Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Wish Upon a Shooting Star ❯ Waking up ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own nothin' except a ball of lent
Chapter 2-Waking up
"Kyuubi speak"


Naruto groaned loudly as the sound of his alarm blared in his ears. He stretched cat-like and yawned loudly. Getting up, he walked over to the closet and grabbed a midnight-blue muscle shirt and a pair of black cargo pants. He stopped wearing orange when Sakura threatened his manhood. He quickly grabbed a pair of clean boxers and ran over to the bathroom. He stole a quick glance ito the full-length mirror on his wall and chuckled to himself. His looks at the moment were good . He wasn't bulky, like a body-builder or lanky, like a schoolboy. Just well defined. He was no longer the short one in the group and easily had 4 inches on Neji, who was 5' 11", making him a least 6' 3". His hair's color had lightened a little bit and now went past his shoulder blades. His eyes stayed the same bright blue you could drown in. The only differance was that the pupils were now slitted like a foxes, a side effect of reaching 6 tails without losing his sanity. His fanclubs' were larger than Sasuke's.
"Heh, If I knew how much a problen those girls were, I would have been more sensitive to Sasuke. Thay can be darn scary sometimes," he mused out loud.
Sasuke. Naruto had finally succeded in bringing the man back 4 years before when they were 16, though he had to break every bone in the idiots body. Surprisingly Sasuke had confessed his love for Sakura and they got married 2 years later. Everyone else had found someone too. Hinata had given up her futile crush and started dating Kiba, Shino got married to Hana, Kiba's older sister, Ino had Choji, Shikamaru had Temari, Neji and Ten-Ten, and Lee had his training. Everyone had someone except Naruto, sure the girls had tried countless times to set him up, but no of them lasted more than 2 weeks.
"That's because your holding out for someone special," Kyuubi snickered as he sent Naruto some images of him and a certian white-haired girl, some of which could put Jiraiya's books to shame.
Naruto turned many interesting shades of red as he sputtered indignantly. Kyuubi howled with laughter as Naruto growled.
'Shut up you perverted bag of fleas,' he shoved the fox back into his sub-contious. Though he knew deep down he was right.
He turned to look at his clock and face-faulted.
"CRAP," He yelled and pulled on his sandals with a speed that could put Lee to shame. He was late and Sakura was going to kill him!