Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Attraction ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"No."

The answer was short, and simple, and undeniably frustrating to the boy in front of her. She could see it in the way his eye twitched. It almost made her amused with the situation. But then, as she looked at the pile of bodies he had dumped before her, all amusement fled.

"NO," she repeated, narrowing her eyes at him when he took a step closer to her, almost nose to nose with her now.

"Please?" he said, though it was more of a command than a question.

Kagome's face flushed at the close proximity that they were and she only shook her head this time. She had no idea how she could be turned on by him, especially when she already had Madara and Pein, who were very attentive, even though they had been somewhat scarce lately looking for more people to recruit. And then there was the pile of corpses behind them. No. She should not be aroused by this male. But...she was.

"I'm not going to touch a corpse willingly, Sasori. That is the end of it," with that, Kagome turned and fled, albeit a slow flee, but nonetheless it was her running away from the feelings.

"You'll have to find another way to turn them into better puppets, Sasori," she said shakenly, before retiring to her room, expecting to wait there until one of her lovers returned and could make her forget her feelings.

VI

"You've got to be joking," Madara and Pein looked at Kagome in wonder, who sat on their bed, playing with a piece of hair nervously.

"I can't live under the same roof with him for how long you're asking me too! Please?" Kagome said desperately, not meeting their eyes.

"Why?" Pein asked, his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at the female, though he had a good idea what her problem was.

"Just fuck him already," Madara said dismissively, making the two turn to him in shock.

"I didn't think you would be so quick to agree, Madara..." Pein said, a smirk on his face as the Uchiha looked back at him serenely.

"W-What are you two..." Kagome was sure she was about to feint as the two males turned to her, looking confident as ever.

"I don't particularly have any...desire, towards the puppet boy, but I'm cool with it if you want to take him as a lover," Pein said, shrugging.

"So long as you clear it with us, I don't really have any problems with you making anyone your lover...though...if it's someone like Orochimaru...I will kill him sooner than let him near you," Madara said, lounging across the couch in their room.

"But, if our needs become neglected..." Pein trailed his tongue lightly up the miko's neck, and bit her ear gently.

"I-I think I understand..." Kagome said, shivering as he breathed into her ear.

"Could I watch? Or maybe...help the boy along?" Pein asked, making her breath catch in her throat.

VI

"What makes you think I want to share you?"

Kagome blinked as Sasori pinned her form to the wall of his room, even though he was at least a couple inches shorter than her. She let out a small whimper as his sharp teeth brushed against her neck, shivering as his hands slid all over her body. Sasori jumped when he felt someone tap his shoulder and turned to see angry orange eyes staring at him.

"You would do well to heed my warning, boy," Pein lifted the 'puppet master' by his cloak, easily holding him in the air, away from Kagome, who was still leaning against the wall.

"If you can't share, then we won't either," the rinnegan user smirked at him, making the sand shinobi glare at him.

"Do not mistake our hospitality as weakness, Sasori of the Red Sand. I can make you agree to share if you want her badly enough," Madara's voice was heard in the room after the door closed.

"Who are you?" Sasori asked, paying no heed to the fact that his feet were in the air.

"I am 'Tobi' or, Madara Uchiha," sharingan eyes stared at Sasori first, then at Kagome.

"I see you went ahead with what we spoke of," Madara said, and she nodded slowly.

Madara turned to look at Pein, who put the ninja on the ground slowly, before turning to lean against the wall beside Kagome, who was looking decidedly nervous.

"We are her lovers, Sasori. It is not you that shares her, but us," Madara said, his sharingan glowing as he stared the boy down.

Sasori stared at him, his mind registering exactly who this was, before he nodded slowly.

"I agree."

Madara nodded to Kagome, before placing his mask back in place and disappearing. Pein looked down at the small female beside him, a silent question in his eyes. She smiled at him reassuringly, and he disappeared much like Madara.

"So...um...maybe on a different day..." Kagome mumbled, blushing brightly as she looked away from the red head.

"No."

Kagome looked up when he said that, and she frowned slightly as he stepped closer to her. A shiver went down her spine as he pressed his palm against her cheek.

"I know that they come first. I understand that. But if I am to be yours, I want you to be mine to some extent too," Sasori whispered, before pressing his lips to hers gently.

VI

Kagome lay between Madara and Pein that night, practically purring as her body cooled off from their activities. Pein had his arm wrapped about her waist while Madara's arm served as their pillow. They all tensed as someone knocked on their door.

"Who is it?" Kagome called out, squirming slightly when Pein began sucking on her neck gently.

"May I come in?"

Madara blinked at the sound of Sasori's voice, but called out the okay. The young man entered the room hesitantly, closing the door behind him quickly, and looked at them all in an unsure manner. Pein glanced over his shoulder briefly, before beckoning him forward.

"Take off your cloths and join the puppy pile kid."
Converting /tmp/phpCQjjX5 to /dev/stdout