Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Many Forbidden ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome growled in frustration as she was held against a wall roughly, and a felt something hard press against her leg, making her shiver in disgust. What had started as a simple trip to gather supplies from the market, had ended up with her being dragged into an ally by this group of three stupid ninja. Unclean stupid ninja to make matters worse, she found out as the leader breathed in her face heavily.

"Will you scream for us as we take your virginity, missy?" the leader purred, and the other two chuckled in amusement.

"I hate to tell you, but you're a bit too late for that, scum," she growled, and snarled at the male as he roughly grabbed her breast.

"That's just as good. I have other ways to make you scream!" the male chortled, and she winced as he pressed a dull blade to her throat.

"It seems I should have taken Zetsu's offer of a companion today..." she whispered sadly as she felt a trail of blood trickle down her throat.

"I was waiting for you to call to me, Kagome-chan. I couldn't pin point you until the plants heard my name from your lips."

The next thing Kagome knew, the male holding her was no longer there, and the other two males were no longer laughing as the plant man stood in front of her, lifting her chin gently to show him her throat. Her breath caught in her throat when he leaned forward to lick the line of the cut lightly, and it felt as though a soothing balm had been put on it as it closed up.

"Tell me what you want me to do with them, Kagome-chan," Zetsu whispered against her ear, and Kagome turned to stare into his mismatched eyes as he bared sharp fangs in a smug grin.

Her eyes landed on the two males that were done staring at their unconscious friend, and were now advancing on them with weapons drawn. She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall as she fought to convince herself that taking these...tainted lives would make no difference.

"What are those fangs used for, Zetsu?" she whispered, and his grin widened.

"Dinner time it is."

VI

"Zetsu, huh?" Madara asked as they all lounged in the master bed, himself laying with Itachi resting on his stomach.

"Why the plant freak?" Pein wondered, shivering slightly as his head rested on Kagome's lower back.

"Why not the plant freak?" Itachi murmured, glaring at the masochist mildly.

"Another male...are we not good enough for you, Kagome?" Sasori whispered from across the bed, not having really joined the puppy pile that night.

"We are good enough for her, but can you fault her wanting another companion?" Itachi asked, Pein and Madara nodding in agreement.

"Obviously, yes. He can," Kagome said quietly, her head resting on Itachi's chest while he stroked her hair.

VI

Kagome laughed as she watched Zetsu dodge all of Sasori's attacks. The boy was getting quite frustrated with the bipolar man, since he kept phasing through the ground and surroundings to completely dodge the puppets. The plant man hadn't even used the 'venus fly trap' that she knew he could grow from his shoulders. The trees in the area were taking the brunt of the boy's attacks, and Kagome decided to intervene when she realized that they had made a small clearing within the spur of the moment sparring area.

"Sasori, Madara wants to talk to you," she said quietly, catching both of the males attention.

She watched curiously as the red head stalked over to her, and let out a pleased sound when he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms about his waist, and shivered as she felt him grind against her stomach. A fierce scowl made its way onto her face when he pulled away suddenly to smirk smugly Zetsu, who was watching curiously. She leaned forward to bite the male's neck harshly, making he cry out in shock and pull away from her completely.

"I don't mind you kissing me suddenly. I love it, in fact. But I will not be used. I'm already used a bit much, don't you think?" she growled sharply, making the boy lower his eyes.

"Go to Madara, Sasori," she said, glaring at him when he opened his mouth, probably to say something along the lines of 'you don't order me around'.

"Fine," the puppet master sulked off, sealing his puppets in a scroll as he did so.

"He was using you to...anger me?" Zetsu murmured, and she nodded slowly, sitting in the new clearing and motioning the plant youkai descendant to join her.

"And what he was doing was called...kissing, then?" he asked, and she turned to look at him curiously as he sat beside her, and stared at her lips intently.

"I'm not going to have to give you sex ed, right?" she whispered, making the normally cold assassin laugh softly.

"No. I know how humans reproduce. Its vastly different than the way that my species does. However, I was not aware that there were...pleasurable aspects to it, because you seemed to enjoy what Sasori did to you," Zetsu said, his hand reaching out to trace her lips slowly, making her blush crimson.

"You guys...don't reproduce the same way?" she whispered, and closed her eyes, a vast sense of disappointment filling her at the thought that the sweet, protective male before her would be unable to come to return her feelings most likely.

"Correct. We are plants in the most basic sense. There is no pleasure found in our flesh," he said quietly, before leaning forward to press his lips to her suddenly, making her whimper as his teeth gently tugged her lower lip, before his long tongue twirled around her own playfully.

"Though there seems to be pleasure in abundance to be found in yours," Zetsu whispered, his mismatched eyes staring into hers, before he brought her face back to his when she didn't pull away.

Kagome enjoyed the feelings a moment longer, before she pulled away and jumped up to start pacing the clearing, her breath uneven. She pointed an accusing finger at the male lounging in the clearing where she had been, a analyzing look in his eyes as he watched her move.

"Why did you do that!" she demanded, her hands going to her bare hips, her normal hakama and cut off shirt combo making her feel bare today as his eyes raked her form.

"I wanted to see if I could bring you pleasure as well, or if it was limited to males of your species," he stated, making her let out a frustrated cry.

"You can't just go around kissing girls, Zetsu! We have morals! Feelings! Needs that cannot be met by your species!" she snarled, kicking a downed tree as she ranted.

Her back arched when she suddenly felt a cold, smooth hand against her core, and leaned back against the male's body as he clumsily searched for and found the small bundle of nerves that had her mewling into the morning air.

"Here, yes? This is the need that you spoke of?" Zetsu murmured, and she shook her head slightly.

"A bit lower, but Zetsu..." a ragged moan left her throat as two of his long, nimble fingers slipped into her, his thumb moving to play with her clit while he did so.

"If I can cause you this pleasure...I will need no other female. You, little one, are a treasure that I wish to keep for all eternity. Madara has already told me that you don't age little one. Neither do I," Zetsu said, before he began kissing her anew, relishing in the mewls coming from the small female before him.

Converting /tmp/phpdpwr3V to /dev/stdout