Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Questionable Content ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Today it was Pein that glared at Madara, though Kagome would be found glaring at him... when he entered their room that is. Orochimaru watched all of this with interest, occasionally remarking on their odd behavior to Kabuto, who had no real clue what he was talking about. Pein snarled at the Uchiha as soon as they were alone on the training grounds.

"You fool!" the orange haired man hissed at him, making him blink.

"What do you have to yell at me for this time, Pein?" Madara asked, staring at him intently, making the rinnegan user twitch.

"You made her indisposed!" Pein practically yelled, making his partner glare at him.

"You're angry with me because you won't be getting any tonight?" Madara asked, and the other man looked away sulkenly.

"Well, I'm also mad cause you hurt Kagome..." Pein grumbled.

"I can assure you, Kagome was moaning in pleasure the entire time. Though, if you're so worried about getting laid tonight..." Madara smirked at Pein, who felt the sudden urge to run away.

VI

"So...you want to...with him...and I will..."

Madara nodded readily at Kagome's stuttered question, and Pein blushed crimson as he looked away. The Uchiha smirked as he began licking the other male's neck, making him nearly jump out of his skin. Kagome watched as Madara made Pein moan with pleasure, and as each piece of clothing came off of the males and they started doing more...intimate things, she felt her own face heat up. Kagome had to admit, watching the two males go at it was a definite turn on, even if she was still sore from the night before. In the end...it almost made it worth sending Madara to his room. Almost.
Converting /tmp/phpXLa1ut to /dev/stdout