Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...The First Sign of Jealousy ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome glared at Pein from the very shadows that he loved to hide in. She felt Madara wrap an arm around her and growled lowly, watching as Pein smiled and chattered away with the...thing that he had brought into their home. She felt her lip curl in a snarl as she watched the female smile at what was hers.

"Konan is nothing to worry about, Kagome," Madara commented lowly, watching as his woman directed murderous intent at the only other female in the base.

"I want her gone," Kagome said, a commanding tone in her voice, before she dispersed into Pein's shadows.

Madara looked up to see Pein watching him, a playful light in his orange eyes. He shook his head at his partner, and went after the miko, who was showing more and more qualities of a demon as she stayed with them.

VI

Kagome purred as she rode Pein, grinding her hips down onto his while Sasori rubbed her breasts from behind, sucking on her neck, and Madara received...services from the masochist while kissing her. A moan escaped her throat when the male beneath her thrust up harshly, moaning around Madara's member as he did so, making the Uchiha growl.

A loud gasp was heard, and Kagome looked over to see that, indeed, it was the female that one of her men had brought home earlier that day. As Konan met Kagome's eyes, Kagome could see the shock in them, followed by embarrassment, as the other woman fled from the room quickly. A laugh erupted from Kagome as she continued grinding and rocking her hips against Pein's.

"You left the door unlocked on purpose," Sasori whispered into her ear, sucking on the lobe as she leaned into his touch.

"And three hours ago, I told her to come to the room at this time," Kagome agreed, smirking against Madara's mouth as he chuckled and Sasori let out a laugh.

"Wha~~" Pein mumbled from around the flesh in his mouth, curious as to what had his lovers so distracted, having not heard the door open or the gasp.

Converting /tmp/phpCRF65Y to /dev/stdout