Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Of Serpents and Sirens ❯ Possession ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

'When all that's left is aftershocks and shallow breaths...' - W.P.

 

When they stepped through the portal they were in another bedroom. His bedroom.

He tossed her onto the bed his mouth moving against hers almost violently. His hands gripped the fabric of her bra and pulled, ripping it in half.

She yelped but her hands worked on his shirt but when her fingers stumbled to undo the rest of the buttons, she just grabbed the shirt and yanked it apart, sending buttons flying

He groaned as her hands touched his bare skin, fingers dancing up and down his chest. He kissed her gently and pushed her backwards.

She sank back with a moan as his hands kneaded one breast and then the other. Those hands slid down her sides, slipping under her shorts and tugging them down with her underwear.

She lifted her hips, hissing when he bent to place a kiss on her abdomen.

With the last of her clothes gone she suddenly became rather shy, turning her head away.

He grabbed her face in both hands, forcing her to look at him.

"No. No being shy here, hehua." And he kissed her slowly, his mouth meeting hers gently.

That made her stomach clench and her heart skipped a beat.

His hands slide down her hips and along her thighs, dipping to lightly ghost over her clit.

He slowly pulled her legs apart rubbing up and down them.

Shang sat there drinking in the pretty picture she made laid out like this all bare flesh, flushed and panting with want.

Stepping back from the bed he made quick work of his belt and zipper. He pushed his pants off his hips and hissed as his cock was finally free.

His cock twitched painfully and he moaned lowly when he locked eyes with her. She looked very nearly wrecked already. He gave it a few pumps as he climbed back onto the bed kneeling in between her legs.

Lily's eyes swept over his body and she blushed even more when they landed on his cock. It was thick and already leaking at the head. She licked her lips.

'Damn.'

Leaning over her he captures her lips and his hands hook her legs around his hips, the head of his cock bumping against her core.

They both moaned.

"Shang...Shang please?"

He pushed his hips forward, slowly sinking into her, his hands sliding down over her hips, grabbing her ass to lift her up into him. And when he finally bottomed out inside her, she gasped, head dropping back to the mattress as he groaned, his head pressed against her chest.

"You're so damned tight, hehua."

She whined, wrapping her legs tighter around his hips, her heels digging into his back. She moved, trying to buck her hips into him.

He chuckled hotly against the skin between her breasts, laving the area with his tongue.

"Patience, my dear." Then he captures one nipple in his mouth, nipping and licking at it until it's hard peak presses back against his tongue, then he moves to the other one repeating himself.

Underneath him Lily writhes, her core clenching around him. She felt so full, the stretch a delicious burn. He wasn't even moving his hips and she was already near to exploding.

"Shang, please!"

"What do you need, my Lily?"

She clutched at him, claws raking down his neck and shoulder blades, pulling a pleasured grunt from him.

"Move! I need you to move!"

He snaps his hips forward, hitting deeper into her and she gives a strangled moan as a delicious jolt of pleasure laced with pain struck through her.

"Is this what you wanted, dearest?"

He dragged himself slowly out of her before returning with a harsh thrust.

The sensation of his cock being squeezed by her tight wet heat made him moan loudly. He had to have more. He had to have her closer.

He stopped, wrapping his arms around her, he lifted her and turned, sitting down and pulling her close, facing him. His hands slide down her back and grip her ass, grinding her down onto him, her breasts squeezed between them as he thrusted up into her.

Her hands clawed their way into his hair as their mouths clashed together in short vicious kisses.

The sounds she was making, those short, gasping moans that dissolved into whimpers made him growl into her lips.

"Damn, hehua! Earlier when you were on my thigh you looked so damned fuckable. I wanted to make everyone listen as I fucked you into orgasm after orgasm, right there on that throne. You'd like that wouldn't you? Everyone watching my cock disappear into your hungry cunt again and again."

She moaned into his lips, "yes! God, Shang, yes!"

He moaned, throwing her back onto the bed, pulling her legs up over his shoulders and slamming to the hilt in her, ripping a scream from her throat as the angle caused a explosion of white spots to dance across her vision.

Growling at her he set a punishing pace that had her fingers clawing for purchase on the sheets. Her head was thrown back, her hair damp with sweat, and her eyes closed in ecstasy.

Shang placed a hand against her throat, gently adding pressure.

"Look at me Lily! Look at me damn it!"

Her eyes fluttered open locking with his and she softly moaned.

Her body senses were on overload, and seeing him staring at her with such wild, heated eyes and feeling his cock inside her, hard and hot and...

"I'm-ohh..."

"Cum, hehua!"

And the coil that had built up within her had all but shattered and she screamed his name.

Hearing and seeing her come undone was perfection. How she felt, her walls quivering and squeezing him sent his hips stuttering. The sensation pulled a hoarse shout from him that tapered off into a series of grunts and sharp moans as he came deep inside her core, thrusting harshly a few times more before he collapsed beside her on the bed.

The only sound in the quiet that followed was the heavy sounds of their breathing. Each struggling to catch their breath.

Lily couldn't move she felt boneless, like she had suddenly become liquid. Her body ached deliciously, her core still throbbing in the afterglow.

She turned her head to face him and he looked down at her a soft smile on his face.

"Are you alright, my sweet?"

She nodded, too boneless to speak.

He brushed the hair away from her eyes.

"Are you in pain?"

"A little."

"My apologies but you felt so damn good on my cock."

She blushed.

He laughed dipping down and capturing her lips.

"Blushing still?"

He grinned, stepping off the bed, pulling her to him and up into his arms.

"Shang!"

"Come, we need a bath, hehua. The hot water will help with the pain."

The bathroom was huge, but sparsely decorated. The pool was the real highlight, seemingly carved out of the very rock face behind it, it sunk a few feet into the floor and took up a third of the room. Steam rolled off the water in soft spirals, disappearing before they reached the ceiling.

He stepped slowly into the pool and gently lowered Lily into the water setting her on a submerged step.

"Sit right there a moment."

Lily sighed, a hand tracing lazy patterns as the heat of the water seeped into her skin.

Shang watched her a few seconds before dropping into the pool himself, dunking his head underneath and shaking it, spraying her with water.

She laughed, splashing him back.

He grabbed a foot and pulled her out into the water.

"Come here, hehua. Let me see you in the water."

She pushed towards him, sliding her arms around his shoulders. Her lips slide over his as his hands trailed up her back. When they part Lily moves back away from him and lets her body float.

"Now will you tell me what 'hehua' means?"

He chuckles, "You look like it right now...water lily."

She giggles, "Water lily? I think I prefer it when you say it the other way."

He nods just watching her float weightlessly in front of him. Her blonde hair like wet silk swirling around her head and her pale flesh bare and glistening from the water.

His cock stirred.

He moved forward and traced a finger down her chest between her breasts, splaying his hand over her abdomen dipping his hand between her legs where he gently stroked over her clit.

She moaned, slightly sinking, until he pulled her up standing, continuing to stroke softly at her folds.

"I must say, hehua, that seeing you like this...I'm ravenous for more."

He backed her up against the side of the pool where he lifted her up to sit on the edge. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders nipping at the soft flesh of her inner thighs before placing a kiss to her folds. His hands were massaging her hips keeping her close to his mouth.

She gasped and reached for his hair, tangling her fingers in it.

He kissed her one more time before slowly licking, flicking his tongue against her clit. She moaned, her head head falling back as he repeated it again and again. 

His breath was hot on her core and his lips brushed her as he mumbled into her skin.

"You are delicious."

His tongue pressed harder, slipping into her folds and stroking into her core. Her grip on his hair tightened and he growled lowly, his tongue rubbing back and forth into her imitating what they had done previously until he retreated to tracing circles around her clit.  Fingers grazed over her folds before diving into her and stroking her there.

Her back arched off the floor as she clutched him to her folds, her body responding to each lick and stroke into her core. She bucked her hips into him which only encouraged him further.

She could feel the pressure growing, her thighs quivering and her core clenching.

"Shang! Oh god..."

He groaned before pulling the nub of her clit into his mouth and sucked hard just as he bent his fingers inside her.

And all at once she fell apart, her body jerked up and she keened long and loud at the intensity. He slowly licked at her a few more times before stepping back and admiring his work. She flushed, panting heavily and slumped onto her side along the pool.

"Well?"

She groaned. "God damn. Four...that's...that's...god."

He grinned devilishly, "Four? To my one...rather selfish, don't you think?"

Her head lifted up to look at him shocked, "You? I mean....again?"

He climbed out of the pool and kneeled beside her his cock hard, brushing lightly against her ass.

Lily bit her lip.

"Oh this night isn't over yet. Like I have said, I have many devious plans for you. I plan to touch, lick, bite and fuck you until only the memory of me; the memory of my hands, lips and my tongue on your skin remains. Until only the feel of my cock in your cunt is all you will ever remember. I told you I'm a possessive man, hehua, and I intend to possess you."