Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Of Serpents and Sirens ❯ Lost Control ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

'I don't want to live here forever

But Something 'bout this moment feels so right

Almost like the second chances start over

Just this one time, cause this time...' - Control - Sabrina Claudio

 

His words had had the desired effect on her, as he watched the flush on her skin deepen and her pupils dilated.

His hand gripped her hip as the other one slid up and down her thigh stopping to drum fingers right over her tattoo. 

"On your stomach."

"But-"

"Stomach. Now."

Heat exploded in her abdomen at the tone he held and she turned, hissing at the cold touch of the stone against her belly and breasts.

"Good girl."

"Shang?"

Her answer was a hand coming down hard on her ass.

"Ohh! Hey!"

"Quiet, dearest."

"But-"

His hand smacked her again, harder this time and right where her ass met her thigh. Then his hand massaged over the area. which made a weird new feeling twist in her stomach. It had hurt but god his hand smoothing over the spot had made her cunt clench.

"What are you-"

He smacked her again three more times, the last right over where her thighs meet. She moaned softly.

"What's that my sweet? Did you like that?"

Again his hand came down and she rose her ass to meet it this time. He chuckled darkly.

"I think you did. So deliciously naughty of you, hehua."

He switched between slaps to rubbing the area gently, fingers just barely grazing her core.

She gasped and when she tried to turn he placed a hand on her back pushing her back down.

"No. You'll move when I tell you to. I like how your ass looks with my handprints on it."

He continued smacking her until she was shaking underneath him, her ass burning and sore but her cunt thrumming from pleasure.

"Shang please!"

His hands worked over the flesh softly and she pushed back against his hands.

Groaning at the sight, he straddled her hips, rubbing himself against her ass as he leaned over and kissed her spine.

Lily could feel him against her and god if she didn't want him to just sink into her. He said that she was the addictive one...

"Please!"

He licked her spine, "Please what? You have to be more specific, my dear."

She lifted her hips and the pressure made him hiss.

"That...I...I need..."

Shang wrapped a hand in her hair and tugged, pulling her head back. Her gasp ended with a squeak.

"Use your words."

 "Fuu-ck...fuck me."

He was breathing heavily, her quick compliance had his cock twitching. 

"Say please..."

She wiggled her hips and he ground against her.

"Please...fuck me!"

"See? That wasn't hard, was it?"

He leaned back a bit from her with one hand still on her hip and the other still in her hair tugged gently, "On your knees."

She slid her knees up under her and pushed herself up on all fours.

He let go of her hair to grab her hips spreading her ass and roughly thrusting into her. She gave a sharp yelp and dropped her head down.

He pulled her hips back into his thrusts making her moans get higher in pitch every time he hit deep within her. He groaned, the sounds she was making...it only spurred him on. One hand tangled in her hair and the other grabbed one arm and he pulled both until she was arched back and she couldn't move, she could only feel him as he slammed into her roughly.

Her skin was on fire, everything was becoming too much. What he was doing to her...

"Oh, oh, oh! Oh please!" 

"This! This is how you need to be fucked, hehua!" He punctuated every other word with a harsh thrust.

"Until you beg and plead to cum. Until you are left a quivering mess around my cock!"

She sobbed, "Yes! God yes!"

"Then show me!"

He pulled her hair hard, thrusting viciously, growling as his balls tightened. He pulled her up against his chest wrapping an arm around her as he thrusted up into her, releasing deeply inside her. She screamed and shuddered as her orgasm ripped through her, shattering her around him. Everything was became muffled as lights exploded and every nerve ending went off. 

He continued to move, gently thrusting into her as he wiped her hair back, kissing her neck.

"Good girl. You did so good, my sweet."

His ragged breathing was only matched by her own. And when he slipped out of her they both moaned lowly.

Shang rubbed her shaking arms and kissed her neck again. "Let's get you in the water. Then bed. I'd say you've earned your rest."

"Mmm."

He chuckled, kissing her temple before hopping of the edge of the pool into the water. "Can't speak?"

She shook her head.

His chuckle became a laugh as he slowly pulled her down into the water. "That's definitely new. Fucked you mute, did I?"

She shook her head again wrapping her arms around his shoulders and nuzzling her head into his neck.

"Just tired."

"Well, I should say. Its not every day you get pampered enough to have 5 orgasms in one day."

She lightly smacked him. "Smug bastard."

He gently bites her neck. 

"It doesn't help that you look so delectable when you cum. And the sounds I can pull from you when I'm deep inside you."

"Shang..."

"My apologies."

He held her up in the water and just let the heat of the water rush over her as his hands rubbed circles over her back, fingers etching symbols that seeped into her skin. 

'That should help, hehua.'

"Are you ready to get out now?"

She didn't answer and when he picked her up in his arms he found she had fallen asleep. He shook his head and smiled.

He stepped out of the water carefully making his way across the slick marble until he laid her down on the deep crimson covers of his bed. Stepping back he stilled, as the sight of her in his bed made his chest twinge.

She turned onto her side, facing him with a sigh and he brushed her hair back from her face. 

"Mmm, Shang..."

Heat hit low and he groaned at hearing his name on her lips. He crawled into the bed and laid beside her. Pressing a kiss to her temple before leaning over and pulling a red sheet up and over the both of them. He wrapped an arm around her middle and pulled tight against his front.

He closed his eyes and before sleep claimed him he softly mumbled into her hair.

"You're becoming trouble, hehua."