Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Tobi ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"No way," Kagome growled as soon as Madara returned with the...freak in tow.

First her Uchiha had decided to make up a character for himself and go around calling 'Tobi's a good boy' as part of his character. Then Pein decided to become 'the shadow man' (Which, he insisted she refer to him as in bed now). And now, he returned to the 'base' as they called it with...a snake. Well, he wasn't really a snake. But he felt close enough for her to automatically dub him such.

"Now Kagome..." Pein trailed off at the glare she threw him, and he looked to 'Tobi' for help.

Madara stared at his lovers for a moment before 'skipping' over to the miko's side to lean to her ear.

"I promise the next one will be of your choice," he whispered through the mask, and heard her sigh.

"Yay! Tobi did a good job!"

Pein sweat dropped from beneath the shadows clinging to his form while he put an arm around Kagome's waist to pull her a bit away from the man's over enthusiastic display of acting.

"So what's your name, Snake-san?" Kagome asked, staring at the older man, and attempting to keep any emotion off her face, lest he see her disgust.

"I'm Orochimaru, Hime-sama," the sannin bowed at the waist, and the young silver haired boy at his side copied him.

"Hime..." Kagome looked at Madara, who eye smiled, which creeped her out, considering who it was.

"Yep! That's right! You're our princess!" Tobi giggled, making Kagome lean into Pein's suddenly tighter embrace.

Looking up at his shadowed face, Kagome could tell that she wasn't the only one who was unnerved by Madara's...acting.
Converting /tmp/phpD4T9cF to /dev/stdout