Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Discipline ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Glare all you want, Tobi," Kagome said as she served the four males dinner easily.

"Macaroni and cheese?" Kabuto stared up at her in confusion, and she blinked back.

"You don't like that hun?" she asked, and his eyes widened.

"I will eat whatever you give me, Hime-sama!" the boy said as he dug in quickly.

"Kabuto will eat whatever is given to him," Orochimaru said smugly, and she stared at him.

"If he doesn't like it, it would be no problem to make something else, snake-san," she said, making him twitch.

"From the look on the boy's face, I'd say it is his favorite," Pein said in a bored manner, eating the miso soup that she had made for the adults.

"I...I just didn't know if he would like miso..." Kagome said, blushing slightly, and she could feel Madara smirk under his mask.

"Hime-sama is so cute! Tobi is a good boy?"

Pein stared at Madara, who apparently had a mean streak. It didn't surprise him. Though it did surprise him that he was aiming at Kagome.

"Tobi is a bad boy. Tobi should go to his room," Kagome said offhandedly, making Orochimaru stare back and forth between them as the two had a stare down, before Madara disappeared to 'keep in character'.

I won't hear the end of this tonight, Kagome thought, a sense of dread filling her as she realized she might have gone a bit over board.

1111234Thisisaline124234

"Send me to my room, Kagome?" Madara purred in her ear as soon as the miko closed the door to their room that night.

Kagome suddenly found herself flat on her back with a very naked and angry Madara crouched over her.

"I will not be gentle tonight, Ka-Go-Me."
Converting /tmp/phpu4qtFR to /dev/stdout