Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ Better Left Unsaid ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Genre: Drama
Word Count: 424
Pairing: NaruSakuSasu
Disclaimer: Don't own it. Damn. >.<
A/N: They're about 17 here.
 
Better Left Unsaid
 
Some things you're just better off not knowing. Naruto knew this, and as much as it pained him to do so, he accepted it. Because to know would bring up way too many questions of how and why, and really, he didn't know if he could accept whatever answers he received.
 
He thought he had died and gone to heaven (or was perhaps dreaming) the night team seven's relationship extended from that of just teammates and companions to that of bed fellows, but he and Sasuke were in for a huge, unanticipated surprise that evening.
 
Sakura was not a virgin.
 
Not only that, but she appeared to be very comfortable with herself and what was going on.
 
Hmm, well, it made sense, they supposed. Girls were rather particular about their first time, and it was rather unlikely that someone would hop into bed with not one but two people for the event.
 
Still, it raised some rather interesting questions. The kind they were dying to know and yet… not. At least not after it had been established that it had been neither of them, anyway. Naruto had absolutely no problem accusing Sasuke of the deed, but that was to be expected. However, he fell silent when Sasuke just raised an eyebrow and faintly shook his head.
 
The curiosity was still there, though. Oh yes! But really, if she wasn't offering the information, maybe it was for the best they didn't know. The result would surely involve the two of them attacking whoever it was for defiling their teammate after all. That person would quite possibly die, and then ANBU would be all over them, and really, what would it change? They would still be the lesser experienced of the three, and after thinking about it, there were worse things that could've happened.
 
After all, had she not done what she did, they wouldn't be currently clinging to each other in a tangled mess, attempting to sleep on a bed a bit too small for them. They certainly wouldn't be reaping the benefits of Sakura's skills. `And what skills they were!' Naruto thought with a very satisfied grin. Perhaps he should be silently thanking that person instead of plotting very creative ways of torturing him.
 
But as he glanced at her slumbering form, her pink lips parted slightly and hair falling in her face, he couldn't ignore the twinge of jealousy that someone other than them had been privy to the wonder that is their Sakura-chan. He sighed.
 
Yes, some things really are better left unknown.