Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Tobi's return ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome stared in wonder at the newest member of the Akatsuki, a blond man who, in her opinion, was quite handsome.

"I hear he has mouths all over his body."

She turned to look at Itachi in confusion, who just stared back with interest, making her blush.

"You've got to be joking," the miko mumbled, and the criminal just shrugged, twirling a lock of her hair between his fingers briefly.

"It's up to you, Kagome," the Uchiha said in disinterest, walking back into the room they shared.

He couldn't be serious, she thought, her mind a tangle of confusion before she looked back at the blond.

Or could he?

VI

"Everyone, this is Deidara, the newest member. Deidara, you will come to know everyone with time," Pein said in a bored manner, and the blond nodded his head towards everyone collectively, silent.

"Kagome, show him to his room," Pein said, turning to the miko with a slight smirk, and she stared at him for a moment.

Him too? she thought as she nodded, smiling as he leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead before disappearing in the shadows.

"This way," she said, hooking her thumbs in the belt of her hakama as she strode out of the room, leading him towards the wing of the hideout where everyone's rooms are.

"Zetsu, which room is his?" she asked aloud, making the blond look at her strangely.

They walked for a few more minutes in silence before the miko finally turned to stare him in the eye.

"Yes, Deidara?" she asked, making him blink before smirking.

"You talk to yourself? I knew that nobody as pretty as you could be normal," he sounded very smug over the observation.

"His room is two doors left of yours, Kagome."

They both turned towards the voice and Kagome smiled as the plant ninja came out of the wall. She walked over to him and leaned up to rub her cheek against each of his.

"Thank you Zetsu. I will leave you to your hobby now," she said, and mismatched eyes stared at her for a moment before turning to look at the blond contemplatively.

"I approve."

With that, the plant bearing man disappeared back into the wall. Deidara turned to the woman, who just smirked at him.

"I talk to myself, huh?"

VI

Madara knew the moment he walked into the base, still in 'disguise' from his mission, that he would be going back to playing Tobi while at his home. He couldn't discern how he knew, but as he watched a new blonde male glaring at Itachi from across the dinner table, he figured it was best to trust his instincts. His eye found Pein, who was sitting at the head of the table beside Kagome, pouting at his food.

"Tobi! You're back!"

Kagome's enthusiastic statement as she hopped up to hug him happily confirmed his suspicions. He laughed as he twirled her around energetically.

"Hime-sama! Did someone new join?"

Kagome leaned up to run her nose against his neck before returning to her seat between Pein and Sasori. She motioned to the blond, who looked up at him briefly, before returning to glaring at Itachi.

"This is Deidara. Leader chose him. He dislikes Itachi strongly for some reason...something about the way he recruited him. I think it would be best if he's your partner. Itachi could stay with Sasori for a bit longer I think," Kagome said quietly, making the blond look up.

"Why would I be partnered with a mask wearing freak like him, un. I'd prefer to be partnered with Sasori-dono, un," the male stated, scowling darkly.

"I agree. I'd prefer to be Deidara-san's partner than Itachi's, Kagome," Sasori said calmly, looking at Madara, Kagome, and Pein almost pleadingly.

"There is nothing wrong with Itachi...I don't know why you both dislike him..." Kagome whispered, worrying her lip with her teeth.

"I'll think on it," Pein said, acting the part of 'leader' until they were in the bedroom.

VI

Kagome growled as she she clawed at the mattress furiously. Madara chuckled as he thrust into her slowly, watching the smaller female's back as she strained against her bindings. He leaned down to bite the back of her neck lightly, and smirked.

"I'll end this if you say it, Kagome-chan," he purred, and she shook her head, snarling.

"I refuse! You're being absolutely ridiculous Madara!" she hissed, whimpering quietly as he slowed his pace further.

"Madara! Dammit! Would you move already!" she practically yelled, and he giggled.

"I'll let you orgasm when you say it, Ka-Go-Me," he gloated, continuing his steady pace until, with one last tug at the silk cloths, she sighed.

"Tobi's a good boy."

Converting /tmp/php6nOTSH to /dev/stdout