Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Pein's Choice ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"I thought that I got to pick the next one! Right? Right? Please? Come on!"

Kagome rubbed her temples as she, Madara and Pein sat on their bed, piles of folders before each of them. Madara sighed and patted her head soothingly, making her smile at him.

"Yes Pein. You get to pick the next member," the Uchiha conceded, making the masochist cheer.

Kagome blinked as he held up a folder right off the bat, smirking at her in an oddly perverted way.

"I think you'll like this one, Kags."

VI

"I don't want to."

Pein sighed at the stubborn tone that Sasori used, and his eye twitched when 'Tobi' giggled madly.

"Sasori, Orochimaru is your partner. Take him with you on this mission," Pein said, grinding his teeth as pink-brown eyes glared at him.

"I want Kagome to go with me," the male said, sneering at Orochimaru, who was doing his best to look offended while eyeing him curiously.

"You take him with you. That is that," Pein said dismissively, doing his best to put on a 'I am leader' aura, and not be intimidated by the 'I've seen you naked' look Sasori was giving him.

VI

"You...no way...Leader!" Kagome yelled when she saw the new recruit be escorted in by a glaring Sasori and a giddy Orochimaru.

"Yes, koi?" the man asked from the shadows, making her jump.

"Why did you send Orochimaru to recruit him?" she hissed, pointing at the Uchiha, who was staring warily at Orochimaru.

"I thought he would be a good addition? Do you not approve of him? I think I have much better taste than...Tobi," Pein said, smirking at her flushed face.

"You know I'm not thinking of that! Why on earth would you send Orochimaru to recruit Uchiha Itachi! You know that's why Tobi is Tobi!" she growled, making him blink.

"I...forgot...?"

VI

"I-I'm very sorry for what happened Itachi-san!" Kagome said, looking at the very soundly unconscious and beaten form on the floor of what they called the meeting room.

"I'm to assume this wasn't a trap?" the man said, sounding vaguely annoyed, and she quickly shook her head.

"Nononono! Of course not! Orochimaru...Leader was a little bit...idiotic the moment he assigned him to recruit you," Kagome said, throwing a glare at the man beside her, who nodded his head, glad for the shadows that hid his blush from them.

"My apologies...I should have assigned Kagome to partner with Sasori..." Pein said quietly, and heard a snort from the doorway.

"Now can Kagome be my official partner?" Sasori asked in annoyance, to which Pein shook his head.

"I'm not a member of Akatsuki, Sasori. I can't be your official partner..." Kagome said, smiling at him gently, and he frowned.

"Why are you here if you aren't a member?" Itachi asked, sounding entirely too interested for Sasori's tastes.

"Ah...I'm...ah..." Kagome ran her hand through her hair in a tired manner, and Pein stepped out of the shadows to wrap his arms about her waist.

"She is mine," Pein said, running his tongue along the edge of her ear in a sensual manner, staring into Itachi's eyes as he smirked.

"So then she is disposable?" the Uchiha asked, just as Madara showed up.

"Absolutely not! Hime is our Hime!" he said cheerfully in Tobi's voice, making Kagome look at him pointedly.

"Orochimaru is out of the organization, Madara. No use hiding your sharingan now," she said, and he took the mask off to pout at her.

"Oh Kagome...you ruined my fun!"

"Madara...Uchiha?" Itachi turned to stare into the only pair of sharingan that surpassed his, and shivered.

Converting /tmp/phpqLAte0 to /dev/stdout