Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Meet Your Match ❯ Lets meet Zuri, Lets get Laid ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

/N: Hello you lovely fucks. I'm glad a lot of you liked the last chapter it touches me in places well... even you don't need to know that. I love lemons so I hope you like this one I worked really hard on it so I expect some decent reviews. Here's to all the people who reviewed Yashe you fucking bitch I love you and don't worry i'll get you that date with Mr. Simmons for all that hard work you did with my email, Icenight009 you're fucking awesome I love you and all others like you, Kioa i'm so happy that someone appreciates all the ranting that I do, ninja-nekogurl I love you to you are the best along with every one else I don't remember right now, and of course how can I forget the anonymous reviewer Ox King you my friend need to get a life and as for all other people who don't like my ficcy or my choice of Vocabulary FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PRICKS AND GET A FUCKING LIFE I'M NOT YOUR THEAREPIST SO STOP FUCKING COMPLAINIG TO ME AND STOP FLAMING ME YOU FUCKNIG BITCHES! GO CRAWL IN A DITCH AND DIE! DO US ALL A FUCKING FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELVES! Also the 3 other people who left anonymous reviews I'll make this short and sweet first off I'm not a retard so don't imply that I am I'm in all honors at school and i'm on honor society, I may be 14 but I'll curse and be vulgar if I wish and besides there are people my age and younger writing things worse than fuck this and fuck you numerous times in their fics some of them are writing detailed smut myself included, so lay off. Oh and one last thing to you assholes, like the new word I thought you would, I am not a Goth wannabe but like you would know the difference. It doesn't matter how you look or if you dress in black and write angsty poetry on dieing and try to commit suicide every day that makes you Goth it's attitude something that along with backbone you don't have. Besides you pricks are lucky I let you have anonymous reviews so FUCK OFF! Now I've gone and waken up closet Dante GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CLOSET DANTE I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUT UNLESS YOU WANT A SPANKING OR UNLESS YOUR'RE HORNEY NOW GET IN THE FUCKING CLOSET I'M NOT DONE RANTING HERE! Oh and yes the Dante i'm referring to is devil may cry Dante he's my sex slave I bought him on eBay along with the grenade launcher and stylish carrying case.Silverprincess0001 I love you. If I were bi I'd fuck you, if I were a guy I'd suck you, something Itachi gets to do in this chapter. I'm sorry guys I'm just really really horny so bare with me. And now chappy 5.

The next mourning...
Atayla woke up to find herself turned on her side facing the door of her room with if not the worst hangover then definantly one of the worst she had ever had. She struggled to move herself from her bed when she felt something tighten and hold her from around her waist. Suddenly she looked down and with one clear concise thought it was clear that the alcohol from last night hadn't found it's way out of her system, 'Wow I have three arms...COOL!' and of course with that thought she heard as if in response a snicker from the doorway. She looked over and saw the figure of a young man at least seventeen with long blond hair and a head band keeping it out of his face, but its purpose wasn't just for function it was a ninja headband one that had the symbol for the Hidden Rock Village and other than that he was wearing the same hideous coat that Itachi was wearing when Atayla had first meet him.
At that moment Atayla didn't know who he was but it of course was Deidara one of Itachi's fellow Akatsuki members and also a friend. Atayla giggled a little before saying "Look it's another retard in a grandma coat ha ha ha ha ha god I am so wasted." Deidara just looked at the girl before smirking and replying "Looks like Itachi had some fun last night and damn with a cute girl like you he's one lucky basterds you. I have to admit even i'm pretty jealous of him right now." "Yeah right! Like I'd fuck that prick! In his dreams!" said Atayla giggling like a madwoman once again. "Look whose talking sweetie you must be too plastered to remember but from where i'm standing it looks like the both of you had a lot of interesting 'fun' last night." and of course with that being said Deidara left the room closing the door.
Atayla flopped her head back down against the bed and realized that she wasn't the only one in the bed. Atayla could feel some one's breathing on her neck and she turned around. She felt an arm crush her to whoever's body was next to her and as she looked up she saw that the one in her bed was Itachi. Atayla could really care less she felt warm and snuggly so she curled up into Itachi's embrace and passed out once again.
Atayla found herself dazed and sitting on the floor of a dark room. It didn't take much to tell that she was only wearing her bra and panties. She knew that her hands were bound because she could feel the cold metal digging into her wrists witch were behind her back. Atayla felt nostalgic and she knew that this wasn't real that this was a dream. She didn't want to admit it because part of her wanted to see what was going to happen next and she knew that if she did in fact admit it that she would probably wake up. "So you're awake are you?" she heard a voice ask and instantly she was glad she decided to stay in the dream because the voice belonged to none other than Itachi. "Yeah what about it little boy Itachi, where the fuck are you anyway I can't see a fucking thing it's too dark in here." replied Atayla."I thought you liked the dark?" replied Itachi with laughter seeping into his voice. "Only on certain occasions" said Atayla her voice full of sarcasm.
Atayla's eyes adjusted to the darkness and she realized that this had to be a dream. Itachi was sitting in a chair directly across from her with one leg thrown carelessly over one of the arms and the other just barley touching the floor, a perfect picture of ease. Throw in the fact that Itachi wasn't wearing anything other than a pair of pants, his hair was down and his head thrown back he looked like a fucking sex god to Atayla or in the least a tasty morsel. "What do you want?" asked Atayla her voice shaking from anticipation of what he might say. In a fast motion he was behind her. Itachi put his arms around Atayla drawing her up from behind into a lazy embrace. "You're a smart girl guess." replied Itachi tightening his grip around her. "There's a lot of things I could say and I don't want to guess wrong so just tell me since i'm so very impatient." said Atayla smirking just a little. "I want to fuck you." spoke Itachi in a voice that gave away nothing. "Really well now who says i'll let you?" asked Atayla playing with him just a little. "Come on you shouldn't play games you can't win and besides..." said Itachi sliding a hand away from her and then back into place.
Atayla could feel something cold against her skin and suddenly she had an even greater appreciation for Itachi he had her under his mercy by way of a knife. "...I know what you want." said Itachi finishing his sentence. Atayla felt Itachi slide his tongue along her neck from collar bone to jaw line an action that literally made Atayla drip with desire. "What do you want Atayla?" asked Itachi leading her on to say exactly what he wanted. Atayla felt compelled to answer "I want...you" responded Atayla timidly. Itachi smirked and ran the knife under the strap of her bra and cut it in a way so it fell off. "You want me, what else you didn't finish your sentence." said Itachi trailing the cold knife over Atayla's nipples making them rigid from the contact. "Ohhh Itachi stop teasing. I want you inside me ummm." cried out Atayla moaning as he ran the knife over more of her exposed skin. Atayla had always loved that sort of things after all knives were always fun if used the right way, and right about now it was clear that Itachi new how to work something like this to his advantage.
"Is that so you want me inside you doing what Atayla? You seem to have a habit of not finishing a complete thought. I want to hear you this time." replied Itachi this time cutting off her panties and running the knife along her inner thighs. "I want you inside me, fucking me." answered Atayla her voice shaking. "Really." said Itachi and instead of the knife this time it seemed to have disappeared and his fingers trailed along what he decided now was her hips. He was taunting her. "Damn it Itachi FUCK ME!" shouted Atayla and it may not have been the best choice. She was overcome by the sensation of falling and realized her dream was over.
Atayla opened her eyes and realized that she wasn't on the bed anymore but on the floor and underneath a very surprised Itachi.

Itachi's P.O.V.
Itachi had woken up to something warm curled up against him. He looked down and realized that it was Atayla. Once he realized that the thoughts of what had happened last night came flooding back to him. At first he thought 'Oh fuck great the one fucking time I get drunk I end up sleeping with her.' then suddenly Itachi realized something. They hadn't slept together he figured this lovely tidbit of information out through the fact that he was still wearing pants and Atayla was still wearing what looked like most of her clothes. Another hint was that none of Itachi's more private regions were brushed or sore from any tell tale activities as they would have been had anything taken place.
It was then that he heard a soft moan coming from Atayla accompanied by her saying something that he couldn't make out. This went on two more times before he heard her say something that made the cold, arrogant, and of course snide Itachi blush. "Damn it Itachi FUCK ME!" crooked out a still sleeping Atayla. Itachi felt himself harden and then tense up at the fact that Atayla was indeed dreaming about him. Itachi was fine until he felt Atayla's body twitch and rub against him. Itachi accidentally rolled of the bed with Atayla in tow. Of course what made things worse was that Atayla was now pinned under an aroused Itachi and was now awake.

Normal P.O.V.
Atayla opened her eyes and saw Itachi hovering over her but it was only for a moment. Itachi quickly jumped off of her and slid down against the nearby wall. "What the fuck is going on and why am I on the Fucking floor." asked Atayla staring straight at Itachi. "Um...well nothing happened at all not between us. You and me we just oh ummm I just." replied Itachi who very out of charecteraly was at a loss for words. "God Itachi relax I know I got drunk sorry about last night I know nothing happened. Trust me if something did happen last night and we ended up fucking each other we'd be going on round two right about now since we're both awake.
So just chill okay?" responded Atayla to the look of sheer shock on Itachi's face. Itachi had barely heard a word Atayla had just said because he was to busy staring at her exposed chest. Itachi turned his head and looked away. "It looks like you were hoping for a 'round 2' since that boner of yours isn't something new." said Atayla seductively eyeing Itachi's body and the large bulge in his pants. Itachi just kept his head turned to the side and said "It's not that it's your... maybe you should try to get dressed." "Oh shit sorry." said Atayla pulling her Kimono closed not realizing she had been giving Itachi an eyeful for quite awhile.
It suddenly dawned on Atayla that Itachi had been staring at her assets and she felt the blood rush to her face. "You better leave Itachi I've got a major hangover coming on and in about two minutes i'm going to start breaking stuff so here." said Atayla throwing Itachi his shirt which had been thrown on the floor from last night. "Thanks, sorry about me getting drunk I didn't mean to." replied Itachi wearily as he got up and put on his shirt as he made his way toward the door before being stopped by a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.
"Yo know Itachi if we had spent the night together you'd have a lot more scratches than this." said Atayla running her hands over his chest which was covered in her bite marks and shallow cuts from her nail. Atayla nonchalantly let him go and Itachi kept walking to the door smirking inwardly at what Atayla had said. Right before he reached the door he turned around and said "Atayla if we had spent the night together you wouldn't be able to walk straight right now."
"Yeah stop being so cocky otherwise I might really have to take you for a test ride." replied Atayla smirking at Itachi's changed demeanor knowing that the alcohol must have something to do with it. Without warning Atayla got up and pushed Itachi out of her bedroom and said "Goodnight little boy Itachi." and slammed the door shut. Before Itachi left he heard Atayla shout out "NO LOUD NOISES!" Itachi figured that her slamming the door had made her shout out like that.
Atayla slammed her fist into the wall her head felt like a fucking fog horn had just been blown in her ear and she guessed that she probably looked something like death warmed over right about now. Atayla made her way to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on her face before returning to her bedroom and picking her blankets up off the ground. Atayla then crawled into bed and tried once again to fall asleep. Right before she passed out she remembered that there was that blond guy with the same ugly coat Itachi always wore still in the house. 'Ah whatever like I care it's his friend let him deal with It.' thought Atayla slamming her head on the pillow again before passing out.
Itachi walked into the living room to see the last person that he needed to see right now sitting on the couch. "Hey Itachi looks like you had fun last night now didn't ya" said Deidara. Next to him was a passed out Kisame. "What are you doing here?" asked Itachi angrily. "I'm here to get one of you don't blame me it was the boss' orders. Anyway he wanted one of you to meet the new guy Genji since he'll be the one giving us orders from now on." replied Deidara smirking at Itachi. "Great so just take Kisame and leave i'm not in the mood for you and the others right now and where the fuck is Sasori I thought you guys were always paired together for shit like this." asked Itachi rubbing his throbbing temples.
"He's with Zetsu now on another mission I got off lucky. You, me and Kisame will meet up with them in about a week so don't worry you still have time to hang out with that sweet piece of ass of yours." replied Deidara referring to Atayla. "What the fuck are you talking about?" asked Itachi venom dripping from his tone. "Oh come on don't tell me that there's nothing going on between you and that girl. She was practically hanging on you when I walked into your room this morning Itachi." said Deidara picking up the passed out Kisame and throwing him over his shoulder.
"You really should learn when to shut your mouth Deidara." replied Itachi turning his back on his friend and walking down the hallway to his own room. "Oh like I haven't heard that before." shouted Deidara at Itachi before leaving with Kisame over his shoulder. Itachi walked into his room and flopped onto his bed before passing out himself.
6 hours later...
Atayla's P.O.V.
Atayla woke up to the light seeping into her room from the amount of it that it was about noon. Her head wasn't throbbing anymore. She timidly climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom and peeled off the kimono and undergarments she wore. She took a quick shower and then got redressed in the clothes she had picked up from Yashe's the other day.
She dressed in a black shirt that laced up the front and a short black skirt. She pulled on a pair of boots that laced up along with a pair of plain black fingerless fighting gloves. It was then that the thought struck her. 'Maybe I should go and visit Zuri today.' and with that thought Atayla grabbed her weapons and climbed out the widow making her way through the streets and other obstacles that lead her to the Miko's shrine.

6 hours later...
Itachi's P.O.V.
Itachi woke up with his hangover still there. Itachi walked into the bathroom that he shared with Kisame and wash his face before changing his clothes and walking into the living room. He made some food and then took out his weapons so he could clean them. It was then that he realized that his whole life was pretty fucking dull when there were no mission to go out on for the Akatsuki. Itachi found his thoughts moving bake to last night and Atayla.
It didn't help him that he had also seen her naked and the image was now so pressed into his mind that he could write a book on the way her body had looked. "This has got to fucking stop" mumbled Itachi wondering what he was going do about the situation. Itachi realized that this wasn't going to go away so why did he have to make it go away if he could let it stay and enjoy it for himself. 'What am I thinking I can't sleep with her after last night.' thought the "good" side of Itachi 'Of course you can you pussy. Besides Kisame isn't here so think of all the fun you could have.' replied the "evil" side that was oh so tempting at the moment.
'Fine whatever you're right if I don't i'll go crazy here just thinking about it' answered Itachi giving in and for once without a fight. 'Wow holy shit that was easy' thought the evil side again before going away. 'Now I need some time to think' thought Itachi walking out of the hideout and into a day that was probably going to be just as boring as staying inside until Atayla came back.

Atayla arrived at the shrine in only a few hours not bad for running at top speed and then finding out that her Miko friend was nowhere to be seen. Atayla was just about to walk into the shrine when she felt something hit her in the back of her knees making her fall face first onto the ground. "Lady Zuri! Lady Zuri! Help we have another thief their trying to rob us again!" shouted whatever was keeping her pinned to the ground. "What the hell are you talking about i'm not a fucking thei-...OWW that fucking hurts stop hitting me with that!" shouted Atayla as she felt something coming down hard on her head.
"This is what you get for trying to rob us you selfish evil person!" shouted the familiar voice of Zuri overhead. Atayla managed to push whatever was holding her down on the ground off of her long enough to jump up and push Zuri to the ground all while saying "Quit being a bitch Zuri and give me a proper greeting." Zuri looked up at the figure pinning her to the ground with her own broom and said "Atayla is that you why do you have to be so rough all the time?" Atayla pulled herself off Zuri only to be confronted by a 4 foot tall child kicking her in the shin screaming "YOU HURT LADY ZURI NOW I'M GONNA HURT YOU!" Atayla got in a position to shift out of the way when the kid stopped half-way to her.
"That's enough Ginkgo go prepare tea for our guest." "Yes lady Zuri" replied the young child. As the little girl left them Atayla started to speak. "So where'd you find her." asked Atayla. "She came here trying to rob the shrine and when I caught her she said that she was an orphan with no place to go so as retribution I let her stay here as long as she cleans the shrine." replied Zuri. "Some deal, so what's up with you these days Zuri?" asked Atayla calmly. "What's up well let's see nothing so far, but let's talk inside its cold out here." replied Zuri.
As they walked inside the shrine Atayla saw that the table was already set up for a guest so of course they both sat down and Zuri started the conversation. "Yashe was here awhile ago and told me that you had visited her the other day so how did it go?" asked Zuri. "It went well we even spared a little so what's new with you?" asked Atayla back. "Well I want to ask you about something if you don't mind." replied Zuri. "I don't mind." was Atayla's response. "Good so Yashe tells me that you are interested in a member of the Akatsuki and all I can say is Atayla you are the most arrogant person I have ever meet and good luck, I hope this knocks some sense into you. If that's even possible."
Atayla just stared at her friend before speaking. "Look Zuri who I choose to take to my bed is known of your or Yashe's business. As for what is well I understand your concern but don't worry about me so much and get a guy of your own." Atayla saw Zuri fidget in her seat and realized that there was something that Zuri wasn't telling her something. "Zuri is there something that you want to tell me?" Atayla asked carefully choosing her words. "Well you see that is something that I've been working on. I already have a guy of my own." replied Zuri looking down at the floor in shame.
"Really are you serious well now i'm interested in what's going on so tell me everything. Wait a minute I thought that a shrine maiden couldn't be in any type of carnal relationship without giving up her duties first." replied Atayla slyly. "I know and well that's another reason I have Ginkgo I plan to use her for that." replied Zuri. "WHAT! What kind of person are you forcing a child into child prostitution Zuri I thought that I knew you!" screamed Atayla at the now very scared Zuri. "No I didn't mean that I was going to use her in the relationship. I meant that she will be the one to take over my duties, at least I hope so. That is until I have a daughter of my own." answered Zuri.
"Well alright now that it's explained I guess that I can say congratulations Zuri it's about time you meet some one that you like." said Atayla watching her friend blush at the kind words. Atayla was very happy for her Miko friend after all the girl sitting before was 17 as well and in Atayla's opinion could have anyone that she wanted. Zuri had waist length light purple hair with stunning honey eyes and a petite figure. "So tell me about him." asked Atayla leaning forward in her chair a bit more. "Well his name is Setara and he's very handsome, he favors me as well I think and he lives in the village not to far from here and that's all i'm telling you." replied Zuri getting a smug look on her face.
"Alright then let me tell you about my guy his name is Itachi, he's about our age, and he had long black hair until he cut it so now it's up to here." said Atayla pointing just under her shoulders. "He has red sharigon eyes, a great ass from what I've seen, he's slim but not skinny because he does have muscle, and has a face that well just gets me all hot and bothered, and that's all I think that you want to hear right now." said Atayla finishing her description of Itachi for Zuri. "Is he violent?" asked Zuri. "Almost as much as me." answered Atayla. "I can see why you like him." replied Zuri sighing at Atayla's choice in men.
Just before either of them could say another word the little girl that Zuri called Ginkgo popped her head out from around one of the corners. "Yes Ginkgo what is it?" asked Zuri almost the way a mother would. "I..w..wanted t..t..to see our gu..est" said the child stuttering out of either nervousness or fear. "Well come in and greet her if you want she wont bite at least I don't think so." said Zuri winking at Atayla in good humor.
The child shuffled over like a nervous little mouse and came to stop a foot in front of Atayla. 'Wow do I really scare kids that much?' thought Atayla to herself as she reached out a hand to smooth the child's hair. Just as Atayla's hand touched the child's head Atayla felt a stinging pain in her arm. AS she looked from the child back to a now giggling Zuri Atayla realized that this kid had just bit her. "Ahhh it bites! It bites get it off before I throw her across the room Zuri! And I suppose you think that this is funny Zuri huh!" screamed Atayla as well as she could through gritted teeth.
It was then that the child realized Atayla's arm from its "Jaws of Death" and said "Nice to meet you. You're a pretty lady. Just like lady Zuri. I sorry I jumped on you; you just look like a thief. Your sword is cool can I touch it?" Atayla had a hard time figuring out what the child had said because she spoke so fucking fast but she managed to catch it all more or less, especially the part about her being pretty. Without waiting for a response the child bounded out of the room and outside and proceeded to climb a tree.
"I should have told you that she bites, it's her way of saying hello. She also seems to like weapons very much as well. It's quite strange and she reminds me of a younger you Atayla." said Zuri looking Atayla in the eyes. "Yeah I know what you mean. I just have one question why did you give her the name Ginkgo, it just seems a little odd to me." responded Atayla to Zuri's odd comment.
"You see that child did not have a name when she arrived here and I named her because of the story of the Willow and the Ginkgo. You see the Willow my be beautiful and like a soprano whose image is soft and delicate and the Ginkgo is like an old cow whose image is like a chorus with everyone joining in loud and disorderly but as magnificent as the willow is and how my eyes love to feast upon it my heart goes out to the Ginkgo with all it's sorrow and flaws." answered Zuri looking off into the distance. "That's some metaphor Zuri. But in the end you still named the kid after an ugly tree." responded Atayla. "I guess you're right." replied Zuri looking back to Atayla. With that last comment both Atayla and Zuri started to laugh their hardest at the stupid story of the Willow and the Ginkgo.
They both stopped laughing when they heard the child come back into the room and said "Lady Zuri, Lady Atayla there's someone in the woods training and they are making a lot of noise and throwing these sharp shiny thingys around it's really scary. Can use your sword and slice em up Lady Tay Tay? Please for me?" said the child with puppy dog eyes. "What did this person look like?" asked Zuri running over to the scared child who was almost in tears. "He looked scary and really mean." said the child breaking down into quiet sibs. "It's okay little one we'll go get the big bad man and makes sure he doesn't scare any more little girls okay." said Atayla walking over to the child and kneeling down next to Zuri.
The child only nodded and then Zuri sent her to her room to play for a while. "So want to go check it out?" asked Zuri. "Yeah why not it's probably nothing just someone training but I would want to make sure just in case." replied Atayla shifting her sword off her back. "Yeah lets go." agreed the Miko as they went off into the woods to look for the big bad man that had scared Ginkgo.
About 5 minutes later and halfway to the middle of the woods Atayla noticed that Zuri was having trouble keeping up and just couldn't resist being sarcastic at the moment. "Hey Zuri sure you can move in that priestess outfit of yours?" asked Atayla sarcastically. "Oh just shut up bitch." growled Zuri. Atayla chuckled quietly to herself before saying "Get down!" in a hushed but urgent voice to Zuri. In the clearing not 10 feet away was what had scared Ginkgo and it was someone training with Kunai but it wasn't this that surprised Atayla it was who it was that did. Standing in the clearing was none other than Itachi.

Itachi had seen a little girl run away from the clearing not minutes ago when he once again turned around to hear yet another noise plaguing his concentration. 'Well if they insist on watching me why not give them a show.' thought Itachi skillfully retrieving the Kunai that he had just thrown at a wooden target. Itachi had come out into the woods that surrounded Ishinrou to practice accuracy and get his mind off of Atayla for the day but he kept hearing noises all around him that would make a person cringe and that was what was screwing up his concentration.
Itachi was getting overheated and sweaty fro training so hard all day. He had been in the woods ever since he had left the hideout and had been training for the better part of 5 hours and the sun was just about to set he was getting tired and his clothes were just now every bit as constricting as if he were wearing numerous layers. Itachi pulled his shirt over his head and threw it unto a nearby bush along with his headband.
He carefully rearranged the targets and then stood in the middle of the clearing. He jumped up as he had down so many times in attacks he knew all too well and threw the Kunai he had gripped in his hands. As he twisted to maneuver and hit all the targets he realized he was being watched almost as intently as before could he feel the gaze running over him. That was when he landed perfectly on the ground and looked at each of the targets to find that he had hit every one in the center with perfect accuracy.
He turned to the shrubbery behind him when he heard a rustle come from them as if something was going to jump out at him. He jump at the target behind the bush and grabbed the Kunai lodged in it gripping it ready to strike at whoever was behind the bush. When he turned around again there was no one and much less nothing there only the sound of laughter filled the clearing. Itachi realized it was time to go and retrieved his things and left.

Atayla and Zuri were running so fast that they didn't have time to look behind them and Atayla really hoped that Itachi wasn't following them because she didn't want to have to explain what she and Zuri were doing spying on him while he was training. As the two of them reached the shrine Atayla fell down on the floor rolled over onto her back and laughed at the ceiling. Zuri had been holding her breath almost the whole time that the two of them were watching Itachi train and now that she could finally breathe freely it was like she didn't know how. "Wow Atayla I can see why you like this Itachi he seems like a very good person for you considering that he could probably handle himself in a fight with you as well as the way he takes care of himself." said Zuri cracking up in laughter for the second time that night. "Like I said in the bushes Zuri you can look but you can't have Itachi's all mine and as a matter of fact I don't want you to look at him again you might steal him.
"Yeah like that could ever happen Tay Tay you know I wouldn't do that but I must say he is quite ravishing worthy so for now lets go talk in my room away from the little child." said Zuri guiding Atayla away from Ginkgo because this conversation was already getting to mature for her. When the two of them reached Zuri's room Atayla started to speak for the first time about something other than guys. "Tell me Zuri did you ever regret becoming a shrine maiden?" asked Atayla. "To tell you the truth yes. It gets lonely not being able to live my life freely knowing that my whole life must be devoted to this shrine and nothing else until I find, train, and accept a student and replacement for myself. But now that I have Ginkgo I feel like I can have a chance to live the way I want, and besides Ginkgo has already said that she wants to take my place. I was the replacement Maiden when my mother died it had been decided ever since the day father died in the war so I didn't really have a choice. One day after Ginkgo decided to give up this life or when she dies I hope that maybe i'll have a daughter to take over this place." replied Zuri
"So Atayla tell me do you ever wish that you could go back on the mistakes you've done and change your life?" asked Zuri knowing that she had asked this question to Atayla once before this day and the result had not been good. "Of course there are things that I wish that I could take back people always make mistakes it's only human. I choose not to follow the 'rules of society' and I enjoy it. Zuri I have killed a lot of people and I don't apologize for it. However I've never killed a person that I have even remotely liked, I only kill the people that piss me off. Soldiers aren't that much different from that philosophy they know that every time that they go into battle that they could die. If someone had ever begged me to spare their life I would because I am no god and it is not up to me who lives and who dies." replied Atayla.
"So then why do you kill Atayla?" asked Zuri with that quiet curiosity of hers perking up again. Atayla smirked just a little before narrowing her eyes and saying "I kill because I enjoy death. I revel in the very sensation of their pain it makes me realize how fragile life is and how easy it is to end. And now my friend it is time for me to go." and with that Atayla left the room and said goodbye to Ginkgo before leaving to get back to Ishinrou.

Atayla arrived home soon after that only to find that no one was there. Atayla walked into the house and into her room she threw her stuff in the corner on a chair and then went back into the living room. Atayla walked into the hallway and heard the sound of running water suddenly she realized that Itachi must be home as well. As Atayla went in search for the source of the noise she realized where it was coming from, Itachi's bathroom. Atayla decided in a matter of seconds that Itachi had already seen her naked so why couldn't she sneak a peak at Itachi while he was naked. Atayla's hand slid around the doorknob and opened the door. Itachi had already jumped out of the tub and made a dive for his weapons by the time Atayla had the door all the way open.
Atayla looked Itachi up and down and decided that it had been a very long time since the last time she had gotten laid. Atayla looked over Itachi's body and realized that he must work out a lot to keep his body slim and still have that much muscle. He had a six pack and if that wasn't enough to make her horny Itachi's lower body did. To be perfectly honest Itachi had a pretty big package to say the least and the way it had perked up at the sight of her was a sign that Itachi liked her more than he let on. "Sorry I didn't know that you were here." said Atayla rushing out of the room.
Itachi just stood there even after Atayla had left just staring into space wondering what had just happened. It took him a while to realize that Atayla was checking him out and the moment he did realize it he got hard at the thought. The only problem was that Atayla was still in the room when this happened. Itachi quickly pulled on his clothes and walked into the living room where Atayla was and said "so you're back."
Yeah I guess I am. Sorry I walked in on you I didn't know who was here so I heard a noise and decided to check it out." replied Atayla lying through her teeth. "Whatever." said Itachi dryly sitting down at the table and putting his feet up on the table. "Itachi can I ask you a question." asked Atayla hopping up and sitting down on the table to face Itachi. "..." was Itachi only reply.”I'll take that as a yes. I know about your history who wouldn't and I wanted to ask why did you kill your whole village with no remorse." asked Atayla. Honestly she had always wanted to ask that question since everyone knew that Itachi of the Uchiha clan had killed his whole family but no one really knew why. Atayla had been intrigue by Zuri's question about if she regretted killing people and it made her wonder if other people did when they killed people.
Itachi was blown away by her question but didn't let it show he was surprised that she even had the guts to ask. "I did it to prove my strength. The people of my clan were weak and selfish they deserved death they did the same thing. Never changing, never evolving, and never winning anything. That's why I killed them. I killed them because they were fools." "Such a selfish response it's almost as egotistical and narcissistic as you are." replied Atayla staring him straight in the eye.
Itachi was infuriated at her comment and suddenly felt the anger boil to a point he could not control. He pulled out a kunai and pushed Atayla onto the table with the kunai at her throat and said "Do you have a death wish because you're starting to get on my nerves girl. What I do is none of your concern unless you want to die." "Someone asked me something today they asked if I ever regret killing people and when I said no they asked why, do you know what I said. I told them because I love death and that I thrive on it, I told them that I liked to kill so if you're going to threaten me make your threat better by actually scaring me." said Atayla forcing the kunai in his hand to cut her just under her collar bone and just above her breast before saying "You and me are the same Itachi so nothing you do will surprise me."
Itachi was surprise by her response and got off her letting her sit up. What Atayla had just done surprised him and made him realize that she was right they were exactly the same. That was something that made him aroused just thinking about that the one person he couldn't stand was the one person that he wanted to fuck Atayla sat up and jumped off the table and said "Itachi you really have to work on your people skills if you ever want to get a girlfriend at your age you shouldn't be concerned about stupid things like this loosen up and start acting like every other horny mutt your own age. Now if you don't mind i'm going the bar to get wasted I hope you have a nice night."
Atayla felt something slid around her wrist and hold her in place, "What is it Itachi?" asked Atayla. Itachi it was either now or never if he wanted to fuck Atayla so he decided to swallow his pride. "If you don't mind I'd rather fuck you while you're sober" was Itachi's answer. Atayla's jaw literally hit the floor and all she could think was 'Wow' at what Itachi just said. Not only did he just shallow his pride but he wanted to fuck her and that was something to 'Wow' about for sure.
"I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that. I think I just heard you say something crazy." replied Atayla. "Atayla you heard what I said but just in case it shocked you that much i'll repeat myself. I want you to be sober tonight because I want you to remember everything that I do to you tonight. I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk straight." replied Itachi. Atayla turned around so that she could look at him when she said something. Itachi had the look of either anger or extreme control across his perfect features. Atayla had had enough sexual encounters to realize that Itachi was trying to hold himself back. "You should have said something in the first place instead of wasting my time. I would have fucked you the first day we met, sometimes you act like such a blonde." said Atayla sitting down in Itachi's lap.
Itachi's response was a smirk. In one quick motion Itachi pushed Atayla up and had her pinned up against a wall. "Such a bold move for such a little boy." said Atayla joking. "My names Itachi you should remember it, you'll be screaming it for most of the night" replied Itachi crushing Atayla's lips with his own. Atayla could barely move after hearing him say that probably because it was the last thing that anyone would expect him to say. It made Atayla wet when she heard him say that. She was jolted back into reality when Itachi's lips pressed against hers. Itachi's tongue traced Atayla's lips and without warning delved inside her mouth. Atayla couldn't help but moan at the sweet pressure between her lips.
She ran her tongue over Itachi's and the two of them desperately fought for contol of the kiss. Itachi ran his tongue over the roof of her mouth and then lightly over hers again earning him another moan. Without expecting it Atayla broke their kiss and turned her head the other way. Atayla wrapped her legs around Itachi's waist and pulling him closer. While doing this Atayla kicked off her boots and let them clatter to the floor. Itachi almost screamed when he felt Atayla's leg around his waist and then tighten around him. Atayla could feel Itachi's erection pressed against her and thought about how he would feel inside of her. Itachi's lips moved to Atayla's neck biting down and causing her to scream as he broke the skin. Blood dripped down her neck from where Itachi had bit her.
Atayla ran her hands underneath Itachi's shirt feeling the cool lean muscle under it. Itachi pulled away from her neck and let her pull his shirt off. Atayla bent her head forward enough to leave a bite mark on his chest. Itachi pushed her back up against the wall and slid his tongue into her ear he nibbled on the delicate lobe. He ran his hands over Atayla's shirt and pulled at the strings keeping it closed. When he was half way done he pulled it open and her breasts sprang free. Atayla felt him take one nipple in between his tongue and teeth and bite it gently. She felt him roll the other one between his fingers. Atayla was getting tired of being pressed up against a wall and said "Itachi maybe we should take this to the bed. I would hate it if Kisame came back and interrupted us while we were rolling around fucking on the floor.” Itachi only growled in response and without warning pulled her away from the wall and placed his hands under her bottom to support her as he made his way towards the bedroom. Atayla pulled away from him as they were in her bedroom.
She removed the rest of her shirt and laid down on the bed waiting for Itachi. Itachi pressed himself against her letting her feel his hard on. He ran his hand under her shirt and yanked it away leaving Atayla in only her panties. Atayla looked at him and smirked loving the effect she had on him. She felt him press a hand against her and say with a strained and husky voice "What do you want?" Atayla couldn't resist being sarcastic right now and said "I don't know what you mean, Itachi you're scaring me i'm only a little girl." she added a fake child voice in for the full effect. Itachi only smirked and said "Fine i'll do it my way then" Itachi's hands wandered up to Atayla's panties and ripped them off her. Atayla loved the way Itachi was right now and loved it even more when he pinned her wrist above her head. Itachi was using one hand to hold Atayla's down and his other one dwindled down in between her thighs and rubbed against her clit causing her to moan. Atayla and Itachi stayed in eye contact the whole time. Itachi smirked as she tried to free her hands from his grip and said "Wet for me already this is going to be fun" with that Itachi dipped a finger into Atayla's already dripping pussy. Atayla moaned out and said "More!" almost screaming at Itachi. He complied to her request and added 2 more fingers to the mix and started to maneuver them in and out of Atayla.
Atayla moaned at the contact and a thin film of sweat covered her body. Itachi's eyes locked with hers as he fingered her harder. Atayla felt like she was about to burst and then she heard Itachi laugh softly as he pulled his fingers out of her and licked her juices off of them. Atayla was past horny and pissed at the same time. She had been so close to cumming and Itachi wanted to tease her, well two could play at that game. Atayla used her leverage to flip their positions. Itachi's hands let go of Atayla's wrist. Atayla looked down at him and slowly reached a hand down in between them. Her hand stopped at his belt and slowly she undid it along with his pants. "How do you expect to keep me under you if i'm not pinned down?" asked Itachi his cockiness still there. "With what i'm going to do to you, you wont want to move." replied Atayla matter of factly.
Atayla had finished undoing his pants and pulled them off along with his black boxers. Atayla kissed Itachi and then moved her lips across his chest moving downwards and tracing the muscles of his abs with her tongue. Atayla took the head of Itachi's cock in her mouth briefly before puling away and saying "You taste really good Itachi.” Atayla moved her mouth and licked the underside of Itachi's cock from base to tip with the tip of her tongue. She took the head into her mouth again and slowly pushed hiss cock further into her mouth. Itachi was in heaven right now and was breathing erratically from Atayla's movements. One of his hands buried in the sheets of what used to be his bed and the other tangled in her hair keeping her in place. Atayla heard Itachi speak something that made her even more aroused "Suck...” Atayla was horny from Itachi's request and complied to it but not before moving a hand down in between her thighs and rubbing her pussy.
Atayla sucked Itachi hard and before long she heard him say "Come on suck me off Atayla you know you want to taste me when I cum.” Hearing Itachi talk like that made Atayla loose what little self control that she had. She dipped three of her own fingers inside of her wet pussy and as her head bobbed up and own on Itachi's cock she fingered her pussy furiously trying to get off. Itachi watched Atayla finger herself and got even more hard watching the young woman. Atayla gave one last suck and Itachi cummed inside her mouth. Atayla moved her mouth to the head of his cock wanting to taste him. While still fingering herself Atayla pumped Itachi hard trying to get all of his cum. Itachi loved how dirty Atayla was and that's what got him off. The taste of Itachi made Atayla herself cum, hard. She finished lapping up Itachi as she felt her own juices running down her inner thighs and wrist as well. Itachi watched as Atayla came up to his face and kiss him hard. Itachi could taste himself inside her mouth.
Atayla broke the kiss and brought her hand to her mouth. Itachi watched as she licked her cum off her fingers and wrist. "If you wanted to get off that bad you should have just asked me" said Itachi. "You have a habit of not finishing what you start." replied Atayla slyly. "Oh really!" said Itachi grabbing Atayla and pulling her under him. "We'll see about that" said Itachi kissing her roughly before moving his tongue across her nipples and then down towards her stomach. Atayla had never wanted any man as much as she did now. Itachi had lit a fire that coiled in her stomach and wouldn't go away. She wanted his hands and lips everywhere at once and when she felt his tongue lap lightly at her clit she couldn't help but buck her hips up.
Itachi placed his hands on her hips so she couldn't move them. Then he sucked on the lips of Atayla's pussy. Atayla felt like she was going to scream at the delicious contact. Itachi parted the lips of Atayla's pussy with his tongue and then slipped his tongue inside of her. With every action he made his lower lip always rubbed up against her clit and on the third time she screamed out in pure ecstasy. Itachi ran his tongue along the dripping wet walls of her pussy and sucked hard on the outer lips. Itachi found a place inside of her that made her scream. Atayla couldn't help but thrust her hips upward when he found that place inside of her. Itachi started doing all kind of crazy things to her clit while he used his lips to suck on the pulsating pink lips between her thighs. Itachi used his tongue to ground Atayla into submission, he wouldn't let up as he ran his tongue inside of her mercilessly. Atayla's hands came and buried themselves in his hair so that she could keep him right here he was. Itachi gave one quick hard thrust with his tongue and that was all Atayla needed to cum. Itachi drank up all of her juices and came back up to her face to kiss her.
The two of them, despite having orgasms already, were still very horny. Itachi's hands came to rest on her thighs pushing them apart and Atayla's came to place around his neck. "Itachi you better plan on fucking me otherwise I'm going to kill you for teasing me like this." said Atayla spreading her legs. "I'm going to have to teach you how to use your mouth for things other than sarcasm." replied Itachi. "I already showed you I know how to use my mouth in more ways than one." replied Atayla back. With that said Itachi parted Atayla's thighs and in one swift movement pressed deep inside her pussy. Atayla gasped at the slow friction and couldn't help but say "Come on Itachi we both know you can fuck me harder than that.”
Itachi raised an eyebrow and thrusted as hard as he could into Atayla causing her to scream and scratch at his back in painful pleasure. Feeling him do that nearly pushed Atayla over the edge. Itachi started to fuck Atayla at a steady and slow pace and then slowly he picked up the speed. Atayla clenched her knees at Itachi's hips. After a few more thrusts by Itachi Atayla let a feral growl roll off of her lips. Itachi moaned out when he felt Atayla's inner muscles clench around his cock and when he felt Atayla throw her legs around his waist and thrust back at him he almost died right then and there. Atayla wasn't content with lying still and letting Itachi do all the work she started thrusting just as hard right back at him. After awhile Atayla's legs started to shake and her knees clenched his hips even tighter.
After a few more of these motions Atayla cummed and groaned as she felt Itachi do the same. Her nails raked his back making it bleed. Itachi's fingers dug into Atayla's hips and gave one last thrust as he cummed and his hot seed filled her making her scream even louder. Atayla laid under Itachi gasping and scratching trying to ride out her orgasm. Itachi gripped at her hips and continued thrusting even through his own orgasm. When the two of them regained their composure Atayla flipped their positions once again. "What are you still hungry for more?" asked Itachi jokingly. "Of course besides if we'd stop right now I'd still be able to walk straight tomorrow." replied Atayla moving into a comfortable position on top of Itachi.
She began to lower herself on top of Itachi's cock. Itachi thrusted himself up causing Atayla's legs to spread even wider. She fell forward placing a hand on either side of Itachi's head. The both of them moaned out at the new position. Atayla moved her hips slowly rocking them on top of Itachi's. Itachi's hands came up to grip at Atayla's hips moving them into a pace that was fast enough for the both of them. Atayla bounced up and down hard on Itachi's cock and the both of them cummed quickly on each other. Atayla's hands gripped in the sheets and closed her eyes tight as she felt Itachi explode inside of her. Itachi thrusted up and felt Atayla's muscle clench around him in sweet ecstasy. Atayla pulled herself off of Itachi and rolled over onto her side. Atayla was tired and didn't care about cute little caresses and all that other shit people did after sex. The whole idea of soft touches and kisses made her sick.
Sex was sex cut and dry that's all there is to it. Atayla also was the kind of woman that got what she needed and left it at that, she wasn't big on relationships. In fact Atayla looked at sex from a guy's point of view and you could count on the fact that most times Atayla would be the first one to leave in the morning. She was the kind of girl that lived her own life, one that held almost no commitment to anyone but herself, partly because the only person she trusted was herself. Itachi looked over at the girl at his side and asked "What got you acting so frigid girly?" asked Itachi staring up at the ceiling. "What am I putting you off?" asked Atayla sarcastically.
"Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but if you had put me off in any way Atayla why would I have fucked you, don't act like such a blonde." Said Itachi using her words against her. "Stop being a bitch and go to sleep. I'm tired and if you want me to have the energy to get up and fuck you tomorrow again then I need sleep." replied Atayla rolling over and curling up against Itachi's chest. Itachi just smirked and then very slowly went to sleep looking forward to what was going to happen tomorrow morning.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like it I started the day I came back from my vacation well all the parts except for the lemon that was finished before I left. Thank you to all my friends and flamers you inspire me in ways I can't explain. Thanks the most to Zuri the Shrine Maiden one of my best friends and my Muse I love you so much and I hope you like this chapter and your part in it. Yashe you are the best in everything you do I hope your knee gets better so I can kick your ass in karate as soon as I can. To all my wonderful reviewers you guys rock. Oh and one more thing I have to save is that this fic is halfway done since the last chapter didn't count since it was an author's note this is the real chappy 5 and yes that means that there will be 10 chapters before I start my new ficcy which will also include me and Itachi because I'm such a bitch like that. Oh and to everyone that doesn't like it SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCKER! That's all for the ranting I promise. Okay I lied JUMP IN FRONT OF A FUCKING BUS AND KILL YOURSELVES- A NOTE TO ALL FLAMERS.
See you in the Shadows...
Atayla the Maiden of Darkness