Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Of Serpents and Sirens ❯ Joyride ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A knock on the door echoed in the room and they both turned their heads.

"Its open!" Lily yelled.

She blushed heavily when Shang Tsung opened the door.

Cassie elbowed her and gave her a wink.

"I am going to go get you something to eat, okay?"

She smacked his arm when she passed him. "Hurt her and I'll show you what I did to Shinnok, old man."

He chuckled, "I do not doubt it, Cassandra Cage."

The door slammed shut behind her and Lily looked everywhere but at him.

Her bed dipped as he sat down next to her, his fingers brushing hair from her cheek.

"Are you alright, hehua? I heard of your 'seizure'."

Still looking away from him, she nodded her head.

"Did you do it? Johnny was very adamant you had a hand in it."

"Indeed he did. But no, it was not me. It was an...old acquaintance of mine."

She looked at him then, her eyes were bloodshot and the corners of her lips were bruised.

He gently traced her bottom lip with a thumb. 

"The only bad thing about these bruises is that it was not my cock that made them."

Lily gaped at him, core instantly clenching.

"You...you...lecher."

He chuckled darkly as he crawled over top of her, crashing his lips against hers. She ran her hands over his shoulders as he broke off to nibble at her jawline.

"Oh my dear hehua, there are many joys one can find in pleasure. Having my cock in your mouth and my tongue in your cunt is one I wish to show you in the very near future."

'Oh...'

"Mmm, Shang..."

"Yes, my sweet?"

"I-I need...touch me...please?"

He grinned against her throat, "Only ask and you will receive, hehua."

Sitting back he motioned to her clothing, "Take it off."

"Which one?"

"All of it."

She moved to pull at the tight fitting yellow vest he was wearing but he grabbed her wrist and shook his head.

"I didn't say me. Undress."

Her cheeks turned pink as she sat up and pulled her shirt off, revealing a soft pink lace bra.

Shang traced along her cleavage, "A lovely color, but I prefer the black one."

"You ruined that one when you ripped it off me."

"I was impatient to bury myself inside you. Now continue."

Lily looked at him confused, "You want everything off?"

"Yes."

She laid back down and shimmied out of the dark leggings she was wearing, revealing nothing but skin underneath. He grinned.

"Well, well, how very naughty of you, hehua. Were you perhaps expecting something to happen?"

"Umm...I-"

He leaned down, kissing her again as his hands trailed up her thighs, rubbing and massaging her flesh. She hummed as his touch ignited her senses. His lips moved down her neck, biting and nipping at her until he captured a nipple and sucked hard, one hand rolling and pinching the other nipple, making her arch up into him.

"God..."

He released her nipple with a pop, switching to the other one, his hand sliding down her abdomen to dip between her legs. 

A gasping moan tore from her throat as he stroked and dipped inside her but then he retreated from her, making her groan in frustration.

She opened her eyes and looked at him and found him staring down at her in amusement.

"Are you alright, hehua?"

"Why...did you stop?"

"Oh I'm not done. Just changing places." He grinned and laid down, motioning her to him.

Lily was confused, "What?"

"Get up here, I wish to devour that sweet cunt of yours."

'Oh...oh god...'

He wanted her to...heat punched low and she nearly moaned.

Shang grabbed an arm and pulled her over him, and she straddled him and with his arms under her thighs he lifted her and placed her right over his face.

Immediately he dove his tongue inside her and she jerked forward, his hand gripping her thighs and her hands tangled in his hair. He acted like he was starving with how enthusiastically he lapped at her, sucking at her core and nibbling gently at her folds. The wet sounds that filled her ears as he sucked at her nub made her clench and she ground down against him. He gave a muffled groan and pushed his tongue as deep as he could and she pushed her hips forward again. His hands moved, grabbing her ass and pulled her back and forth, indicating he wanting her to keep grinding above him. Her hips stuttered forward, falling into a rhythm all their own as she let herself grind and circle her hips over his mouth, his hot breath panting against her core as he continued to lick and slurp at her folds. 

God this was indecent but it was so good. Her body was burning, thighs quivering and core clenching as his tongue stroked at her, tracing her opening and up to circle around her clit and when he captured it and sucked hard and smacked a hand down onto her ass roughly at the same time...She threw her head back, bucking against him with a cry as her orgasm tore through her viciously. She fell forward and caught herself against the headboard as he continued to lap at her, long slow drags of his tongue, as if he didn't want to miss a single drop of her slick.

Before he lifted her off his face, he placed a gentle kiss to her folds. She fell onto her bed, breathing heavily and when she locked eyes with him, she moaned.

His face was covered with her juices and he was grinning at her.

"I told you that you were delicious, hehua."

She threw an arm over her eyes, laying back.

"That...you...god, Shang..."

"I know that you have had lovers in the past, my dear, but those men knew nothing about how to pleasure a woman. I will more than make up for their lack of skill. Again and again."

She moaned again but when the bed dipped she looked up confusingly.

"Shang?"

"It is alright, hehua. I should let you rest." 

"Umm, your face?"

He laughed, trailing a finger along her jaw, "I will take care of it. Do you want me to return to you tonight?"

She nodded, "Please?"

He chuckled, "Asking so nicely aren't you, my dear. Good girl. I'll be sure to reward you later."

Shang looked over her body and his cock twitched at all that pale flesh laid out only for him. He leans over and gently kisses her, nibbling at her lips. She lightly trails her fingers over his forehead and down his cheeks before tangling in his hair, pulling him back down to her lips, she presses up into him, kissing back just as gently.

It sends a shock through him and he grabs her hands, pulling them away as he took a step back, suddenly breathless.

"Rest, hehua."

And he turns from her, opening the door and stepping out into the hall. When the door closed behind him, he placed a shaky hand over the hardwood.

That kiss was sweet and gentle...and troubling.

It had left his cock harder than anything else he had done with her. He wanted...no needed to go back in there...to take his time with her body...to wrench every single sound from her throat and drink every single sweet kiss from her lips. 

The strength of this....addiction to her he had not expected at all.

It was very troubling indeed.