sides, squeezing her hips before molding them to her ass and pulling her up into him. She moaned into his mouth as she felt him hard against her abdomen. 

"You are addictive, my sweet Lily. Achingly so. Come to me tonight. Share my bed, hehua."

"Oh god, Shang. Yes...but-"

"But what?"

"I'm...its...too much...all this heat...i'm..." She trailed off, cheeks bright red.

He chuckled lowly, nibbling up her jaw and licking the spot where it meets her neck. She gasped and ground herself up into him.

"Your core aches for me, doesn't it? For me to be between your thighs, tongue lapping at your cunt, drinking deeply from your core? Or would you rather have my cock buried deep within you is that it?"

Lily was a mess, her core was throbbing painfully, her thighs quivered and she felt like she was strung so tightly that she would snap at any moment.  It was becoming too much. She was going to burn up at this rate.

"Please?" She whined.

"So needy are you hehua? Your body still remembers this morning, doesn't it? Where I had you against that tree and from my lips and touch alone you dissolved into such a wanton little slut."

Hearing that word made her legs weak and she collapsed into his arms. He pulled her up and wrapped both her legs around him carrying her over to his throne. 

"I had hoped we could wait until the grotto where I could see your bare flesh spread out for me among the lilies. Your cunt glistening and wet as I devour it, extracting every moan and scream and sigh from your mouth. Another time perhaps, dearest?"

She threaded her hands in his hair and crashed their lips together and it was his turn to moan as she nibbled and licked her way from his mouth to his jaw.

"Damn it, Shang! I...I need..."

He set her on her feet and sat down on the dais.

She stood there, wobbling slightly, watching him with confusion until he patted his thigh.

"If you want it, my dear, come then and take it."

She hesitated making him laugh softly. "Hehua. If you want your pleasure, you need to learn not to be embarrassed of your body's needs and just take it."

"So what? You want me to grind myself against your thigh until I cum?"

"Yes."

Her core clenched painfully, ripping a soft moan from her lips.

"I...I've never, I mean not on a guy's..."

He grabbed her ass and placed his knee between her legs and pulled her down onto him.

"Then I will teach you."

He dragged her slowly down his thigh, dipping forward and placing a kiss in the center of her chest, letting his tongue dip into her cleavage before pushing her back the opposite way. She sighed her moan, her head dropping back as the contact of her clit against his thigh sent a jolt of pleasure through her.

Shang did that a few times, slowly dragging her back and forth, stealing kisses at each pull towards him until her hips began to stutter their own rhythm, grinding and dragging but each time her hips tried to speed up, he would grip them tightly, slowing her down again.

"Slowly, my sweet, slowly."

She leaned into him, her face nuzzling into his neck where she bit and licked and nibbled at his skin. Her hands gripped his shirt as she ground herself down on him.  He groaned when one of her hands trailed down to brush against him. He gripped her wrist and pulled it up to his mouth, nipping at the pulse. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were blown wide and her hips were starting to lost their rhythm.

'Perfection.'

"This is your pleasure, Lily. Give in to it. Let yourself go."

Then all at once, the coil snapped and as her hips undulated wildly against him she slumped forward and softly cried into his neck.

"Shang!"

He was painfully hard at the wanton display and hearing her moan his name. He wanted to rip those shorts off and sink into her, to feel her tightness surrounding him. To hear her scream his name instead. But he only wrapped his arms around her, one hand smoothing over her hair.

"You did well, my sweet."

Her face and chest were flushed and she was shaking. She giggled.

"I can't believe I just did that."

"Oh I was quite present for that. It was a joy to watch you lose yourself on my thigh."

Lily's thighs clenched around his. "Shang..."

He laughed, 

She brushed her knee against his cock and looked at him shyly.

"Do you-"

He shook his head. "No. This was for your pleasure, hehua."

He pulled her lips to his and nibbled at them.

"When I do find my release, Lily, my cock will be deep inside your cunt where I can feel every quiver and clench of your core around me as I fill you completely."

She moaned, pressing up into him and letting him devour her mouth once again before her stomach growled loudly, interrupting them.

Lily looked at him sheepishly, "I forgot breakfast."

Shang threw his head back and laughed.