Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Meet Your Match ❯ Mindblowing ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Hey guys sorry that I haven't been writing lately but hey this is what happens when people don't review. Now maybe you've learned your lesson the hard way. So now that me say this before I start for everyone that doesn't like my ficcy please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up about it because I really could care less about what you think about my story so lay off and get laid since that's obviously what all you angry fucks need.
To the pleasure of my fans I finally found someone to become my Beta or should I say Omega since Chaelly's an egotist over here but that's beside the point. Besides being called Chaelly her name is also The Almighty Zuri so fuck off because she wants to say something now.
Zuri-BOW DOWN TO ME, USELESS MORTALS. I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN. I WILL SMITE YOU. SMITE! SMITE! SMITE! WORSHIP ME! I DEMAND A SACRIFICE. BUILD ME A MIGHTY TEMPLE. - Random Villagers- All hail the mighty Zuri. Give us your guidance, oh wise one, oh Zuri sensei sama chan wei mookie mookie I have but one question. Will god grant me a pony? Zuri- GIVE ME A COOKIE! I WANT THE WORLD'S GREATEST COOKIE! I WILL GROW SO LARGE I CAN CONQUER THE WORLD BY SITTING ON IT! ENOUGH! CEASE YOUR WORSHIP, CULT, SOMTHING OR OTHER. I MUST RETREAT TO MY SANCTUARY WHERE I WILL PLOT MY PLANS TO PLUNGE THE WORLD INTO ANARCHY! YAHA! CHANT FOR MY DEPARTURE! CHANT I SAY! MOO HAHA MOO HAHA! CHAAAANNNTTTT OR BE CONDEMNED! Tay-O...Kay...then Zuri you're just an editor. I hope you know that. Zuri-I WANNA BE AN OMEGA POWER RANGER! HUA! YAY! Tay-That's it! Off to Brookhaven hospital with you. Zuri- You mean I don't get paid either? Pfft... o well ...zen... Adios my adoring fans! Atayla- That's right...GET LOST and stop hogging the spotlight. I don't wanna have to write two lemons in this chapter. Zuri-I apologize, master TayTay. Tay-That's right... now get lost. Zuri- Yes, master.

The Next Mourning...
Itachi woke up with quite a surprise. As he rolled over in bed he realized that he couldn't when he looked down he could see why. Atayla had decided that sometime while he was sleeping to press up against him, wrap an arm around his chest, and shove a hand down his pants. What a surprise indeed.
As Itachi tried to move out of the bed Atayla's hand brushed against his member making it as well as him stiffen.
From behind him Atayla pressed up against him even harder except this time he could feel that the kimono she had on last night was still open since he could fell hard nipples and breasts molding themselves into his back.
Atayla was awake and had been even before he had been. Besides this Atayla found it funny that Itachi thought she was sleeping and thought 'Honestly what kind of people do you know that get their hand down someone's pants in their sleep that's like thinking someone like me can” accidentally" grope someone.
God what a dipshit!' "You're awake" growled a husky voice from the body in front of her. Atayla resisted the urge to say 'No ya think' and instead said "Well duh retard you must be pretty sped not to wonder why a sleeping person would be fondling you."
"It's funner to think that if you can do that in your sleep what else you can do. Especially with what you say when you're dreaming, I think it went something like this 'ahhhhmuhamuhamuhauhhhhhyuuhahhh oh god harder harder come on come and get me ahhhahhhduumuuhagahhhfaahhhh' or something like that. It either sounds like you're a dieing deer or you're getting fucked by one."
"You asshoooooooooole I don't talk in my sleep!" shouted Atayla. "Well hey if you can get your hand down my pants in your sleep you must be having some interesting dreams." replied Itachi rolling over with her hand still between his legs.
Atayla looked at him and decided that maybe they would have time for another go around. Itachi carefully grabbed her hand and pulled it out of his pants.
"You're no fun meany." pouted Atayla. "Oh I'm tons of fun you just have to know how to play with me that's all." whispered Itachi as he licked the lobe of her ear. "Really then how about this." asked Atayla flipping him over and gently running her tongue across his lips and then nibbling on the lower one.
Atayla could feel his member awakening under her hips as she rocked them over his. No sooner then this even started getting fun there was a crash in the room and a gasp from Atayla's maid Miru.
"I'm so sorry Miss Atayla I didn't mean to barge in I was only bringing what you told me too and oh my god I didn't know that you had company I'm so very very very sorry." stammered out the frightened girl who had just seen a very shocking sight indeed.
Itachi exchanged glances with Atayla and slowly removed himself from underneath her. "It's alright Miru I don't mind but could you clean up the mess." said Atayla pointing at the floor and the remains of what was supposed to be her breakfast.
'Damnit that's something I should have remembered great another reason why I'm a retard just wonderful.' thought Atayla as she heard a voice shout from the hall.
"Hey Miru what are you doing in here this isn't even your route. Miru where are you. Oh here you are what...are...you...doing...in...her-...OH MY GOD UCHIHA-SAMA AND THE NEW MAID OH MY GOD!" shouted the frightened girl bowing down on her knees as a symbol of respect for Itachi as a member of the Atkatsuki.
Itachi looked at Atayla and mouthed the words 'New Maid' and snickered at the thought of how telling this girl that she was a maid helped her find where his room was.
"Tahra what are you talking about Atayla-sama isn't a new maid she-..." replied Miru before being cut of by the blue haired woman.” Miru shut up and bow its Uchiha-sama he'll kill you." hissed the woman. "Miss Atayla wouldn't let that happen." hissed Miru right back. 'Look's like she's got some spunk in her.' thought Atayla as she watched the scene progress.
Itachi just watched as the two young maids fought over whether or not Atayla was a maid sleeping with and Atkatsuki member.
"Would you stop using honorithics on a maid. God Miru I showed her to Uchiha's room last night because he requested her for the night." spoke the blue haired woman again her red eyes boreing into Miru's green ones. Atayla saw this and resisted the urge to shout 'MERRY CHRISTMAS'.
"Alright than Tahra if that's true then why are they in this room. Or should I say why are they in Miss Atayla's room instead of his. It's because all Atkatsuki members get their own room and since like I've been saying from the beginning Miss Atayla isn't a maid and is an Atkatsuki member you're wrong and I'm right twenty points for MiMi-cahn!" shouted the girl jumping up and down like a little girl.
Itachi and Atayla exchanged glances. Atayla smirked trying to hold in a laugh that was just building up at the present situation.
At that point Atayla decided to step in and say "Listen Tahra I'm not a maid I'm a member of the Atkatsuki I just got mere yesterday and I wanted to find Uchiha's room because...well...I think that part you can put together for yourself."
Miru, Itachi, and Atayla watched as the girl's face went blank and then finally after processing all this information realized something. "OH MY GOD I'M SO VERY SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE A MEMBER PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" shouted the girl bowing down to show respect.
"See I told you so." whipped out Miru sticking her tongue out. To Itachi this whole thing left him feeling forgotten about since the whole focus of the conversation was about Atayla.
Just as he finished pondering this he realized that the glass and spilled food from earlier had been cleaned up. Just as the two maids were leaving the room a shout came from the hallway.
"Tahra where the fuck are you come on this isn't funny." and then the voice stopped at the door as whoever it was stepped into the room. Atayla recognized that green hair as that to be Saei's the other young girl she had meet last night.
The girl stopped short once she saw the two people on the bed and screamed "OH MY GOD UCHIHA-SAMA AND THE NEW MAID I'M SO SORRY TO BARGE IN LIKE THIS!" Itachi and Atayla looked at each other it was then that Atayla fell of the bed laughing and crying at the scene. "hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" was the only sound from Atayla at this point.
"Come on Saei time to go." said both Miru and Tahra in unison dragging her out of the room and closing the door on their way out.
All Itachi could say was 'Wow' at this point but at the present time he felt it wasn't very appropriate to say at a time like this.
Atayla got up of the floor and stood up. "I wonder what's for breakfast?" said Atayla spacing out for a moment before looking at Itachi and saying "Well where were we?" asked Atayla.
"Right about here said Itachi getting off the bed and grabbing Atayla as he slammed her against the wall. "Well I'm glad you're feisty in the morning it's more fun this way." said Atayla watching him as he stepped back for a moment and eyed her body up and down. "What are you doing?" asked Atayla suddenly breaking his concentration.
"I'm thinking of how you would look in a maid's outfit." said Itachi wearing that trademark smirk of his. Atayla blushed and looked away. It was rare that she ever felt embarrassed but with the way Itachi was looking at her it was hard not to.
"Well Itachi it seems this will have to wait until later because I really do have things to do and I can't fuck on an empty stomach. I need my energy after all. Besides that you should go back to your room since knowing how maids are this whole escapade will be all over the hideout soon." replied Atayla looking at him.
"Yeah I should go. What if they ask what's going on what do you want me to say?" asked Itachi with that devilish smirk of his.
"Well Itachi..." spoke Atayla pressing against him.” I bet that those friends of yours already know about me after all it's only expected that you would talk about how good I am in bed and besides that Genji already knows since I wanted to freak him out. But tell them whatever you want just make sure that they know that just because we fuck doesn't mean that I wouldn't kill you is I had to."
Itachi looked at her eyes and saw that she wasn't joking and smirked again and said "Well I already knew that." With those words he left and the only after thought that came to Atayla was "What's for breakfast."

Itachi found his way back to his room only to find when he opened the door Sasori and Kisame lounging across his bed waiting for him to get back. "Hey retard what's up?" asked Kisame staring at Itachi. Who still wasn't wearing any shirt since he had left it in Atayla's room.
"Don't tell me you were spending the night with that foul mouthed bitch that Kisame told me about." said Sasori looking at Itachi. "I don't think who I fuck really concerns you unless maybe you're jealous that I get to fuck her." replied Itachi coldly in his regular monotone.
"Really Itachi like a million other maids here can't do what she can do just leave it and take a maid instead at least they don't bite back if you're not nice." spoke Sasori staring at him.
"She's not like the maids Sasori she enjoys it and sometimes it's fun to get bitten back." replied Itachi. "We have to leave in an hour we've got a mission so hurry up and take a shower you smell like sex and its distracting me." said Kisame walking out of the room with Sasori. "Yeah and good morning to you to muffin." mumbled Itachi once they left.

Atayla walked into the bathroom and stripped herself of her mutilated kimono. 'I guess silk and rain really don't go together after all' thought Atayla as she stepped into the shower.
The warm water felt good and loosened up her stiff muscles. Just as Atayla stared to relax she heard a sound from the other room.
Quickly she got out of the shower and grabbed a towel just in time too. The door was ripped off its hinges by none other than Deidara who look at Atayla and said "Damn looks like I missed my chance to see you naked." and pouted.
From behind him Atayla could see Zetsu, or as she liked to call him now Cupcake, sulking around in her room. "What do you want?" asked Atayla wrapping the towel tighter around her dripping wet body.
"We are going on a mission! Yay! You're with us now TayTay-chan." shouted Deidara enthusiastically. 'Oh my god this guy has to be on drugs. Who does this guy remind me of?' pondered Atayla for a moment before coming up with the answer that this guy was exactly like Zuri in so many ways.
"I hope you're going to fix that door." replied Atayla numbly looking from him to cupcake. "Maybe later. So anyway we have to get going in about an hour so hurry up and get ready because we'll be leaving as soon as we can." answered Deidara.
"O...kaaaaaaaaaaaay...then...I'll just be showing you the door now. I'll be ready in five.
Atayla emerged from her room five minutes later in her regular battle gear and her sword strapped to he back as she breezed past them and out towards the entrance of the hideout.
Deidara and Zetsu watched as Atayla turned around and asked "Where are we going and what are we doing once we get there?"
"Just follow us and try to keep up girl or we might just leave you." snapped Zetsu harshly.
"Yeah yeah yeah. Just shut up and worry about yourself. I'll be fine after all I kicked your ass once before so if I were you I'd shut my mouth Cupcake." replied Atayla using her new name for Zetsu.
"We're going to go get a scroll from some fancy aristocrat's estate." replied Deidara answering Atayla's question from before and then shutting up after he saw the look he was getting from Zetsu.
After this short little intermission of sorts Zetsu took off with Deidara and Atayla traveling after him.
After about 2 hours of running and running and then more running Atayla figured out where they were going by the surrounding area and decided to voice her perspective.
"We going to the Hinokue estate right?" ask Atayla breaking the silence that surrounded the three ninjas. "Yeah how did you know?" asked Deidara. 'Well it's the only place around here worth stealing from...retard' thought Atayla.
"I've been there before." replied Atayla. Yeah she had been there before she had been trained there a lot by Siku, the people of the estate were the people that had sent her on the mission that had almost killed her after Siku died. Besides that little tidbit of info Zuri's shrine was about 5 minutes from the town that they were going to.
They ran in silence for about 10 more minutes before Atayla stopped. Despite not really caring Deidara and Zetsu stopped and looked around for the enemy they thought Atayla stopped for.
"We can't go this way they'll see us and they'll be all over us before we have a chance to even move." said Atayla flatly. "Then what do you expect us to do then girl?" asked Zetsu his voice full of venom and distaste for Atayla.
"We have to go around to the east there are no guards there since that part of the estate has been burned and is falling apart now." hissed Atayla back starting to take off again.
"How do you know that?" asked Deidara wondering how she knew something like that. "Why wouldn't I know that after all I'm the one that set it." replied Atayla with a smirk that made Deidara's blood run cold.
As the three arrived at the decrepit part of the building Atayla stopped and said "Cupcake stay out here and take care of any of the guards." said Atayla. "Why do I have to stay out here?" questioned Zetsu getting pissed off at the Cupcake joke.
"Because Cupcake...you're the only one that will blend in with the shrubbery." replied Atayla a little too sweetly before walking into the crumbling building, Deidara at her heels. "Fucking bitch." mumbled Zetsu under hi breath when he knew that she was out of earshot.
Inside the burnt part of the building, that amazingly still had a roof and most of its walls, she told Deidara to wait a second. Deidara watched as she moved towards a door leading from the burnt portion of the house to the main building where the scroll was supposed to be.
Atayla moved towards the door and started to make hand signs before letting chakra emanate from her body and through the door.
After about a minute Atayla turned around and looked at Deidara. "There are about 25 guards throughout the whole house, give or take the ones that are probably screwing with the aristocrat's daughters. Can you lure them back here and then go and get the scroll?" asked Atayla.
"Yeah no problem Tay-chan but I have one problem where is the scroll?" asked Deidara. "The scroll will be at the other side of the house it's in the house's master's office and you wont even have to work for it since apparently the so called master of the house has no idea how valuable the scroll is since it's sitting on display instead of under guard." replied Atayla moving towards the door.
"Yeah I can get it. You want to take care of all the guards thought that seems like a lot to handle." stated Deidara. "Don't worry about it just get the scroll and leave I have places to go after this." said Atayla thinking about her upcoming visit with Zuri after this.
"How will we know if you killed them all and got away?" asked Deidara questioning her one last time. "The fire works of course!" and with that final note Atayla threw open the doors and stepped out into the hallway, sword drawn, and ready to kick some ass.
"GO!" was what Deidara heard as he took off to lure the rest of the guards to Atayla. Atayla moved as if having such a big sword was no burden at all wielding it as if it weighed 1 pound instead of 100.
Atayla took care of the two guards that were guarding the door with little effort. All she did was swing the sword in one clean swipe across their bodies and they lay on the floor sputtering and burning out. Atayla felt something fly past her and land at her side. "Wow." was all that Deidara could say as he looked over her handiwork.
Then Atayla heard the sounds of people coming closer and told Deidara to go get the scroll and then leave with Zetsu. Atayla stopped moving as she became surrounded on all sides by twenty-something guards. "Get the ninja!" "Don't let them get any further into the estate!" "Move I want to kill her!" was what most of them shouted at each other.
"Now now boys play nice with each other because I won't." replied Atayla as they closed in. "Well I guess there's no point talking to retards." said Atayla. Atayla wanted to fight all of these guys and then torch the place after what these people had done to her. they had hired her and then sent her into a situation that had almost killed her and they did it on purpose to get rid of one of Siku's students.
Atayla found out later that they wanted to kill her because Siku had refused to take Hinokue's son on as a student. So of course as angered as Hinokue was he sent Atayla to that destitute, decrepit, smoldering pit of ash knowing that she wouldn't come back.
To bad she did. Life's a bitch. When Atayla came back she made sure to get revenge by trying to kill Hinokue and burning down his house. Whatever though this time she wouldn't fail.
Atayla finished her hand signs and called out "Forbidden Genjutsu: Inner Sanctum!" Suddenly it was as if the whole environment changed from an aristocrat's house into a barren wasteland of pure decay. The soldiers cursed when they found that they couldn't move.
Then they screamed when they saw what was holding them to the ground, dead hands. The ground was covered it rotting, reeking, decayed bodies whose stench hung in the air like a sick perfume of death.
Atayla watched the whole scene from what could be perceived as a huge distorted tree of sorts one of which was ripe with blood and flesh hanging and dripping from it's limbs like some sort of shrine for the lifeless souls that inhabited this plane of sorrow.
Atayla laughed at how the soldiers tried to struggle at the hands holding them to the ground in an iron grip. "LET US GO YOU FUCKING BITCH!" one of the men screamed as the others writhed in agony when the nails of the tormented bodies holding them clawed into their legs.
"Now this won't do at all how can I think with all this noise." said Atayla snapping her fingers and jumping down from her branch on the tree. It was like a magic switch when Atayla had snapped because the men that had seemed so rowdy and vile before couldn't seem to find their voice.
"Now that's better." replied Atayla to their utter silence. "I bet you're wondering what I'm doing well I'll tell you you're going to become ghouls like thses creatures you see before you. It will only hurt a little and then you'll be immortal forever in this forgotten place that only I can bring into this world through my mind.
Atayla walked closer to the men and then went around them in a circle over to the other side of them so that she could sit down once again on the branches of her favorite tree.
It seemed for a moment the environment around them changed and for that moment the putrid barren landscape was gone and replaced by green fields and clean pure air, but it was only for a moment.
Atayla looked at the men and said "Now I'm bored playing with you I think it's time to end this so I can get on with my night." With that Atayla waved her hand in a dismissive gesture and as if the ghouls were under her control they started to tear at the skin of their captives ripping open the fresh wounds and letting the blood soak into the ground of flesh and death.
Atayla gave them back their voices just so she could hear them scream as they died in vain never having any true purpose or meaning.
Atayla watched in glee as the ghouls killed all of the pesky little soldiers with ease and savage cruelty. She ended the genjutsu and found herself back in the estate with no ghouls and no screaming men.
Surrounding her in a circle were all the men except by this time they were all dead. One of Siku's most important lessons that he had ever taught Atayla was how to show people the things that they fear most and exploiting weak minds so long as you didn't fool yourself with an illusion.
The men had seen what they feared and their minds thought it was real in the end they became crazed and thinking that they were all ghouls started to kill each other, but it didn't matter now Atayla's job was done.
That genjutsu used a massive amount of Chakra and almost drained her energy to the point of exhaustion but she kept moving slowly at first nimbly moving over the corpses and then running fat through the halls looking for more people.
It seemed that all the sleeping people had been awakened and had left the compound in fear. Atayla couldn't help but be a little disappointed that she didn't get to toy around with anyone else for the night.
Atayla heard footsteps drawing closer to her and she turned around to she the one person she wanted to play with right no Hinokue.
"Wh...wh...what...ar..are-...you..doing h..-he..-hee...here" stammered the scared man who looked to be about in his mid-forties and looked like he was about seventy with his gray hair and shallow complexion topped off with cold eyes that saw the young woman standing in front of him.
"Well well well if it isn't Hinokue remember me I'm the person you tried to kill. To bad for you it didn't work out so good for you after all because as you can see I'm still very much alive." Hinokue looked like he had seen a ghost.
"You aren't supposed to be alive I thought with the fire that you had come back to haunt my family but I see now that you had survived that place only to come back and kill me." whispered Hinokue as if someone was strangling the life out of him.
"Yeah well that's a lovely idea you have there but I have to say that I'm no ghost but if I was I would've killed you by now." replied Atayla drawing closer to the man. "Don't come any closer or I'll kill you, you demon bitch." hissed the old man pulling out a katana and pointing it at Atayla.
"Pathetic. You think that can kill me? Did you see what I did to your men, god you must be a complete idiot or really really brave to confront. Even then bravery is just plain foolishness in the face of an advacery that you know that you can't defeat." stateed Atayla still advancing on the frightned man.
"No it's called pride, somthing you don't have if you still hold a grudge after all this time. You have no pride because you are slowly driving yourself insne over a little thing like this so why don't you just leave and reclaim what you've lost. Maybe even a shred of humanity will be returned to you by sparing my life." cried out the hysterical man.
"Hah! I'm insane. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results time and time again. You think that you can kill me just like you thought the last time I showed up here and look at you now you're scared shitless over me. AS for humanity, I lost that a long time ago and it ain't coming back no matter what I do or what I say. Besides that you called me a demon just five minutes ago and now you're telling me that if I spare you I'll suddenly be someone's patron saint. Well Bullshit." screamed Atayla.
The man remained silent waiting for certain death now as Atayla moved closer, stalking him like a feral beast that craved blood. "You're not worth killing you fool." hissed Atayla before moving out into the night like a true demon of mayhem and death that the man said she had become.
Before leaving to her new destination Atayla took one last look at the estate where she had been tricked years ago. Atayla made hand signs for the last time that night and in one fluid motion a line of scorched earth aflame with jutsu chakra made a bee line for the house. She turned and walked away.
"3,...2...1...BOOM!" screamed out Atayla turning around at the exact moment that the jutsu blew up the building. "Ha ha ha I wonder if the fool got out in time. Doesn't matter now he can burn in torment for the rest of his miserable days for all I care." mused Atayla walking away.
Deep in the woods Zetsu and Deidara stopped running as the sound of an explosion hit their ears. "Ha ha I win Zetsu she did survive." "Shut up retard." snarled Zetsu angry at the fact that he lost the bet with Deidara.
He didn't know what was worse losing or having to be called 'Cupcake' for the rest of the night.

Itachi glared at the ground. Him, Kisame, and Sasori had done what they needed to do which of course was track down and bring back to HQ a ninja that they needed to get information out of.
Well Kisame and Sasori spent the better half of five hours chasing the guy through the woods only to lose him leaving Itachi to find and incapacitate him. The deed was done in about ten minutes later. Kisame, Sasori, and Itachi decided that it was getting late and they should get back to HQ as soon as possible.
Leaving Kisame to carry the unconscious man they left and took off for HQ. "Hey Itachi can I ask you something?" asked Sasori. "What." replied Itachi not bothering to stop running towards the destination.
"That girl there has to be a reason that Genji wants her with us and I doubt that it's just so you can have a toy to play with. I want to know what you think they want out of her." said Sasori with his cold puppet eyes burning into Itachi's. "Whatever he does I could care less it has nothing to do with me." retorted Itachi.
"So wait a minute you're saying that if Genji wanted to kill her you'd let him, wow Itachi I didn't know that you were that much of a prick." stated Kisame.
Okay now Itachi was confused why did they care about Atayla's wellbeing all of a sudden and why were they questioning him like this. "She can take care of herself." mumbled Itachi no bothering to make sure that they heard it.
"Ah ha see I told you Sasori! He is actually lying to us when he said she wasn't his girlfriend I told you what kind of response is that Itachi oh 'She can take care of herself' you and I both know that that's just retarded to say." snorted Kisame.
Itachi stopped for a moment and hissed silently that they would think that he's like some common horney teenage boy protecting his future virgin bride. "Kisame that's sad coming from you considering that she kicked your ass before." replied Itachi once again taking off into the night leaving Sasori and Kisame alone.
"You know Kisame I think you need to learn when to shut the fuck up." and left Kisame there all alone. "AH DAMNIT NOT AGAIN WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST ONE LEFT!" screamed Kisame.

Atayla arrived at Zuri's shrine just when the sun was setting which meant that it was about 7 around here. Atayla expected to get beat with a broom again but it didn't happen in fact all she saw was the shape of a scruffy brown mop of hair running towards her. "Um hi?" questioned Atayla unsure of what to do now.
The little girl looked up at her with soft brown doe eyes and a glance that would melt your heart. "What no broom this time?" asked Atayla sarcastically to the little girl. "No not this time Lady Zuri told me all about you and how you're a great ninja and I've decided to become your disciphille." spoke the little girl excitedly.
"Wow ah...Ginkgo that's a little strange there. Um why don't we go talk to Zuri about this now okay." sad Atayla waiting for the child to let her go. "Okay!" screamed the little girl excitedly. "Hey Atayla said a voice from behind her. "Hey Zuri how are you?" asked Atayla turning around and seeing her Miko friend.
Zuri didn't answer but instead motioned for Atayla to follow her into the shrine. The Ginkgo had already set out tea and was now hiding in the corner thinking that Atayla and Zuri couldn't see her.
"So Atayla I guess you already know about what Ginkgo wants out of life from what she told you. She wants to be a ninja hiya!" Screamed Zuri jumping up from her sitting position on the floor and spinning around in a desperate attempt to mimic one of Atayla's movements.
All Atayla could do was remain locked in place as a very scared victim of Zuri's antics. "Um Zuri you know that you should sit down before you hurt yourself right? I just have to ask how did this kid get it stuck in her head that she wants to be a ninja?" asked Atayla looking at the now exasperated Zuri.
"Well I kinda accidentally let it slip that you are a NINJA!" screamed Zuri again. "Zuri here drink some tea it will calm you down." said Atayla handing her a cup of sugarless tea. "Lady Zuri I so very much would like to be a NINJA!" shouted a voice from the corner. 'Oh god I'll be stuck here all night' thought Atayla looking over towards the voice.
"OH MY GOD BUHDDA IS TALKING TO ME!" screamed Zuri bowing down in front of the massive Buddha statue. "Ummmmm Zuri that's the kid not Buddha." replied Atayla to her friend's bizarre actions.
"YOU MEAN THE GINKGO IS ACTUALLY BUDDHA IN HUMAN FORM. MY GOD THIS IS SUCH A SURPRISE. OH MIGHTY BUDDHA LORD PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOUR WISDOM OF THE NEXT WORLD. ARE THERE CUPCAKES AND ALL YOU CAN EAT MUFFINS THERE?" Asked Zuri bowing down now in front of the child who sat in the corner of the room looking as frightened as she could ever possibly look.
"Does this mean that I can stay up late Lady Zuri?" asked the child now ready to piss herself. "Zuri that's no Buddha." replied Atayla with her bored expression. "You're right it's not it's only my little NINJA GIRL!" shouted Zuri hugging the little girl like a stuffed animal. "Okay Zuri if you squeeze any tighter you'll kill her and I think it's time to put her to bed." Said Atayla walking over to them and taking the little girl's hand and letting her lead her to her bedroom.
The child's room was quite plain and fit the shrine environment. "Tay Tay will you stay with me until I fall asleep?" asked Ginkgo as she climbed into bed and pulled the blankets over herself. "Yeah sure whatever." replied Atayla moving over to the wall and sliding down against it so she could watch the girl fall asleep.
"Tay Tay will you be my sensei?" questioned the little girl. "You know you ask a lot of questions for a kid your age and I have to think about it for awhile." replied Atayla to Ginkgo's question.
"I want to be exactly like you when I grow up being a shrine maiden is so boreing but a ninja sounds like a lot of fun." said the little girl closing her eyes. "Don't say that. I wouldn't want you to end up like me after I want you to become delicate and refined because only then will you be protected by the ones you loved and that's how a woman is beautiful. Only when they are protected they are beautiful." sighed Atayla mournfully at the fact that she could never be like that.
"But Tay Tay you are beautiful and you're fierce and strong too. That's what makes you beautiful and I want to be like that." replied Ginkgo drawing closer to sleep with each moment.
"Really well then I'll tell you what if you promise to train really really hard to become a shrine maiden for Lady Zuri then I'll teach you everything I know. But you must become a shrine maiden first, okay?" asked Atayla. "Okay I promise to train really hard to make you proud Tay Tay." replied the little girl finally falling asleep.
Atayla left the room and came face to face with Zuri and said "I'll train her when she's disciplined enough to realize what goes with becoming a ninja only after she has become a shrine maiden of course that is."
"That's in a few years so she'll be mature enough to understand." replied Zuri. "Oh and one more thing make sure she knows that being a ninja isn't about fun it's about protecting somthing precious to you. Make sure that she has somthing precious to protect for herself.
"Atayla what is it you protect?" asked Zuri. "You and Yashe." replied Atayla. "AWWWW THAT'S SO SWEET I LOVE YOU TAY TAY!" shouted Zuri clinging to Atayla. "Yeah yeah yeah now hands off I'm not your chew toy here." said Atayla prying Zuri off of her. "Yes Atayla I'm sorry about that I just got carried away." replied Zuri.
"Ah don't worry about it I still love you even though you're a crazy ass moron sometimes." said Atayla as a reply to her apology. "So Yashe told me that you're working for the Atkatsuki now and I guess that it's your decision but still it doesn't seem like a good idea to me." replied Zuri getting a worried look in her eye.
"Yeah I know it's not a good idea but I need somthing to do with my time other than sit around and be a mercenary. Besides you know that Rakoku can't wait to get his hands on because then he'll have both me and Raige working for him. He's planning somthing and if I'm with the Atkatsuki there's less of a chance that he'll pull somthing." sighed Atayla pondering what the hell Rakoku wanted from both of Siku's students any way.
"He wants that power that you have from Siku, the Rapture juts." replied Zuri tentatively trying to be as careful while talking about the subject as possible. "Yeah I know he thinks that if he has both of Siku's students that he can find a way to suddenly make an ultimate, omnipotent league of super human freaks that will help him defeat his advaceries." stated Atayla plainly.
"Wow, just wow this guy's a retard." said Zuri. "He wants to have us on his side because it's convenient to have great fighters with mind-blowing skills to do what he wants." replied Atayla. "Okay Tay you don't have to get all egotistic on me over here I know that you are the almighty god of mayhem and destruction here and that I should bow down before you smite me." stated an exasperated Zuri with big hand motions and gestures to signify Atayla's greatness and over exaggeration.
"That's not all that he wants though he probably has the idea that if he has both me and Raige under his thumb he can breed us and get a perfect blending of our skills in one miniature, pintsized, child shaped package." hissed Atayla sickened at the thought of being used for someone's sick experimentation.
"That horrible! How can he even think about doing somthing like that! He's acting as if you and Raige are dogs, does Raige know what Rakoku is planning to do if he ever does get you on their side somehow!" asked Zuri horrified at the idea of her best friend being used as some hump toy human incubator used only for breeding.
"Relax Zuri! First off despite that to most people this would be a good idea Rakoku already knows it won't work because I can't have any brats of my own." replied Atayla saying it carelessly. "What did you say why can't you have children Atayla?" asked Zuri now frightned at what she had just learned about her best friend.
"When I learned the Rapture jutsu along with Raige Siku took the risk by teaching it to us while in turn giving up parts of his chakra and soul to pass the technique on to us. Besides that for the Rapture jutsu to work and stay available for the owner to use at any time it constantly feeds off of that energy that Siku gave me to allow me to learn it in the first place." Atayla replied after a moment and then stopping so she didn't forget anything.
Atayla looked at Zuri's expression and realized that she understood so she carried on. "If I was to get pregnant Siku's energy would still exist but it would become unavailable to get to because of that life growing inside of me. Since that jutsu needs energy to exist and it can't feed off that fragment of Siku's soul it feeds off of the child growing inside me. This is also the reason I can't get sick. Any foreign organism can't survive inside my body since that jutsu feeds off the extra energy making it stronger in a sense of speaking." finished Atayla.
"So you can't have children and Rakoku knows this?" asked Zuri trying to understand. "Exactly. Rakoku knows this because Siku told him when Rakoku found out that Siku was going to teach us the jutsu and hence tried to explain to Rakoku exactly what it could and would do to mine and Raige's bodies." explained Atayla.
"Rakoku can't use the Rapture jutsu can he, and that's why he wants you right?" asked Zuri trying to still tie up the loose ends here. "Yes he can't and he wants me and Raige for whatever reason he has."
"He wants to control you and exploit the jutsu to make your mind weak and then have you become a puppet for his own reasons. I just don't understand how he would get the jutsu that strong and then have its power so strong that it can blank out your mind Atayla." stated Zuri with a scared look in her eye to what the answer might be.
"Human souls. While Rakoku can't ever gain everlasting life like Siku could before he past the technique on to me and Raige, giving us the ability, he can take lives and give them to others giving them the other person's strength for at least awhile depending on the strength of the soul. He, if he ever got me on his side, would feed me and Raige souls making the jutsu stronger with each person's spirit it absorbs."
Zuri just looked sickened at the whole thing. "So that means in the process of adsorbing souls that jutsu's power would be released causing it to absorb the life not only in you but of those around you at the time giving you what the jutsu has to grant..." mumbled Zuri in a hushed voice.
"Immortality." replied Atayla finishing Zuri's thought for her. "As he gives souls to you and releases the seal you will kill all those around at the time and absorb their souls too, it's sickening and inhuman." hissed Zuri shuddering at the mental image of what type of carnage Atayla could cause.
"I would never go to him willingly knowing what type of damage it could cause and what would happen to innocent lives that could be spared just understand that doesn't mean that it couldn't happen." replied Atayla not able to meet Zuri's eyes. "I know that and if it did I know you'd repent with everything you had to take it back. But some things you can't change just make sure if it does, Buddha forbid, do it for the right reasons." said Zuri hugging her friend tightly and shaking at what could happen because of someone's twisted lust foe power and pain.
Atayla let go and looked at her friend and said "We've said all that's needed to be said so lets stop with the talk of what 'could' happen and get back to the present. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and if I remember correctly that means only one thing..." replied Atayla trailing off.
"MENTAL HEALTH DAY!" shouted the two young women at their favorite unannounced and self-proclaimed holiday in which they together with Yashe went out for the day and did nothing besides anything stupid and/or 'dangerous' in the closet town. "Me and Yashe will be here at noon and we'll wait for you to come and then we'll go paint the town ORANGE! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" shouted her friend and they laughed as hard as they had the entire night.
"I will be here and have no fear I'll buy you both lots of presents." replied Atayla. "Okay but you better get back you have to get 'some' sleep." said Zuri knowing very well what Atayla's form of nighttime fun was and tat in fact she probably wouldn't sleep at all tonight with that new "Pet" of hers.
"I'll see you tomorrow then Lady Zuri." replied Atayla hugging her friend one last time before leaving to get back to the Atkatsuki HQ. Zuri watched her friend take off into darkness and with a prayer for her safety hoped that one day it wouldn't consume her.

Atayla made her way back to the Atkatsuki HQ without incident and her first stop was to visit Genji. As she walked into his office she saw him sitting with his feet up on the desk and his eyes close. The fucking retard was sleeping.
"Hey dipshit wake the fuck up!" screamed Atayla at Genji's sleeping form. "Yeah yeah I'm up what else do you want you stupid bitch. Honestly I don't see what my sister see's in having a friend like you." hissed Genji angry that someone had woken him from his nap.
"What can I say she likes my hips and has an infatuation with my tits ever since I accidentily flashed her that one time." replied Atayla sarcastically. "To much information." said Genji now fully awake.
"So I just thought Id tell you that I haven't died yet and that I'm alive that's it." replied Atayla. "Wonderful now leave. Oh and don't think I didn't hear about you blowing up the place you were just supposed to steal a scroll from." hissed Genji now practically yelling at her. "What can I say it was personal. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go get my brains fucked out, have a nice night." stated Atayla with a smirk before leaving.
"She's fucking crazy and I seriously need to get laid if I keep hearing about what she plans to do with Itachi, god damnit I need you here with me Teiah." whispered Genji to the one person he loved the most even after death.

Atayla got to Itachi's room less than five minutes after her little escapade with Genji and was now standing in his room. 'Where the fuck is he?' thought Atayla looking around the room trying to find Itachi. Atayla looked to her right and saw her goal the bathroom door. Atayla could see steam rising out from under the door and that alone got her all hot and bothered knowing that Itachi was in there , naked, and oh so fuckable at the present moment.
She opened the door with no hesitation and leaned against the door frame seeing probably the best sight of the whole night. Itachi laid back, naked, wet, and up for anything in the bathtub. And Atayla was horney. "You're back." was all Itachi got out before Atayla started to strip right there in front of him. She had the look of a predator ready to devour her prey in her eye.
First Atayla dropped her sword with hit the floor with a loud metallic clank, then came her top exposing her perfect pale breasts tipped with a pair of perky hard nipples. Itachi watched as she took off her boots and then her pants leaving only her panties, and the weapons she had concealed under her clothes, left clinging to her body.
Atayla merely slipped her panties off leaving her nude in front of him. Itachi thought of al the dirty things he wanted to do to her at that moment which steamed from anywhere to having her tied down to his bed or fucking that sarcastic little mouth of hers into submission. Itachi's gaze ran down her smooth hairless body and came to the conclusion that he wasn't going to let her leave tonight.
Her sex glistened with her obvious arousal as she got closer to her target with watched her with hungry eyes and thought about all the ways she could fuck him tonight.
Atayla climbed into the tub and sat across from Itachi and said "You and I both know that I'm about as horney as a bitch in heat so you better fuck me until I can't move anymore. Itachi merely smirked at her words and grabbed her by the ankle pulling her close to him and then turning her so he she was sitting in his lap with her back against his chest.
Itachi watched as she spread he legs in the water and pushed her sweet ass against his throbbing cock. He was close enough to see how this contact was killing Atayla as she tried to get his cock the closet it could get to her pink, wet pussy.
Atayla moaned out like a whore as he fingers came down to play with her clit and rub it between his thumb and forefinger until it became hard until his skillful hands. She felt his lips on her neck and his teeth nipping at the sensitive skin leaving his mark on her body proving that she was his and no one else could have her. "You want this don't you." whispered Itachi huskily in Atayla's ear. "As much as you want me." replied Atayla with a smirk on her lips.
His fingers played with her slick folds and parted them before his fingers finally delved inside her tight pussy and probed at her until she hissed out "More." Itachi complied by adding another finger in this little game of submission by prefucking fun. Atayla cummed and her warm liquids for a moment made the water a milky white before dispersing through the rest of the tub.
"What do you want Itachi?" asked Atayla grabbing his wrist and teasing his fingers with her tongue and the possibilities of all that he wanted her to do to him. "I want to fuck your mouth now." replied Itachi biting her earlobe before pulling his hand away from her mouth and wrapping it around her waist and turning her around.
"Hmmmm it makes me wet when you say thing like that." replied Atayla sinking down in between his legs and going under the water. Itachi gasped as her mouth molded around his huge cock and sucked moving her head up and down. Itachi grabbed a fistful of hair and held her there under the water with her mouth around his cock. Itachi smirked at the thought of her having to come up for air if she had to that was.
Atayla could hold her breath for a long time and her large supply of chakra made it possible to stay under for hours if need be. With his hand fisting in her hair Atayla kept her mouth latched onto his cock and sucked while dragging her tongue around and across his tip. Atayla felt him convulse inside her mouth and with a little chew her cummed hard in her mouth. She could taste the warm salty fluid run down her throat and it made her pussy ache for that feeling inside her.
Her head pooped out of the water and with a smirk kissed Itachi hard and explored his mouth with her tongue. He could taste himself on her lips and in her mouth and to him his taste on her marked her as his. Atayla turned around and without warning ground herself against Itachi's cock causing him to moan unceriousmoniously and grabbing her hips.
In one quick motion her parted her folds and rammed into her. Atayla sat on his lap with him behind her, her hands pressed on the wall and gripping the sides of the tub, and his member fucking her mercilessly. Itachi heard her let out a little scream when he pressed into her and it made him smile.
He fucked her like that bent over in his lap as she moaned out for his sweet cock in any ay that he could dish out. Atayla trusted down as he thrusted up he filled her and stretched her in a painful pleasure that made her want to stay like this forever just getting fucked by him. Itachi was going crazy at the way her hot, wet, tight walls surrounded his cock and almost squeezed him into orgasm with every thrust.
Atayla was reaching her peaked and with one final thrust came all over him as he released that warm hot liquid inside her contacting walls. She screamed out curses and just creamed at how good it felt to get fucked and not have to care about anything at all for that one moment.
Itachi wasn't done yet though he grabbed her around the waist and rammed against the warm tile that surrounded the tub. "I'm not done fucking you yet." he said with a feral raucous voice that made her drip with anticipation at what he would do to her. Itachi positioned himself between her legs and pinned her hands above her head. Atayla nearly screamed again when he took one of her nipples between his teeth while rubbing his cock in-between her wet folds.
"I want to hear you scream." he said with a smirk capturing her lips harshly. "Well I'm going to make you scream little boy." hissed Atayla wrapping her legs around waist and grinding against him with smooth strokes. "We'll see." said Itachi grabbing her hips with his free hand and driving his throbbing member into her dripping pussy that wanted to get fucked almost as badly as he needed to claim her at this point.
Atayla unwrapped her les from his waist much to his dismay and wrapped them so they twisted around his legs allowing him to thrusts up into her. The new position forced his cock to grind against her clit no matter how smooth his stroke was. Atayla was thrown into a frenzy with the way the friction of his cock ground against the sensitive nub. She desperately wanted to touch him and drive him crazy like he was driving her.
Itachi was pounding so hard in and out of her he felt like he was rubbing himself raw despite ho wet she was. With each stroke he drove himself closer to the edge and with each stroke her fluids coated his cock making his strokes faster and harder. She moaned his name once and then a second time a plea for a harder pace. He was going to die right then and there as he heard the words "I...ITAC...- ITACHI GOD FUCK ME HARDER DAMNIT I NEED IT HARDER THAN THIS!" screamed the frantic and desperately horney girl writhing in front of him driving him over the line that separated insanity from saneness.
Itachi set a harder rhythm that was close to ripping her apart and she certainly screamed like it. Atayla didn't know when to stop his violent forceful thrust felt good and were almost painful, almost. With a final thrust Atayla came hard shuddering as she orgasmed hard on his aching cock. Itachi cummed just as hard inside her and felt his legs go numb like they didn't exist anymore.
They slid down the tile wall and clung to each other trying to regain their grip on reality as they saw nothing in their line of vision. They both numbed for a second before realizing that they had gotten almost all of the water out of the tub and were now gripping each other in a passion filled haze.
Atayla smirked at the look at Itachi's face that said one thing 'Wow'. Itachi smirked to after awhile and then looking at each other they started to laugh. It was the first time Atayla had heard Itachi laugh and it was filled with that cold harsh sound of shrillness that got her horney so many times before.
"Damn." was the only sentence that Atayla could form at the present time. "That's all you can say?" questioned Itachi at the moment. "Yeah well after mind-blowing sex like that it's a wonder I can talk at all." replied Atayla moving away from him and out of the tub picking up a towel that was sitting on the sink.
"Where are you going?" asked Itachi with that sinister smile on his lips. "I'm going to sleep." stated Atayla simply turning around and walking towards the door. "How can you sleep after that?" asked Itachi looking away for a moment. "Easy I'm tired. Goodnight little boy Itachi." mumbled Atayla flashy him a quick smile before leaving the room to go to hers with only a towel on.
"Yeah wow." said Itachi leaning back in the tub and moving towards the facet to fill it up again not caring about the water on the floor that had sloshed put as a result of his and Atayla's "activities".
Atayla walked down the hallway towards her room with plenty of stares and hoots following her all the way. On her way she ran into the worst people to run into Kisame, Sasori, and Deidara. Atayla figured that Cupcake must be off fertilizing himself silly somewhere by now.
"What the fuck!" was all Kisame could say as they stopped her from moving forward. "Where were you!" shouted Deidara who was now looking her up and down. Sasori just stayed quiet.
"Well after I blew up that shit hole place I came back here and talked to your boss Genji then after that I had some hot wild sex with your boy Itachi in the bathtub and now I'm talking to you three and after this I'm going to bed since all that sex made me sore and tired." replied Atayla
All three jaws dropped as Atayla walked past them towards her room with them staring blankly after her without ever getting a second glance from Atayla. "Let's go find Ta Ta!" shouted Deidara happily walking in the direction of Itachi's room with Kisame and Sasori staring wide eyed and dry mouthed walking behind him.
As the three of them entered the room they saw that the bathroom door was open and Itachi was sitting in the tub. The floor looked like it had been flooded and Atayla's clothes littered the floor in a heap. "Hey." was all that Itachi said. "WHAT THE FUCK!" was all Sasori and Kisame could say at the moment. "Yeah about that...-" said Itachi trailing off loving the look on their faces.

A/N: That last part was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to write since I'm a perv like that sorry the wait for it was so long I hope you all forgive me because if you don't I'll get my OMEGA to kick your ass so FUCK OFF BITCH! For all you flamers that are begging for me to get a beta HELL NO! My friends are lazy anyway and they would do a half assed job after all why would I want a regular B when I can have and OMNIPITANT Z! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! So a word for all flamers go get hot and bothered over some one else's story because I don't need you heaving your therapy issues on me. Oh and flamers I don't care what events happened in your childhoods to make you have a stick up your ass now but don't come fucking crying to me or I'll tear out your tongue and carve out your eyes muhamuhamuhamuhamuhamuhamhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah!111111111111111111111 11111111111111!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111! Time for some R&R so I'm going to actually go to class for once see you fuckers in hell ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You know if there's a Hell I'm definantly going there when I die and I'm bringing my pose' with me so save me a seat next to Satan and bring me some people to torture because I put the laughter in slaughter ha ha ha ha Grins Evilly! Yeah this is sad considering I'm an Atheist ha ha take that in the ass from Satan Jesus because there isn't any fucking way that the bible is true. Sure it talks about real people there isn't any debating that but it isn't a holy thing it's a story and an opinion and if you want to debate me on that feel free to it'll give me an excuse to delay the next chapter (-)o(-) yeah my smily's get more action than me over here. Don't say anything about my cursing in your reviews because there are more fucks in my authors notes then there are in the whole story this time yeah take that and fuck it you selfish whores ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
REVIWERS FUNPLACE
IceNight009- That's right I am God ha ha ha ha ha at least in this story I am.
Chaelly- Ritard, Muffin, Cupcake, what else is there to say. I think that I confused Yashe once again with my philosophical self on the phone. I'm so evil.
ninja-neko-gurl- Sounds like fun don't worry I forgive for not reviewing sooner.
Silverprincess001- Thanks for your kind words and tell me about the competion that you got to go on "vacation" for it sounds like it must have been fun. Did you get any injuries or better yet did any one get hit in the face with one of your spikes?
FrozyEmo- I'm glad that I changed the layout your right it does look a lot better.
BLK TIGR- I'm happy you appreciate my comedy because in real life people think I'm crazy most of the time with the kind of jokes I tell.
Saigo no Megami- Go away I don't like assholes.
itachi349- Yay! New Chappy and yes I countinued yet again.
Ninjachick93- Yeah this chappy really ups the ante now doesn't it.
ODST girl058- I love you and you are awesome I hope you got the bug out of your tea and one more thing try to keep your brother from reading this I don't want to prevert the younger generations just yet.
Thats all for me see you next chapter...
See you in the Shadows...
Atayla the Maiden of Darkness