Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Fear And Threats ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome hid behind Itachi's back as soon as Pein brought those...things into the base. Itachi looked behind him at the female, before back at one of the leaders of the organization, slightly confused.

"Get those...abominations away from here Pein!" Kagome yelled, and the man smirked at her.

"You don't like them? I think their piercings are rather...fetching!" Pein said cheerily, wrapping his arms around the two bodies that stood beside him.

"So help me Sasori, I will castrate you if I find out you helped him in this!" Kagome growled at the man that walked in behind Pein, trying his best to look innocent.

"Neh, Neh! Kagome-chan! Can we have a...puppet show, with Sasori's puppets and mine?" Pein asked, a wicked look in his eyes as he smirked.

Kagome whimpered from behind Itachi, clinging to his cloak tightly, though she knew he was probably uncomfortable with her touch. Itachi eyed the bodies warily as they took a step closer to them. He felt the hair on the back of his neck raise as Kagome let out a high pitched whine at the movement.

"Come any further, and your...puppets...will be nothing but ash, Pein," Itachi threatened, glaring at the two corpse and the man behind them, smiling in an amused fashion.

"Pein, I think you're scaring Kagome..." Sasori murmured, watching as Itachi took a defensive stance in front of Kagome when Pein had no reaction to his threat.

"She has to get over this fear of hers," Pein said, staring Kagome in the eye, though hers were slightly glazed with fear of the two dead bodies coming closer to them.

Pein and Sasori blinked when the corpses erupt in flames, crumbling and turning to ash within seconds. They turned to stare at Itachi, Kagome sighing with relief as she felt her knees give out beneath her, and blackness eat at her vision. The Uchiha stared for a moment at her, before bending down to pull her unconscious form into his arms.

"She has no need to overcome this fear. I believe I will be more than enough protection for her against...zombies," Itachi said, disdain in his tone as he carried the female past the two shocked males.

VI

Itachi watched as the female stirred from her sleep, tossing and turning in the large bed as sweat beaded on her brow. A frown pulled at his mouth as she whimpered, and he placed his hand on her forehead, which seemed to calm her. He watched as a small smile made its way onto her face, and felt an answering smile on his own.

Why do I care for this small little girl? he wondered, before his eyes raked her relaxed form.

Not a little girl...that's for sure, he thought, his eyes returning to her face.

"Pein has been punished, you can go now."

The man jumped from his seat silently, kunai in hand as he crouched over Kagome's form protectively. Seeing that it was Madara didn't do much to calm him, but he moved away from Kagome and placed his kunai away. He traded places with Madara, but paused at the door.

"Zombies...that is her fear?" Itachi asked the other Uchiha, who blinked.

"Yes. She had an enemy that used the corpses of her allies against her in battle. Sasori was unknowing of what Pein wanted to use them for, or he would not have helped him with the technique," Madara said, moving to lay beside the sleeping miko.

VI

Kagome laughed as Itachi swatted at the butterfly that had made its way to their spot on the grass. She took a drink from the water bottle they had brought, and blinked when a drop escaped her mouth and trailed down her neck slowly. She suddenly became all too aware of Itachi's eyes on her, and as she reached her hand up to clean it off, he grabbed her wrist and leaned forward, making her breath almost stop. She felt a soft, wet touch against her neck at the same moment she felt he warm breath in her ear, and felt her body heat up immediately in response.

Madara watched from the trees beside Pein, and felt a smirk come onto his mouth. Pein looked at him from where he sat on the branch and scoffed.

"What are you thinking?" he murmured lowly, making the Uchiha turn to him.

"Kagome will be the glue that holds our organization together," Madara practicly purred, making Pein frown.

"But is that what's best for Kagome?" he asked, watching as Itachi kissed Kagome's lips softly, the female beneath him running her hands through his black hair slowly.

"She will enjoy herself. We can at least make sure of that. And besides, what woman wouldn't want her own harem?" Madara asked, smirking.

"Yes...but how will Sasori take to this new development?" Pein wondered allowed, watching as the two in the meadow ground against each other as they kissed.

VI

Kagome blushed as Itachi pushed her up against the hall wall gently, his arms wrapping about her waist lightly to pull her hips against his. Her mouth responded eagerly against his when he placed a kiss on her lips, and what would have been a sweet, gentle meeting turned into something heated and wanting when she opened her mouth to his. A shiver went down her spine when he trailed kisses from her mouth down her neck, nibbling lightly before his tongue soothed the skin.

"I should have poisoned you when I had the chance."

Kagome jerked slightly, making her chin bump into the top of Itachi's head harshly. She winced when she tasted blood in her mouth. Seeing the look on her face as he pulled back, Itachi brought her hands from her mouth and opened it, before grimacing.

"You bit your tongue," he murmured, and startled her by thrusting his own tongue into her mouth.

A moan left her when he began sucking on her tongue gently, though it was cut off when a grunt came from the male and his form left hers abruptly. She leaned against the wall heavily as she shook the haze of arousal from her mind. When she finally had enough sense of mind to look up, her eyes widened in horror. Itachi glared down at the boy that had his hand around his throat, the tip of a kunai pressed against it.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't poison you right now and watch you die painfully and slowly?" Sasori snarled, and the Uchiha smirked down at him, activating his Sharingan.

"The simple fact that I would kill you before you got to watch me die," Itachi said, his mangekyou activating and starting to spin in warning to the other male, who suddenly looked nervous.

"...That is a good point..." Sasori murmured, staring into his eyes for another moment before slowly releasing him.

Converting /tmp/phpKx1fiS to /dev/stdout