Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Puppets ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"What are you doing?" Kagome asked as she walked into the room that Sasori and Orochimaru were in.

Orochimaru looked up an quickly stood as she entered, inclining his head to her almost sarcasticly. She stared at him a moment, before turning dismissively to look at Sasori, who the older man had been watching intently. He appeared to be performing...surgery. On his own stomach. And failing at that.

"Apologies, Hime-sama. But what Sasori-san was doing something very interesting so I forgot to come to dinner..." Orochimaru trailed off when she turned to glare at him, her green eyes flashing blue as she pointed to the door.

"Get. Out," she ordered, and watched him intently as he sighed and walked out of the room, closing the door softly behind him.

She looked down at the teenager, who couldn't be more than 18, and ground her teeth as she noticed the sweat that had beaded all over his body.

"This is a terrible way to perform surgery, you know..." she said, rolling up her sleeves and gathering her energy into her hands.

"Nobody else can do it...I have most of it done...but I'm having trouble with the last of my organs..." Kagome looked at him sharply, and he smirked at her a little.

"What exactly are you doing to yourself, Sasori?" she asked, and just received a bland look.

"Fine. I'll make it as painless as possible, and make sure you don't loose too much blood...freaking secretive males..." Kagome huffed, and received a small smile from the male, making her blush.

VI

"Kagome."

The miko looked up as Pein materialized from the shadows, still in Sasori's room, though the boy had passed out after 'completing' the surgery. She nodded to the man as she stood and walked to the bathroom connected to the room, washing her hands of blood.

"What have you been doing in here the last six hours?" Pein asked, curious as to why she had blood on her hands and sweat all over, and she looked at him in a bored manner.

"I picked a strange one. Let's leave it at that."

Converting /tmp/phpHabWgx to /dev/stdout