Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I Fell In Love With A Murderer ❯ Can't Trust Everyone ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Hey guys!!! I know it's been a while since I last updated. Please note that I do not own Naruto or any of its characters. Masashi Kishimoto is the one true owner. Enjoy! ^_^
 
 
 
 
 
 
The silence was like death, creeping up Sakura's spine. All eyes were on the beautiful green-eyed bubble gum pink haired kunoichi. No one said a word, for the shock was still evident on their facial expressions. Seconds turned to minutes, and Sakura waited impatiently for their answer. Suddenly, Sasuke turned around and headed out the door, muttering these words.
 
 
“I'm outta here. This h@@ can do what she wants, but I'm not going to give mercy on her. That baby's father will perish by my hands. I don't care if she loves him. My revenge will come to pass, no matter how many sacrifices I'll have to make.” With that, he walked out.
 
 
Naruto glared fiercely at Sasuke's retreating back. Kakashi went after him, but first he gave Sakura a concerned look.
 
 
“I'll tell you the truth Sakura. I am disappointed, but I will not abandon you. If things get out of control, please ask for help.” He ran after Sasuke, leaving the other three together.
 
 
Tsunade walked out mumbling something about sake, while Naruto and Sakura looked at each other. Naruto spread his arms, knowing Sakura would break down. As planned, she came running into his arms, sobbing her heart out. A few minutes later, she calmed down and looked up at him. He had a hurt look in his eyes, but then it turned into a grin.
 
 
“C'mon Sakura. Let's take our minds off this and get something to eat. Maybe a good bowl of ramen will make things easier, k.” Looking up at him, she smiled, and the two set off to Ichiraku Ramen.
 
 
 
 
 
“Ita-chan hasn't been here for a while, un. He's got me worried un.” Flipping a lock of golden blonde hair back, Deidara cast a curious look at Kisame.
 
 
“How the hell am I gonna know where the damn kid is. He never says anything, and if I pry too much, he threatens to kill me.” Kisame let out an annoyed moan.
 
 
“Hahaha. I find that funny, un. He has no respect for you, but who would, un? Your not human, un.” Deidara flinched at the fierce glare he got in return. The two sat silently for a while, before they heard the crumbling of their hideout's boulder being removed. Quiet footsteps echoed down the hall, and Itachi stepped inside, completely ignoring their questioning stares.
 
 
“And where were you, un?” Itachi gave him a sharp glance, that said %$& off.
 
 
“You had to be the idiot to break the silence.” Kisame looked at Deidara, but got an ignore in return.
 
 
Deidara's eyes searched Itachi, before something got his attention. It was a strand of bubblegum pink hair.
 
 
`Why would that be on Ita-chan, un?'he thought to himself. Getting up, he picked up the strand, and gave Itachi a playful look, before walking out.
 
 
 
 
Sakura and Naruto ate their ramen in silence, for they both knew what the other wanted to talk about.
 
 
“Sakura-chan, why? I…I understand that you were upset, I get upset to. But I, I could have been there for you. Why put yourself under these hard circumstances?” (A/N woah, Naruto said something smart! ^_^)
 
 
 
Sakura looked at him, with a blank stare. Turning back to her ramen, tears started to flow freely, and she sniffled a couple of times. Old Man Ramen looked up at her with a sad stare.
 
 
“Hello miss, I heard about what happened, here, have a bowl of ramen on me.”
 
 
Sakura grabbed him by the neck of his shirt, and pulled him toward her so they were eye to eye.
 
 
“What!!!! Who told you this?!” Sakura's eyes were wide with emotion now. How could this have gotten to the public so fast?
 
 
“A perky girl! Long blonde hair, light blue eyes! She was running around telling a whole bunch a folks!”
 
 
The man flinched as Sakura's face became clouded with rage. Dropping the man, she stood up and glared at Naruto.
 
 
“Take my ramen to go, and meet up with me at Ino's shop. There's going to be a lot of drama.”
 
 
She stomped off, leaving the two stunned and frightened. Sakura spotted the Yamanaka's flower shop in the distance, and hastened her pace. Busting in, the enraged girl yelled at everyone to get out. People scattered, gathering their belongings as fast as they could, and ran out. Sakura fastened her glare toward her so called “friend”.
 
 
“Hey Sakura. How've you been. Is the baby alr-“%$#@**&@#%% ^%$^() %$%#$ %$$%# ^%**&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
Sakura screamed all sorts of hate words, and Ino stared at her in shock.
 
 
“How could you do this to me!!!!! I thought we were friends!!! And do NOT give me that “we are” look, because now, we are NOT!!!! Why the hell would you start blabbing to everybody that I was pregnant!!!?? Why!!!!? Think Ino!!! Telling everybody this won't help me at all. He's a damn S class criminal!!!! People will hate me now!!! You IDIOT!!!!!! &^*%@ %$^$!!!!!!!” Sakura broke down into heavy sobs, clutching her arms in pain.
 
 
“I…I was only trying to help. Calm down-“DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
Just then, Tenten, and Hinata came in with angry faces. The glared at Ino, and then they looked toward Sakura with concern. Knowing that Sakura said exactly what they wanted to already, they embraced her in a hug.
 
 
“It's okay, now we know who your real friends are.”said Tenten.
 
 
“W…we'll h…help you get t…through this Sakura-chan.”
 
 
“ME BEING FRIENDS WITH SAKURA IS NOT FOR YOU AND HINATA TO DECIDE!!!!!!! IT'S BETWEEN ME AND HER!!!!!” Ino yelled at them with the anger and hurt evident in her voice.
 
 
“I just told you that we weren't friends anymore. At least not for a while.”
 
 
There was quiet now, as Ino's eyes widened in shock and hurt. Naruto quietly stepped in, and took a look around. He guessed the drama was pretty much, and he quietly gave Sakura her bag with the takeout ramen. The four of them left, leaving a very shocked Ino. The group walked in silence, and they stopped at the entrance to Sakura's apartment. They all embraced her, telling her to call if she needed anything.
 
 
The next morning, or should I say afternoon, she awoke. Gasping at the time, she took a quick shower and threw on a white wife beater, grey sweater, a black mini skirt, and her ninja boots. Tying on her headband, she headed out without breakfast, but she had two little lunch sacks with her. Today was her meeting with Itachi. Sighing to herself, Sakura easily snuck pass the guards, disguising her chakra. Wandering the forest, she whispered his name, hoping he would answer. To her dismay, he didn't.
 
 
“Where is he?”
 
 
Suddenly, she saw him sitting back against a tree, eyes closed, arms folded. Slowly, she walked toward him, kneeling at his side. Touching him slightly, she shook him. Suddenly, his hand shot up and grabbed her neck fiercely. Getting up, he slammed her into the tree he was sitting against. Gasping with shock and fright, she dropped the lunches she made for them, and burst into frightened sobs, clutching his hand. His eyes shot open, and registered shock when he recognized her. The grasp on her neck loosened, and Sakura fell to the ground with a thud. Coughing, she took in the rush of air, and looked up at him in fear. His piercing sharingan gaze fastened itself onto her, and Sakura's world went blank. The last she remembered were soft hands catching her fall.