Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Konoho's Dogs ❯ Kiba Takes The Lead ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Ok, do you really think I own Naruto?...Didn't think so…
 
Kiba Takes The Lead
 
“Uuuugh, what happened?” Naruto woke up, rubbing his head. He looked around. It appeared (which it was XD) that they were in a junkyard. Everything seemed bigger than usual. He saw Shino on top of a pile of garbage looking to the horizon. Wait a second… Naruto squinted his eyes at Shino …He…he…has a tail! More pacifically, he had a tail with black dots on it. Shino was a dog! A Dalmatian breed! (I'm soo evil making Shino a Dalmatian XD) Naruto was terrified. He looked around franticly. Everyone was sleeping in random areas in the junkyard, and they were all dogs! Another thing he noticed was everyone wore only they're coats and shirts. He looked at himself. He wasn't a dog! He was a fox!
“So, your finally awake, Naruto? Well, you're the third to wake up,” A voice came from behind Naruto. It was undoubtedly Kiba's voice. Naruto suddenly turned his head toward Kiba. Kiba was a tannish dog with black ears under his hood, a black back left leg, and a black tipped tail.
“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?OH GOD!! YOU ACTUALLY ARE A DOG-OBSESSED FREAK!! YOU TURNED US ALL INTO DOGS!!” Naruto yelled pointing his “finger” at Kiba.
“Oh, god no! Of course I didn't! Baka! Oh, just shut up! We don't want to wake anyone else..,” Kiba started saying,”…yet.”
“What?” Naruto looked at him puzzled.
“Hey! Shino! Get down here and help me get everyone!” Kiba called. Shino looked back at Kiba. He didn't say anything like the Shino he is. (Random Person: hey! Stop trying to sound like a goddess or something! Me: Ok, let me keep it more cheesy XD) Anyway, Shino walked toward Kiba and started dragging Lee by the back of his outfit, and started dragging him to a huge fort of boxes nearby. Kiba fallowed his reaction and started dragging everyone in the fort.
“What are you doing?” Naruto asked, starting to do the same thing.
“Not now, I'll explain later,” Kiba said as he started dragging Tenten.
“ Hey, I noticed Akamaru isn't here. What happened to him?” Naruto asked walking back and forth dragging dogs. Kiba looked down, sadly. “Uh,…never mind Kiba.” Everyone was dragged into the fort and Kiba went to the entrance of the fort. Naruto and Shino were a couple of feet away from Kiba.
“HEY! EVRYONE!! WAKE UP!!” Kiba yelled into the fort. Then he slammed a box in the entrance, and ran away to Shino and Naruto. There were a couple of moans and complaints heard from inside then…
“AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screams and shouts were filled in the air. Kiba fell on his back laughing hard.
“Hey! HOW CAN YOU BE LAUGHING!!!??? THOSE PEOLE ARE TERRIFIED AND SCARED!!” Naruto scolded Kiba.
“Oh common! This is hilarious!” Kiba said in between laughs.
“I'VE LOST ALL RESPECT IN YOU, KIBA!!”
“Don't kid yourself! You didn't have any respect for me in the first place!”
“THAT'S NOT THE POINT!”
Shikamaru pushed away the box in front of the entrance. Shikamaru was mostly a greyhound. Floppy ears, and so skinny you can see his ribs.
“Hey, what happened?” he asked. Shikamaru was surprisingly calm.
“What? Aren't you surprised or something?” Naruto asked him.
“Well, no not really. I was expecting something like this,”
“Really? Wow,”
“Yah, whatever. Hey, is anyone going to explain anything to them?”
“Well, I can't, because I still don't know what's going on!” Naruto glared at Kiba. Kiba glared back and got up and started to the fort. There wasn't much more yelling anymore, just a lot of questions.
“K-Kiba-kun, What's….going on?” Hinata asked innocently at Kiba. Hinata was a shorter dog and with long furry black ears. She was mostly tan but the back half of her was black.
“I'm just about to explain everything, Hinata. Wait, your okay?” Kiba replied.
“Um, yeah. I f-feel fine,”
“That's good!” Kiba walked into the front of the room. “OKAY! SHUT UP AND LISTEN!” he yelled across the room. No one bother to actually stop. A vein showed up on Kiba's head. “ I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!” Everyone shut up immediately. Cricket….cricket. Kiba cleared his throat.
“Ok, so far, all I know is that we're all dogs, and if we wanna survive, shut up and just listen to me!”
“Why you? And you said that you knew what's going on,” Shikamaru called out from the entrance.
“Well, seeing that I'm in the DOG clan and know mostly everything ABOUT them, doesn't it LOOK LIKE I SHOULD!? AND I ALREADY SAID THAT'S ALL I KNOW!”
“*sigh* Our lives are in the hands of god who knows what,”
“SHUT UP!!” Kiba yelled, “ok,…so…umm…now what?” He sweat dropped.
“WHAT THE HELL!!!??” Naruto (which came back in with Shino) yelled back at Kiba.
“Naruto? Why are you a fox?” Sakura said turning her head back. Sakura had her whole outfit on. She had beautiful golden yellow fur. She was a Labrador.
“Sakura-chan? Oh um, I don't know why I'm a fox, can it be the Kyuubi in me?” he replied looking at his stomach.
“Probably…,” Shino said out loud. Everyone looked at him. He gave a little sweat drop. Note to self, NEVER think out loud again he told himself. Shikamaru yawned.
“*yawn* I don't know about you people, *he looked outside the entrance* but I think we should go to sleep,” He broke the silence. Kiba nodded.
“Ok, everyone, find a comfortable spot to sleep and settle down,” He turned and pushed away some boxes and nestled down. Everyone was tired so no one argued. Sasuke, Naruto, Shino, Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, and Chouji found places randomly around the fort. The fort wasn't very big so some people made their own rooms. Sasuke, a pale grey (with some hint of blue) dog, went outside to an unknown place. The girls took the longest time to set up their room. They all agreed (Hinata just went along with the idea) that the girls should stick together so they were making one big room for those four.
“Hey! Can't you hurry up already? Your keeping me awake!” Naruto on the other side of the room, complained.
“Shut up Naruto!” Sakura and Ino both shouted to him in unison.
“Um, so-orry Naruto-kun. We'll t-try to finish up,” Hinata apologized as Tenten, a husky with more brownish fur, pushed in place one of the last boxes. They finally made the front “door” at last! So they didn't disturb anyone as they worked hard. They pushed yet more boxes around! (Random Person: OK! We have the point! Get on with the story! Me: ok ok! X3) They all plopped on the floor in the middle of the room, by now it was dark out.
“So, I guess furniture is out of the question for today, huh?” Tenten said. Everyone gave a little yah or just a nod or something that showed they agreed.
“So, let's tell stories or talk about things!” Ino said gleefully as she sprang up again.